Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 10, 2008 10:00 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, that last scene made me laugh out loud. Noe is awesome.

Very great episode, lots of development and I can't wait for more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 10, 2008 10:22 AM

Dec 2007
Once again, epic. The character all have defined, realistic personalities, I can't stop watching it -_-;;

I think that Hiromi will probably end up not being Shinichiro's sister, since it is only a maybe still. I think the "terrible person" part has more to do with shattering his image of his father than a chance that she was lying.

I felt really bad for Miyokichi, he looked like he was going to break after Ai said she bought the sweater herself.

The first half has really been done perfectly, I wouldn't have asked for anything more.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Feb 10, 2008 10:50 AM

Apr 2007
I really loved his expression after she told him about the sweater.

somehow the screenshot doesn't look as good as his twitching eyes in the animated version :-)
Feb 10, 2008 10:51 AM
Jun 2007
YEHA!! I really loved that expression.. And I never really liked him to begin with, he was so annoying (IMO).
Feb 10, 2008 11:40 AM

Jul 2007
Great new episode to one of the two best shows of the season imo.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Feb 10, 2008 11:41 AM

Oct 2007
Finally I downladed the correct version! XD

Just finished watching it and this is by far the best episode, yet. So much tension and a fair bit of drama. I seriously can't wait till next week's episode. ^_^

Well I've been updating the True Tears show guide on this site lately and half the other seasonal anime http://www.tv.com/true-tears/show/75111/summary.html . Does anyone else use this site?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2008 11:42 AM

Jun 2007
great awesome
now everything is out on the field
shin-chan my have a little sister
yuasa knows of the deal with Noe
Noe is just awesome
next episode looks like Noe v Hiromi
Feb 10, 2008 11:56 AM

Aug 2007
Amazing. Hiromi being Shin'ichiro's sister wasn't that suprising from the subtle hints really. But it was awesome. Next episode will be awesome. Noe and Hiromi fight and Ai taking an initiative. Can't wait. :D
Feb 10, 2008 12:02 PM

Aug 2007
I feel bad for Miyokichi, Ai's just been using him.

I still support Hiromi x Shin'ichiro regardless that she might be his half sister.
Feb 10, 2008 12:20 PM

Oct 2007
Rainulf said:
Now you say that, but I think w.0.0.f., and M.3.0.W groups are actually m.3.3.w with just different name. m.3.3.w said they're not subbing it anymore cuz its already licensed, but I bet they're still subbing it under different name.

They're the same groups, I posted this in one of my clubs on the 5th

me said:
I really have no idea why m.3.3.w are continuing True Tears and Shigofumi under the alias of w.0.0.f I mean the names are dead giveaways without even looking at the IRC bots.

" TT05(mkv/avi) [m33w]Ninomiya (#81/#82) [m33w]hello (#36/#37) [m33w-bakawolf]Succubus (#5/#6)'"

Not complaining though! They do good stuff and it's fast.
Feb 10, 2008 12:20 PM

Aug 2007
That's incest which is wrong :p.
Feb 10, 2008 12:26 PM

Oct 2007
This new enlightenment gives Hiromi's actions some justification.

My Theoretical Timeline:
(0. Shin's parents and Hiromi's parents are friends of some nature.)
1. Shin's dad had an affair with Hiromi's mom. She may be Shin's sister.
2. Shin and Hiromi grow up or at least hang out some. Both get crushes on the other
3. Hiromi parents die.
4. Hiromi moves into Shin's house.
5. Shin's mom tells Hiromi what might have happened.
6. Hiromi is now conflicted because she might be in love with her own brother.
7. Hiromi puts some distance between Shin and takes mother's crap.
8. Hiromi finds out about Noe and gets jealous
9. Hiromi makes up a lie about to protect her feelings so Shin doesn't find out.
10. Shin's mom reminds Hiromi not to get to close to her son due to possible relations and out of hate.
11. Hiromi is pissed that Shin told 4 about her. Now she is mad cause she has to go out with someone she doesn't like and live with the fact she still may be in love with her brother.
12. After the date, Hiromi and Shin's mom in conflict with Shin stepping in.
13. Hiromi's overwhelmed and can't take it anymore so she tells Shin.

I don't think the mother is lying at all. I mean, I would be kind of pissed too if the love child of my husband's affair is living with me. I still don't like her but now her actions are a little more justified. Shin's parents don't seem that close either. They may be there at breakfast but the communication seems nil.

