Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2009 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's really funny to see cute chibi Ikaros carrying that watermelon around without letting go of it, don't tell me we are going to see her with it from now one :P wonder if anyone is going to eat it XD Sohara sure is lucky to win the big prize and a trip i always fun :D

Nymph sure hit the ball hard, thats gotta leave a big mark on Tomoki XD The rivalry between Ikaros and Sohara sure is giving Tomoki some problem especially with Sohara's dangerous karate chop :D
ShanaFlameNov 8, 2009 6:12 PM
Nov 8, 2009 7:26 PM

Jul 2009
ShanaFlame said:
It's really funny to see cute chibi Ikaros carrying that watermelon around without letting go of it, don't tell me we are going to see her with it from now one :P wonder if anyone is going to eat it XD
The melon "died" already when they were on their way back. Ikaros made a RIP for it... :-(
Nov 8, 2009 7:44 PM

Jul 2008
vinesage said:
ShanaFlame said:
It's really funny to see cute chibi Ikaros carrying that watermelon around without letting go of it, don't tell me we are going to see her with it from now one :P wonder if anyone is going to eat it XD
The melon "died" already when they were on their way back. Ikaros made a RIP for it... :-(
So that means it's still here^^
Nov 8, 2009 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
I had one problem with this episode, what was the point of it other than beach, girls in bikinis and a complete nonsense of showing Nymph suddenly out of nowhere without telling how she got into Tomoki's place.... The great part was that Nymph is properly done and not over exagerated like Ikaros in the breast size and waist. Another problem is: Nymph did absolutely nothing to stop Ikaros when she started to get offensive with those three guys. That was disapointing. Personally I would like Nymph to have as a master Sugata or Sohara. Another thing was that chilhood memory at the beach between Sohara x Tomoki but sadly that guy was a bit of a jerk to ignore Sohara's feelings during this episode. Another thing I like about Nymph is her wings can be invisible. Lovely Nymph here!->

ShanaFlame said:
vinesage said:
ShanaFlame said:
So that means it's still here^^

No Shanaflame the melon is dead here-->
francismeunierNov 9, 2009 1:05 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 9, 2009 2:23 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Soo, spiritually it's still alive since a copy is made.
Nov 9, 2009 9:21 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
Soo, spiritually it's still alive since a copy is made.

Yeah that I agree along with it can grow other its kind but that is if the seeds work from where it is buried.

Nov 9, 2009 10:56 AM

Sep 2007
Hummmm !
Not the same entrance of the manga but i think we will have the "real" entrance after. :)
Nov 9, 2009 12:50 PM

Oct 2009
This entire series needs moar Mikako.

I liked this episode. At times, the anime gives me a disjointed feeling, but I guess that's just because of the differences between the anime and the manga. No complaining, though, as I love both of them. :D
Nov 9, 2009 1:28 PM

Sep 2007
Oh how disappointing. I should've expected Nymph was another typical twin tailed tsundere DFC loli ojou-sama. Other than the fapilicious titty fanservice, it wasn't as funny as the other episodes but we did get to see more of what I'm assuming is Ikaros's battle mode. Nymph is probably there to observe her and maybe even provoke Ikaros to use it.

And is it just me, or are these two characters oddly familiar...

I can't place my finger on it but I feel like I've seen these two in another anime before...
Nov 9, 2009 1:58 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Nymph is probably there to observe her and maybe even provoke Ikaros to use it.

She must have more than just observing and provoke modes. I want to see her battle mode.
Wasabi said:

I can't place my finger on it but I feel like I've seen these two in another anime before...

Good thing you took a pic of that pic. I found this pic to be the most strangest. Is it a ghost in it? If so then someone should call the ghostbusters to exterminate it.
nii-nii said:
This entire series needs moar Mikako.

No, it needs more Nymph...Mikako is too dangerous in her mind.
francismeunierNov 9, 2009 2:04 PM

Nov 9, 2009 3:11 PM

Oct 2007
They've completely steered off course from the manga in my opinion. Especially how Nymph is supposed to be the enemy.

Wasabi said:
Oh how disappointing. I should've expected Nymph was another typical twin tailed tsundere DFC loli ojou-sama. Other than the fapilicious titty fanservice, it wasn't as funny as the other episodes but we did get to see more of what I'm assuming is Ikaros's battle mode. Nymph is probably there to observe her and maybe even provoke Ikaros to use it.

I see Kamina from TTGL O_o
Nov 9, 2009 4:46 PM
Dec 2008
cr4sian_phil said:
They've completely steered off course from the manga in my opinion. Especially how Nymph is supposed to be the enemy.

