Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2014 8:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kamui almost scares me this episode, not just the way that he is able to influence others but also the way he fights using his Dominator.

And after all the buildup, the action employed this episode imo was decent. Full on action actually. God damn it, Mika do something useful already. I am impressed by Akane this episode though. All that training paid off but her decision at the end there is a bit questionable. I think an imagery of Kogami reminded her of something.
Nov 13, 2014 8:17 AM

Nov 2007
Fortunately, the scientist lady found out who were controlling the robots accurately. The game continues to get messy as the main girl is the evil witch. And that Inoue-san's character begins to move with Kamui guy to retrieve those special guns.

The game monitor eventually showed what people actually shot after they are done. Kamui guy cannot shoot her, though, and seems like he knows her trauma from season 1.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 13, 2014 9:05 AM

Apr 2013
Man. Kamui is just ruthless in accomplishing his goals and will do almost anything to achieve them. He's is one sly mofo manipulating people though. I'll give him that. He's got that former inspector salivating for his balls. He's still Makishima-light in my eyes, but that's nothing to sneeze at.

The action in this episode was explosive as expected and I think that this season has progressed nicely from where it first began. Of course, Akane couldn't take/or allow the shot at Kamui (we all knew that it was gonna happen). Tougane is definitely bad news though and one creepy as s.o.b. to boot. I'm interested to see how it'll take for Akane to realize this. Unfortunately, her Kougami-goggles are quite strong though as we all saw in the last scene.

And Mika... She remains exactly the same. Whenever anyone says or suggests anything anti-Sibyl, she be like:

dankzelNov 14, 2014 1:39 PM
Nov 13, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Damn. Now they got a lot of citizens clouded...maybe that was also Kamui's aim.
A lot of enforcers died...
And what is it with Tougane-san? He has to work for Kamui, or at least be against Akane...

Nov 13, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2012
To think that Tsunemori saw Kougami in Tougane...
Nov 13, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 2010
Kamui being able to use the dominator.

Didn't expect so much enforcers and inspectors to die especially through the dominator...

Saiga being able to decipher that much from not being at the scene.

Tougane wanting to turn Mika's colour into black, talking with those red eyes made it creepier.

Kamui to be able to even control the police drones, that mass psycho pass pollution. All the players being able to see what they have done.

Having the chance to shoot Kamui with a regular gun at the end yet couldn't

Just what would Kamui do next, with just five episodes left to bring Kamui down with his plot.
Nov 13, 2014 9:46 AM

Mar 2014
anyone else saw how Akane got a headshot in this week's OP visuals?
It's highly unlikely that this would ever happen but who knows, though? Still pretty interesting to see that scene.
“Listen, little girl. When I refer to a young woman, I mean someone who manages a student dorm and has the tolerance to give anyone advice if they want it. And there is one thing you lack as far as that’s concerned. Do you know what that is, little girl?”

There was no way she could, so she gave him a confused look and he gave the answer.

“These common breasts of yours disqualify you from providing the support of a young woman. Give up and try again later.”
-Kamijou Touma
Nov 13, 2014 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
I called it with the eyeball thing sort of?????

This was an ok episode, but it introduced some plot points that don't sit right with me overall. I still think Togane's under Sybil's influence, but his actions/stated motives (to "turn her black") aren't consistent with what Sybil wants. Akane is an asset to Sybil, as long as she's at MWSBP why would they want to make her a latent criminal?

The ending annoyed the hell out of me.....at first. This is the first (ok, 2nd) time this season I've said "Come on, really?!" aloud.
BUT, its kind of an echo to the Makashima/Yuka incident in Season 1; Akane has a tendency (unlike, say, Kogami) to hesitate in the decisive moment, especially when Sybil isn't guiding her. Both scenarios involved conventional guns, and saw her failing to take out the antagonist when the consequences might be unknown. Obviously she didn't repeat her mistake with Makishima, so I look forward to how it will pan out this time.

