Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

Nov 20, 2014 3:57 PM

WolfteamHacks said:

I wanted to say is that do not take my initial comment as objective criticism.

Don't worry about that, I'm certain nobody here takes you seriously. Not even a little bit.

Nov 21, 2014 1:13 PM

Disappear.
This thread is an eyesore.
This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread!

Nov 22, 2014 7:52 AM
FakePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:

And what i said before is very basic:
ilya:
ridiculous: oni-chan
childish : "my powers are better than yours" - she smiles thereupon

or maybe you want me to explain if there is something legitimately ridiculous Ilya says onichan

Why is it bad that she says oniichan?If you have seen FZ you would know their connection.
"my powers are better than yours"
I lost count of how many times FZ Lancer,Saber,Gilgamesh,Kariya and Kayneth had similar lines...
yup. I know that

fst said:
WolfteamHacks said:

I wanted to say is that do not take my initial comment as objective criticism.

Don't worry about that, I'm certain nobody here takes you seriously. Not even a little bit.

it does not seem, check out the previous pages

Nov 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Oh you are still here.

Still not making sense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 23, 2014 9:10 AM
something here

WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:

Why is it bad that she says oniichan?If you have seen FZ you would know their connection.
"my powers are better than yours"
I lost count of how many times FZ Lancer,Saber,Gilgamesh,Kariya and Kayneth had similar lines...
yup. I know that

Are you sure? Because it looks to me like you don't know anything about anything.

Nov 23, 2014 9:25 AM

Can we PLEASE stop responding to him? It hasn't gone anywhere for the last 7 pages or so. Let it be.

Nov 23, 2014 10:44 AM

THE TRAINWRECK. IT IS PERPETUAL. IT IS FOREVER.

Well, at least until the internet explodes.

Nov 23, 2014 5:57 PM

This thread:

(Episode 25 spoilers)

Nov 24, 2014 1:59 PM
FakePriest said:
Oh you are still here.

Still not making sense.
then fatezero is better written

Nov 24, 2014 2:00 PM

Nope

Nov 24, 2014 6:18 PM

The flame... it never dies!

Nov 24, 2014 10:47 PM

I...

errr.

umm..

I guess this is the hill I'll die on

Nov 25, 2014 1:06 AM

Not_A_Priest said:
I...

errr.

umm..

I guess this is the hill I'll die on

RIP Not_A_Priest, he who ascended into CG status upon the hill of Topic ID 1303893.

Well at least it's better than the hill chickenonthepan died on.

Nov 25, 2014 2:08 AM
something here

WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
Oh you are still here.

Still not making sense.

Go back to school and stop taking drugs.
Srs.

Nov 25, 2014 9:39 PM

WolfteamHacks said:
FakePriest said:
Oh you are still here.

Still not making sense.
Still funny words, coming from someone with the memory of a goldfish.

Nov 25, 2014 9:49 PM

Apologize to goldfishes! Its an insult to them being compared to this ...thing

Nov 26, 2014 5:11 PM
InsertPriestHere said:
WolfteamHacks said:
yup. I know that

Are you sure? Because it looks to me like you don't know anything about anything.
na, i knew that
still seems stupid

CorePriest said:
WolfteamHacks said:
Still funny words, coming from someone with the memory of a goldfish.
ha

Nov 26, 2014 5:48 PM

God, you're like one of those SJWs on Tumblr, constantly trying to argue a point without much evidence to go off of.

It's a shame I keep giving you attention.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.

Nov 26, 2014 7:32 PM

This thread is screaming at me to click the report button and put it out of it's misery.

Nov 26, 2014 7:39 PM

Because FZ really felt like a war fought by cold blooded magus that they never let oppunity slip to kill each other unlike FSN where shirou can' kill rin because they're classmate this also applies to shinji and sakura. rin can't kill shirou because she feels indebted to him. shinji doesn't want to kill rin because he wants to rape her and sakura and ilya can't kill shirou because they want his dick. looks like a generic teenager squabble as you can see

Nov 26, 2014 7:50 PM

>Cold Blooded Magus

A serial killer with no idea what's going on, an n-th rated magus that stole his teacher's relic, a failure, a failure with money, KFC and two failures with plot armor.

Riiiight
Modified by OSFrog, Nov 26, 2014 7:54 PM

Nov 26, 2014 7:52 PM

Well, KFC, failure with money and both failures with plot armor aren't exactly hot blooded...

