Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 9, 2014 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, poor Hawk and same with Elizabeth too...

Good fight though thanks to Meliodas. I would say that those knights got what they deserved. I also found Meliodas and Ban's reunion to be quite amusing. That's how they greet each other HA. Good to see the doctor alive though.
Nov 9, 2014 12:29 AM

Nov 2007
So that bell that the little kid is the cause. Actually the kid is that another holy knight that the two are seeing each other as. The princess sacrificed herself and got the bell so that it undid the spell. His anger is stronger than that guy. So Suzuki-san's character likes pain?! (M?)

They arrived. They finally met each other as well as rescuing the doctor's daughter. lol @ the greeting, and immediately doing arm wresting while in destroying status, which those people who set the trap outside didn't expect. lol @ Suzuki-san's character shocking about the pig talking, and got along well while feast time. As well as that titan girl finally decided to protect her.

So next is King (FukuJun's character)? He's with Mamo's character?!

lol @ chibi character of Suzuki-san's character in preview. So it's about his place next?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 9, 2014 2:15 AM
Aug 2014
They change one part in which Ban break the jail of the doctor's daughter and they make Diane uses her hand to break the jail. but overall, it's good, too.
Maybe they want to advoid ecchi in this series so they had to do that.
Great episode. can't wait to see the next episode with my love sin
Nov 9, 2014 2:51 AM
Nov 2011
Yes! Awesome episode.

There was an altered scene with how the doctors daughter was saved, but I can kind of understand why they changed it. It wouldn´t have added much to the episode anyway.

Also, Elizabeth didn´t look as injured as she was in the manga, which kind of undermines her resolve imo.

Those are my only complains, other than that the animation improved over the last episode thankfully, the pacing was great, and we even got to see King.
Nyl685Nov 9, 2014 2:55 AM
Nov 9, 2014 4:08 AM

Jun 2013
Ban and Meliodas had an awesome reunion hahahaha

I was surprised that the doc was still alive.

Lol when Ban found out Hawk was a talking pig, that face he made was price less.

Diane started calling Elizabeth Elizabeth nice

nice episode
Nov 9, 2014 5:11 AM

Jun 2013
Cool moment from Elizabeth...tough, It was just one Holy Knight F**kers she try accidentally protect.
Haha...though she literally said F**k You to that Holy Knight when she took the Bell...with her mouth. Innocent Elizabeth-chan..damn she was cool. And now there is 2 pissed of Nanatsu no Taizai behind the Holy Knights....that are Angry from both Illusion and what they did to Elizabeth... Holy Knights are so dead.

Holy Knight: "I have this strong Body!! What can you do Meliodas!?" Meliodas Answer: One Punch...And K.O

I know why they got Title 7 Deadly Sins when they were Knights of the Kingdom. Literally Entire Group is Unmerciful bunch. and like Brutal Killing? Ban at least. and their enemies at least.

Diane is starting to respect Elizabeth! X) well she is showing that even if she is weak, she is awesome!

LOL!!!! XD Ban's and Meliodas meeting!!!! HAH HA!!! They are happy to meet each other, but same time bust entire Prison to Ruins!!! and Golgius was so proud; "I used Spell that locks them eternity into Prison"...didn't even stand for 5 minutes to happy meeting between Ban and Meliodas!! XD

So first signs of

Ban is Courteous towards Elizabeth....That Ban!? OK she is Princess of the Kingdom, but still....And love his reaction towards Hawk. and he believed that small BS that hawk is saying to everyone? Captain of the Food Scrap Corps....
Nice party tough....and Friendship between Diane and Elizabeth..starts for real!

Is that Freaking Merlin standing in that Stone Pillar?

JarjaxleNov 9, 2014 5:58 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 9, 2014 8:40 AM

Aug 2010
Friggin epic episode!!! So good >.<!!