Also, now that I think about it, killing Kamui could've destroyed away her last good lead. It's obvious Kamui has a lot of very talented people backing him up; it seems unlikely that he's both a master hacker and a transplant surgeon (and pharmacologist? therapist?) all in one. The only good way to figure out what Kamui is up to is to take him alive. So, I get it. But it's framed like a lapse in clear thinking on her part, because shady-ass Togane reminded her of Kogami for a split second (did u just now notice, girl??)

Meanwhile, Mika's just being Miley Mika.

The implications of Kamui hacking the MWSBP's system are pretty huge; from there, hacking the system that registers approved Dominator users wouldn't be a stretch. Yeesh.

P.S. Dear Diary, I can't believe Ginoza punched a drone in the face
his fist is as strong as the love in my heart
Draw me like one of your Ito girls
Nov 13, 2014 9:53 AM

Sep 2012
I really don't expect them to finish this with 12 episodes.
Could there be a S2 Part 2 in the near future?
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 13, 2014 10:07 AM

Sep 2011
I'm liking Kamui more and more
Nov 13, 2014 10:07 AM

Aug 2011
chakracat said:
I really don't expect them to finish this with 12 episodes.
Could there be a S2 Part 2 in the near future?

There's a movie.

Nov 13, 2014 10:17 AM

Nov 2012
Hopefully the whole city gets killed because worthless Akane can't pull a trigger or even let an enforcer do it.

Christ, at least make an attempt to shoot the engine or something.

Painful.
niaxatoNov 13, 2014 5:39 PM
Nov 13, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
Shit, Akane just lost her chance to eliminate Kamui.
yeo
Nov 13, 2014 10:23 AM

Jun 2011
And akane is like: No! Don't kill him!

Yes. Let him murder some more hundrends of people!
Cause... How else are we going to fil 12 episodes??? We can't stop at ep6!

What a pile of shit...
Nov 13, 2014 10:32 AM

Dec 2011
I guess if her hue wasn't so clear, she'd be able to make better decisions
Nov 13, 2014 10:34 AM

Nov 2013
Since when did dominators run out of shots? Those things have ammo?

I don't recall that ever being a problem before, am I missing something lol.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 13, 2014 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
FatefulLove said:

Tougane wanting to turn Mika's colour into black, talking with those red eyes made it creepier.

You mean Akane not Mika?
Nov 13, 2014 10:41 AM

Jun 2014
I'm questioning the script ever since akane and the other magically teleport right next to the guy they were chasing at the end of episode 2.
This episode wasn't much better in this regard.The opening sceen is a prime excample.
Akane manges it to run down that long passage way in 5 secunds,but it takes the seemingly much faster killer robot 15.
Also,for some reason Sakuya was already at the pefect spot to shoot the robot and the robot for some reason didn't saw him.
Way to shatter my suspensions of disbelief in the first minute.

The this whole "robots can't shoot at each other" thing is also bs.
We have already seen a robot shooting another one of his kind in the last episode.
Even without it still doesn't make sense,because it means these robots have to stay far away from each other at all time to be of any use in combat.

At this point it really looks like they are making up the rules on the fly.

I guess akane wasn't joking when she called the machinegun a good luck charm,because apperently she never planned to use it.
Nov 13, 2014 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
Sorry but I would of killed Kamui right then and there.
Nov 13, 2014 10:43 AM
Nov 2014
Ok maybe possibly unpopular opinion, but I am starting to believe tougane is the real villain of the series and kamui is just a decoy villain so to speak...I'm still working on a theory though.
Nov 13, 2014 10:45 AM
Nov 2014
Killito said:
Sorry but I would of killed Kamui right then and there.
I agree.
Nov 13, 2014 10:48 AM

Oct 2010
Now you can stop complaining about your Kougami

Nov 13, 2014 10:52 AM
Oct 2014
What was Mizue Shisui wearing in this episode ?
Nov 13, 2014 10:52 AM
May 2014
darkreaver94 said:
Vexper said:
Since when did dominators run out of shots? Those things have ammo?

