Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 17, 2010 5:12 AM

Since Bleach was only good during the Soul Society Arc. The filler arcs are just to horrible to describe. They're TOO long and TOO boring. Then continuing with the main storyline, it was good at some parts but not great.

Bleach should have ended after the Soul Society arc to make it into a great anime.
This is a signature.

Mar 17, 2010 7:44 AM

True, when I take the fillers into account the rating goes down a hell of a lot. I even decided to skip the whole stuff and started reading the manga. And, like I said before, it's nothing more than fairly enjoyable.

Mar 17, 2010 5:04 PM

VIZARDichigo said:
Bleach getting an 7 is fair

i totally agree with you
Bleach is getting boring in every release now, it's the same thing over again. A new villain appears, ichigo fights then gets his ass kicked. Then he gets a new power and then kicks the villains ass over and over again and same process repeats. And all those stupid fillers...

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.

Mar 17, 2010 9:45 PM

I agree with Pessoa (w/e): Bleach is worthy of 6/10, with a point added or detracted for taste reasons. I've given it 7/10, and I'm never wrong.

By MAL's shitty standards, 8/10 isn't exactly wrong, but by the standards of God it's a point too high.

tehnominator said:
Because you're sixteen.

And, because you're a girl/woman/creature, you fail to understand just why a story involving a man waving around an extension of his manhood is worthy of 10/10. With you lacking a penis and having a brain the size of a squirrel, you instead rate Red Garden and the like 9/10; anime where nothing happens and the same sappy, girly shit only gets repeated 24/7.

I bet you disliked FFVII, too? Fucking women... they shouldn't be allowed to type.

Mar 18, 2010 3:14 AM

I don't see me being a girl have anything to do with that. You can keep your freaking penis for yourself. Damn chauvinist!

Mar 18, 2010 3:17 AM

Aironic said:
Fucking women... they shouldn't be allowed to type.

what?

Mar 18, 2010 3:17 AM

la_tigra said:
I don't see me being a girl have anything to do with that. You can keep your freaking penis for yourself. Damn chauvinist!

Don't talk back to me, girl/woman. You have no right to do so without a penis.

And, no - you are having my penis. You have no right to object.

Mar 18, 2010 7:11 AM

Talk to the hand.
Gosh what a chauvinist pig!

I SO have all the right to object jerk!

Mar 18, 2010 12:15 PM

la_tigra said:
Talk to the hand.
Gosh what a chauvinist pig!

I SO have all the right to object jerk!

Foolish little girl! Appearances and preconceptions aren't going to tell you anything. For instance, you've made the mistake of assuming I'm a caring man.

Feminism, feminism... You overestimate yourself, with no idea of the depth of the male psyche.

...I've had enough. There's no hope left for this pathetic, yaoi fangirl ridden website.

The members of this forum are all the same. You focus on the pretty ladyboys and lose sight of what's most important. Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all that we know?

Mar 18, 2010 9:28 PM

FIRST I am not assuming that your a caring man. I know better.
SECOND I am NOT a yaoi fangirl. DUH!
THIRD Can you just be straight to your point. And may I know what's MOST IMPORTANT?

Mar 20, 2010 7:40 PM

First, if you are not under the misconception that I care, why are you responding? I can tell you that your pathetic attempt at arguing against male superiority is only making my penis increasingly hard.

Second, every female on this damned website is a demented yaoi fangirl. Or cries whilst watching some pretty boy write a girl's name down on a piece of paper. This is a FACT.

Third, my point is that females have no right to argue against the wants of males. This site was created by Lord Xinil, and he's a man worthy of respect. What have you, or any other MAL females, done for this website that would give you the right to speak your mind?

Mar 21, 2010 3:35 AM

Don't ever think that males are superior to us females. That era is over a looong time ago. I don't criticize all man but I do criticize you.

Well you don't know anything I am absolutely NOT a yaoi fangirl in fact I hate it. Think whatever you want! Its hard to explain to someone with a close mind. What a drag!

Duh! You are not making any sense what does Xinil have to do with this. Every girl have the right to argue with you. Who are you anyway. You just misspelled yourself to GOD but your a DOG. Well first I'm a member like everyone in this site. CHAUVINIST gosh I never get tired of saying that. One of the best word to describe you! :DD
Modified by la_tigra, Mar 21, 2010 3:39 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store