Nov 26, 2014 7:55 PM

Missed a word

Nov 26, 2014 8:07 PM

lionheart04 said:
Because FZ really felt like a war fought by cold blooded magus that they never let oppunity slip to kill each other unlike FSN where shirou can' kill rin because they're classmate this also applies to shinji and sakura. rin can't kill shirou because she feels indebted to him. shinji doesn't want to kill rin because he wants to rape her and sakura and ilya can't kill shirou because they want his dick. looks like a generic teenager squabble as you can see

Shirou can't kill because it goes against his ideals. Rin can't kill shirou and sakura because

Shintji wants to kill, he's just pathetically weak
Why the fuck would Sakura kill anyone?

Ilya wants to kill shirou.... she just wants to torture the fuck out of him first.

Yup TOTALLY generic teenage squabble.(generic means absolutely nothing anymore anyway, it's a stupid word used when someone has no way to back up their claims)
Oh and aren't caster and rider pretty much murdering innocent people? Seems like a war to me

Did all the servants not sit around together to drink? Did all the servants not team up in FZ to take out caster? I seriously don't know where your, "it felt more like a war." is coming from. Since neither of them felt like an actual war.

Nov 26, 2014 8:10 PM

Not_A_Priest said:
>Cold Blooded Magus

A serial killer with no idea what's going on, an n-th rated magus that stole his teacher's relic, a failure, a failure with money, KFC and two failures with plot armor.

Riiiight
They're cold blooded magus because they have no qualms in killing 6 humans for they're selfish wish and only a magus can enter the war your spouting of random adjectives doesn't prove anything
Modified by lionheart04, Nov 26, 2014 8:15 PM

Nov 26, 2014 8:15 PM

lionheart04 said:
Not_A_Priest said:
>Cold Blooded Magus

Riiiight
They're cold blooded magus because they have no qualms in killing 6 others for they're selfish wish and the only a magus can enter the war your spouting of random adjectives doesn't prove anything

So FSN doesn't have that? Didn't archer right out say that caster should kill everyone in town to power up so she can kill berserker already?

Nov 26, 2014 9:11 PM

wow now i know what it feels like to be triggered

i really hope you're baiting but i'm bored so i'll reply anyway

lionheart04 said:
Because FZ really felt like a war fought by cold blooded magus that they never let oppunity slip to kill each other

unlike FSN where shirou can' kill rin because they're classmate this also applies to shinji and sakura. rin can't kill shirou because she feels indebted to him. shinji doesn't want to kill rin because he wants to rape her and sakura and ilya can't kill shirou because they want his dick. looks like a generic teenager squabble as you can see

[spoiler]If I remember correctly, you claim to have read the VN, yet what you say sounds like it's coming from someone who thinks they know everything without having read it, almost as if you're either blatantly lying or simply have reading comprehension so bad that you may as well have not read it at all.

Shirou is a person who will avoid killing people if he can avoid it, but will if he has to. From the way you talk, you sound like literally the only reason you dislike him is because he's not "cold-blooded" like the Masters of F/Z. I guess you forgot about the part where he was ready to kill Shinji right there in Fate route in the school. Or the parts in HF where he considers killing Sakura twice (and can even make him go through with it both times). Or the part where Ilya "kills" Shirou in the first bad end. Fuck, you don't even have to have read the VN for this one; if you were paying attention to the currently airing show, she spares Shirou because she's more interested in Archer and decides to tactically retreat.

I love how shallow you are to dismiss the other details too. "Oh, Shinji just wants to rape Rin. What a kid. He should be a cold-blooded adult and just kill her." I hope you know there are people who believe rape is a fate worse than death. Don't just dismiss rape and compare it to giving someone a papercut. On top of that, who's to say that when he's done with her, he won't kill her right there, like he could have when she was captured in UBW?

And with Sakura wanting Shirou, it's a valid reason, given his impact on her life. The way you talk, you act as though you'd call someone "childish" if they were in a fight against their best friend / parent / lover / etc. and they wouldn't kill them.[/quote]

lionheart04=quote said:
They're cold blooded magus because they have no qualms in killing 6 humans for they're selfish wish

Kariya was not cold-blooded. Waver was not cold-blooded either.

only a magus can enter the war

Ryuunosuke wasn't a magus. Neither was
in F/SN.