I don't recall that ever being a problem before, am I missing something lol.

Don't think so. I think it is more of cheap writing to make the situation more intense.

I don't know..have there ever been a situation where the (decomposer)limit would be an issue?
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 13, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
I wonder if they were trying to foreshadow or hint something with all those cigarettes in Togane's room? And how Akane saw him as Kogami? I know this is the most theorized theory but what caused Kogami's personality to change this much if they are indeed the same?

And Togane's motives wanting to make Akane's color black doesn't really help me see how?

Oh and Mika's become too much of a bitch she herself realized it lol XD
Nov 13, 2014 11:01 AM

Oct 2014
That's bullshit why didn't she just kill Kamui?
Nov 13, 2014 11:02 AM

May 2010
yeah than ending is grade A bullshit!
Nov 13, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2014
Cnon said:

Well,there wouldn't be any more episodes if she did.
Nov 13, 2014 11:03 AM

Oct 2010
Updated chart

Nov 13, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
Omg, why they are using that ugly CGI for all vehicles (and drones).
It looks very awful. I knwo that they are capable to draw it properly, so why cgi? :|
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 13, 2014 11:09 AM
Apr 2013
Da hell? The very first thing one of the drones destroyed was another drone. One episode later, they can't shoot each other...
Nov 13, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2010
waisehell said:
Da hell? The very first thing one of the drones destroyed was another drone. One episode later, they can't shoot each other...

Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I remember one of them - that was destroyed - wasn't activated. That's why the first could shoot since it didn't recognize another one.
Nov 13, 2014 11:16 AM
Apr 2013
fujioka-san said:
waisehell said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I remember one of them - that was destroyed - wasn't activated. That's why the first could shoot since it didn't recognize another one.

That's just convenient bullshit.
Nov 13, 2014 11:16 AM
May 2014
waisehell said:

I had to check before replying, to ensure I wasn't remembering things like a goldfish.
"When multiple drones of the same type are within a certain shooting range, it's designed to lock the guns"
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 13, 2014 11:19 AM

Aug 2014
There was a hella lot of buildup in this episode. Kamui is pretty much like Makishima imo and Togane is coming clean with the fact that he might be the antagonist.

Bloody action massacre + Tsunemori being a badass + Karanomori's intelligence + drones = awesome

Many aspects were built upon here and I found it damn amazing. Although some parts were kinda slow with the talk, it was amazing with action overall. And revealing the actual screen to the players was just the trigger that made me happy cuz this IS a psycho thriller.

Sucks at the end. At least graze his arm. Missing Kogami tho.

5/5. The end with the multiple stress level will be like when everything went berserk in S1 and all they had were electro rods and grenades. Let's see how this'll turn out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2014 11:19 AM

Sep 2010
waisehell said:
fujioka-san said:

As you wish. It was just a guess, there is no point in raging.
Nov 13, 2014 11:21 AM
Nov 2014
Hyack said:
Updated chart

Sweet goodness.... Nearly everyone is dead
Nov 13, 2014 11:23 AM

Aug 2014
Cnon said:

I was hoping for her to shoot him w/o killing him.

"An eye for an eye."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2014 11:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sooooo, shady enforcer guy wants to make Akane's psycho pass black and has been watching her everyday...Yup he's totally not a stalker lol

Regardless Kamui is a very huge threat now and my goodness he was so badass and menacing, yet so calm, confident and kind at the same...He is shaping up to be a very exciting and epic antagonist....His plan was just startling and even when they stopped him he still managed to fuck shit up and simultaneously make Sybil look like the trash system that it is

This episode was brutal like last week, I can't believe that everyone besides Akane's gang were massacred O_O

Last but not least, old habits to indeed die the hardest. Akane couldn't let Stalker-san kill them....Oh well, I'm glad that they got away and I'm used to her wanting to handle things without extreme violence.

