Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2014 3:46 PM

Feb 2014
Whant you guy's do when whant speek whit some on, or what you do when you are sade
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 6, 2014 9:25 PM
Sep 2014
Heko said:
Whant you guy's do when whant speek whit some on

I feel depressed because I can't
Heko said:
or what you do when you are sade

I wait for it to go away

hope that helped
Nov 7, 2014 11:26 AM

Feb 2014
Me to
Kabuterimon said:
Heko said:

I feel depressed because I can't
Heko said:
or what you do when you are sade

I wait for it to go away

hope that helped

Me to,dat sucks.

I lisening rock or somting what make me ralax,wathing comedy or reading somting funy (manga) dat can make me laugh and bing smile
Nov 7, 2014 6:25 PM

Apr 2012
Heko said:

I only speak to others when I really need to. Otherwise I don't at all. This usually happens about once per 2 weeks. And I usually have to gather all sorts of courage and experience high level anxiety and stress before I do that. But hey, we're all different, so....

Heko said:
what you do when you are sade

Sugarcoat it with music. Can be depressing ones, intentionally to make me cry. Can be lively ones. Or I read manga or watch anime. In other words, I flee this world mentally and go to fantasy world whether it'd be manga, anime or games. Not a good thing to do but I'm just not strong enough to stand against this rotten world.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Jan 22, 2015 6:58 PM

May 2013
all of these posts are from november, but i'm replying anyway.

there's this girl i work with that i would wanna be friends with, but i can't really think of any opportunity to say anything to her. every time i think i might like someone, i end up getting really irritated by them and hating them or i try to talk to them and something shitty happens. like there was this one girl that i thought was cool and i guess since i don't know how to talk to people, i just blurted something out. i asked her where she was from, cos' the way she talked wasn't like city people, so i thought maybe she was from california. well, she suddenly says "america"...because she thought i was being racist. i was like...whelp, this ends that chapter.
Jan 22, 2015 11:52 PM

Mar 2008
The posts are sometimes replied to slowly heh

Well either she was a bitch or it was your tone of voice. Did you ssy it with a smile? I mean a real one hah no smile is better than a creepy fake smile. If it were me i woulda laughed and said "nah I mean state" and just say what you said here how your reason for asking. I get nervous around people and say stuff too late but it helps a little to have a few pre thought out lines to pull out but dont stick to them strongly you have to be flexible.
Jan 25, 2015 8:45 AM

Mar 2014
I normally just have conversations with myself...no, I'm not mad. Or am I? @@@@@@
Jan 26, 2015 8:05 AM

Feb 2014
Eulenspiegel said:
I normally just have conversations with myself...no, I'm not mad. Or am I? @@@@@@

yam i do dat to
Feb 10, 2015 8:22 AM

Jul 2013
I've got a pretty good support network of a few very close friends that I can confide in. As well as a therapist to speak to... So when I am feeling depressed (and have something triggering this depression) I will talk it out with people. I prefer to stick to text rather than voice chat, though.
Otherwise, if I'm sad for no reason (which is usually the case) then I just wait for it to pass. I'll lay in bed all day, watch TV, play video games, read manga... just basically do anything to keep my thoughts from accumulating.
Feb 10, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2008
I use text more too but i enjoy seeing someones face on cam and just doing our own things in eachothers webcam company hej
Dec 8, 2016 10:48 AM

Aug 2016
It goes like... Open mouth, take a deep breath-- suffer a wave of self-conscious hesitance... Step back, get your bearings. Go over your lines again, waver between saying it and being quiet... And, chance missed, tell yourself you could have said it with a better opportunity, glad that's over.
Or if they talk to me: Are they talking to me? Look at them -- glance at their eyes -- oh crap, eye contact! Uh, what do they want? Um, uh, hi--! Yes or no question, please... Try to smile or something. Oh, uh-- well-- think of-- words and-- respond as quickly as possible look down. Wish that had gone better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.