Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2014 12:02 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So WHY. Why did Zeno have that face upon meeting Soo-Woon!!! Why!!! I can't help but seriously link this back to sword & shield prophecy. I feel as though SooWoon might be the sword! Aaah! Either that or he'll become a super villain of some sort >_>
Nov 15, 2014 11:24 PM
Nov 2009
Are you watching the anime? Because I feel that

Nov 16, 2014 8:50 AM

Mar 2008
vane553 said:
Are you watching the anime? Because I feel that

I'm watching the anime, but I haven't seen them mention about the sword & shield.
Feb 3, 2015 3:37 PM

Nov 2011
This is so awkward. I think Lili is taking some big risks here by asking to borrow the ships. Still, there's plenty of risks in this arc already so...

I like how brutal she can be though to get her thoughts out. Way to go girl. And that deal should at least settle some confidence with he people who are so fearful of Hiyou imo.
Feb 6, 2015 1:23 AM
Nov 2009
Stark700 said:
This is so awkward. I think Lili is taking some big risks here by asking to borrow the ships. Still, there's plenty of risks in this arc already so...

I like how brutal she can be though to get her thoughts out. Way to go girl. And that deal should at least settle some confidence with he people who are so fearful of Hiyou imo.

Are you by chapter 102 already?
Feb 6, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2014
guys where did you read this chapters ? do you buy them ? because the web site i read form only reached ch69
Apr 11, 2015 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
it's obvious zeno knew something when he looked at soo-won, and he's already such a mysterious character anyways being we know little about his background or the actual use of ouryuu (his power).

the tension was clear in the air between soo-won and yona and by the way yona spoke to soo-won means her feelings are pretty much at a low for him now haha time for her to move on to hak!

lili is definitely determined this chapter to do something for her tribe even as going far enough to request for the ships. sounds like something intense is brewing and hopefully everything will turn out okay.
Apr 19, 2015 6:54 AM
Jul 2018
That was uncomfortable to read, so awkward!

I was thinking about Zeno's reaction to Soo-won and I think a possiblilty could be that Zeno knew Soo-won killed king Il, though I feel this theory isn't highly likely.
removed-userMay 8, 2015 3:34 PM
May 18, 2015 4:04 PM
Apr 2014
Loved it when Yona tried to tell Soo Woon off.

Zeno seems to know something about Soo Woon, or else he wouldn't be so surprised....
May 18, 2015 4:56 PM

Nov 2014
I'd kill to see Hak meeting Soo Won. I can't hold it further.
And Zeno doesn't seem to trust Soo won as well, curious about Zeno's past and ability
May 19, 2015 2:34 AM

Aug 2014
Hakaya said:
And Zeno doesn't seem to trust Soo won as well, curious about Zeno's past and ability

Hak meeting Soo Won would probably end up in a fight between the two...count me in!

I loved this chapter, especially how Yona showed her hate for Soo-Won instead of the usual hesitation she had. Looking forward to how Hak will react if he meets Soo-Won during this arc.
May 19, 2015 12:47 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Hakaya said:

+1 Really wanna see Hak's reaction.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 20, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
How Yona reacted to Soowon was beyond my imagination. I just can't stop loving her more and more <3 She friggin ignored him at first and then told him from touching Liki like a Boss! Dat stare :3

Quite the awkward silence between them XD All that teasing with Hak not meeting him yet.

Zeno's reaction to Soowon was definitely interesting and totally loved his serious face when he told them to entrust Yona to him. Awesome >.<

Lili is really great too :D
May 20, 2015 4:28 PM

Jun 2014
That was awesome, Yona and "Won" going along like that. Lili is great. I loved the part where she snapped and Soo-won freaked XD

What was with the look on Zeno's face when he saw Soo-won? o.o GAH, I wanna know...

