3It was OK
2.8%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
2.8%
Average 4.6
211 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2008 1:53 PM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well ,
The dog was successfully raped , the Thrinity probably lost 75% of their supporters ,
My love for neena was hacked , but I may learn to forgive her , dunno .
Not that i really cared for Louise actually , but what Neena did is just plain....bad .
I never really liked Graham either , but after today's episode , how can anyone not like him ? Go Graham , take down those f*ckers !
I am also rooting for Setsuna who goes attack them in solo , let's hope he doesn't get his ass to much kicked , but the scene in which he attacks Thrinity is pretty badass , i must have seen this seen 10 times already , + 20 times the Graham scene .
I hope Saji doesn't become a pilot or something to take revenge....unless he dies on the front and Louise become the main antagonist for season 2 ? oh yeah now that would be badass .

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Feb 9, 2008 2:13 PM
Nov 2007
No Louise it almost made me cry :( :( :(
Feb 9, 2008 3:26 PM

Feb 2008
nooooooooooooo Louise T_T

Feb 9, 2008 5:58 PM

Aug 2007
I loved Graham long time ago and I will always be in love with him. He is especially badass in this episode, hope this scene will make some people less doubted about his ability coz he totally owned the throne's ass XD.
Feb 9, 2008 7:01 PM

Oct 2007
Yeah, this was basically the ''you-must-all-hate-Trinity'' episode. A lot of things moved though. Setsuna at the ending was expected, but I hope he'll kick their asses, though I doubt it.

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
Feb 9, 2008 9:39 PM

Feb 2008
m-boy said:
Yeah, this was basically the ''you-must-all-hate-Trinity'' episode. A lot of things moved though. Setsuna at the ending was expected, but I hope he'll kick their asses, though I doubt it.

kinda impossible to kick their ass

Feb 10, 2008 5:29 AM

Jan 2008
Yea, I don't think there's anyway he could win by himself, although who knows what will happen, Lockon was pretty close by (or so it seemed) and the other meisters (although probably much farther away) aren't exactly happy with Trinity. The only thing I'm really sure of after this episode is Graham is a badass, if he had a gundam he could tear any of the meisters (trinity and the original four) out of the sky easily.
Feb 10, 2008 5:54 AM
Jun 2007
That was an awesome episode. Best episode so far. I’m impressed by how powerful the scene between Louise and Saji was, the part when Louise said that she couldn`t wear the ring cuz she doesn`t have her left arm anymore.. That really got me
Feb 10, 2008 6:00 AM

Jul 2007
i cant wait to see what happens next week xD
whatever happens, they're not going to give a clear conclusion just yet, since theres still all of season two left... unless they come up with a new antagonist
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2008 9:07 AM

Dec 2007
Wow! Powerful episode. We have the awsomness that was Graham's big fight, showing that even the Trinity are not invulnerable gods. Great fight, even if it was short. At first he came across as sort of a pompus buffon, but I'm liking him a lot more each episode.

And then there was Louise... (Y_Y)

I didn't have the hate for Lousie & Saji that a lot of people seemed to have, but they did seem like kind of silly side characters up to now. That scene where she shows Saji her arm was one of the most shocking things I have seen in anime since the Lucy/Nana fight in Elfen Lied. Some people sound like they are still trying to cut the Trinity's some slack, but Nina at least has become an unredemable character in my eyes. At this point, even if she sacraficed herself in the most horrible and painful way to save a lost child, I would still think "you deserved it, bitch". (¬_¬")

I can't wait to see what happens with Setsuna's attack next week. It seems doubtful that he is going to actually get rid of the Trinity's this early in the series, but I hope he at least gets in some good ass-kicking on those jerks in before its over.
Feb 10, 2008 9:18 AM
Oct 2007
Wow very emotional episode

i always wondered why saji and louise were involved in the story

i dont know why, but somthing tells me saji will kick their ass

Feb 10, 2008 10:54 AM
Sep 2007
oh crap :X damn tragic episode.. really great but tragic :'( I hope Setsuna is gonna kick the bloody trinitys ass so badly.. the trinity might probably be history in the upcoming episodes, and season 2 might be more about the traitors behind them.. thats my guess..

