Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2014 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
Usagi Tsukino is an average student and crybaby klutz who constantly scores low on her tests. Unexpectedly, her humdrum life is turned upside down when she saves a cat with a crescent moon on its head from danger. The cat, named Luna, later reveals that their meeting was not an accident: Usagi is destined to become Sailor Moon, a planetary guardian with the power to protect the Earth. Given a special brooch that allows her to transform, she must use her new powers to save the city from evil energy-stealing monsters sent by the malevolent Queen Beryl of the Dark Kingdom.

But getting accustomed to her powers and fighting villains are not the only things she has to worry about. She must find the lost princess of the Moon Kingdom, the other Sailor Guardians, and the Legendary Silver Crystal in order to save the planet from destruction.
SorenAug 2, 2020 2:54 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2014 4:49 PM

Mar 2014
Jesus was the main character, and he was fighting the last boss, Himself.(even voice acted by the same dude)

By defeating himself, he saved us from himself.
Nov 5, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
LadyRenly said:
Jesus was the main character, and he was fighting the last boss, Himself.(even voice acted by the same dude)

Such logic.
Nov 5, 2014 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
LadyRenly said:

I like to think Jesus was voice acted by Yuri Lowenthal.
Nov 5, 2014 4:54 PM

Jun 2007
It doesn't. We are responsible for our own actions.

Feb 2014
LadyRenly said:

So Jesus has a split personality
I learn every day

Dec 2013
I'm not 100% sure though I do know they use to sacrifice lambs in the name of god. So basically Jesus was the last sacrifice in the form of man and died for their sins to be forgiven. If anyone knows the full story by all means quote it.
Nov 5, 2014 5:23 PM

Aug 2014
Don't question the bible's logic.
Nov 5, 2014 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
Abby- said:
LadyRenly said:

No way, he'd be voiced by Hugh Laurie

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Nov 5, 2014 5:28 PM
Dec 2010
Sören för helvete.
Nov 5, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2011
This thread it's cancer
Nov 5, 2014 5:38 PM

Jul 2012
He is the absolute sacrifice he became a man so that he could die for the worlds sins. He took on a human body and experienced all the sins on the cross for everyone that had or every will sin. By believing he died on the cross a person is excepting this and is taking his Free gift of salvation. The blood of Christ saved the sins.
Nov 5, 2014 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
*Reads the latest threads, nods to self, opens holy book*

And Lo didith I behold upon the lord, as the Archangel Gabriel blew his horn with might, the earth shook, the heavens darkend, and upon the earth didith the shite posting on CD came down upon mankind in its ineptude, and didith I know that the end of times be upon thy human race.

Amen.
Nov 5, 2014 5:40 PM

Sep 2012
How were Adam and Eve expected to be able to determine right from wrong if they had no concept of sin before Eve ate the apple? If they weren't able to see that eating the apple was wrong, then why were they punished for it? And if they did have a sense of right and wrong, then that whole "no concept of sin" business is a load of crap.

God seems like a real asshole.
Nov 5, 2014 5:41 PM

Feb 2013
He never existed.
It's just a fairy tale.
I see myself doing a Kamehameha in the pope's face when I hear about Jesus.
Nov 5, 2014 5:42 PM
Feb 2014
Astros477 said:
I'm not 100% sure though I do know they use to sacrifice lambs in the name of god. So basically Jesus was the last sacrifice in the form of man and died for their sins to be forgiven. If anyone knows the full story by all means quote it.

I think this too and people grow up like this is a serious matter and shit and mots of you are joking? smh.
Nov 5, 2014 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
How were Adam and Eve expected to be able to determine right from wrong if they had no concept of sin before Eve ate the apple? If they weren't able to see that eating the apple was wrong, then why were they punished for it? And if they did have a sense of right and wrong, then that whole "no concept of sin" business is a load of crap.

Well Once they ate the apple they did lie.
This ties in with Free-will. The serpent or whatever it tempted them and they had the choice to eat from the tree of life or not too.
Nov 5, 2014 5:44 PM

Dec 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
*Reads the latest threads, nods to self, opens holy book*

And Lo didith I behold upon the lord, as the Archangel Gabriel blew his horn with might, the earth shook, the heavens darkend, and upon the earth didith the shite posting on CD came down upon mankind in its ineptude, and didith I know that the end of times be upon thy human race.

Amen.

Amen!
Nov 5, 2014 5:44 PM

Sep 2012
Coolspot said:
Red_Keys said:

This ties in with Free-will. The serpent or whatever it tempted them and they had the choice to eat from the tree of life or not too.
If they had no concept of right or wrong before they ate the apple, why was it expected of them to know that eating the apple was wrong?
Nov 5, 2014 5:46 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:

If they had no concept of right or wrong before they ate the apple, why was it expected of them to know that eating the apple was wrong?

He told them not to eat the fruit of the tree, and in a way they committed the first sin when they chose to eat from it.
Nov 5, 2014 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Abby- said:
LadyRenly said:

Jesus is Sasuke.

