Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 6 Discussion

Sep 18, 2015 9:23 PM

Way to bring up his mom at the wrong time Murano. Good GOing.

Still badass episode. Thanks Migi.
4/5

Nov 7, 2015 7:53 AM

He changed completely now that's what i meant by he need to grow up.

Dec 16, 2015 12:44 AM

Rampage on! That is all.

Jan 5, 2016 2:42 AM

Powers have come out! Yeah!

Jan 28, 2016 6:56 PM

A significant change in Shinichi personality now after the healing process , lets see if there is a change in his abilities .
Good Episode .

Feb 1, 2016 1:48 AM
disappointed my theory was false, but now I am unsure, are these mutations part of my original theory, or Migi's doings.
Migi's definitely the equivalent of a high ranking member of society.
love!
That bloody girl, leave us alone. Also wrong parasyte shinichi xD (I think)

Mar 17, 2016 4:02 PM
Well, that's total BS, I just knew that would happen. They could handle that way cooler and not with that unreasonable reaction by his dad, etc. I will drop it for now... To cool off...

Apr 9, 2016 10:33 PM

So he developed super human abilities. Nice.

Apr 19, 2016 12:59 AM

I didn't like when he couldn't cry even when he was in pain, I'm expecting him to lose his human feeling in the future???? that would suck!! I hope not..
and I felt really bitter I wanted him to tell his poor dad the truth.

anyway this series is freakin awesome, I didn't expect it to be this good,I'm enjoying each episode of it so far!!!

May 26, 2016 11:50 AM

Migi is extremely intelligent which is an understatement and I can't even-- hnngghhhh, SOOOOO badass and thinks quickly

Gonna be bad if that's his dad that turns around.... aaahhhhh D:

I feel like Migi was gonna talk to Shinichi about his newly found bloodlust or something ;X

Let's see if my hunches are correct

May 31, 2016 11:52 PM

Best Shinichi this episode.

Sorry, Miki, but Shinichi has to decline the pussy....cat this time. He's on a mission.

That jump was badass with that theme playing!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Sep 25, 2016 10:29 AM

HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EVERY EPISODE.

This is one of the most amazing plots I've seen in a long time, seriously. Every episode seems perfect, the pace is perfect, the soundtrack is perfect, GOD DAMN.

Also, that girl from the motel seems a bit weird. Either she's kinda of a stalker or she knows some stuff Shinichi doesn't.
Also, this scene was awesome:

Wonder what's gonna happen next. What's Tamiya up to? Is Shinichi gonna be able to find this mother and kill her?

The HYPE is reaaaaal *.*
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Oct 23, 2016 8:55 PM

This show just keeps getting better and better!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 30, 2016 5:14 PM

Feel so bad for his dad ;-;

I feel like Maki's gonna die

That obviously isn't his Mom's killer unless she changed her face or something

I feel like migi was gonna say to Shin that his body got stronger or evolved in some way in terms of physical strength

Dec 21, 2016 12:11 PM

is it just me does all the girls look like the same xD

Dec 21, 2016 7:22 PM

It's neat that Migi now has some limitations that the two will have to work around. This forces Shinichi to "get good", too. He also seems to be improving his physical skills just like Spiderman, as others pointed it out in this thread.

Jan 10, 2017 6:20 AM

I really like the new girl Maki. I hope she doesn't die.

Mar 7, 2017 5:38 PM

Jeez when Shinichi jumped over Miki, for a second I thought that was the person they were chasing jumping down from above and slicing her in half. Thank God that's not what happened!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jul 4, 2017 8:46 PM

AND HE DOESNT LISTEN TO MIGI!!! FFS!
One Piece is the Best Selling Manga in History.

Oct 13, 2017 11:33 PM

DANG this show is so good!!! So both Migi and Shinichi go through changes since they had to "fuse" in order to heal. Clearly Shinichi is becoming faster and stronger and his eyesight has improved, but now Migi needs to sleep too. Man he looks 5 years older in this episode XD I was so used to him with glasses and looks like I have to change now, I guess he can just tell everyone he's wearing contacts :P Must be rough on his dad too, seeing what he did but ALSO having his "wife" walk around "alive" ... though TBH I thought he was dead too :O Shinichi is so set on killing his mom's parasite too! Man, I don't think he'd feel that way without Migi for sure :P I have a feeling she's not the one at the beach there (it didn't look like her anyway), but I wonder if they'll fight just for the heck of it. Also, I know I've already said this but the music is so good XD

Oct 31, 2017 8:55 PM

I'm getting a peter parker/superman vibe from this series which is a nice thing to see. :)

Feb 11, 2018 11:38 AM
♤ Yakuza ♤

That was a sick wall jump

Feb 11, 2018 11:47 AM

I like how Migi fixed Shinichi's body and by fixing his body also fixing his eyesight and maybe even improved his body strength.
... Whelp seems I was right judging from his jump and speed abilities.

Anyways, that definitely did not look like a woman to me, maybe the parasite switched again or it's another one.
Also I hate how Shinichi kept ignoring Migi, clearly it was something important, at least listen to it before charging in.

Apr 25, 2018 10:57 AM

I'm glad he wasn't a complete dick to Murano, I feared the worst there. Understandable that his father doesn't really wanna talk about what happened. I don't think that was his mother there in the end though :o

Dec 22, 2018 5:21 PM
Another fantastic episode. I also hope some type of romance develops between Shinichi and one of the female characters.

Jun 2, 7:38 AM

Shinichi just turned into an alpha mofo, damn!!

Also, pretty sure Migi is enhancing his abilities to see.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Jul 14, 6:50 AM

The fact that the Shinichi's mother didn't eat him was plot armor. It's said that they cannibalize each other to survive except Migi.

While Shinichi thought that hotel is a perfect place to guard his father, he forgot to take into account the fact that now Migi has to sleep for 4 hours a day. And I bet at that time his mother will come to the hospital.

With great power comes great responsibility to avenge your mother.

While Shinichi has superhuman ability now, I assume there will be some drawbacks.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store