Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 9, 2013 2:36 PM
Aug 2012
oh...oh my god i cant believe ai said that. wooo, this anime is getting super dramatic!!
May 14, 2014 6:51 AM

Aug 2012
Saw that one coming , but man .. i'm loving the romance + drama in this one
Jun 27, 2014 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
Oh man, when I said wincest before, I was referring to that scene where No.4 was going to touch Noe on the cheek while getting onto his bike. Wasn't expecting this development. I don't know how I feel about this yet. It feels like a cop out to get Hiromi out of the MC bowl but who knows.

The part after No.4 and Hiromi's date when he realizes she also likes Shinichiro was so delicious. Delicious drama...yummy.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 26, 2014 11:52 AM

May 2013
What the hell? This seems highly suspicious to me...wouldn't be surprised if they end up NOT being related. If they really are related then this is retarded. Crap like this randomly gets swept under the rug for 16 years? But like I said, I don't believe that witch and her ugly personality(the mother).
TomangoJul 26, 2014 11:56 AM
Feb 28, 2015 9:50 AM
Apr 2014
Good episode overall, just a bit too slow sometimes. I saw the drama coming, it couldn't have been anything else from the hints we had received before. Everyone's labelling the mother as a bi**h, and she kinda is, but what about the father then? He's most likely even more at fault but acts like this is none of his business. You can't help feeling bad for MC and Hiromi who have no fault for their parents' craziness. I still prefer Noe, though, because she's way more interesting, even though she didn't shine as much in this episode.
Jun 15, 2015 8:34 PM

Jun 2013
My god, everyone is just fucking everyone over. lol
Jul 28, 2015 8:15 AM
Jun 2014
Did he hear them?

Sep 10, 2015 7:53 AM
Oct 2013
Yeeees this is looking real good for my girl Noe!!!
But seriously the only sane person in this anime right now is Noe.
Nov 30, 2015 2:04 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, they really dropped several bombs there. The one about Hiromi's parents was excepted, sort of, but not that early. Shin also stepped in and even mentioned he had noticed it before. And that Ai actually told Miyokichi how she feels (in a rather convoluted way, but the message was clear), and from the preview, it looks like things will get either incredibly more complicated next episode, or the first step to clear it up..

Probably the former, seeing how it's still more than half the episodes. Still surprising. I take back what i said last episode, at least partially. It's still all messed up, but they don't hold everything back for the second to last 5 minutes of the last episode (the last 5 minutes are for everyone to get back together after the falling out that just happened and living happily ever after, usually).

Also, Noe is funny. "Special kind of chicken that can fly" is still only a chicken.
Jun 19, 2016 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
Lmao why the hell would you ask somebody to be your girlfriend alongside your best friend. That's just fucking awkward and peer-pressuring, if you ask me. Love that Ai finally just let her boyfriend know that she just isn't into him, and likes Shin.

Shinichiro's mom is so rude, she should be mad at her husband, not Hiromi who is basically innocent. It wasn't her fault her mom and Shin's Dad (probably) got together. DAT PLOT TWIST THO.
Dec 29, 2016 10:42 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Miyokichi
I understand that the mother is annoyed by the fact her husband cheated on her but don't let it all out on the daughter, that's just wrong.
Jun 12, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2014
Here we go, time to get some JUICY DRAMA!
Jul 14, 2017 1:48 AM

Apr 2012
Wow... so she might be Shinichiro's half-sister? xc
Poor Miyokichi -_- the 3 main girls are in love with Shinichiro.. it's kinda annoying
Oct 15, 2018 5:13 PM

Nov 2016
I still doubt that they're related.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 28, 2019 5:20 PM
Apr 2016
BY FAR the best episode, up to this episode I didn't enjoy this anime much, but this episode... I ENJOYED A LOT.... It was really intense, a lot of drama, I felt intimidated.
Apr 2, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2016
kurotsuki said:
well , this one lie is just to big to be a lie .
Beside I don't see what else Shin's mother would have told Hiromi .
And she didn't say it was 100% sure .
As for why Shin's mother isn't mad at shin's father , well she probably is damn mad , but she won't complain much . I don't think she's mad because she love him or something , but she seems to me more like the kind of person that is after the money and the good life. Which is exactly what Shin's father has to offer her . She just rather vent her anger on Hiromi's mother who may have had stole her good place , She as well might probably have interpreted it as " he went with another woman because I am not good enough ? " and that's why she hates hiromi . Hiromi represents what her ego couldn't take .
Twelve years later and I quote this but I couldn't portray how I felt like this user did, really well said.
Oct 14, 2020 11:06 PM
Aug 2020
I saw that half sibling shit coming from a mile away. its pretty easy to predict if you pay enough attention.

erekdayAug 7, 2021 11:19 PM
Apr 10, 2021 10:11 PM
Dec 2020
Fuck man the drama is crazy. But shit Hiromi been hurting man.
Aug 7, 2021 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Lots of very good drama in this episode. Setting up for plenty of heartbreak. I feel pretty damn bad for Shinichirou's friend. The face he made was of total shock and sadness.

Also, wtf? The "next episode" preview had what I would consider to be a pretty big spoiler.
Why tf would they put something like that in a next episode preview? Unless it'll only be a dream or something. Either way, really dumb to have in a preview.

Speaking of spoilers, in previous episode threads, people speculated that Hiromi was Shinichirou's half-sister. Maybe not technically a "spoiler" as it was just predictions but if I hadn't read those posts, the reveal at the end of this episode would have hit me a lot harder.
Sigh. Maybe I should stop reading MAL forum posts in the duration of watching a show. For some reason I feel compelled to post my thoughts though.

erekday said:
I saw that half sibling shit coming from a mile away. its pretty easy to predict if you pay enough attention.

I must have 80 IQ or something because I wouldn't have guessed it if it weren't already pointed out in prior threads. I guess I never truly thought about why Hiromi had a bad relationship with Shinichirou's mother though, I just assumed it would be revealed later and so I just put it to the back of my mind. ...Or I just have 80 IQ and this is a big cope.
Oct 15, 2021 5:43 PM
Dec 2017
incest well that is really strange

Jan 28, 2022 2:29 PM

Aug 2017
LMAO I didn't expect Hiromi possibly to be Shinichirou's half-sister. The mom is the true antagonist from this anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 20, 2022 9:21 PM

Feb 2017
It's nice to know Hiromi's conflict keeping her from expressing her feelings, but it still feels like too much going on with two other girls in the mix. The girls are too loosely connected for them to really feel at odds for Shinichirou's love but the biggest problem remains with him. What is it that draws all of these girls to him? This feels like something that can get fleshed out in a light novel where you can direct the story down a certain path but here it feels rushed and lacking impact.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.