Confirmed.

Dec 2013
Red_Keys said:

Because god said not to. There are laws today and people follow them without understanding right or wrong.

Sep 2012
Coolspot said:
Red_Keys said:

He told them not to eat the fruit if the tree, and in a way they committed the first sin when they chose to eat from it.
That's not answering the question though.

If they had no concept of right or wrong, why was it expected of them to know that disobeying God was wrong?
Nov 5, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:

He told them not to eat the fruit if the tree, and in a way they committed the first sin when they chose to eat from it.
That's not answering the question though.

If they had no concept of right or wrong, why was it expected of them to know that disobeying God was wrong?

Read my previous post
Nov 5, 2014 5:54 PM

Mar 2010
I feel like this whole concept is running in circles.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 5, 2014 5:55 PM

Sep 2012
Coolspot said:
Read my previous post
I did, and it fails to answer the question.

If they didn't know that disobeying God was wrong, why was it expected that they knew not to do it?
Nov 5, 2014 5:57 PM

Mar 2008
Coolspot said:
He is the absolute sacrifice he became a man so that he could die for the worlds sins. He took on a human body and experienced all the sins on the cross for everyone that had or every will sin. By believing he died on the cross a person is excepting this and is taking his Free gift of salvation. The blood of Christ saved the sins.
wtf am i reading
Nov 5, 2014 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:
Read my previous post

If they didn't know that disobeying God was wrong, why was it expected that they knew not to do it?

Actully he directly told them touch that tree and your getting your smacked down. They didn't know right or wrong no more than a toddler today. Yet you still tell them not to touch so and so.

but meh.
Nov 5, 2014 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:
Read my previous post

Like Astros said
Its like telling someone to not push a button giving them the choice to do it or not. A command is a command. They didn't listen and Sinned by eating the apple.

Desire is a key thing in this. The "devil" used their desire.
Nov 5, 2014 6:02 PM

Mar 2014
If God knows all, and has known us before we were born, then he knew they'd eat the apple. But he placed it there anyways, and then condemned all of humanity to die, and kicked us out of the Garden as eternal punishment. Only by killing himself were we given salvation, even though we still must die.

If god truly is real, he is an enigma.
Nov 5, 2014 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
Jesus-sama saved us from eternal damnation. If he didn't die for our sins, we will never be reborn or enter para... para... paradise.
Nov 5, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
LadyRenly said:
If God knows all, and has known us before we were born, then he knew they'd eat the apple. But he placed it there anyways, and then condemned all of humanity to die, and kicked us out of the Garden as eternal punishment. Only by killing himself were we given salvation, even though we still must die.

Free-will
ever hear the Quarter example

You can see and know what is on the back of a quarter but cant change it. He knew they would sin but by allowing free will to exist he couldn't change what would happen. God according to the bible wants people to want to worship him he doesn't want people to do it because they HAVE to.

Nov 5, 2014 6:07 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, typical MAL. Just disrespecting the Christian religion. I know that op is an atheist. Your day will come when my savior cleanses the earth and takes me and his followers to heaven.
Nov 5, 2014 6:08 PM

Mar 2014
Coolspot said:
LadyRenly said:

Free-will

You can see and know what is on the back of a quarter but cant change it. He knew they would sin but by allowing free will to exist he couldn't change what would happen. God according to the bible wants people to want to worship him he doesn't want people to do it because they HAVE to.

From the perspective of God, there is no free will. Well, there is, but in life you live your life and die. You like apples over oranges, you marry Susan instead of Edith etc. If you travel back and forth in time, you will commit these same decisions again and again. You may have consciously chose Susan to be your wife, but in the timeline of the universe, that's the only option you could have done. For example, watch a movie and rewind certain parts, fast forward, rewind, etc. The same events happen again and again. If you read a spoiler about the movie, the spoiler will happen once you get to that part, no matter what, even though you have a choice.

Jul 2012
sullynathan said:
Wow, typical MAL. Just disrespecting the Christian religion. I know that op is an atheist. Your day will come when my savior cleanses the earth and takes me and his followers to heaven.

I cant think straight when you post.
I stink at arguing to begin with
Coolspot gives up GG mal.
When Lupadim sees this thread maybe he will do a better job lol.

LadyRenly said:
Coolspot said:

Free-will

From the perspective of God, there is no free will. Well, there is, but in life you live your life and die. You like apples over oranges, you marry Susan instead of Edith etc. If you travel back and forth in time, you will commit these same decisions again and again. You may have consciously chose Susan to be your wife, but in the timeline of the universe, that's the only option you could have done. For example, watch a movie and rewind certain parts, fast forward, rewind, etc. The same events happen again and again. If you read a spoiler about the movie, the spoiler will happen once you get to that part, no matter what, even though you have a choice.

