Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2014 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Well in the anime she hasn't ass-pulled the power to
so they will have an easier time than in the manga though NOT by much.
Nov 16, 2014 9:51 AM

Dec 2013
Scirvexz said:
Jakerams said:
Why is everyone surprised to see this? The manga was too short do the full series without some things changing overall even if they followed the manga faithfully he would have died next episode. And the series is pretty much caught up to the manga.

Too short? They could have ended in a cliffhanger after the fight between esdeath and night raid lol.
Oh man, just thinking about it...that would have been so fucking hype! But no, they decided to go all anime-original, ugh
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 16, 2014 9:52 AM

Aug 2014
Well I can accept the original ending :)

Next episode is like chapter 53 in the manga. But in that mine and tatsume been a couple for like 16 chapters :P Wondering if this will subspoilthe rest of the manga when the next chapters happend.
Nov 16, 2014 9:53 AM

Apr 2008
PriestSlayer said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well in the anime she hasn't developed the power to
so they will have an easier time than in the manga though NOT by much.

Honestly popping it out now would be off to say the least. As it is I just want an everybody dies end because this trainwreck is irredeemable.
Nov 16, 2014 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
Nuvi said:
Rip AGK...

Series so full of death even the anime gets a death flag. Lol
RayceeNov 16, 2014 9:58 AM
Nov 16, 2014 9:55 AM
May 2014
Further away from the manga now, so much for

Well, at least Lubbock's (and, unfortunately, Shura's) death is less anticlimactic.

I still enjoy the minister's "Oh, well" either way, though.
Nov 16, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
Why is everyone surprised to see this? The manga was too short do the full series without some things changing overall even if they followed the manga faithfully he would have died next episode. And the series is pretty much caught up to the manga.

Are you joking me? The only reason they caught up in the anime is BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED 14 FUCKIN MONTHS OF MANGA CONTENT!!!
Nov 16, 2014 9:59 AM

Feb 2014
They will kill everyone except akame, white fox pls.
Nov 16, 2014 9:59 AM
Jan 2014
Way to make it even worse WF... The pacing in this AO episode was awful. At least they didn't waste our time with yet another typical 1D villain like Syura.

I wonder how scrapped the entire anime project would feel, if they conclude it with a more closed-off ending. Because I don't see how they would undergo this situation otherwise.

Well there goes Rabac again... His death was maybe just slightly better than in the manga, but still very weak like the rest.

I'm really curious how they're going to wrap things up now. I hope they at least include some developement for Tatsumi in the upcoming episodes.

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:
I'll just get the OST and erase the existence of the Anime from my memory.

But OST is also weak and unispired. One "Cha cha cha" isn't good enough for it.

As a big fan of Iwasaki, I can totally agree with your statement. This time even the tracks themselves were extremely unengaging and dull, compared to what he's usually capable of anyway.
Nov 16, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Scirvexz said:

Too short? They could have ended in a cliffhanger after the fight between esdeath and night raid lol.
Oh man, just thinking about it...that would have been so fucking hype! But no, they decided to go all anime-original, ugh

Tell me about it :/ I'm so disappointed in whitefox right now that i could even write an essay about it.

I wanted to see the fight between esdeath vs NR :/!

No justice! This sucks.
Nov 16, 2014 10:02 AM
Oct 2014
okay hmmmm lets consider the next fight vs esdeath is starting the showdown ........there are still kurome wave run budou and pm...,how are they going to smack them in 4 episodes i only see them taking all out if susanoo goes crazy Mine pich smacks budou tatsumi evolves and is killing esdeath akame vs kurome
leone vs run
and even then wave is still left....gahhhhhhhh what is going on dude
Nov 16, 2014 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

Are you joking me? The only reason they caught up in the anime is BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED 14 FUCKIN MONTHS OF MANGA CONTENT!!!

:'( *Cries in a corner*
Nov 16, 2014 10:03 AM

Jun 2014
Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk Even worse than the Manga death... So sad
Nov 16, 2014 10:04 AM
Mar 2013
The fuck is this? They fucking skipped multiple chapters.
Nov 16, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2013
lol this show is laughable. once again some random Night Raid guy dies and they expect me to care.
SHOCK FACTOR doesn't work if the characters are poorly written~
Nov 16, 2014 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
Damnit not again... the feels ;_;
Trash mammal
Nov 16, 2014 10:06 AM

Oct 2014
Lubbock was so amazing (starting with the high points) the way he took down the prime ministers son i would say he went out with a bang. (but no spotlight just because Tatsumi was captured)

Leonne is going for Tatsumi too eh? Here and Mine gonna go up against esdeath winner gets Tatsumi, with whats happened so far wouldn't surprise me. So glad Akame and Najenda haven't fallen for him to.

Syura died before Wave could show his awesomeness.

Trying to kill the prime minister are you kidding me they could have thought of something better than that.

