3It was OK
9.5%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
21 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Last one~

1. Entering the zone is like winning on the lottery! - Kagami logic
But what would happen if he actually wins the jackpot? Eat anything you want? New basketball shoes? No! Not just he shoes - he cold buy the whole court! What next? A car? No licence. After all, it's food and shoes and the court... a whole court!!
(be careful not to piss off Kuroko there...)

2. The serious moment - Murasakibara became serious - he tied his hair and became more dangerous.... not...

3. Last drop of the zone! Kagami needs to make it! METEOR JAM!!
No, not that jam, Murasakibara.... -.-

THIS WAS FUN!
Looking forward to s3 and more ng-shuu bloopers! ^^

Dec 18, 2014 11:28 AM
Aug 2011
where did you get these? can't find s2 bloopers anywhere
Apr 4, 2015 4:56 PM

Jan 2014
Artego32rus said:
where did you get these? can't find s2 bloopers anywhere

Never ever.

Tfw
Jul 15, 2015 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
ahahaha, that was so hilarious. Murasakibara's hair.... ahahhaha
Looking forward to the next season. And the bloopers of course XD
Jul 21, 2015 4:43 AM
Aug 2013
ahh it took me so long to watch these episodes, it was so worth it though, they made me laugh. Though watching the raw video with a translated script on my phone was a lot of effort lmao
watching anime was only meant to be hobby... I says whilst I neglect my studies and post on forums
Feb 8, 2016 4:30 AM
Dec 2011
awww...kagami and murasakibara :3
Mar 27, 2016 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
Kagami is such a dork I love him so much
Mar 22, 2017 4:12 PM
Jan 2017
Murasakibara is so cute. Plus we need more bloopers for other anime too.
Mar 27, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2016
Great episode to end season two of bloopers on!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 18, 2018 1:04 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Murasakibara's hair while having that serious look on his face, ahahaha! xD I burst out laughing LOL! My sides.. xDD
Aug 10, 2020 2:20 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Brooo, that scene with Murasakibara and his girly hair tie, that had me done.
Nov 4, 2020 1:12 AM
Nov 2020
What is a lace wig and how to wear a wig?

Shopping for a replacement wig is often fun. Especially once you have all the proper information you would like and know exactly what you're within the marketplace for . While natural hair wigs are the subsequent neatest thing to possess if you would like to undertake something different together with your look, deciding which choice to choose is that the hard part.

Whether you've got been hooked in to lace front wigs lately or you're simply exploring your options, this guide will walk you thru all the fundamentals about lace front wigs.

Lace wigs are of various types, there's the lace cap, full lace, lace 360, and lace front wigs. The lace cap wig is formed with a lace cap rather than the regular wig cap used, while a full lace wig may be a ventilated unit that features a full lace cap with lace around the whole area of the top. this enables you flexibility and flexibility to part your hair in any direction you wish.

Just like the complete lace wig, the lace 360 wig affords you tons of styling options; you'll easily style your wig into a ponytail, braids, or a cute top bun. A lace front wig may be a wig that features a sheer lace attached to the crown of the wig to blend together with your skin easily and resemble your natural hairline. Lace front wigs are very fashionable due to how it is often worn to seem like your natural scalp, and that they would cost between $30 - $500, counting on the standard, hair type, and length.

Benefits Of A Lace Front Wig

Lace front wigs have a breathable unit, this suggests that it allows for the straightforward passage of air into the scalp.

Lace front wigs are great for people with a thinning scalp because it helps them structure for his or her bald hairline.

With the realistic look it gives, you'll style your lace front wig during a sort of ways, from side parts, fishtail braids, ponytails, or a messy bun. Unlike regular wigs, its versatility allows you to style and alter where the part lies on your lace front wig, while still retaining a flawless natural hairline.

If you're within the mood to modify up colors, with a lace front wig you'll rock any color you wish without having to wreck your hair.

While sew-ins need to be attached to the scalp to tug off a natural look, lace front wigs offer you a more natural look without having to wreck your hairline.

With proper maintenance and care, you'd be ready to wear your lace front wig for up to a year. Storing it by placing your wigs on an artificial head, or during a satin sealable bag will control frizz and tangles.

