Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Nov 11, 2009 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 872
Ne ne .. here, so umn .

I was really obsessed in Shoujo, Romance, Drama, School & Slice of Life
genres once again >;DD .. (Oh just this past days)

See, I just re-watched my fave anime.. Bokura ga Ita :)
**I* ! I just cried and cried a loooooot =(( and a loooooot!
Okay, stop for the drama haha :PP

Oh so .. Em' watching this AWESOME animu :33
which is Kimi ni Todoke .. ohhh ! I really know that
this anime is ONE of a KIND ! yeeesss .. guess what ..
I keep searching on net for almost 3 days just
to see or look for some animes that is like
Kimi ni Todoke .. but I haven't seen one ..
yea, the one that I haven't seen yet ofcourse.. bleh ~
&& my eyes was like this "O_O" .. ^_^;
I dunno why, but this anime rocks for me ..

Ugh. Please if you know any animes that has a
a similar thingy for Lovely Complex, Kare Kano,
Itazura na Kiss, Bokura ga Ita, Lovely Complex,
Ocean waves, Kimi ni Todoke etc ..
Please, recommend it to me ! I'll die if I can't
watch anyy ROMANCE anime for noww !! :'((((
(It's because I'm totally missing him .. so I think
this is the best way to forget about him at the
time of boredom .. lawlz :3)

btw, never recommend me that has a sport,
mecha, sci-fi, fantasy, harem, horror etc. I'm
not into that right now. I'm just looking for some
Shoujo, Romance, Drama, School && Slice of Life
animes =) .. please let me know if you know some
or else .. you don't want me to die :DD haha !

oh yea, don't forget to make it more hotter.
It must have some comedy :)

Thaaaank yaa :)) !
Modified by Komika, Nov 11, 2009 7:37 AM

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
 
#2
Nov 11, 2009 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2658
You should make it shorter, it'd be easier for people to recommend you if they can get what you're searching for in one or two lines.

Anyway I recommend Tokyo Marble Chocolate, a really nice romance both point of view of the boy and the girl in the couple.
Modified by HooHiraiBunny, Nov 11, 2009 7:59 AM
 
#3
Nov 11, 2009 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 501
You want school life and slice of life, yet you haven't watched Azumanga Daioh? That is a must see.
 
#4
Nov 11, 2009 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 839
Ghost Hunt
Gakuen Alice
Special A
Nodame Cantabile 1st and 2nd season
Peach Girl
Myself ; Yourself
Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na
Onegai Teacher

You might like those
 
#5
Nov 11, 2009 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2009
If you want an anime like Kimi ni Todoke than Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is for you.

also some others you might like are:
Glass Mask (2005)
Skip Beat!
Nodame Cantabile
Honey and Clover
Aishiteruze Baby
Special A
Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge
Myself ; Yourself
 
#6
Nov 11, 2009 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2274
Ichigo Mashimaro.
It's not romance but, it's Slice of Life, funny and cute.
 
#7
Nov 12, 2009 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 872
HooHiraiBunny said:
You should make it shorter, it'd be easier for people to recommend you if they can get what you're searching for in one or two lines.
Anyway I recommend Tokyo Marble Chocolate, a really nice romance both point of view of the boy and the girl in the couple.


thanks a lot :) i'm gonna watch it right now ! boredom really kills me x_x ..

Dr_Qwerty said:
You want school life and slice of life, yet you haven't watched Azumanga Daioh? That is a must see.

i've seen it :) it was really good ^^

SquareZ said:
Ghost Hunt
Gakuen Alice
Special A
Nodame Cantabile 1st and 2nd season
Peach Girl
Myself ; Yourself
Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na
Onegai Teacher

You might like those

ghost hunt, gakuen, special a, nodamecantabile one, peach girl - already seen
yoake && myself; yourself - going to watch :) thanks a lot for the recommendation !

several people recommend me myself; yourself and you're one of them ! haha i guess i should really watch this ..

spineslayer said:
If you want an anime like Kimi ni Todoke than Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is for you.

also some others you might like are:
Glass Mask (2005)
Skip Beat!
Nodame Cantabile
Honey and Clover
Aishiteruze Baby
Special A
Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge
Myself ; Yourself

interesting :) i'm really going to watch this Glass Mask(05) ! yea, skip beat .. still planing to watch that soon. Nodame&Honey and Clover, Special A, Kimi kiss & myself; yourself -- already finish em. Aishiteruze B and Glass Mask (2005) plus Skip Beat is a must ! :)) .. thank you for the recommend.

A7Xrawks said:
Ichigo Mashimaro.
It's not romance but, it's Slice of Life, funny and cute.


hey it's fine ! i kinda think it's interesting. thank you very much much much^^
Modified by Komika, Nov 12, 2009 6:03 AM

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
 
Top