Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2014 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
Does anyone here suffer from it also? I know this isn't the greatest place to discuss it, but maybe we could support each other.
Nov 11, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
Nope, I'm quite in touch with reality.

10 days left for ORAS, then I might suffer from it.
Nov 11, 2014 3:09 PM

Apr 2008
This wouldn't be the greatest place to seek medical advise really but social support may be. However the internet is filled with all kind of people, especially young people who neglect to understand a particular situation.

May be read this topic http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1227079&show=0#post13
Feel free to add me to your friend list!

Nov 11, 2014 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
yes im psychotic since 2008 but i do not think this is the right place for this
you can go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/ or even here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/17300812732/ but some users are just trolls there that came from 4chan to make fun of real sufferers
Nov 11, 2014 3:11 PM
Jun 2014
Like Back Sabbath, I am a master of reality.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Nov 11, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2014
I am fully aware of my surroundings, even if some of the time I wish I really wasn't.
Life isn't worth living if one isn't dreaming. Life isn't worth dreaming if one isn't doing.
Nov 11, 2014 3:16 PM

Jan 2009

"orthomolecular medicine"

i dont think its wise to promote alternative medicine, they are called alternative medicine because they do not work most of the time anyway

antipsychotics meanwhile can work 50% of all patients, although there is a high risk of drug tolerance its still the best thing we got for lessening the psychosis of sufferers, just take a low dose because higher doses means more nasty side effects
Nov 11, 2014 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
j0x said:

i dont think its wise to promote alternative medicine, they are called alternative medicine because they do not work most of the time anyway

antipsychotics meanwhile can work 50% of all patients, although there is a high risk of drug tolerance its still the best thing we got for lessening the psychosis of sufferers, just take a low dose because higher doses means more nasty side effects

That is why it is not proper to seek medical advise here.

However, everyone's body is different and will respond differently. Science hasn't really established a way to identify the exact chemical imbalance. Orthomolecular was the start of the road and it isn't approved by the FDA nor covered under health insurance.

Like I've said before "Don't expose yourself to fear or high stress at the age of 17 - 25" it is a critical age wherein your body develops and go through many changes. Those teens who gets bullied, or become exposed to high level of fear and anxiety in college and so on, stay away from this at this critical age. Also beware of drugs.
Miyu_Nov 11, 2014 3:35 PM
Feel free to add me to your friend list!

Nov 11, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
Miyu_ said:
j0x said:

That is why it is not proper to seek medical advise here. But i work in this field.

However, everyone's body is different and will respond differently. Science hasn't really established a way to identify the exact chemical imbalance. Orthomolecular was the start of the road and it isn't approved by the FDA nor covered under health insurance.

Like I've said before "Don't expose yourself to fear or high stress at the age of 17 - 25" it is a critical age wherein your body develops and go through many changes. Those teens who gets bullied, or become exposed to high level of fear and anxiety in college and so on, stay away from this at this critical age. Also beware of drugs.

true everyone has different biochemistry, and are you a psychiatrist?

and OP if you just want to know if some anime watchers have psychosis too then yes, one proof is this thread - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-690549/schizophrenia my username there is ckmox, and if you want someone to talk to about your psychosis just PM me anytime, when my psychosis started im very frightened all the time hearing voices that even blends with the voices of other people while this people are speaking to others so it confuses me a lot, but the psychiatrist slowly make me realize that all the voices talk about is "threatening me" its all about harming me so its just me, i dont know how it is for you but i think most schizophrenics suffer the way i do too that this hallucinations/delusions are meant to focus on yourself alone its like you are judge as a special person or criminal all the time you are awake, its a nightmare while your awake, but when you find the right medication it will help you and become somewhat functional again
Nov 12, 2014 4:42 AM

Aug 2014
Thank you for the help, j0x :) I appreciate the discussion here.
Nov 12, 2014 6:39 AM

Oct 2014
I don't suffer from that but if you need help just ask me : )
Nov 12, 2014 8:44 AM

Dec 2012
I suffered from psychosis when I was younger (12 I think). Fortunately it's gone now. Not something I ever want to deal with again.

More topics from this board

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

27 by Absurdo_N »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

21 by Vendicator »»
55 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
1 hour ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.