Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 9, 2009 6:14 AM
Sep 2009
I found out these. Though be warned, theres major spoilers.

Gunin is aparently some king from other planet, and he was exiled by his wife, Aurra (Aural), because he did something wrong (so I guess that would explain his head). And those "advanced" technologies all recognize him as master, which allows him to draw infinite power from the stars.

So after the story of the anime he become the ruler of Cheironia, and married the princess of Cheironia, Silvia, who was supposedly going to be engaged to Amnelis's brother. His wife became a drug and sex addict and began to cheat on him with other men. And even got pregnant. But he eventually found a new lover who is finally loyal and even bore his child, though how any woman could love a leopard head is beyond me. I mean, try having sex with a leopard head...

Rinda ended up marrying Nalis and Nalis ended up dead.

Remus ended up being possessed by Yanderer Zoggue. This name appeared in the anime near the end. I think Yanderer Zoggue is really the skull of Camrol that we see in the anime. And all those evil beings want Guins power.

Istavan ended up becoming sort of evil, letting his ambition get the best of him. He killed Skarl's wife and tricked Amnelis into marrying him and stole the throne of Mongaul and imprsoned Amnelis. After Amnelis conceived his child, she commited suicide.

And all these of course cause war and chaos, but Guins always there to save the day.

Amnelis's tragic ending surprised me. I kind of liked her. But yeah, but I think its pretty much tragic to all character.
icefaiiNov 9, 2009 6:26 AM
Oct 23, 2010 3:19 PM
Oct 2010
have you read the novels?
Apr 19, 2011 10:54 AM

Jan 2007
Everything written by icefaii sounds pretty much ridiciulous, but is actually TRUE.
Jul 22, 2011 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
haha nice that sound like something from Song of Fire and Ice Serie which i like too.
Jul 18, 2019 11:29 AM

Mar 2016
Ah, it looks like my hunch about Istvan turned out to be correct. There was pretty heavy foreshadowing that he would a) become corrupted by his own ambitions, and b) use Amnelis to gain power.

It's such a shame that novels beyond vol 5 will likely never be translated and that the anime is dead in the water. I'd really love to see how everything unravels in detail.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 12, 2009

27 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 13, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

wakka9ca - Apr 12, 2009

70 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 30, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

17 by Adam_R »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

32 by nhkam »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

24 by BaronLukis »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.