With the turn of events, Hiromi's behavior is really justified. She's not lying just because she is a compulsive liar but to protect not only herself but also Shin. If Shin takes a nosedive after this then I can totally see why Hiromi lied in the first place. The poor girl is getting everyone's hate, confusion and manipulation all at once. I'm kind of glad she said something. With our knowledge now I'm surprised she hasn't done a Nice Boat on everyone. (Wouldn't it be cool if she was looking for her birth records online all that time?)

My prediction is that Noe will find out about the agreement with her brother and Shin and get pissed. She doesn't want to have any kind of relationship like that. I think Noe will try to help Shin and Hiromi get together. I'm assuming that Shin is about to take a major personality turn. (With the incident with Ai and Miyo I'm sure Miyo is going to be pissed as well and may take it out on Shin. Ai might confess to Shin making the situation really stressful for him.) Noe will become that friend Shin needs to get through this. She sees his potential. Even though she may seem the craziest out of the cast in their school, she probably is the one with the most sense, not common sense mind you. Through her helping Shin, I think she will learn to care for people again and learn how to cry again. It'll be okay for her to cry but she will also learn how to cope better as well.

Right now, I'm just hoping that Shin and Hiromi aren't related. I think I just want to see Hiromi have a happy ending.

That was a long post.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Feb 10, 2008 12:26 PM
Jan 2008
best twist ever we have 2 complex here. noe and jun,shin' and hiromi. but I still don't believe they are related... =/ about hiromi and shin'. we gonna have a cat fight next ep woo hoo.. jk -_-.

lilgumba i think you got something wrong about Hiromi's parents. They only said her father died didn't mention anything about the mother..
xhxFeb 10, 2008 12:31 PM
Feb 10, 2008 12:30 PM

Feb 2008
This episode was simply awesome! It has now become my favourite Winter Season anime of this year.
I loved Miyokichi's expression when Ai said it wasn't Shin'ichiro who picked the sweater.
And I like the possibility that Hiromi might not be Shin'ichiro's sister.
Feb 10, 2008 12:41 PM

Oct 2007
xhx said:

lilgumba i think you got something wrong about Hiromi's parents. They only said her father died didn't mention anything about the mother..

I assume both of them are gone because shouldn't she be living with her mom instead of being with Shin's parents? If her mom is alive then she is no where in the picture, which from other anime is about good as being dead cause we'll likely never see her.

Feb 10, 2008 12:44 PM

Oct 2007
lilgumba said:
Noe will become that friend Shin needs to get through this. She sees his potential. Even though she may seem the craziest out of the cast in their school, she probably is the one with the most sense, not common sense mind you. Through her helping Shin, I think she will learn to care for people again and learn how to cry again. It'll be okay for her to cry but she will also learn how to cope better as well.

Yeah I agree with that which is why I don't think she will "win", she seems more like a changing both people type of character than a romantic partner for Shin. Of course if Hiromi really is Shin's sister that does leave the door open for her but also Aiko.
Feb 10, 2008 12:54 PM

Oct 2007
Yes that would open the doors for both Noe and Ai. If that was the case though, I think Noe would get Shin. Not only is Ai not telling Shin her feelings but she also lied to Miyo. I don't think Shin would go for that kind of behavior without a really good reason. Ai's reason isn't that good. By default Noe wins. lol

Feb 10, 2008 2:03 PM

Aug 2007
Well we don't know 100% sure they are siblings. We need a Maury Show blood test. whos your daddy?!
Feb 10, 2008 2:09 PM

Aug 2007
I don't understand. Why would they hide Hiromi's true birth date?
Feb 10, 2008 2:19 PM

Oct 2007
And do they not have blood tests or something?

I still don't think the mothers actions are justified in how she treats hiromi. What a bitch.

Great episode, I was itching to find out about that the entire first half of the episode. When shin walked in on the conversation I was so interested to hear someone blurt it out in the screaming, but they went with the quite truth outside. Still good though.
Feb 10, 2008 2:28 PM

Sep 2007
I'm sure you've all known that m.3.0.w was a one-day-sub-team making a joke sub.
As messed up as it was, it put a funny spin on things. :P

Rewatching the official w.0.0.f release is nearly the same.
Regarding the episode, It was a great episode. I'm really glad they told us what happened at the end, rather then leaving it off to another episode.

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Feb 10, 2008 2:28 PM

Oct 2007
MajorAddiction said:
Well we don't know 100% sure they are siblings. We need a Maury Show blood test. whos your daddy?!

