Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Nov 10, 2009 1:50 PM

HOW TO SET UP YOUR BACKGROUND FOR MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL BY ScrumYummy ::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If anyone has written up a tutorial similar to this using other programs (i.e. GIMP, Paintshop), feel free to PM me so that I can add yours to this post.

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please reply to this topic.
Modified by Saitoe, Nov 11, 2010 10:35 PM

Nov 10, 2009 1:57 PM

HOW TO EDIT A SMALL LIST

:: TUTORIAL BY jacobpaige ::

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please post them here.
Modified by spineslayer, Nov 10, 2009 2:57 PM

Nov 10, 2009 2:12 PM

ADVANCED CSS FOR DUMMIES

:: TUTORIAL BY Ranivus ::

PART 1

PART 2

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please post them here.
Modified by spineslayer, Nov 10, 2009 2:58 PM

Nov 10, 2009 2:17 PM

CSS TRICKS

:: TUTORIAL BY Talon ::

Modified by spineslayer, Nov 10, 2009 2:58 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.