Elizabeth gained all kinds of respect this ep. The way she went into that insect hurricane and took those hits, even noticing that the bell was the thing causing the illusions. Props to her :D

Diane and her friendship developing was really nice. The scene when she asked her if she can call her Elizabeth was soooo cute <3<3 Diane is <3

Best Bromance ever with Ban and Mel. Loved their reunion so much!! The slap and headbutt sending each of them flying was so lol XD Esp loved Diane's nostalgic jelly reactions :3

Ban stealing his outfit was lol and his new master being "Hawk" was hilarious XD

The way Mel defeated Ruin after getting pissed was soooo BA!! So much for being Ripped XD GOT REKT!! XD

Only gripe would be taking out Ban and Celette's meeting and how he's a player XD But meh, not gonna complain ^^; Everything else was friggin perfect!

And I guess I know where the budget from last ep went :3

Oh and those were some nice cameos there. Merlin and King :3
Nov 9, 2014 2:59 PM

Jun 2014
Great episode
Nov 9, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2012
The arm wrestling scene was seriously one of the most hilariously epic scenes I've seen in anime.
Nov 9, 2014 6:47 PM

Aug 2014
When they meet ! Was so funnyy ahahahah XD ''Danchoooo ''
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 9, 2014 7:19 PM

Apr 2013

That was a solid finale to the fights although it just goes to show how godly the Sins actually are. Ban looks like he'll be an awesome character to be added into the mix. The "it's been too long" sequence/bro-out between him and Meliodas was just classic. And props to Elizabeth for her heroics and actions in this episode. She has started to break out of the helpless princess role and I've got a hunch that she's the one behind the secret healing powers. Can't wait for what's to come.
dankzelNov 13, 2014 8:00 PM
Nov 9, 2014 7:25 PM

Aug 2013
Well, another good and epic episode. Elizabeth rocked when she ate that bell. Fucker never saw it coming.

It was nice also to see Meliodas get serious and actually kill his opponent. That beating felt good, same for that cliche phrase : ''You hurted someone precious to me. That's your sin!'' Man that was awesome.
Same for Ban, though we can clearly see that he gives zero fucks about killing that dude. Diane crushed that annoying girl like an insect :P

Would have been more meaningful though if the doctor had died. Also, I'm just wondering, but shouldn't Meliodas had noticed when he was carrying the little kid that he was oddly heavy..? Oh well, it's not a terrible incoherence.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 9, 2014 7:37 PM

Nov 2013
lucidbrandon said:
Ban and Meliodas had an awesome reunion hahahaha

I was surprised that the doc was still alive.

Lol when Ban found out Hawk was a talking pig, that face he made was price less.

Diane started calling Elizabeth Elizabeth nice

nice episode

^^ Everything that i wanted to say xD
But that reunion, i couldn't stop laughing :D

Nov 9, 2014 9:45 PM

Apr 2014
Seeing Meliodas and Ban's reunion animated was really nice! I've been excited for that part!
Nov 10, 2014 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
I think i just found a new favorite
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 10, 2014 12:14 AM

Oct 2013
where do you guys download/watch?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2014 12:33 AM
Aug 2014
Shaniyaz said:

Awesome episode! I see King is actually alive and also in partnership with Gilthunder. How did that development came about? O.o

My favorite sin finally makes the debult :3
Can not wait the "touching reunion" in next episode ^-^
tcdbtbtiu13-41Nov 10, 2014 12:36 AM
Nov 10, 2014 1:45 AM

Mar 2013
The reunion was awesome :D
Good episode
Nov 10, 2014 10:29 AM

Oct 2013
Ban x Meliodas. Such Bromance Much OTP.
Nov 10, 2014 11:28 AM

Aug 2013
All the Sins are absurdly strong, I want to see more fights high level like in this episode ..
Nov 11, 2014 9:58 PM

Aug 2012
I can understand why they cut the scene with Ban and Dana's daughter, but it's unfortunate as it gave some pretty vital characterization to Ban. Oh well, we'll be getting plenty of opportunities for that in the coming episodes. I am feeling better about his voice now though, he interacts with Mel and Master Hawk just fine.