Feel sorry for Saji and espez Luois in this eps :/ Dont really know if theyre gonna have much importance in the show other than another perspective of the story though.. Maybe some scene with Saji and Setsuna, something to do with Gundam.. maybe a confrontation?

Also, i think they might proclaim the fact that the trinitys are foneys, and not real gundams to the world..
Feb 10, 2008 10:54 AM

Apr 2007
That's so sad for Louise. Damn i really hate the Trinity sibilings and like Graham alot more now. I was cheering when Graham managed to cut the arm. I can watch his fight over and over

I really want to see Setsuna at least kick one of the Throne's ass..i never thought i would like then hate a character in just 1 episode

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Feb 10, 2008 11:28 AM
Sep 2006
Amzaing episode! I cried when louise showed her arm, that was just too emotional..

Then graham comes and kicks some ass.. finally! Hopefully next week setsuna atleast does some damage to trinity..
This show is back to a 10 for me.. and is becoming one of my favourites.

Edit: just saw the preview.. and kinda disappointed looks like the fight against setsuna is just going to be 1v1..
lecorFeb 10, 2008 11:37 AM
Feb 10, 2008 1:18 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Okay...Neena's actions were completely random. It shows how their POV differs from the orignial Meisters. Unofrtunately, we haven't seen the impact of the Thrones' action on the public and the military yet.... Graham is really a good fighter but his mobile suit does not allow an acceleration surpassing certain Gs for his body to stay okay. The gundams have better dampener technology than flags.... If we give Graham a Gundam, he will surely kick ass.

Classical "greek tragedy" episode and well done. You feel empathy for Louise (because of all the silly slice-of-life scenes in the previous episodes, we realize that they are just regular high-school students). This successfully incite more anti-war feelings in the viewer unlike the previous Gundam series where you are simply like "oh, people died". Here, you can clearly see what consequences are when "people died". It's no longer a number (this is where Gundam Seed fails miserably because the civilians that died are generic to the point where you just don't feel empathy for them anymore)

Also, Saji and Kinue's father seems to be involved somehow in this (or Kinue thinks so). Is that why Kinue is so willing to find the truth behind CS?

I still have a feeling that everything is still under Aeolia's initial planning. Remember Dr. Aifman mentions the true goal of Aeolia. The possibility that Thrones are PART of the plan is STILL THERE. "The world will change...." into which direction?
What had Aeolia planned for the world?
wakka9caFeb 10, 2008 7:09 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 10, 2008 1:58 PM

May 2006
DestinyFate said:

Don't think so actually. As you could have seen their skills are not very good when it comes to piloting their Gundams (just check how he struggled when fighting with Graham); they rely too much on their technological advantages, as opposed to the older models, and I think this might come at a cost to them.

"I'll go crazy by the end of the year" - K Fu's comment while doing Proofs and Number Theory in Advanced Higher Maths
Feb 10, 2008 2:00 PM

Mar 2007
True wakka, but we still haven't learned of the true significance of whatever happened on the Jupiter space station. I'm also guessing that Aeolia was on that space station, and predicted the betrayal, but for whatever his reasons (he was feed up with humans, or died protecting MOST of the data he was working on so that his 'plan' could still continue?), he died. i'm hoping more of that would come into play next episode, but it looks like its just setsuna vs the big fat sword trinity, setsuna loses, but the trinitys somehow show heart and back off, and lockon goes after setsuna for some reason. As for the data that was hacked, maybe it was always gone to begin with? Good episode with a lot of emotion moments.

Dibs on Ishida!
Feb 10, 2008 2:16 PM

Oct 2007
XD great episode!!!

poor Louise :(

the Thrones/Trinity gundams really starting to dislike them >.< and go Setsuna XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2008 2:19 PM

Oct 2007
Trinity are just giant assholes.

Feb 10, 2008 4:42 PM

Jul 2007
Turn of events I saw coming since they introduced the Thrones. I just hope Setsuna kicks some ass next ep.

Poor Louise, though I dislike her character thats just to harsh to do to someone.
Feb 10, 2008 5:07 PM

May 2007
Well, these last two episodes have really proven to me how good this series can be. Previously I had been suffering through some of the episodes but now everything is in place and Gundam 00 is coming into its own.