Once they find out the results it can proceed to Jerry Springer. :D

Feb 10, 2008 3:17 PM

Nov 2007
Very unsurprising revelation. Though this episode was pretty solid, and this remains my second favourite series this season. ^^
Feb 10, 2008 3:19 PM

Aug 2007
I think the most important line of this episode was Jun saying, "It's agonizing not being able to like the things you like." Great episode, my favorite show of the season.
Feb 10, 2008 3:56 PM

Oct 2007
another great episode, even though i had to watch it with the most stupid subs i've ever seen XD

looking forward to the next episode ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2008 3:59 PM

Jul 2007
Aww there wasn't much Noe in this episode. I love how this anime is going, and the possibility that Hiromi may not be related to Shin is something to ponder. Can't wait for the next episode, Noe vs Hiromi. Noe ftw~!
Feb 10, 2008 4:17 PM

Aug 2007
I highly doubt that Hiromi would be Shin's half-sister. From the way things are setup, we are going for a Hiromi/Shin pairing. Incest is plainly not allowed, although I'm not against it seeing that they are only half.

I would have to say that the mom's anger is justified towards Hiromi. How would you react if the bastard child of your husband/wife is suddenly living with you in your house? I'm surprised that is only the extent of how the mum mistreats Hiromi, pretty tame in my opinion.

Also looks like Shin,Aiko,Nobuse weren't childhood friends after all, well Aiko and Nobuse anyway. Also confirmed that Aiko only went out with Nobuse due to Shin, oh the drama!

The "what kind of joke is that" wasn't directed at an Aiko confession after all, those previews are seriously misleading. The Hiromi "confession" scene was very powerful, kudos to the great bgm accompanying it.

Loved Jun's line how he knows what Noe is thinking even if she doesn't realize it herself. This just confirms that Noe actually likes Shin, but she can't describe the feelings she have inside. This probably explains why Jun asked Shin to go out with Noe and why Noe seems more clingy to Shin....

Needless to say, great episode! xD
Feb 10, 2008 4:45 PM

Jan 2008
Noe looked really sexy in Shinichirō belt. :)

Good episode. I think Shinichirō and Hiromi will never know for sure if they are brother and sister. However the japanese seem pretty relaxed about sibling love so they may still end up together in the end. Yuck.

Jun is just an ass and didn't even pretend to care about Hiromi but does seem to have a think with stroking girls. However girls often warm to this type of character so you never know. I thought there was a hint that Hiromi was thinking about his actions. She may never actually like him but may end up sleeping with him. If people are going to say she is an easy girl then why bother trying hard to resist - Shinichirō will probably find out and have a fit.

Noe should just give up and find someone who actually like her. However as she says she is bored so might be a challenge to snare Shinichirō and she has nothing better to do (normally a males thing). I can see her getting angry with Shinichirō but ultimately not caring. As no one, a part from her brother, seem to actually care about her I sadly think Noe might end up like Jun and not caring about other people too. It really makes me sad. Shinichirō potentially had a good thing with Noe but has messed it up. I hope that Shinichirō ends up a wreak and goes to Noe, who then tells him to piss off and walks away with a new boyfriend.

Shinichirō brought up the topic of chickens and Noe continued the metaphor. I don't think she sees him as a real chicken.

Quite impressed with Aiko. No easy way to break up with someone however she did it. At least she was honest with him in the end. I don't think she will actually end up with Shinichirō. I hope Miyokichi just finds another girl who likes him - how he is not focused on Aiko he might actually find someone quite quickly.

Shinichirō seems to be getting younger and less mature every episode. I'm getting a little sick of him.
Noe is great and I think she has a really strong personality.
Feb 10, 2008 4:47 PM

Sep 2007
Peeeew, that was one hell of an episode, made me a little shaking...

I feel so sorry for Nobuse...
And it was good to see Noe carefree as always :D

It was awesome that she talked back to Shin'ichiros mother and he got to know what's going on... Well, I kind of hope they are not blood related...

Can't wait for more...it's getting really intense.

Feb 10, 2008 5:24 PM

Oct 2007
Dan88 said:

Shinichirō seems to be getting younger and less mature every episode. I'm getting a little sick of him.

