Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Truth Chapter 1 Discussion

Nov 3, 2014 3:52 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't think I quite understand the relationships here.

So long hair girl and short hair girl were having sex because side ponytail girl liked short hair girl and long hair girl liked side ponytail girl and wanted to keep her away, but short hair girl liked curly hair girl?

I don't even...
Modified by ReaperCreeper, Nov 3, 2014 3:57 AM

Jan 1, 2015 9:44 AM
This is based on my own understanding, so it may only be partially correct.

---

Long hair girl likes ponytail girl, but ponytail girl likes short hair girl.

So long hair girl seduced short hair girl to break ponytail girl's hopes to make her give up. While doing this, short hair girl was already dating curly hair girl.

In the end when they were all found out, curly hair girl broke up with short hair girl. Ponytail girl was then smiling when she hugged short hair girl, even though she was previously "crying" over her best friend dispute.

---

So what I think is, ponytail girl was actually happy that curly hair girl broke up with short hair girl, and she was pretending to be sad over long hair girl's actions.

This incident also helped to convey ponytail girl's feelings for short hair girl, which she may had be unable to do so before due to cowardice. So ponytail girl may have indirectly made use of her "best friend" long hair girl to achieve this happy end for herself.

The truth is, ponytail girl is evil, and she won.

---

This is quite a dark story by Namori, and I enjoyed this fresh change.
I'm a big fan of YuruYuri and Namori's yuri works!
Modified by initialsHL, Jan 1, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 19, 2015 6:02 AM

That smile at the end... >:D

All part of her plan? Diabolical...

Aug 4, 2015 2:02 AM

It shouldn't have been so hard to decipher, we can just all agree that the only redeeming anything in this story is it's art?
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Mar 3, 2016 3:32 PM
can anyone tell me a website to red this one shot? I really wanna see it