Speaking of Zeno, he got some awesome panels this chapter:

The art is gorgeous!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2014
Finally! Some pace, with the story looking like this it'll hype out everyone.
Oh and these chance encounters between Soo-Won and Yona are fun :p
Aug 30, 2015 4:34 PM
Jun 2014
Emm, isn't it obvious what will happen here? Yona shows some hatred for Soo-Won, but that'll melt away after Soo-Won redeems himself in some way and we'll get a shipping chapter or pages with close contact, blushing faces and at worst, a kiss. (I don't think Soo-Won deserves Yona, and Soo-Won would do well to marry a princess of another country anyway...)Hak is being kept away for a reason. This kind of storytelling is getting old, predictible and tedious.

I know nothing will come out of it, but Yona seriously need to stop leading everyone on. I'm amazed there has been no misunderstandings.

Well, we'll see if i'm wrong :P

Edit: Well, i was almost completely off the mark and that was a pretty nice surprise! Soo-Won had some redemption scenes and i knew they were coming at least.
StormenSep 1, 2015 10:08 AM
Dec 18, 2015 6:29 AM
Nov 2015
Stormen said:
Emm, isn't it obvious what will happen here? Yona shows some hatred for Soo-Won, but that'll melt away after Soo-Won redeems himself in some way and we'll get a shipping chapter or pages with close contact, blushing faces and at worst, a kiss. (I don't think Soo-Won deserves Yona, and Soo-Won would do well to marry a princess of another country anyway...)Hak is being kept away for a reason. This kind of storytelling is getting old, predictible and tedious. <br />
<br />
I know nothing will come out of it, but Yona seriously need to stop leading everyone on. I'm amazed there has been no misunderstandings.<br />
<br />
Well, we'll see if i'm wrong :P<br />
<br />
Edit: Well, i was almost completely off the mark and that was a pretty nice surprise! Soo-Won had some redemption scenes and i knew they were coming at least.

Well, yona din't even acknowledge him as the emperor soo won, and she was hostile with him and joo doh. And in raw chapter-i-forgot she said she still can't forgive what soo won did to her father, but she acknowledge him as a good king and for now, kouka need him. She said something about not wanting to revenge her father's death, and she want to know about him, not in a romantic way like before, but about his motives, and what he said about somethjng he must do. Well, from the newest raw, it seems like she will meet soo won again
Mar 23, 2019 10:51 AM
Jan 2019
I love the reaction of Soo Wan when Lili freaked out. He is funny! 😊
Feb 23, 2020 11:05 PM
May 2014
I dont know about this chapter, i mean, why would Yona react like that? She encounters her father killer, the one who betrayed her and Hak and tried to kill them, and then persued them in orden to do that.
She was very calm for the occasion she should have abandoned the scene, how is she so calm????? I also hate how Soo Woon is an adorable cutie, the funniest, when everyone is around but when it comes to Yona he is a lil b*. Like for real wtf Yona, girl you deserve better.
Feb 25, 2020 12:02 PM
Jan 2019
Athena839 said:
I dont know about this chapter, i mean, why would Yona react like that? She encounters her father killer, the one who betrayed her and Hak and tried to kill them, and then persued them in orden to do that.
She was very calm for the occasion she should have abandoned the scene, how is she so calm????? I also hate how Soo Woon is an adorable cutie, the funniest, when everyone is around but when it comes to Yona he is a lil b*. Like for real wtf Yona, girl you deserve better.

What are you talking about? Yona was pretty uncomfortable around Soo-Won in this Chapter. She couldn't abandon the scene because she had promised Lili to fight Hiyou. And also because she didn't trust Soo-Won enough to be alone with Lili. It's all for Lili. She also had Zeno with her, so if Soo-Won wanted to kill her, Zeno would protect her.

Soo-Won isn't a "lil b*" around Yona. He wants to abandon the scene as much as she does, but he has a responsibility to fix the Water Tribe's issues as its King. Besides Il's murder, he's still overall the same nice guy, even with Yona, and that's also why Yona can't bring herself to kill him.
Jun 18, 2020 9:07 AM
Dec 2010
If there is a perfect time to kill Suwon, this is actually a perfect time. He has only Juudoh. Yona can reveal herself as the princess and nothing will happen to them. Yona had suffered a lot because of Suwon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 91 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

38 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 7, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.