The short version: Saying this while being the most polite I can be, you're fucking stupid. Please stop pretending you know anything when you've quite sloppily let out that you don't.
Modified by JabonHR, Nov 30, 2014 11:41 AM

Nov 26, 2014 10:07 PM

And he means that in the most sexually painful way possible.

Nov 26, 2014 10:50 PM

JabonHR said:

lionheart04 said:

Because FZ really felt like a war fought by cold blooded magus that they never let oppunity slip to kill each other.

-snip-

Just to add to what Jabon said,

It's unfortunate how people make complaints about F/SN but excuse F/Z of the same things only because the motivations/reasons of the F/Z characters happen to fit their tastes better. This is most likely because those people see that the F/Z characters are adults, so whatever they're doing must definitely have logic and maturity behind it and whatever reasons teenagers may have (that may have yet to be revealed) must definitely be stupid and immature.

I love F/Z and find Kiritsugu to be a badass and compelling character, but honestly people suck his D way too much and somehow act as if characters having motivations, personalities, and reasons that will lead to a non-killing result is somehow immature and illogical. Yes it's a battle royale, but that doesn't mean characters must kill every opponent upon the first encounter, because otherwise it would cause the show to lack interesting characterization, dynamics, and substance, and make the show nothing more than a simple minded killfest. When you think about something such as the Grail Dialogue, in a logical and efficiency sense it'd be absurd, but yet it adds interesting context to the story and gives another dimension to the characters.
Modified by ZeroDragon, Nov 27, 2014 12:04 AM

Nov 26, 2014 11:23 PM

ZeroDragon said:
JabonHR said:

-snip-

Just to add to what Jabon said,

It's unfortunate how people make complaints about F/SN but excuse F/Z of the same thing only because the motivations/reasons of the F/Z characters happen to fit their tastes better. This is most likely because those people see that the F/Z characters are adults, so whatever they're doing must definitely have logic and maturity behind it and whatever reasons teenagers may have (that may have yet to be revealed) must definitely be stupid and immature.

I love F/Z and find Kiritsugu to be a badass and compelling character,Honestly, people suck his D way too much and somehow act as if characters having motivations, personalities, and reasons that will lead to a non-killing result is somehow immature and illogical. Yes it's a battle royale, but that doesn't mean characters must kill every opponent upon the first encounter, because otherwise it would cause the show to lack interesting characterization, dynamics, and substance, and make the show nothing more than a simple minded killfest. When you think about something such as the Grail Dialogue, in a logical and efficiency sense it'd be absurd, but yet it adds interesting context to the story.

I need to start a notepad to have things like this handy lol

Nov 26, 2014 11:40 PM

I hate how you guys can organise your thoughts into compelling arguments, reminds me of how illiterate I am. I'm just gonna go back to posting other peoples fan-art of girls in compromising positions.

Nov 27, 2014 12:45 AM

lionheart04 said:
lionheart04 said:
Not_A_Priest said:
>Cold Blooded Magus

Riiiight
They're cold blooded magus because they have no qualms in killing 6 humans for they're selfish wish and only a magus can enter the war your spouting of random adjectives doesn't prove anything

Zero and Jabon should copy paste that somewhere for future uses.
WrongPriest said:
I hate how you guys can organise your thoughts into compelling arguments, reminds me of how illiterate I am. I'm just gonna go back to posting other peoples fan-art of girls in compromising positions.
They just summed up the events that people seem to forget or just ignore inFZ in order to bash FSN.

We dont need organized thoughts in order to rekt them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 28, 2014 8:01 AM

Frankly Rin and Shirou alliance makes a whole lot more sense than Tokiomi and Kirei's....or three servants drinking alcohol and chatting.

Nov 28, 2014 8:07 AM

Just a question:
Why this thread haven't been locked yet?

Nov 28, 2014 3:24 PM

CookingPriest said:
Frankly Rin and Shirou alliance makes a whole lot more sense than Tokiomi and Kirei's....or three servants drinking alcohol and chatting.

shhhh....

That episode was still gr8.

Nov 30, 2014 10:54 AM

fst said:
CookingPriest said:

shhhh....

if you are a misogynist, love tyrants or hate seiba, yes.

Otherwise it was bullshit.

Nov 30, 2014 11:30 AM

>obvious
>cant explain it
>japanese etiquette is bad

You arent very bright arent you.