Saji and Louise were characters that I dreaded seeing come on screen b/c I figured nothing would come of it. This episode has definitely corrected that view!

I'm looking forward to some really great fights now and some really good plot development.
Feb 10, 2008 5:32 PM

Jul 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUISEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYY TAKEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INSTEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 10, 2008 6:16 PM

Feb 2008
martino said:
DestinyFate said:

Don't think so actually. As you could have seen their skills are not very good when it comes to piloting their Gundams (just check how he struggled when fighting with Graham); they rely too much on their technological advantages, as opposed to the older models, and I think this might come at a cost to them.

Yes I know its possible to kiss their ass but surely Setsuna in next episode won't be able to do so.

Feb 10, 2008 6:22 PM

Jul 2007
aah i almost cried for louise
this was a really good episode ;_;
i'm actaully staring to like the series ;_;~~~
Feb 10, 2008 7:29 PM

Oct 2007
m-boy said:

Maurice said:
No Louise it almost made me cry :( :( :(

Hikaru said:
That's so sad for Louise. Damn i really hate the Trinity sibilings and like Graham alot more now. I was cheering when Graham managed to cut the arm. I can watch his fight over and over

I really want to see Setsuna at least kick one of the Throne's ass..i never thought i would like then hate a character in just 1 episode

Above are most of my feelings to this episode :P
Everything is being sad... My poor Lousie, i loved the female pilot at episode 17, now at episode 18, i want her dead!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO setsuna, nice fight Graham!!!!
Die Trinity!!!!!
Feb 10, 2008 7:52 PM

Nov 2007
Great episode. Graham taking Johann's beamsaber and cutting off the Ein's arm was just awesome, not to mention a series first (a Gundam taking serious damage).

And holy shit did I feel bad for Louise, I remember a few episodes ago when her mom went home and she became all crybaby, and Setsuna said something like "It's not like they're dead" - well now they are =/.

Anyway, can't wait till the next episode.
Feb 10, 2008 7:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I can see everyone share the same empathy for Louise....

Let's have a moment of silence and grief for the victims of the Trinity, Louise's family, friends and the 800 civilians killed in the factory.....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 10, 2008 8:29 PM

Nov 2007
LOL in the last episode I said that there will probably be a Gundam vs. Gundam fight......CALLED IT!. Much earlier that I expected. So there's going to be a second season? Sweet
Feb 10, 2008 8:37 PM
Jan 2008
That episode was intense. That was REALLY intense.

Yea, it may seem probably generic that 800 civilians worked on there, but the emotion that Graham showed in that scene clearly made up for it. Someone did something about it instead of twiddling their thumbs. Though, that begs the question right here. They cut off Trinity Ein's arm, right? Even if its blown to pieces, there's fragments of it somewhere. As Astaroth said, a gundam has never been damaged for a reason. Even a part of the gundam could advance technology on earth greatly. I actually felt pretty bad about Professor Aifman (not so much the guy that was witholding information, Kinue could be in danger!) 'cause you got to spend time with the guy. The way he died was just...wow, this was even worse.

Now, I know it seems kind of awkward to imagine, but imagine someone you cared about just got married. You're having fun, and suddenly the whole place blows sky high. I don't think anyone can begin to describe the feelings Louise may feel right now. She's not only alone, mutilated, and distrot, but she's literally traumatized in war. Now multiply that feeling right there 800 times. Like someone said, this episode really said "People died, but that means something".

Anyway, I'm not sure what's up with Nina though I can imagine that being in the most powerful weapon on the face of the earth makes one choose to play "god".

So what next? This is an episode that made the series, but really where is it going?

So here are questions I've got that might need discussing:

Lagna? What/Who is Lagna?

Will the AEU use the arm (terminatorish, but it works) to advance the flag?

How will the team deal with the Trinity?

What is the true goal of the Trinity? They speak of eradicating war, even amongst themselves, which is odd. You'd think if they were hiding something, they'd atleast speak about it honestly amongst each other.

Finally: How will the world respond to all of this?