How To Wear A Lace Front Wig

There are several ways you'll wear a lace front wig. you'll either wear it with tape, elastic bands, or use glue. If you opt to use glue, confirm you employ the proper adhesive type designed specifically for installing lace fronts in situ. Don't use lash glue or glue for craftwork. Before you put in your wig, do a diagnostic test each day before to see if you're allergic to any of the materials you plan to use. you'll do that by dabbing a little amount of liquid adhesive or double-sided wig tape onto the rear of your hand then observe for any changes.

Wearing a Lace Front Wig Without Glue

You can install your lace front wig without glue in no time, with these easy steps.

What you would like to Wear a Lace Front Wig Without Glue

Adjustable rubber band

Lace wig cap

Comb

Scissors

Clips

Hair mousse

Silk scarf

How to Wear a Lace Front Wig Without Glue

First prepare your skin by washing it with a mild cleanser, then dab some alcohol on a cotton bud and wipe across your hairline to get rid of excess oils.

Braid your hair into cornrows and place on the wig cap to flatten your hair and help keep the wig in situ. confirm all of your hair is tucked into the wig cap, from the hair at the front to those at the nape of your neck.

Test the fitting of your wig by placing it on your head and lining it together with your natural hairline to make sure it fits properly. If it's too loose around your head, you'll get to tighten the rubber band. If it's too snug on the scalp, just relax the rubber band a touch.

As soon as you're satisfied that the wig fits properly, then you'll trim the surplus lace off the wig.

First, you pull the hair faraway from the face with a couple of clips and trim the lace along your hairline with sharp scissors.

If your wig is unplucked, you'll need to pluck them with a pair of tweezers then bleach and tint the knots to resemble your natural hairline and match your skin tone.

To create the baby hairs, you'll get to cut some strands of hair at the hairline into smaller strands and pull them bent to create a more natural look. Then lay the part you would like water and mousse.

Tie a shawl over the sides and let it lay in situ.

Comb and elegance your hair, however, you would like.

Wearing Lace Front Wig Using Glue

Find out the way to install your lace front wig using glue with these simple step by step guide.

What you would like to Wear a Lace Front Wig Using Glue

Lace wig cap

Brush

Glue

Scissors

Freeze spray

Hair mousse

Silk scarf

Foundation brush and concealer

How to wear a lace front wig using glue

Start with a clean and oil-free scalp.

Braid your hair into cornrows, then secure and flatten all of your hair into the wig cap to stop damage to your edges when the glue is applied.

Put on the wig to see if it fits properly and aligns together with your natural hairline.

Take off the wig and apply the primary layer of glue in bits with a brush, spread it evenly around along the hairline, and blow-dry it. Apply the second layer of glue and blow-dry it until it's tacky and features a clear color. Never install your wig when the glue remains white.

Then apply a freeze spray to assist your wig to stay in situ.

Once it's dry, gently pull the wig back on. Adjust the sting of the wig in order that the hairlines match. Also, adjust the rear of the wig in order that it hangs naturally over your hair.

When you press the lam into the glue it becomes pretty difficult to get rid of , so you've got to make sure that the wig is perfectly aligned together with your hairline, also check both ears for alignment.

Then trim out the lace with a pair of scissors.

With your foundation brush apply some concealer and use it to blend the knots together with your skin tone to realize a more natural look.

Pull out some strands of hair, and cut with a razor into little bits to make the baby hairs. Use the mousse to get your baby hairs into place. Then tie a shawl over the sides and let it sit for a couple of minutes.

Comb and elegance however you would like.

When you are removing your lace front wig, use an adhesive remover to melt the glue before beginning the wig from your scalp.

However, if you do not want to try to do all the work of putting in a lace front wig, you'll choose a natural wig that matches your hair texture and has all of this already worked on.

I learn these useful wig tips here
CYM hair wig company[url=https://www.cymhair.com[/url]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season NG-shuu Episode 2 Discussion

OhTsuru - Feb 21, 2014

7 by otophile »»
May 24, 2022 5:55 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season NG-shuu Episode 6 Discussion

OhTsuru - Jun 20, 2014

10 by Punkero »»
Mar 13, 2022 7:15 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season NG-shuu Episode 8 Discussion

OhTsuru - Nov 18, 2014

4 by Eoussama »»
Aug 10, 2020 2:03 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season NG-shuu Episode 7 Discussion

OhTsuru - Jul 25, 2014

6 by Eoussama »»
Aug 10, 2020 1:57 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season NG-shuu Episode 5 Discussion

OhTsuru - May 30, 2014

5 by Eoussama »»
Aug 10, 2020 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.