Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2014 12:29 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Showing Hiiro being badass in the beginning of the chapter where he meets Arnold and Muir, I like that~ The start of the series is pretty much laying the groundwork of how the fellow classmates were summoned and what their task is with Hiiro being just an innocent bystander swept up unintentionally in the mess. It'll take some time to see how OP our Word Master is XD Now I wonder what the fortune teller will say to our MC.
Nov 25, 2014 12:50 AM
Sep 2010
Good job, mangaka! Muir looks so MOE!

Nov 29, 2014 9:40 PM

Dec 2013
Where did you guys find the manga raws?
Jan 10, 2015 12:34 AM

Dec 2013
I think this chapter was pretty interesting, but it kinda left on a cliff hanger. Obviously, the mangaka wouldn't be able to progress too far on the first chapter, so taking that into account, I think that this was a pretty good introduction.
Jan 10, 2015 8:43 AM

Jul 2008
Oh, they finally did this manga too huh?
I love Summoned Hero stories. I w2anna see if this gets further than the LN.
Jan 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
-Kazu said:

That wouldn't be possible because the adaptation is based off the LN, and it releases once a month. There's currently 3 chapters out in Japan.
Jan 14, 2015 9:30 PM

Jul 2008
Zaphiel said:
-Kazu said:

That wouldn't be possible because the adaptation is based off the LN, and it releases once a month. There's currently 3 chapters out in Japan.

Of course I was talking about what is available in english online, not what was published in the country of origin.
Feb 24, 2015 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
Well, at first showing us his Bad Ass Side at the beginning, and then showing his smart when he realized that easily how they are surely lying their teeth about how their arrival affected their own world.

And His title..I almost broke that moment...but liked how he ripped those Classmate's of his, well he does not know any of them, and he seriously has no obligation to help Kingdom.
and just like he said, are they going to make innocent Bystander to fight Demon army? damn he is pretty good in politics too huh. and He has no Parents that will worry about him, so he is actually quite free to do anything he wants. Princess at least is kind person, she too innocent by accident, and i sorry for it. She at least looks like to be good person for now.

I like the Start. Let's see what will he do. Join Guild huh...and make some money..he is smart...but some mysterious Fortune teller. he might not be named as hero but he is sure getting start of RPG one!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 14, 2016 11:34 PM

Feb 2015
LOL, now it looks like those 4 heroes are like the supproting character xD
i didn't see that coming. and i like the MC's personality. was acting calm and cool like that, pretty BA xD it's pretty rare to see something like this especially what will happen to the character in this story. i'm looking foward to it tbh xD

That short hair girl n the beginning was adorable tho xD
and i kinda have a bad feeling for what will happen to those 4 heroes.
Oct 30, 2016 8:08 PM
Feb 2011
Not hard to guess he is not from there with the difference in clothes

This manga seems like it is going to be just like all the other hero summoned ones.
Mar 23, 2018 3:31 AM

Nov 2013
That they summoned him too was bad luck. At least the King isn't a dick about it and lets him go. His classmate putting pressure on him was wrong though. Like he said, he doesn't know them and has no obligation to help them. Not to mention, that he saw through the King's lies compared with the oblivious heroes.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 82 Discussion

tomarwan - Dec 18, 2021

3 by AnonymousDemon07 »»
Sep 2, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 81 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Oct 13, 2021

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Oct 13, 2021 3:11 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

4 by TlTE »»
Sep 29, 2021 6:09 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 72 Discussion

Ealstrom - Jul 5, 2021

0 by Ealstrom »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:28 PM

» Does anybody know the release schedule for this manga?

MufatNuts - Jun 20, 2021

0 by MufatNuts »»
Jun 20, 2021 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.