The last question is a more open-ended question, and I know I'm rambling, but hear me out. Not only has Celestial Being intervened in their little schemes, now they're on their backs being beaten by these new guys. Civilians are being murdered en masse. Families are being displaced, broken apart, and what not. (Think about those 800 workers with 800 families). How are they going to respond publicly and secretly?
Reiki_KitoFeb 10, 2008 8:42 PM
Feb 10, 2008 8:58 PM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
I can see everyone share the same empathy for Louise....

Let's have a moment of silence and grief for the victims of the Trinity, Louise's family, friends and the 800 civilians killed in the factory.....

Not many people care about the 800 civilians....
Ask most people and they rather have them dead instead of ONE of the main characters :P
Feb 10, 2008 9:09 PM

Jan 2008
Reiki_Kito said:

So here are questions I've got that might need discussing:

Lagna? What/Who is Lagna?

Will the AEU use the arm (terminatorish, but it works) to advance the flag?

How will the team deal with the Trinity?

What is the true goal of the Trinity? They speak of eradicating war, even amongst themselves, which is odd. You'd think if they were hiding something, they'd at least speak about it honestly amongst each other.

Finally: How will the world respond to all of this?

While I don't really have answers for all of the questions you posted I'll try and at least make intelligent guesses to answer them, so here goes:

1. I'm pretty sure that Laguna is the trinity mother ship (like Ptolemaios is for the other Meisters) I could be completely wrong on that one, but I don't think its too far fetched.

2. I don't know if they will, but I sincerely hope that they do use the arm to advance the flag. I think it would add a very new and interesting element if there were actually mobile suits out there that could damage the Gundams (I know Graham did it in his flag but hes obviously a badass). Having "god mode" mobile suits as the main characters, while cool, can get kind of old, the more challenging fights the better in my opinion at least.

3. I think eventually they will clash with Trinity. No one on board the Ptolemaios is happy with the new interventions.

4. I'm not really sure to be honest...they may honestly think that they are eradicating war...my guess however is that Johann Trinity may know something that the others don't. He is always the one that brings up the fact that they are around to stop wars, and something about him just seems off to me.

5. I think that the world will respond differently depending on how Setsuna and the others deal with Trinity. If it is made known that the three new Gundams are causing all of the civilian deaths, and then lets say footage of the original four fighting them were broadcast it could easily be spun to suggest that the three new Gundams were not part of Celestial Being, but just borrowing their name for their own sake.
Feb 10, 2008 10:13 PM

Jun 2007
This episode was amazing. Graham proved that the new Gundams are not all that strong on the outside as they appear (thank god). I'm guessing the stolen technology that the three new Gundams used was not complete, as it was pointed out about their solar funnels being fake or incomplete.

I'm guessing Graham and his crew will use the stolen light saber to figure out what the Gundams use as a power source since the light saber is not broken and uses the same solar particles that the Gundams use. So we could be seeing new weapons soon.

I don't understand why people hate Saji and Louise so much in the past eps. They where obviously put in the series to show a few things to the audience.
1) What its like to be a citizen in the mist of a war.
2) What happens when you're directly effected by the war (ie. Louise almost dies and now Saji has to figure out how to cope with it).
3) Now the after effects of point 2 (Saji may join up in the flag army to fight the Gundams or may join up to actually be a celestial being to fight the Gundam that hurt Louise, in the next season).

Either way I think their series is doing pretty good. I just hope they don't make the three new Gundams become overpowered later on.
Feb 11, 2008 4:09 AM
Nov 2007
I hope that the GNY Gundams also be in the serie. NEED MORE GUNDAMS =P
Feb 11, 2008 4:30 AM

Feb 2008
Well, even after this episode I still like Trinity siblings, even if Nena is seriously ****** up and Johann reminds me of Allelujah (which leads to another thing. I need more (H)Allelujah!). But Michael is pretty cool.

I sense some Gundam Thrones Team vs. Old Gundam Team conflict. That's awesome for me. ;)

And also, ep 18 was the only one which almost made me cry. Poor Louise, poor Saji.
Feb 11, 2008 5:02 AM

Jan 2008
DeathfireD said:
Either way I think their series is doing pretty good. I just hope they don't make the three new Gundams become overpowered later on.

