Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 6, 2014 3:40 AM

Oct 2014
I don't understand, wasn't the finale chapter supposed to come out november 10th?

I think the ending is not very good.

But I like Gaara's new style!

Arashi89 said:
j0x said:

here is another spoiler for that salad name - http://imgur.com/a/tyYNP

Don't tell me this is fucking real because I'll lose my shit, holy shit I can't believe something this reprehensible could happen to Sakura. It's "Jacob imprinting on a newborn" level of disgusting.

I hope that's not true! If it is, than Sakura and Karin kinda "lose" their own children? Or are they allowed to see them from time to time?
Nov 6, 2014 3:46 AM
Dec 2011
badwolf45f said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Both Naruto-Hinata and Sasuke-Sakura pairing makes no sense. Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her and chased Sakura for 600+ chapters. I don't see how people think that NaruHina makes sense while SasuSaku doesn't. They both suck and feel forced.

ShikaTemari is the only legit pairing in this series.

Dont forget Minato and Kushina.

Agreed
Nov 6, 2014 4:00 AM
Dec 2011
OH MY GOD it was chapter 700
Nov 6, 2014 9:51 AM
Jun 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Both Naruto-Hinata and Sasuke-Sakura pairing makes no sense. Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her and chased Sakura for 600+ chapters. I don't see how people think that NaruHina makes sense while SasuSaku doesn't. They both suck and feel forced.

Oh them salty shipping tears. Sorry Im not usally a jerk but I got to be this time.
Nov 6, 2014 9:54 AM

Apr 2013
Sinnamon said:
badwolf45f said:

Agreed

+1
Except it was already canon so why you sweating it bro?
Nov 6, 2014 11:13 AM

May 2013
fightingdreamer7 said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

"Naruto thought that Hinata was weird and creepy, never had a actual conversation with her..."

False. Stop spreading lies and read the manga.
NaruHina makes perfect sense....they're meant to be, mmmkay?

But yeah, Sasusaku is the most illogical and worst pairing in history

My bad it was just weirdo ;)

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v05/c039/7.html

badwolf45f said:

I agree.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Nov 6, 2014 11:39 PM

Aug 2011
Arashi89 said:
j0x said:

here is another spoiler for that salad name - http://imgur.com/a/tyYNP

Don't tell me this is fucking real because I'll lose my shit, holy shit I can't believe something this reprehensible could happen to Sakura. It's "Jacob imprinting on a newborn" level of disgusting.

Don't believe anything just like that. It has no basis and trust me it's something definitely not possible.
Nov 6, 2014 11:41 PM

Aug 2011
Radon87000 said:
I AM JUST HAPPY NARUHINA happened but some of these pairings are WTF.SASUSAKU was out of left field and KakashiXShizune and ChojiXKarui and SaiIno when Sai called her ugly are all crack pairings.What was Kishi thinking

In any case NH fans rejoice.This superior quality work ended with a bang!!!! :D

Where did you read about KakaShiz??
Nov 6, 2014 11:44 PM

Aug 2011
And seriously people, stop complaining about SasuSaku. There were many who did foresee that coming.
Nov 6, 2014 11:50 PM

Dec 2012
kimione said:
And seriously people, stop complaining about SasuSaku. There were many who did foresee that coming.

Excuse my ignorance but I did not expect that pairing to happen. Especially when all he ever did was physically and emotionally abuse the heck out of her. The only plausible explanation is that he needed to start somewhere with his clan rebuilding, so he planted his seed in Sakura first.
Nov 6, 2014 11:58 PM

May 2012
kimione said:

Maybe some masochists fangirls.......
MadloyaxNov 7, 2014 12:05 AM
Nov 7, 2014 12:02 AM

Aug 2011
xorisa said:
kimione said:

Excuse my ignorance but I did not expect that pairing to happen. Especially when all he ever did was physically and emotionally abuse the heck out of her. The only plausible explanation is that he needed to start somewhere with his clan rebuilding, so he planted his seed in Sakura first.

Well. I did say many not all. I don't agree with your opinion at all but to each his own, I guess.
Nov 7, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2011
kimione said:

Just because many people saw it coming doesn't mean we have to like or agree wtih it lol. Just the way it was written was awful.
Nov 8, 2014 4:54 AM

Aug 2012
YogurtRetzel said:
kimione said:

Just because many people saw it coming doesn't mean we have to like or agree wtih it lol. Just the way it was written was awful.

Don't angry when your ship is sank, it just manga anyway.
Nov 8, 2014 7:58 AM

Aug 2007
db84x said:
YogurtRetzel said:

Don't angry when your ship is sank, it just manga anyway.

All he said was it was written terribly which is true. Kishimoto is an awful writer.
Nov 8, 2014 1:35 PM

Aug 2014
kimione said:
Where did you read about KakaShiz??

Most people assume this is the pairing from this panel:

That's definitely not Shizune, so it can only be her daughter.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.