That Diane/Elizabeth friendship. One of the things that sold me on the manga early on, since Diane is genuine and doesn't just behave according to her envy.

King already, feels too fast lol. I can tell his character's going to come across great, even better than the other sins (well still not MelKaji but whatever). Fukuyama already brought it home with one line.

Jarjaxle said:

Seems like it, dunno who else it could be. But idk why the heck she's being shown, the others shown will all appear(Hendy and Dreyfus only a little bit unless A-1 pulls an A-1) but I don't know why they'd show her and not Gowther. Weird. But I saw my dude Hauser, can't wait for his appearance.
Nov 11, 2014 11:00 PM

Jul 2013
Elizabeth, admirable stuff there.
Ban and Meliodas' reunion HAHAHA XD
I swear they are way too damn strong lol.
So, they destroyed the prison through that "reunion" of theirs? lols.
Eternal Seal spell my ass. Destroyed that thing without even trying.
Ok, definitely going to start the manga now. Don't know why I hesitated, but after seeing the first 6 episodes, definitely reading it now.
"Please, no poison this time." xD
Nov 11, 2014 11:11 PM

Oct 2013
Lol at that reunion between Ban and Meliodas.
Nov 12, 2014 12:06 AM

Aug 2013
Finally... After a thousand years of waiting, sub is out.
Well, that went by quick, the whole episode felt like 5mins long. Their reunion was nice.
Soooo Gilthunder lied about king dying, and he's actually with him. I would think he would eventually find his way back to the other sins.
Nov 12, 2014 12:06 AM

Nov 2013
MELIODAS AND BAN ARE SUCH BROS!

King seems like an odd character.

HOLY SHIT RUIN GOT REKT!

I laughed so hard when Golgius ditched Jericho as the Seven Deadly Sins broke out of the dungeon.

Great episode! Can't wait for next week!

4.5/5

Nov 12, 2014 12:41 AM
Nov 2010
This was a good episode. The characters are pretty interesting. So, King is with the holy knights, huh?
Nov 12, 2014 12:46 AM

Mar 2012
Ban and Meliodas' reunion was so touching, I nearly shed a tear. Elizabeth doing badass things was also nice.
Nov 12, 2014 1:58 AM

Apr 2013
This was a great episode
Nov 12, 2014 2:09 AM

Jan 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Jarjaxle said:

Seems like it, dunno who else it could be. But idk why the heck she's being shown, the others shown will all appear(Hendy and Dreyfus only a little bit unless A-1 pulls an A-1) but I don't know why they'd show her and not Gowther. Weird. But I saw my dude Hauser, can't wait for his appearance.

Well. They showed her because this part is in the manga too:
Nov 12, 2014 2:24 AM

Apr 2013
Loved that reunion, amazing episode!
Nov 12, 2014 5:03 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode till now...Mel and Ban meeting is just epic.So far the adaptation is well done and i hope it keeps on with the quality
Nov 12, 2014 5:23 AM

Dec 2013
SandyBoi said:
Elizabeth, admirable stuff there.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 12, 2014 6:20 AM

Sep 2014
Best episode so far. Loved every single bit of it. Elizabeth wasn't worthless here, which was nice.
Then the whole interaction between Meliodas and Ban was hilarious. Bringing down an unbreakable barrier simply by doing arm wrestling. Good stuff. :D
Nov 12, 2014 6:25 AM
Oct 2009
tcdbtbtiu13-41 said:
They change one part in which Ban break the jail of the doctor's daughter and they make Diane uses her hand to break the jail. but overall, it's good, too.
Maybe they want to advoid ecchi in this series so they had to do that.

That is A1's sin. :(

Nuvi said:
Ban x Meliodas. Such Bromance Much OTP.

