Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 6 Discussion

Mar 12, 2015 1:22 PM
something here

k0k0 said:
CookingPriest said:
And sudenly three pages of HF spoilers.And about one of biggest twists in the show.

SPOILER THAT SHIT PEOPLE -__-
(And by people yes I mean chicken and all who quoted that shit without spoilertags)

Why would she? Only one child becomes a successor, so it is not surprising that Sakura knows nothing about magic.

One child grows up with knowledge.
The other grows up as normal human living normal life.

BUT BUT

HF F/Z notable spoilers

Mar 12, 2015 1:25 PM

Shrimperor said:

Don't worry. Altough you get alot of Senpai mashine Sakura, you also get alot of Kirei, Best girl Illya, Backstory and HGW related stuff, Challenged Ideals, and some Kerry if you are a F/Z fan.

Ah. That gives me relief.

Insertanamehere said:

You mean... Sakura and Shinji will... with each other...? D: D: D:

Mar 12, 2015 1:27 PM

k0k0 said:
CookingPriest said:
And sudenly three pages of HF spoilers.And about one of biggest twists in the show.

SPOILER THAT SHIT PEOPLE -__-
(And by people yes I mean chicken and all who quoted that shit without spoilertags)

Why would she? Only one child becomes a successor, so it is not surprising that Sakura knows nothing about magic.

One child grows up with knowledge.
The other grows up as normal human living normal life.

BUT BUT

You don't know any of that yet.

I'm gonna throw a radical idea here. How about you guys stop posting random spoilers that make things even more confusing?
Stev said:
ayy lmao

Mar 12, 2015 1:29 PM

Mickdrew said:
Shrimperor said:

And Archer is the main hero :D

Rin x Archer OTP

big UBW spoiler

Mar 12, 2015 1:32 PM

HungryPriest said:

I'm gonna throw a radical idea here. How about you guys stop posting random spoilers that make things even more confusing?

I'll keep my questions at bay. I realize things are going haphazard with my prying openly here.

Mar 12, 2015 1:34 PM

k0k0 said:
HungryPriest said:

I'll keep my questions at bay. I realize things are going haphazard with my prying openly here.

Generally, Questions can be asked here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1292653
Try to keep it spoiler Tagged tough, espicially if it hasn't been revealed in the ubw anime yet. ;)

Or you can come to the General thread, however it will be too spoilery for you, espicially if you haven't finished the UBW route in the VN yet, as we talk there without spoiler Tags.

Mar 12, 2015 1:35 PM

k0k0 said:
HungryPriest said:

You will get the maximum enjoyment if you can figure it out by yourself.

Mar 12, 2015 1:37 PM

k0k0 said:
HungryPriest said:

Suffice to say, every and any question that may rise are explained either later in UBW or in HF route. I'd say it's much better to see them answered in anime than on forums.
Stev said:
ayy lmao

Mar 12, 2015 1:38 PM

Shrimperor said:
Generally, Questions can be asked here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1292653
Try to keep it spoiler Tagged tough, espicially if it hasn't been revealed in the ubw anime yet. ;)

Or you can come to the General thread, however it will be too spoilery for you, espicially if you haven't finished the UBW route in the VN yet, as we talk there without spoiler Tags.

Thanks, Shrimperor! I'll stick with this one till I finish the series, and then I'll join you all after.

bluntRespect said:

You will get the maximum enjoyment if you can figure it out by yourself.

You're right. I should hold in some questions with dignity, at least.

HungryPriest said:
I'd say it's much better to see them answered in anime than on forums.

I'll do that.

Mar 12, 2015 1:42 PM

HungryPriest said:
k0k0 said:

BUT BUT

You don't know any of that yet.

srsly tho this thread's a minefield now.

Mar 12, 2015 1:42 PM

k0k0 said:

Thanks, Shrimperor! I'll stick with this one till I finish the series, and then I'll join you all after.

I don't recommend joining it tough before finishing the 2nd cour, or before you finish the VN (if you plan to read it)
hf ;)

Jul 2, 2015 8:38 AM

I guess sometimes the obvious answer is the right one, I suspected maybe the archery captain might have been the master instead of Shinji. I had thought for sure that Shinji's servant was the assassin given her tactics and that the samurai would have been the rider. Well, now that all of the servants have been revealed it's just a matter of finding out who the masters are.

Jul 23, 2015 4:39 AM

Seems like Rin and People die if they are killed-kun aren't the only ones making alliances.

Sep 6, 2015 12:19 PM

So, now Saber tries to rescue Shirou, instead of Shirou trying to get back Saber (like in 2006 version)
That was unexpected. But yeah, UWB differences though.

Oct 6, 2015 5:55 AM

Awesome

Apr 9, 2016 1:49 PM

I really love the soundtrack they play in Archer's parts...that subtle distorted guitar... I love it.

Oh god Saber... you act so dumb in FSN...

MasterQuest said:
So, now Saber tries to rescue Shirou, instead of Shirou trying to get back Saber (like in 2006 version)
That was unexpected. But yeah, UWB differences though.

More like UBW route against -Fate- route... I'm sourry to say the -Fate- route of the VN (the main route in which Deen's FSN is based) is like that, Shirou is.... let's say it's not a very good character, and also does a lot of stupid things...
In UBW things go more like they should.

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

May 20, 2016 9:11 PM

The waifu making Shirou not concentrate. :)

Archer's beautiful arrows continue to be beautiful.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 30, 2016 1:09 PM

Hmm Not sure How I feel about them sexualizing things, I liked the more serious and dark concept in fate/zero more.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 12, 2017 10:54 AM

Huh, is this different from Deen Night or did I just forget about Assassin's early introduction? Definitely better so far though.

Apr 15, 2017 11:14 PM

Great episode! Finally Caster and Assassin makes their appearance. Fucking hate that Shinji. Really want to punch that fucking face of his.

More action! Let's go!

May 1, 2017 3:34 PM

*heart eyes* on Archer always <3

Assassin looks more bishi than I imagined lolol

Aug 6, 2017 9:51 PM
I don't know man. This is slowly becoming a harem again. Did you see how Saber was acting around Shiro!!?? She was so badass is fate/zero and now she's a frickin school girl

Feb 18, 2018 4:37 PM

Why did Caster dump information in front of the enemy?
Modified by kikiabdull, Feb 18, 2018 4:41 PM

Sep 14, 2018 6:23 AM

Ooh I remember this pairing quite well, Caster & Assassin

Hero's always want to look cool eh? *cough* Archer

Well can't wait for the next EP! This battle would be dope looking in Ufotable's hands ~

Jan 11, 2:32 PM

Caster vs Archer for the next episode. Yeah!!
Life has no meaning.

Mar 22, 6:21 PM
Shirou is too soft. He should have punshed Shinji in the face after all the distasteful things he said about Mitsuzuri.
That Shinji is a real scumbag.

Jun 15, 8:13 AM

So Heroic Spirits need their 'shell' to be able to remember their past. Rin didn't have Archer's shell. His name wasn't even mentioned in DEEN.

There's really something between Archer and Shirou but this was unexpected that Archer even come to help Shirou without being ordered. This adaptation shows their relationship more.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 22, 10:35 AM

welll at last we have a glimpse of all servants and only four out of seven masters are revealed

Nov 3, 3:34 AM

I knew Shinji was a master. He was kinda sketchy.

Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]