They are all kids. I doubt if they are older than 17. When I was that age I was quite immature, lost with petty drama that happens during the teenage years, and confused as heck to who I was crushing on myself. During times of crises and conflicts I think it is appropriate that a teen questions their world and why they do things. I know I got moody and occasionally took it out on people even if it was my fault. Heck, even when you are older you still go through this kind of stuff but it's not as severe. I think Shin is no different. I don't think his maturity level has changed at all. I think he is conflicted over his selfish desires and his desires to make others happy. Hiromi is going through the same thing (well plus a few moral problems.) If anybody, I think Ai might be the most "immature" person for her actions especially since she is older than the rest but even then she's still a kid.

I think Shin's getting less artistic and metaphoric over the last few episodes. Maybe that is making him seem less deep or in your words less mature.

Feb 10, 2008 5:26 PM

Aug 2007
heh, Shin is gonna end up with nobody if he keeps it up. He drove Ai and Hiromi away and seems uninterested in Noe. Could he be...gay? (..jk)
Feb 10, 2008 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
yeah... I hope he gives up on Hiromi now and develops more of a sister like relation, please no incest. that goes for noe's brother too. Shin was kinda harsh to noe, I mean he's got things going on but damn he could of been nicer to her. hoping for more Ai Chan as she's my favorite so far and that poor guy has realized she really likes shin and not him he looked so dejected but somehow shin has not realized it yet but he's clueless about a lot of things lol.
Feb 10, 2008 5:54 PM
Jun 2007
I fucking loved Nobuse's expression!!! He deserved it!! He's so annoying and I never liked him to begin with! He's so arrogant just cuz he got a GF, and now what?! In your face Nobuse!
Feb 10, 2008 7:28 PM

Nov 2007
Wow tense episode. In the next one I think Hiromi goes a little beserk( I can't see Noe picking the fight). Someone said this was licensed earlier.....by who?
Feb 10, 2008 8:31 PM

Jun 2007
lilgumba said:
This new enlightenment gives Hiromi's actions some justification.

My Theoretical Timeline:
(0. Shin's parents and Hiromi's parents are friends of some nature.)
1. Shin's dad had an affair with Hiromi's mom. She may be Shin's sister.
2. Shin and Hiromi grow up or at least hang out some. Both get crushes on the other
3. Hiromi parents die.
4. Hiromi moves into Shin's house.
5. Shin's mom tells Hiromi what might have happened.
6. Hiromi is now conflicted because she might be in love with her own brother.
7. Hiromi puts some distance between Shin and takes mother's crap.
8. Hiromi finds out about Noe and gets jealous
9. Hiromi makes up a lie about to protect her feelings so Shin doesn't find out.
10. Shin's mom reminds Hiromi not to get to close to her son due to possible relations and out of hate.
11. Hiromi is pissed that Shin told 4 about her. Now she is mad cause she has to go out with someone she doesn't like and live with the fact she still may be in love with her brother.
12. After the date, Hiromi and Shin's mom in conflict with Shin stepping in.
13. Hiromi's overwhelmed and can't take it anymore so she tells Shin.

I don't think the mother is lying at all. I mean, I would be kind of pissed too if the love child of my husband's affair is living with me. I still don't like her but now her actions are a little more justified. Shin's parents don't seem that close either. They may be there at breakfast but the communication seems nil.

With the turn of events, Hiromi's behavior is really justified. She's not lying just because she is a compulsive liar but to protect not only herself but also Shin. If Shin takes a nosedive after this then I can totally see why Hiromi lied in the first place. The poor girl is getting everyone's hate, confusion and manipulation all at once. I'm kind of glad she said something. With our knowledge now I'm surprised she hasn't done a Nice Boat on everyone. (Wouldn't it be cool if she was looking for her birth records online all that time?)

My prediction is that Noe will find out about the agreement with her brother and Shin and get pissed. She doesn't want to have any kind of relationship like that. I think Noe will try to help Shin and Hiromi get together. I'm assuming that Shin is about to take a major personality turn. (With the incident with Ai and Miyo I'm sure Miyo is going to be pissed as well and may take it out on Shin. Ai might confess to Shin making the situation really stressful for him.) Noe will become that friend Shin needs to get through this. She sees his potential. Even though she may seem the craziest out of the cast in their school, she probably is the one with the most sense, not common sense mind you. Through her helping Shin, I think she will learn to care for people again and learn how to cry again. It'll be okay for her to cry but she will also learn how to cope better as well.

Right now, I'm just hoping that Shin and Hiromi aren't related. I think I just want to see Hiromi have a happy ending.

That was a long post.

That basically sums up everything I was gonna say haha.