Well I don't really think that it all depends on the suits. Like someone said ealier, Graham used a Custom Flag to litteraly whipe the floor with Eins. Graham is an experienced pilot while the Throne Gundams have inexperienced pilots which will probably tilt to the favour of the original Gundams since they have more experience in fighting. If you think about it, the only real fight that was suit vs suit was in ep 17 and the only thing and then I mean the only thing that saved Zwei was those damn fangs. If the Flag pilots was to be aware of those, it would have probably resulted in a massive loss for the Throne Gundams.

Besides, for the coming episode. Sure, they have the numbers but none of the Throne Gundams (as far as I've seen) are useful in close combat which Exia is. Exia is also more manueverable than the Throne Gundams (again, as far as I've seen) and take some longdistance sniper support from Dynames and aerial support from Kyrios and the fight will be over in an instant. That's what I think.

Feb 11, 2008 5:54 AM

Aug 2007
What a great episode from start to finish. Everyone pretty much said what were my thoughts on this episode, and I really can't wait to see what unfolds next.
Feb 11, 2008 6:23 AM

Feb 2008
I loved this episode! It was a pretty intense episode with lots of stuff happening.
I was never a big fan of Louise, but it was pretty sad to see what happened to her =(

Can't wait to see what will happen next episode =D
Feb 11, 2008 6:29 AM

Sep 2007
woot is it gonna be 3 vs 1 the Trinity Bro.s & Sis vs. Setsuna?
looking forward to the next episode...

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Feb 11, 2008 7:05 AM

Dec 2006
Go Setsuna!! Go for Nena's head! >=O

Graham looked awesome for this episode, he totally kicked Johann's metal butt.
I think he's one of my fav G00 characters.

For Louise, I saw it coming. Well, I was thinking she died. I wonder if Saji will finally join one of the Leagues and pilot a Gundam.

And I have a gut feeling that the spy is that observer's green-hair assistant! and most probably he's Lagna in person!
drastikhateFeb 11, 2008 7:12 AM

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Feb 11, 2008 7:17 AM

Apr 2007
...that. That was excellent character development, Sunrise. Take a mildly annoying comic relief character and cripple her. It was way more dramatic than just killing her: If they had just plain killed her, there would probably be some people going 'YAY SHE'S DEAD' or something.
Feb 11, 2008 6:48 PM

Nov 2007
martino said:
DestinyFate said:

Don't think so actually. As you could have seen their skills are not very good when it comes to piloting their Gundams (just check how he struggled when fighting with Graham); they rely too much on their technological advantages, as opposed to the I
martino said:
DestinyFate said:

Setsuna relies to much on exia also I love how they show that setsuna at his core is a 14 year old boy that tends to let emotions get in his way. Saji might join the flag fighters and graham wont let him fight due to his friends death or setsuna will tell him he is a gundam meister and all hell will break loose.Graham vowed to win in a flag I could see him using a flag V2 to combat the gundams because at this point we were shown it takes life risking skill to beat the throne due to the gs generated (since the fight was a one shot one kill if in grahams case.

ona said:
...that. That was excellent character development, Sunrise. Take a mildly annoying comic relief character and cripple her. It was way more dramatic than just killing her: If they had just plain killed her, there would probably be some people going 'YAY SHE'S DEAD' or something.

I understand what you mean I thought Saji and louise were good characters (Saji ftw)
but they lacked the development to be great characters (like the meisters they fail at explaining their past)
kma23Feb 11, 2008 9:14 PM
Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Everything is being sad... My poor Lousie, i loved the female pilot at episode 17, now at episode 18, i want her dead!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO setsuna, nice fight Graham!!!!
Die Trinity!!!!!

The summary of everything I was thinking ^^

The music as he was running to her hospital room... wow. And we think, oh she's okay. No amnesia, that's good. He bought the rings... and then BAM! Fantastically executed, but shocking nonetheless. Even more, he didn't know what to do for her, just as we were completely and utterly shocked.

I don't think I've ever been more behind Setsuna's psycho actions and enthusiastically cheering him on than I was at the end. The beginning of this series could be called boring, but they had to introduce the characters and set up just what kind of missions they'll get involved in... and now I think they're showing fantastic potential.