Wasabi said:

I see Kamina from TTGL O_o

That is the ghost that will kill people in different anime that has a better ratings!
Nov 9, 2009 7:01 PM

Aug 2009
Nice episode but they combined two chapters from the manga. How are they going to handle the battle between....

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILER. IF YOU READ THE MANGA,YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Nov 9, 2009 7:04 PM

Nov 2008
This is turning into a very strange anime, and I'm not sure if that is deliberate on AIC's part or accidental.
Nov 9, 2009 7:30 PM

Jul 2009
That was fun..i laughing many times, i never thought there will be any plot soon, i'll touch the manga for some plot then XD

Rest in Peace Watermelon and give birth to a new watermelon
Nov 9, 2009 10:18 PM

Sep 2009
this episode was ok. I wish there was more of an introduction for Nymph. I also feel like the plot should be moving a little faster...unless there's not enough there.
Nov 9, 2009 10:49 PM
Feb 2009
I was hoping Tomoki would have took part more at the beach. And the power-up scenes are stupid, IMO. They always just stop them early, and have whoever caused them just run away.
Nov 9, 2009 11:51 PM

May 2009
Good episode. Yay, for the new character and you just have to love all the EDs for this anime. Oh, the sweet fanservice.
Nov 10, 2009 1:21 AM
Nov 2009
Is Ikaros really rusting abit?
at the end of episode?
Nov 10, 2009 2:06 AM

Jan 2009
Ok I kind of understand why they took out the more serious parts of the manga... the ecchi comedic vibe would be ruined if they followed... I was kind of awed when
... they also took out the
... they also made her to an unlikable elitist tsundere character from a mildly cute tsundere who has a background of
... the thank you was suppose to be more touching... haha but what ever... I see where the anime producers were going to do when Tomo said he didn't want her to be a weapon. I think they just reordered everything... well the anime finally has surpassed story wise with the currently english translated scanalations with the manga. Everything that happens next is a mystery to me and to everyone else who reads the scanalations... this show is just so funny lol... always has me laughing throughout the episode.
Nov 10, 2009 3:27 AM

Sep 2007
I think we will have a more serious plot near the end...
Because we need one !
And we need to show Sora no Otoshimono is not only a ecchi anime !
Nov 10, 2009 3:47 AM

May 2008
It's really funny to see cute chibi Ikaros carrying that watermelon around without letting go of it, don't tell me we are going to see her with it from now one :P wonder if anyone is going to eat it XD Sohara sure is lucky to win the big prize and a trip i always fun :D
Nov 10, 2009 5:27 AM

Jan 2009
Yay the blue-haired angel, at last ヽ(´ー`)ノ joy
Also Chibi-Ikaros with a watermelon is quite cute xD

Ikaros' trip under the water was.. mighty suggestive actually xD.
Oh lol Sohara's smart enough, going out into the boat, alone, when she can't swim =.='
Ikaros in berserk mode was cool, but apparantly not appreciated : p

tl;dr Sohara, Ikaros and Mikako's got too big breasts D: And more of Nymph-chan kthnx
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 10, 2009 11:33 AM

Aug 2008
Aw crappers and milk. They already made it differ from manga. I'm afraid it's going to suck from now on.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 10, 2009 12:06 PM

Jul 2008
beach time, and what great photos too
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 10, 2009 9:44 PM
Feb 2009
I feel sorry for the sea cucumbers...
Nov 10, 2009 11:09 PM

Oct 2009
JohnyBeGood said:

Too bad they took out these parts. I would have liked all those concerning Nymph. Boo to those parts taken out.

Nov 11, 2009 1:58 AM
Nov 2009
Wasabi said:

the ghost is judas from the author's other manga judas. the girl in the corner is eve and the other on the right is mizuki both from the same manga
eggyszNov 11, 2009 2:05 AM
Nov 11, 2009 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Episode 6 was just okay to me. Felt like there was an episode missing and I was looking forward to Nymph's fight with Ikaros. Looks like they decided to cut out the darker moments of the manga and just make this a straight comedy.

A letdown, but overall, the episode wasn't terrible and they got Nymph's voice right.
Nov 11, 2009 10:46 AM

Dec 2007
ShiroiRyu said:
I think we will have a more serious plot near the end...
Because we need one !
And we need to show Sora no Otoshimono is not only a ecchi anime !

Then why is it so god damn much ecchi in it? :(

Unless they start seriously cranking up the amount of actual story it feels like this could have been around 6 episodes rather than 13 if the stupid fanservice was cut out.

I have a feeling i would enjoy the manga far more.
Nov 11, 2009 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
a suprisly serious ep. i cant stop thinking that there will be some epic fight in the later eps. i hope there will be a good connection between them. would love to know more about nymph.