Poor Kurome get better honey

I will end on a high point to Tatsumi's capture is definetely a good reason to put in Wave and Esdeaths fights and if they do my rating will go back up for it. But if they throw away how amazing Wave was in the manga that's gonna annoy me.

Wave x Kurome
Nov 16, 2014 10:07 AM

Oct 2014
Tatsumi got captured, Lubba dead and so as his attacker Shura, so, either Esdeath saves Tatsumi or them Night Raid will.
Nov 16, 2014 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
Confirmed, Shura = most pathetic character in anime history alongside Nina (Code Geass)

Trash episode and I'm gonna lower the score from 5 to 3.
Nov 16, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2013
You people have interesting reactions. But me?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA They killed my favourite character in two different ways in the manga and the anime. I seriously can't stop laughing... wow. Well he was more badass in the anime than the manga lol. All I can say is that he stayed true to his character. And he killed Syura first so I'm happy.

As for the whole 14 chapter skip and whatnot, I don't reeeeally mind. I mean, now I get to see how a manga which started years ago ends in the form of an anime adaptation which somehow reached the conclusion before the source material... lol I dunno anymore. AKG is too weird to try to explain. It's better just to accept everything and just go with it!

Too bad we won't get to see Ran and Wave *spoilerspoilerspoiler*
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Nov 16, 2014 10:10 AM

Feb 2014
One definitely notices that this is anime original, because instead of the 1 this anime will get from me, this episode was actually a 2 on my rating scale. Hurray for that improvement!
Nov 16, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
Guess Grisaia gave me some kind of immunity against this kin of cases...I think it was not THAT bad...

Dec 2012
Theres 4 eps left, but is looks like they will finish the current manga chapters in the next 2.... i wonder what the final 2 eps will have in store lol.
Jan 2014
I hate it soooo badly. They skipped so much content to a point of underdevelopment now. No Wild Hunt to accompany Shura, no Shura fight with Wave after wave figures out how corrupt this guy really is, no RunXKuromeXWave triple threat, Kurome's STILL fucking sick, the battle between Lubbock and Shura was so stupid (another dimention? Really?), Budou's a retard as opposed to composed, Susanno's still around.

ALL this,we're approaching where the manga is now, and Mine & Tatsumi still aren't together yet. This is actually so bad.

Jan 2013
Cunning said:
Theres 4 eps left, but is looks like they will finish the current manga chapters in the next 2.... i wonder what the final 2 eps will have in store lol.
Trashy flashbacks, of course.
Nov 16, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
HandsomeMan said:
LeFlower-kun said:

huh? Why? You don't even read the manga, so what are you complaining about?

Me disliking it has nothing to do with manga. Other currently airing shows like Psycho Pass 2, Log Horizon 2 and Shingeki No Bahamut all have a lower ratings than this show but are miles better than this turd.

I would't rank Log Horizon 2 ahead of AgK. Hard for me to pick between Psycho Pass 2 or AgK. Most likely I will go with Psycho Pass 2 in the end since AgK will go for original anime ending(no,I'm not a manga reader). SnB is new anime without prequel,so a bit too early to compare to AgK. For now AgK > SnB.
ZapredonNov 16, 2014 10:27 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Dec 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Guess Grisaia gave me some kind of immunity against this kin of cases...I think it was not THAT bad...
You're a manga reader right?
FragOutFire said:

Jul 2018
They changed some scenarios from the manga and added some original scenes to the anime.

Syura and Lubbock both died!

The anime will go original ending, that's too bad!

Oct 2014
Why is no one bringing up the fact that there was no continuity from last episode?

Lol everyone in the cathedral raid is somehow all okay... Najenda is able to antagonize Esdeath and leave? Lol what the hell happened in between those events and this episode.
D3pthChargeNov 16, 2014 10:22 AM
Nov 16, 2014 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
Inori_is_love said:
Lubbock was so amazing (starting with the high points) the way he took down the prime ministers son i would say he went out with a bang. (but no spotlight just because Tatsumi was captured)

Leonne is going for Tatsumi too eh? Here and Mine gonna go up against esdeath winner gets Tatsumi, with whats happened so far wouldn't surprise me. So glad Akame and Najenda haven't fallen for him to.

Syura died before Wave could show his awesomeness.

Trying to kill the prime minister are you kidding me they could have thought of something better than that.

Poor Kurome get better honey

I will end on a high point to Tatsumi's capture is definetely a good reason to put in Wave and Esdeaths fights and if they do my rating will go back up for it. But if they throw away how amazing Wave was in the manga that's gonna annoy me.

Wave x Kurome

You tell em gurl! Wave and Ran's character development, as well as Bros' feels and Wave x Kurome are gonna be sorely missed by Anime-only watchers.

I didn't like how they mentioned Wild Hunt and then just skipped over it like the Pedo clown didn't happen though lol.