Friendlysoul said:
Not many people care about the 800 civilians....
Ask most people and they rather have them dead instead of ONE of the main characters :P

I cared. I hate war :(
Feb 11, 2008 9:10 PM

Oct 2007
i think trinity is about changing the world for the worse. total war and destruction. as it goes now it looks like it will become an all out arms race wtih CB on the backlash publicly. i think the true reason behind it is the total destruction of earth due to the accident on jupitor. but at the same time, the world may unite to fight the threat that is trinity. though since cb is a gundam enclave too. they will be against the world again like in ep 15 or whatnot
Feb 11, 2008 10:19 PM

Jun 2007
StrikeNoir said:
DeathfireD said:

Well I don't really think that it all depends on the suits. Like someone said ealier, Graham used a Custom Flag to litteraly whipe the floor with Eins. Graham is an experienced pilot while the Throne Gundams have inexperienced pilots which will probably tilt to the favour of the original Gundams since they have more experience in fighting. If you think about it, the only real fight that was suit vs suit was in ep 17 and the only thing and then I mean the only thing that saved Zwei was those damn fangs. If the Flag pilots was to be aware of those, it would have probably resulted in a massive loss for the Throne Gundams.

Besides, for the coming episode. Sure, they have the numbers but none of the Throne Gundams (as far as I've seen) are useful in close combat which Exia is. Exia is also more manueverable than the Throne Gundams (again, as far as I've seen) and take some longdistance sniper support from Dynames and aerial support from Kyrios and the fight will be over in an instant. That's what I think.

I don't think you understood what I said. When I said "I just hope they don't make the three new Gundams become overpowered later on." Means I hope they keep the three (pilots and suits) the way they currently are or make them weaker. If they become any more powerful, then the show would be one sided like Wing and Seed (which both sucked as Gundam series in my opinion). I think that's why they made the new pilots weak or at least appear weak, to show that its not all about the suit's shear power. Hopefully things will stay like this. I still dislike some of the weapons the three are able to use. They really where not needed in this series or at least in the first part of this series.

unless you want them to be overpowered? Why you would want that, i have no idea lol.
Feb 12, 2008 12:34 AM

Nov 2007
In one liners:

- Neena, you go in the Batshit Insane pile too.
- Louise ;_; even if I completely despised you.
- Saji: Going to be Suzaku Mk. II somehow.
- Graham? More like GARham.
- Johann is still surprisingly normal.
- Setsuna made himself useful for once. He's gonna get raped badly, though.
- A Lockon episode next week? Incredible!
- Lagna, huh? It just keeps getting better.
Feb 12, 2008 3:23 PM

Jan 2008
hmm mysterious green haired person? O.o

At least Setsuna is keeping his limbs from the preview~

Overpowered-ness is fun.
Feb 12, 2008 7:58 PM

Aug 2007
Gundam00 (right now) has the potential to surpass the greatness that is Universal Century. Only thing that will ruin this statement is if Saji suddenly become an MS pilot capable of taking on the Gundams. Since this scenario is likely to happen, go UC! xD
Feb 13, 2008 2:23 AM

Jun 2007
ona said:

Yeah I would've been one of those people who would've went "YAY SHE'S DEAD" but since they've done it like this I feel really sorry for her and kind of stopped hating he now....

Hopefully Setsuna will at least damage one of them so that they'll go out of action for a bit!
Feb 13, 2008 3:48 AM

Nov 2007
Good ep. I kind of hope that Saji takes out his frustrations over what happened to Louise out in some way other than becoming a soldier -- it would be cool if he worked with his sister, or something else like that. He doesn't seem like the fighting type in any case.

I wonder where Louise will go from here ...

Also, I'm really looking forward to the next episode. As other have mentioned, Setsuna's charging in seems right here, and I can't wait to see what happens (though I doubt he'll defeat any of the trinity, considering they're in the opening and there are still 7 episodes left to this season).

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
Feb 13, 2008 10:06 AM

Sep 2007
Oh damn! I actually like Saji and Louise instead of hating them cause they sort of like "hey we are the normal civilian out there in a Gundam series" but damn... it was really sad....

and Graham kick some ass! Gotta love him , Flag pwning Trinity, wohoo

It makes me really hate the Trinity in one episode, good job Sunrise!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.