So looks like our theory's from that start about the two possibly being related and Hiromi liking him are somewhat true. I honestly hope things work out between Shinichirou and Hiromi though, even if they are related. They could still pull off something like what happened in Myself ; Yourself where the twins ran away together lol.
DeathfireDFeb 10, 2008 8:34 PM
Feb 10, 2008 8:38 PM
Dec 2007
I'm just praying we don't end up with a 'Nice Boat' ending.
Feb 10, 2008 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
I'd rather see a non incestuous road for those two. ^_^*

To answer the question above Bandai Visual USA (which is not Bandai Entertainment) licensed the show.

Feb 10, 2008 10:14 PM

Jul 2007
The ending with Noe was too cute.

lilgumba said:

Yeah, it seems like Noe will be the one to help him out through this. I still don't see her being a romantic heroine, and Ai seems to have dropped the ball already.

DeathfireD said:

They could still pull off something like what happened in Myself ; Yourself where the twins ran away together lol.
Do not want.
Feb 10, 2008 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
I want to take Noe hoooome.
Feb 10, 2008 10:51 PM

Jan 2007
Oh man, that was an amazing episode. While the whole revelation was not surprising at all, it was done really well. Kudos to that. Let's hope the show can keep this pace up.
Feb 11, 2008 6:05 AM

Oct 2007
bakabito said:
I'm just praying we don't end up with a 'Nice Boat' ending.

Someone always has to bring up School Days in one of these visual novel anime series, even though possibility of it happening again is very low. I think School Days has ruined the romance drama genre for us. ^_^
Feb 11, 2008 6:32 AM

Oct 2007
Tell me about it, god people overreacted to that knife scene from MySelf Yourself 03.
Feb 11, 2008 9:04 AM

Jul 2007
ZOMGBBQWTF THE DRAMA!

one of the best dramas i have ever seen..and this coming from one who likes blood and violence more. this development moves this one half-step over clannad. @_@

and i also thought hiromi was his sister but then seeing the arguments some of you made...now it just makes everything blurry again..but im still believing that they're still siblings..not only as sure as before. kudos to those who thought otherwise :P

Feb 11, 2008 11:32 PM

Oct 2007
At nearly the halfway point here is how things stand, as I see them anyway..

Aiko clearly has feelings for Shin but hasn't been able to tell him, to further mess things up she got into a relationship with Shin's best friend. It looks like she was able to stand the current situation but hearing "progress" reports from Nobuse about Hiromi and Shin, as well as this new girl Noe has clearly made her had enough.

Noe doesn't really know how she feels about Shin atm and even offered to help him get back together with Hiromi. She seems to be more interested in making him "fly" than going out with, though her big brother who knows more about her than she does disagrees..

Hiromi seems to have liked Shin for a long time yet after that revelation from Shin's mother she buried her feelings as well as becoming distant from him. Of course once she sees Shin with Noe it seems she's unable to keep those feelings in check and started to open up to Shin again.

Now with Shin he's clearly crushing hard on Hiromi, is just friends with Aiko and is um.. an acquaintance with Noe... lol. Now when I see the brake down like that how the hell do you stretch the show out for another 7 episodes and keep people guessing?

Hiromi "Should I tell you something incredible? My birthday is later, so you would be the big brother."

^ That's how.
Feb 12, 2008 5:22 AM

Sep 2007
Yea True Tears still maintain the awesome plot after 6 episodes. Absolutely love Noe , lol @ ending

Feb 12, 2008 8:04 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, I didn't see that one coming... I loved this episode more than the last one. It's really coming into it's own right about now.
Feb 13, 2008 8:14 AM

Feb 2008
Obviously Jun has something going on with Noe. I'm expecting some kinda twist. Probably Jun isn't really Noe's brother. How about that? haha

It is kinda get stuffy actually to learn that Shin and Hiromi might be brother and sister. Kinda feeling that both of them should get it over with and then Shin immediately hooked up with Noe.

ShinXNoe all the way! XD

anyway, just an OK episode for me.

kinda feel sorry for Nobuse though.

Feb 13, 2008 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
Man, I wish Hiromi being Shin's sister is a mistake. I was rooting for them to end up together. Then again, SISCON is not bad either XD
Feb 13, 2008 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
A great episode, definitely my favourite.It really showed how good this series can actually be. I loved the ending!
Feb 13, 2008 7:19 PM

Oct 2007
Great episode!! So much happened!! So much drama!!

This is the best show of the winter season.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.