Nov 16, 2014 10:14 AM
Oct 2014
does anyone else think that Mine is going to confess in the last episode?
because i dont think they are skipping the confession
Nov 16, 2014 10:15 AM

Jul 2013
I'm interested in seeing what kind of filler they're going to use to fill the next 4 episodes after having skipped so much content that they actually caught up with the manga...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Oct 2013
HarmonicDX said:
I hate it soooo badly. They skipped so much content to a point of underdevelopment now. No Wild Hunt to accompany Shura, no Shura fight with Wave after wave figures out how corrupt this guy really is, no RunXKuromeXWave triple threat, Kurome's STILL fucking sick, the battle between Lubbock and Shura was so stupid (another dimention? Really?), Budou's a retard as opposed to composed, Susanno's still around.

ALL this,we're approaching where the manga is now, and Mine & Tatsumi still aren't together yet. This is actually so bad.

Silver lining- a confession when she suddenly appears at his execution in front of Esdese and the entire capital IS GONNA BE AWESOME AND NO I DON'T EVEN LIKE MEIN BUT IT'S STILL GONNA BE AWESOME

Oct 2014
I was only disappointed in Najenda not reacting after seeing Lubbocks googles on a pole.

Dont tell me Kurome is gonna die while lying on a bed.

Jan 2014
MineFTW said:

Anime version she hasn't yet :P therefore.

Tatsumi still *cough* single *cough*
Nov 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Oct 2013
D3pthCharge said:
Why is no one bringing up the fact that, that there was no continuity from last episode?

Lol everyone in the cathedral raid is somehow all okay... Najenda is able to antagonize Esdeath and leave? Lol what the hell happened in between those events and this episode.

Plot holes, my friend. Plot holes. And big ones, too. It kinda happens when you skip 14 chapters' worth of story. And with the insane pace the story went this episode, I'm not surprised really, since they want to end the show as soon as possible.

Nov 16, 2014 10:18 AM

Dec 2012
-Klad- said:
Cunning said:
Trashy flashbacks, of course.

yay...
Nov 16, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2014
MineFTW said:

I think she will confess during the battle vs Esdeath ala Hinata during the battle vs Pain.

If White Fox skips that part it will be a big FU to the fans.

Nov 16, 2014 10:19 AM

Oct 2014
Does Leonne wanting to go between Tatsumi and Mein mean her death?

Maybe there will be something in akame ga kill theater they always leave some hints for the net episode in it. Like how Lubbock said they should just kill him already in it.
Nov 16, 2014 10:19 AM

Jan 2014
I find it odd that people want to see a pedo clown animated...

Nov 16, 2014 10:20 AM

Mar 2014
akame ga kill stop in episode 19 for me -_-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2014
That impaling was kinda pointless. From that height you'd just let him fall and result would be the same, minus few holes in his body..

At any rate the next episode will catch up to manga timeline wise. Wonder what happens after that.

Oct 2013
HelghastKillzone said:

Welcome to MAL.

Nov 16, 2014 10:22 AM

Apr 2008
HelghastKillzone said:

I find it funny that you are stupid enough to remember that that was the ONLY thing in the content that was skipped.
Nov 16, 2014 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
[quote=MonsterZed]That impaling was kinda pointless. From that height you'd just let him fall and result would be the same, minus few holes in his body..

It was so his balls would be destroyed like in the manga
Nov 16, 2014 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
HelghastKillzone said:

How is that even remotely odd? This is MAL remember?

Lubbock should've been the protagonist
FragOutFire said:

Nov 16, 2014 10:24 AM

Dec 2013
This shit is unacceptable. Who are the idiots who decided to agree with this route? I was looking forward to seeing
I'm going to be so pissed off if they decide to kill everyone else and make Akame the lone survivor. Ugh, I'll be so pissed off! -___-
Nov 16, 2014 10:24 AM

Oct 2013
Inori_is_love said:
MonsterZed said:
That impaling was kinda pointless. From that height you'd just let him fall and result would be the same, minus few holes in his body.

It was so his balls would be destroyed like in the manga

Wait... his balls were still destroyed? Like... seriously? Smh lol. I thought they just impaled him so they would get the credit for killing him rather than the ground.

Edit: I fixed the quoting lol

Nov 16, 2014 10:25 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
HelghastKillzone said:

I find it funny that you are stupid enough to remember that that was the ONLY thing in the content that was skipped.

one good thing about the skip jaegers mask guys familie is still alive.....
sry i do not remember his name....was it bols?
Nov 16, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2013
Seriously, I see fuck tons of spoilers here that anime only watchers would not know until reading the manga, learn to put spoilers or don't mention the manga events at all.

Zer01 said:
This shit is unacceptable. Who are the idiots who decided to agree with this route? I was looking forward to seeing
I'm going to be so pissed off if they decide to kill everyone else and make Akame the lone survivor. Ugh, I'll be so pissed off! -___-

Really? You thought they would animate wild hunt?
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.