Nov 30, 2014 11:34 AM

WolfteamHacks said:
JabonHR said:
God, you're like one of those SJWs on Tumblr, constantly trying to argue a point without much evidence to go off of.

there's not much to explain. the point is very simple and is a very obvious difference in the dialogue
another eg is the character who says all the time sempai

When you make statements where people are bound to disagree, you always have to give evidence. You have not provided any substantial evidence, other than "The little girl said Onii-chan twice" and "That one side character who has not done anything yet says Senpai pretty often."

Those don't prove anything because in F/SN: UBW, those characters have had no impact on the show's story so far. The major characters are doing what the major characters in Fate/Zero did; they discuss the War, strategies, magecraft, etc.

You are only nitpicking because you don't like that the characters are not over twenty years old, and you cannot prove me wrong.

Do you understand?

Nov 30, 2014 11:40 AM

JabonHR said:
WolfteamHacks said:
there's not much to explain. the point is very simple and is a very obvious difference in the dialogue

When you make statements where people are bound to disagree, you always have to give evidence. You have not provided any substantial evidence, other than "The little girl said Onii-chan twice" and "That one side character who has not done anything yet says Senpai pretty often."

Those don't prove anything because in F/SN: UBW, those characters have had no impact on the show's story so far. The major characters are doing what the major characters in Fate/Zero did; they discuss the War, strategies, magecraft, etc.

You are only nitpicking because you don't like that the characters are not over twenty years old, and you cannot prove me wrong.

Do you understand?
No, he doesn't. It's pointless. That guy is either a troll or his brain isn't functioning, because he doesn't know how a discussion works. I bet he can't even read the subs correctly, because he is using google translate.

Nov 30, 2014 11:40 AM
something here

WolfteamHacks said:
JabonHR said:

I said this before somewhere else, but;
Japanese people using proper Japanese etiquette to address others.
What a horrible show, right?
No.

And that's hardly a major effect on the dialogue.

And you know what? You haven't explained shit. All you've done is made a complete fool of yourself repeating redundant statements with no actual evidence and acting like you've said something that explains what you're trying to say when it doesn't.

It's really quite amusing, but I think you should just stop at this point.

Nov 30, 2014 12:12 PM

LOL Why is this still ongoing? This argument is just beating a dead horse at this point. It's been made quite clear many pages back that he's not able to back up his statements.

Nov 30, 2014 12:13 PM

CookingPriest said:
fst said:

shhhh....

What if I don't hate saber specifically, but I just like watching people having their hopes/dreams/ideals crushed?

Nov 30, 2014 12:42 PM

CookingPriest said:
fst said:

shhhh....

Weird, I'm not all three and still consider it a great scene. Please don't fucking label people like this, it's obnoxious.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Dec 1, 2014 9:49 PM
FakePriest said:
>obvious
>cant explain it

obviously i don't mean a single word

the problem is that doesn't fit the series tone

abonHR said:
WolfteamHacks said:

Do you understand?
Modified by wulfHkz, Dec 1, 2014 9:55 PM

Dec 1, 2014 10:07 PM

I love it when wannabe critics make fool of themselves so I will ask the question.

What is the tone of the series?

Dec 1, 2014 10:24 PM

glaurungx said:
FakePriest said:
>obvious
>cant explain it

What the flying fk does this even mean? What series are you talking about? How can the Fate series tone not fit the Fate series?

You don't even have an argument, you never had one to begin with.

Dec 2, 2014 8:18 AM
something here

glaurungx said:

What the actual fuck are you even saying? Because no one understands.
Don't mean a single word of what?
And you don't know shit about the series tone, sorry.

This damn thread.
Disappear.
This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread!
Modified by Insertanamehere, Dec 4, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2, 2014 9:00 AM

InsertPriestHere said:
glaurungx said:

This damn thread.
Disappear.
This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread.
> Priest
> R.Shiki avatar
> Shiki Tohno psyche

You're one screwed up individual. Should probably try to fix that.

Dec 4, 2014 3:54 AM
something here

BotatoPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

This damn thread.
Disappear.
This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread.
> Priest
> R.Shiki avatar
> Shiki Tohno psyche

You're one screwed up individual. Should probably try to fix that.

Well Not_A_Priest did it first.
And it's not Nasuverse if we don't have someone more psycho after the first psycho.
Modified by Insertanamehere, Dec 4, 2014 4:06 AM

Dec 4, 2014 7:04 AM

This thread is gold.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »