Forum Settings
Forums

#ShirtGate! Feminists attack one of the scientist that landed a probe on a comet cuz of his shirt...

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 15, 2014 9:58 PM

Sep 2012
If I fail my college classes and don't get into a science field, can I blame this shirt?

Nov 15, 2014 10:53 PM

Aug 2007
Rebas said:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/11/15/Brilliant-anti-feminist-spoof-claims-space-scientist-s-shirt-is-sexist

This article says it best. If the anti-feminists wanted to launch a secret campaign to undermine feminism, they couldn't have done a better job than this. These days, I really don't know what's between some feminists' ears.

Who the fuck would claim it was a prank?
Nov 15, 2014 11:30 PM

Aug 2013
Red_Keys said:
If I fail my college classes and don't get into a science field, can I blame this shirt?

Are you kidding? epic shirt, how could you not succeed.
Nov 16, 2014 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
Feminism thread, gotta post them funny feminism pics

PeenusWeenusCaimNov 16, 2014 12:23 AM
Nov 16, 2014 12:33 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Beyonce's half naked on TV-- Feminist icon. Goddess.
This guy's shirt depicting half-naked women-- misogyny.

wut?

Red_Keys said:

No, with The Patriarchy putting you through college; you have no excuse.
Nov 16, 2014 12:37 AM

Jan 2013
Fuck the patriarchy. You cisgendered male scum need to check your privileges and apologize. Also you all need to accept my acceptance with my elephant status or I will trigger
Nov 16, 2014 3:38 AM

Jun 2008
I think it's official....

YES....Women have overtaken Blacks, transgender, and gays as the most oppressed group in the West!

The Gold goes to women in the Oppression Olympics!

Anita has graciously decided to take the medal on behalf all women....
Nov 16, 2014 3:48 AM

Aug 2013
VitaminCaim said:
Feminism thread, gotta post them funny feminism pics

-snip-

"Realize this poor female hasn't checked her privilege "
"Go into panic mode, thats one of my several hundred triggers"

10/10
Nov 16, 2014 6:39 AM

Nov 2013
Really sad. I logged on to read all the scientific discussion on it and the only threads that were getting comments at the time were surrounding his shirt. I was so confused. I wish I stayed confused and never looked into, absolutely pathetic. I feel so sorry for the guy, biggest moment of his life axed by his attire.

I think he should have had a different shirt though - simply to exhibit a level of professionalism, not for the reasons that have been brought to light lol. I'd have thought he'd wear a suit or something a tad more smarter for such an occasion.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 16, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2007
BatoKusanagi said:
Beyonce's half naked on TV-- Feminist icon. Goddess.
This guy's shirt depicting half-naked women-- misogyny.

wut?

Red_Keys said:

No, with The Patriarchy putting you through college; you have no excuse.

They're not half naked. They're wearing bikinis.
Nov 16, 2014 5:07 PM

Jan 2008
JustALEX said:

YES....Women have overtaken Blacks, transgender, and gays as the most oppressed group in the West!

Finally, we won. !!!!
Nov 16, 2014 5:16 PM

Jan 2011
Nov 16, 2014 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
What comet?
Nov 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Jul 2011
How is this petty shit in current events? Can you autists go one day without complaining about 'feminazis' all over MAL
Nov 16, 2014 5:22 PM

Jan 2008
marriage said:
How is this petty shit in current events? Can you autists go one day without complaining about 'feminazis' all over MAL

But then it wouldn't be MAL. And i'd have nothing to laugh at all day. Please.

Jan 2011
marriage said:
It's an event and current, that's how.

May 2012
marriage said:

Autists? HOW DARE YOU OFFEND AUTISTIC PEOPLE. MY BROTHER IS AUTISTIC. YOU ARE TRULY A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.
Nov 16, 2014 5:23 PM

Dec 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 16, 2014 5:24 PM

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:

You consider internet feminists complaining about his shirt an important event? Really
Nov 16, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
marriage said:
ReaperCreeper said:

You consider internet feminists complaining about his shirt an important event? Really
Who said anything about it being important?
Nov 16, 2014 5:25 PM

Jul 2013
ahahaha, priceless
Nov 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Apr 2013
No offense but he's kind of a scrub for crying like that. Lol
Nov 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:

Because you all consider it important enough to discuss for nearly five pages?
Nov 16, 2014 5:30 PM

May 2012
JustALEX said:

The the gold goes to white women. Feminists do not give a shit about minority women or really minorities in general.
Nov 16, 2014 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
marriage said:
ReaperCreeper said:

So you're only assuming.
Nov 16, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:

So you're only assuming.

Its not an assumption when theres 2 other gamergate feminist/sjw related topics on the front page of current events
Nov 16, 2014 5:40 PM

Jul 2014
White male hating feminists attacking a successful white male? you don't say.

Be gone already feminism, gender politics is the stupidest shit.
Nov 16, 2014 5:41 PM

Jun 2008
marriage said:

This post is dripping with oppression....

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!
Nov 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Jan 2013
Nov 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
marriage said:
ReaperCreeper said:
So you're only assuming.

Its not an assumption when theres 2 other gamergate feminist/sjw related topics on the front page of current events
They aren't related to the shirt now are they?
Nov 16, 2014 5:46 PM

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:

Did you not read my first post about how MAL cant go a day without a feminism topic?
Nov 16, 2014 5:48 PM

May 2012
@Marriage

People can make whatever threads they want. You are free to make a man hating, autism hating thread if you feel so inclined
Nov 16, 2014 5:48 PM

Jan 2011
marriage said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Did you not read my first post about how MAL cant go a day without a feminism topic?
Except that's not what we were talking about.
Nov 16, 2014 5:53 PM

Aug 2013
I hate my past self for wasting 12 fucking minutes reading the comments of that article.
Nov 16, 2014 6:22 PM
Nov 2008
ReaperCreeper said:
marriage said:

but it is it in in the topic title u dingbat
Nov 16, 2014 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
dity said:
ReaperCreeper said:
but it is it in in the topic title u dingbat
I'd think news that involves feminism would mention it, don't you?
Nov 16, 2014 6:33 PM

Oct 2011
And I continue to weep for the sexists who give feminists a bad name...by calling themselves feminists.

Nov 16, 2014 6:35 PM

Apr 2013
ITT: A successful derailment

Anyway, from what I gather, the shirt was made by a friend about some cartoon/videogame/whatever the dude likes?

They're definitely making too much of a deal out of this, but then again, the dude was pretty dumb to wear that shirt if he was giving a public statement.
Nov 16, 2014 6:37 PM
Nov 2008
ReaperCreeper said:
the article was actually written by some guy (one stupid guy) at the verge, not 'feminists' as a whole. the article doesn't even mention feminism.

let's all be scared of the feminist and sjw boogeyman
Nov 16, 2014 8:03 PM

Jan 2011
dity said:
ReaperCreeper said:
the article was actually written by some guy (one stupid guy) at the verge, not 'feminists' as a whole. the article doesn't even mention feminism.

I thought we were talking about the issue in general, not just one article on it.
Nov 16, 2014 8:13 PM

Nov 2013
he should be crucified for wearing such a disgusting shirt.

It's men like him that make hurt our world so much today.
Nov 16, 2014 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
dity said:
ReaperCreeper said:

No one is scared at these whiny, PC, uber-left communists...

However, the issues at hand should be discussed, and using logic and reason is the best tool.

No one is excluding women from anything....the reason why you don't see more women in science jobs is due to their own doing, not a fucking bowling shirt.

Women in the first world are just as equal as men, sexism DOES exists but it's not in the rampant level they pretend to be.

Feminists should go to third world countries and try to change shit there if they're really interested in equality.

What they want in the West is to be treated like the special snowflakes that they think they are.
--ALEX--Nov 16, 2014 8:50 PM
Nov 16, 2014 8:56 PM

Mar 2008
They wouldnt have said shit if it was men on his shirt or fat women

Such a gawdy shirt though hah
Nov 16, 2014 10:40 PM
Nov 2008
JustALEX said:
dity said:

No one is scared at these whiny, PC, uber-left communists...

However, the issues at hand should be discussed, and using logic and reason is the best tool.

No one is excluding women from anything....the reason why you don't see more women in science jobs is due to their own doing, not a fucking bowling shirt.

Women in the first world are just as equal as men, sexism DOES exists but it's not in the rampant level they pretend to be.

Feminists should go to third world countries and try to change shit there if they're really interested in equality.

What they want in the West is to be treated like the special snowflakes that they think they are.
they do not want to have a discussion with you, they want to bait you into an angry stupor so that you'll keep linking to their ad-funded websites.

and i will put forth that you're scared. after all, while they do not want to have a discussion with them, you also don't really want to have a discussion with them. you'd rather spend your time telling them they're wrong and overreacting to every little movement they make (if it's even them) - even if it effects absolutely nothing (see: the thread on the gender equality label in sweden, the entire country is denounced in said thread). you're scared they'll actually get somewhere, you're scared their ideals will be placed above yours. there's no middle ground being lobbied here - only a them or us attitude.

i think you'd all be best off ignoring each other, and being left in your little worlds. neither side actually wants to get anywhere.
no-thanksNov 16, 2014 10:46 PM
Nov 16, 2014 11:45 PM

Jun 2008
dity said:
you're scared they'll actually get somewhere, you're scared their ideals will be placed above yours. there's no middle ground being lobbied here - only a them or us attitude.

What are you talking about?

We (common sense non-feminists) don't have any ideals we're pushing unto society the way they are.

We're simply voicing an opposition to people who are on the same level of religious fanatics who want to change laws and policy based on THEIR interests and ONLY their interests.

It's important to have a voice of opposition instead of everyone staying quiet.

People have been ignoring feminists for MANY years already and now they are more extremist than ever, they're more louder than ever....clearly ignoring them didn't deter them, it only made them stronger.

Take Sarkeesian for example, she actually received awards from the gaming industry for her bullshit.

Her bullshit that has been debunked by MANY sensible gamers including female gamers.

Is ignoring her going to make her stop?
Nov 17, 2014 12:49 AM
Nov 2008
JustALEX said:
dity said:
you're scared they'll actually get somewhere, you're scared their ideals will be placed above yours. there's no middle ground being lobbied here - only a them or us attitude.

What are you talking about?

We (common sense non-feminists) don't have any ideals we're pushing unto society the way they are.

We're simply voicing an opposition to people who are on the same level of religious fanatics who want to change laws and policy based on THEIR interests and ONLY their interests.

It's important to have a voice of opposition instead of everyone staying quiet.

People have been ignoring feminists for MANY years already and now they are more extremist than ever, they're more louder than ever....clearly ignoring them didn't deter them, it only made them stronger.

Take Sarkeesian for example, she actually received awards from the gaming industry for her bullshit.

Her bullshit that has been debunked by MANY sensible gamers including female gamers.

Is ignoring her going to make her stop?
now, see, you sound just as crazy as them.
Nov 17, 2014 11:18 AM
May 2007
I have always failed to see how political correctness makes us moved forward.
Nov 17, 2014 2:06 PM

Jan 2008
VitaminCaim said:

kek
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.