And for the 6th change consecutive week, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL BITCH-CHAN....I swear she gets more annoying with every word that comes out of her mouth
Nov 13, 2014 11:25 AM
Apr 2013
fujioka-san said:
waisehell said:

As you wish. It was just a guess, there is no point in raging.

All the same, this is getting zankyou no terror-ish. Great intention, great execution, awful writing. Oh wait, it is the same writer...
Nov 13, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
FINALLY FUCKING KOGAMI IS SHOWN IN SEASON 2 XDDD
THOUGH ITS JUST THE THOUGHT OF TSUNAMORI LOOKING AT TSUGUNE SAN .....AND THAT GUY WANTS TO TSUNAMORI PSYCHO PASS CLOUDED AND SHISUI SHOWED HER REAL INTENSION THAT AKANE SHOULD HAVE HER PSYCHO PASS CLOUDED AND FINALLY THE MASTERMIND KAMUI WITH HIS DRONE PLANS .....STILL TRYING TO BE LIKE MAKSHIMA SHOGO XDDDDDDD
Nov 13, 2014 11:26 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode.I think the reason Akane didn't shoot Kamui in the end is because she has never killed a person before now has she?She has never used Lethal eliminator on a person.It's also because of her own sense of justice.If she would have shot down Kamui then what would have been the point of stopping Kogami from killing Makishima?Besides I think she is just as curious as we are that why isn't he being detected by Sibyl? :D
Nov 13, 2014 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
Haha at Last!! Those Shitty Characters they created from Division was all killed! (Almost)
So Tougane was really aiming to cloud Akane's Pscho-Pass huh? Then after it was happen What will he do next? Kill Akane?
Those players got a pretty scenery when the "Holo Protection" was been removed. Stress Area everywhere!
So Kamui just intends to collect Dominators and reprogram them? What a nice work there.
But he was just a fucking coward using other people to do the work.
I wish he dies brutally! Even his soul should die together with the terrible new staff!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 13, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2013
Although the gruesome deaths (if you wish to call them that) was fun to watch, this episode like the rest shows how underdeveloped the second season truly is. So many miscues and holes in this season. Not that it's all bad. I want to see akane kill someone with her clear psycho pass. She could be the greatest killer in the series should she wish to be one.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Nov 13, 2014 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
hassan0297 said:
Great episode.I think the reason Akane didn't shoot Kamui in the end is because she has never killed a person before now has she?She has never used Lethal eliminator on a person.It's also because of her own sense of justice.If she would have shot down Kamui then what would have been the point of stopping Kogami from killing Makishima?Besides I think she is just as curious as we are that why isn't he being detected by Sibyl? :D

there are two villans in this series one is kamui and another is tsugane who intends to get tsunamori psyco pass clouded
now the story is getting clear
Nov 13, 2014 11:31 AM

Nov 2013
rsc-pl said:
Omg, why they are using that ugly CGI for all vehicles (and drones).
It looks very awful. I knwo that they are capable to draw it properly, so why cgi? :|

CGI is generally cheaper and less time consuming than hand drawn animation. So budget saving. Mahouka/Aldnoah had the same issue too but it seems people weren't as bothered even though it was mostly jarring as hell.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 13, 2014 11:31 AM
Oct 2010
This season is so stupid I can't even begin to comprehend what the writer was thinking. I already said the dominators could be tracked, so why weren't they when he had it pointed to shi shu? Why do they now conveniently realize that they can track usage and authentication? Why haven't they removed shi shu's status as an inspector yet and locked her out of the system? Why did she stop togane from killing that dude, did she forget about makshima already? Holy shit this show is so bad right now I am legit bothered by it.
Nov 13, 2014 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
What did the scar on Kamui's face mean?
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Nov 13, 2014 11:34 AM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

more than kamui its tsugune is im worried about
why does he stalk akanes psycho pass and wants it to get clouded
Nov 13, 2014 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
gabyta07 said:

Unless I'm being daft, it's probably due to the operations he's been having to disguise his identity/help dodge the system.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

639 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 4:45 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.