In a very strange way sin is the reason for all of these things according to god all of us would be perfect beings if we didn't sin. We don't even know if we would be getting married if Sin happened. According to believers of God a lot of societies views and such were created by people who didn't believe in God and this came to be because of free will. People that want to marry the right person pray about it and in a way change fate.
MiraniaNov 5, 2014 6:12 PM

Oct 2014
Can't we all just get along? We can at least pretend to respect others beliefs.
Nov 5, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
Nisah said:
Jesus-sama saved us from eternal damnation. If he didn't die for our sins, we will never be reborn or enter para... para... paradise.

Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.
Nov 5, 2014 6:12 PM

Sep 2012
Coolspot said:
A command is a command.
And if they had no concept of right or wrong, why were they expected to know that disobeying the command was wrong?

You guys are all avoiding the question. "Caus God said" doesn't mean anything if they had no concept of right and wrong decisions.
Feb 2014
sullynathan said:

He's Agnostic btw.
Feb 2014
sullynathan said:

He's Agnostic btw.
Nov 5, 2014 6:17 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:
A command is a command.
And if they had no concept of right or wrong, why were they expected to know that disobeying the command was wrong?

You guys are all avoiding the question. "Caus God said" doesn't mean anything if they had no concept of right and wrong decisions.

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."
Genesis 2:17

In a way I guess we could blame Satin for everything.
He tricked them and lied to them

They chose to believe the serpent instead of god.
Nov 5, 2014 6:18 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
Coolspot said:
A command is a command.

It should be kept in mind Satan and the other Demons were according to christian lore, formerly angels that weren't into not having free will or taking commands, and old tesitimate god fucked up area's of the world and human populations to the point Odin and Zeus would approve.

I find it funny how when it comes to any god people want to keep to the big friend idea, and not face that pretty much in all religions god is a huge fucking sadist that rewards obediance, and the price of not doing as you were told or living in a virtous manner, then well you'll suffer later, or have a giant rock or the like fuck over your day.

Much in the world makes sense if you see any higher power in that light.
Nov 5, 2014 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
Red_Keys said:

"Right" and "wrong" have nothing to do with the choice. Those are merely descriptive words of the outcomes to the decision. At the time all they knew was live happily, just don't eat from this fruit. Now you have one of two choices here. Don't eat the fruit or eat the fruit. There was nothing beyond those choices, it just turned out that eating the fruit was unfavorable.
Nov 5, 2014 6:43 PM

May 2013
i think he basically took on the bad karma/suffering of the planet. you know how some people seem to end up working overtime in the office when everyone else goes home, just cause they're nice? they end up taking it on. same thing with Jesus in the bible. in being crucified but still not rejecting humanity, he absolved us. to continue the office analogy, jesus did the work and STILL wasn't pissed off internally. and as an incarnation of cosmic consciousness, when he did that, basically blessing humanity, it really went a long way. to me it's the whole explanation for why the world these days pretty much rocks in many ways.

i hope thats a satisfying answer...
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 5, 2014 7:16 PM

May 2013
thats...surprisingly on point XD
I CELEBRATE myself,
Nov 5, 2014 9:28 PM

Jan 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
Red_Keys said:

It should be kept in mind Satan and the other Demons were according to christian lore, formerly angels that weren't into not having free will or taking commands, and old tesitimate god fucked up area's of the world and human populations to the point Odin and Zeus would approve.

I find it funny how when it comes to any god people want to keep to the big friend idea, and not face that pretty much in all religions god is a huge fucking sadist that rewards obediance, and the price of not doing as you were told or living in a virtous manner, then well you'll suffer later, or have a giant rock or the like fuck over your day.

Much in the world makes sense if you see any higher power in that light.

Of course justice will look like sadism to the guilty.
All have sinned and fallen short. Just applying the term "innocent" to any human being is a laughable notion to God.
Every action has its consequence. That is law that cannot be broken.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 5, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2013
Jesus died for us, at least show respect and not question his actions.
Nov 5, 2014 9:32 PM

May 2013
html said:

ok... this is a different religion, but part of the buddha's teachings is that you should actually always question the buddha's teachings!

i believe this is the true meaning of the phrase 'if you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.' it means that even the highest knowledge can be integrated in some way. and since i've read a lot of these texts, not just the bible, i apply it to that too, you're still allowed to think critically of course.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Nov 5, 2014 9:33 PM

Mar 2013
OnlyEpix said:
html said:
ok... this is a different religion, but part of the buddha's teachings is that you should actually always question the buddha's teachings!
i believe this is the true meaning of the phrase 'if you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.' it means that even the highest knowledge can be integrated in some way. and since i've read a lot of these texts, not just the bible, i apply it to that too, you're still allowed to think critically of course.
Imma let you finish but we are talking about jesus not budhi
Nov 5, 2014 9:34 PM

Jun 2008
More Satan worshiping atheistic threads...

How many babies have you eaten tonight OP?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 6 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
21 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 5 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
25 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 3 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 10 hours ago

18 by deg »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

10 by Dracowyn »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.