You haven't seen anything yet... XD
Nov 12, 2014 6:30 AM

May 2010
So Elizabeth has some kind of command power? She was pretty cool there, actually more than just cool. At this rate, she will become the best chara of this show.

Dat blue-armored guy was such a tsundere until the end.

This episode was definitely R-17 tho.

Dat reunion was funny, Ban is entertaining.

"Really men are so childish." LOL.

There went the barrier LMAO. Ban is awesome at trolling.

Hmmm I loved this episode. Surprisingly. Yup best episode.

The yuri route is the best route in this anime. I absolutely loved dat Diane/Elizabeth development.
Nov 12, 2014 6:41 AM

May 2014
Bromance award of the year goes to: Ban x Meliodas

They displayed the most awesome show of love and affection by destroying a dungeon just by playing, taking the definition of OP a whole other level.

That's why I like this show so much. It doesn't compromise content quality with animation and story.
I mean, there's OP characters and fights, yet, there's a plot behind it making things mysterious yet easy to understand.
Nov 12, 2014 7:08 AM

Jul 2010
The little boy being the trap. It was nice to see how Elizabeth walked through the swarm instead of running in. Also how she managed to get that bell while being hit!

The Weird Fang being beaten like nothing. That threat by Diane while holding a holy knight.

What a reunion! A tension then a seemingly big smiles with huge pushes then an arm wrestle battle in a prison that is breaking!

Diane being friends with Elizabeth at the end ^^
Nov 12, 2014 7:28 AM

Oct 2012
Ban x Meliodaz
Diane x Elizabeth

Happy End
Nov 12, 2014 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
so they are so strong they destroyed the prison and the barrier by simply having an arm wrestling contest ?

topkek
Nov 12, 2014 8:39 AM

Jun 2014
That Epic Arm Wrestle Game, the bromance is strong in this one.

Nov 12, 2014 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
Great episode with a lot of action. Ban is so freaking awesome. Next episode will be very good.
Nov 12, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2014
this anime is great
:3
Nov 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Sep 2014
Well it was a nice episode and man I love Bans character just to funny.
Nov 12, 2014 1:10 PM

Nov 2013
Haha that reunion was brilliant, definitely didn't expect that lol. Diane is growing on me c:
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 12, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode like Ban x Melidoas are like college bros idk lol.
But so much win in this episode.
Nov 12, 2014 3:50 PM

Sep 2008
These guys are so ridiculously overpowered that I can't even care. Do they ever end up facing anything that they remotely makes them break a sweat?

At least it's cool to watch.
Nov 12, 2014 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
Thespacepope said:
These guys are so ridiculously overpowered that I can't even care. Do they ever end up facing anything that they remotely makes them break a sweat?

At least it's cool to watch.

Yes, there's some people and some conditions where they have a hard fight.
But the biggest you'll see only in season 2.
--------------------
By the preview of the next episode, there will be more than 3 chapters again, maybe 3,5 or even 4.

Now, even King's flashback is a possibility.
Forever_ANov 12, 2014 5:23 PM
Nov 12, 2014 4:47 PM

Apr 2014
Even though Elizabeth is physically weak, she has a strong resolve :D

Lol! The reunion between Ban and Meliodas is absolutely adorable >///<

The important lesson that I have learned from this episode today is that you can break barriers with arm wrestling. Genius!
Nov 12, 2014 5:47 PM

Aug 2014
Lot of action in this episode... although it felt kinda.. unrealistic. I mean when they were trapped in the dungeon with the spell it felt suspenseful, then it was all broken by some fighting and playful fists... whoa there. It is humurous and this episode is pretty comic relief.

5/5. I just liked how it felt festive at the end, only to dawn at a new war.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2014 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
Meliodas took Ruin out so badly.

I loved that reunion scene between Meliodas and Ban.

King is actually alive after all.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Yesterday, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

» Do people actually like this? (Spoilers)

infinite_Shadows - Mar 14

30 by _Krypteia_ »»
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.