Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 6 Discussion

Mar 28, 2019 6:59 AM

And so the Lies continues.....Guess Kaori and Tsubaki realize the war between them.

Watari seems like an arrogant person, let's see his downfall.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.

Jun 17, 2019 8:55 PM

This entire episode practically revolved around Tsubaki, which was a nice change of pace. The scene with Tsubaki seeing Kaori in Kousei's clothes was funny. She got pretty riled up from that, huh? It's amusing that Kaori stole Kousei's wallet to sign up for the competition. Kousei does sound pretty terrible, but at least he is playing the piano in the first place. That's a pretty steep change from literally the last episode where he outright refused to touch a piano. I feel pretty bad for Tsubaki. It never feels nice to get left behind like that. Is that hole in the window never going to get fixed? Maybe the school just accepted it wasn't worth the money and decided a flimsy piece of cardboard was acceptable enough. It must have crushed Tsubaki to effectively cost her team the game like that. Kousei carrying her like that in the end probably didn't do much to help her complex either.

Jul 30, 2019 3:46 PM

Snoopy... Woof!!

Jan 8, 2020 11:13 PM

Boy, this series indeed has some really pretentious dialogues/monologues. Or well, at least too pretentious for 14 years old teenagers.

Another mediocre episode. The comedy is simply awful at this point and Tsubaki's one-sided love is so lame and cliche I can't wait for this series to reach the "main" storyline we all know.

The episode also gave us a glimpse of Kousei's supposed rivals but honestly, I don't expect them to be something memorable. People never mention them when they talk about "YLiA" after all.

Apr 11, 2020 12:55 AM
That scene at the end with Tsubaki just crying her heart out to Kousei... damn.

Apr 28, 2020 10:49 AM

This show just oscillates between awful slapstick comedy and annoying drama which doesn't transition well at all. The characters don't behave their age, I mean who even talks like this. Everytime Kaori cries, it feels too contrived. Even though it's the same old childhood friend trope, I did feel bad for Tsubaki when she lost the game and I really liked her moment with Kousei, it was far better than any of the Kaori x Kousei moments till now.

Then and now,
what I protect has never changed.

Apr 30, 2020 4:35 AM

Kaori and Kousei together is so sweet

Jul 5, 2020 5:13 AM

Unlimited crying works

Jul 17, 2020 4:50 PM
I know this was stupid, I thought that the weird spiked hair guy was Arima's male childhood friend and the girl was his female childhood friend.

Dec 3, 2020 1:16 AM

For the usual childhood friend cliche, the show still struck my heartstrings. Hope Tsubaki can move on since she and Kousei really live in 2 different worlds

Mar 6, 1:23 PM

Emotional af episode. It's a good thing to let it all out, Tsubaki did good there. Though I have to say, this looks like a love triangle and I'm not the biggest fan of that.
Seems like the other 2 characters in the opening have appeared. Didn't think they would be Kousei's opponents.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 29, 9:41 AM
Well Tsubaki has mixed feelings for Kousei. Idk what to make of them. Anyway, 2 new hardcore rivals will appear for Kousei!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 21, 6:23 PM

Tsubaki is very jealous of Kaori lmao

Oct 15, 2:40 AM
I loved the end. Chopin's Etude Op. 25 No. 11 is just too good.

Nov 13, 11:35 PM
There is the friend zone, then the friend A zone.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

Preview MangaManga Store