Nov 11, 2009 1:49 PM

Jul 2008
For a beach episode it was only decent. But the ending song had to be my favorite out of all them so far.

JohnyBeGood said:
Ok I kind of understand why they took out the more serious parts of the manga... the ecchi comedic vibe would be ruined if they followed... I was kind of awed when
... they also took out the
... they also made her to an unlikable elitist tsundere character from a mildly cute tsundere who has a background of
... the thank you was suppose to be more touching... haha but what ever... I see where the anime producers were going to do when Tomo said he didn't want her to be a weapon. I think they just reordered everything... well the anime finally has surpassed story wise with the currently english translated scanalations with the manga. Everything that happens next is a mystery to me and to everyone else who reads the scanalations... this show is just so funny lol... always has me laughing throughout the episode.

WHAT! They should have included that too. It would've made the episode more interesting in my opinion. But I guess they wanted to keep the beach episode less serious.
Nov 11, 2009 3:48 PM

May 2008
kinda of minor, but how did Sohara not notice that she had another oar? She could have used that to paddle over to get the other one. Logic is trumped by convenient plot devices.

I am a banana.
Nov 11, 2009 6:05 PM

Sep 2007
eggysz said:
Wasabi said:

the ghost is judas from the author's other manga judas. the girl in the corner is eve and the other on the right is mizuki both from the same manga

Ahhh yes that's where he was from. No wonder they looked so familiar. I've read the manga.
Nov 12, 2009 8:20 AM

Dec 2008
mhh not the best episode but it was ok.
The Nimph intoduction came a bit unexpected , it felt like one episode went missing
Well I don't like her anyway ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2009 9:42 PM

Dec 2007
Sohara's oppai sure is so big. Anyway, it was enjoyable episode and ED. I wonder if Nymph watches over Ikaros for some reason. Even though I haven't read the manga, I am very disappointed in anime differ from manga. Chibi Ikaros is so cute.
Nov 14, 2009 12:15 AM

Feb 2009
This wasn't (positively) ridiculous enough, but I guess flying panties that explore are hard to beat.
Nov 14, 2009 4:06 AM

Nov 2007
I haven't read the manga but I have heard about some parts here and there. The anime seems to be reordering events so whatever is yet to be shown may appear towards the end. Basically what I want to say to the manga readers is shut up about the different order. Seriously, shut up and complain only when the series ends without your favourite scenes making it. Shouldn't the episodes up till now already tell you all that the order is deviated from the manga? Sheesh.
Nov 14, 2009 4:48 PM
Apr 2009
Nice episode)
Nov 15, 2009 7:24 AM

Sep 2008
Nice ep =)

So, now we got a new Angeloid, Nymph .. a type that came after Alpha(which is Icarus type) ..

hmm, not much to comment on (rather I'm not rly feeling like making a summary for this)

5/5 ep

n wonder if we're rly not gonna c the cutted stuff from the manga in the anime >_<" (Oh well, I nvr expected this anime to have a complicated plot other than fan-service ^ ^)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 15, 2009 9:40 AM

Aug 2008
Kantarou said:
I haven't read the manga but I have heard about some parts here and there. The anime seems to be reordering events so whatever is yet to be shown may appear towards the end. Basically what I want to say to the manga readers is shut up about the different order. Seriously, shut up and complain only when the series ends without your favourite scenes making it. Shouldn't the episodes up till now already tell you all that the order is deviated from the manga? Sheesh.
It's not only about order but changing and removing whole parts of plot.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 24, 2009 11:44 PM

May 2008
Shouldnt Nymph be able to protect herself too? suspicious

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 25, 2009 6:57 AM

Sep 2007
Starts at Volume 1, Chapter 1
Ends at Volume 3, Chapter 17 As of Episode 06

What the hell ? <_<

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13623

The episode 8 is from the manga too.
Nov 25, 2009 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
I love Tomo's solution to Ikarus' "rust" problem. XD
Nov 25, 2009 7:33 AM

Sep 2009
greenmush said:
Shouldnt Nymph be able to protect herself too? suspicious

She's probably aware that normal humans aren't used to seeing little girls with wings light up and turn all weapon-like.
Dec 8, 2009 4:47 AM

Mar 2009
Quite entertaining.

Dec 14, 2009 11:26 PM

Apr 2008
lols~ Ikaros abit rusty ?!

Jan 2, 2010 3:01 AM

Jun 2009
This anime is nothing like I'd expected it to be...

It's better than I expected it ^_^ Nymph seems more "Programing Mature" compare to Icarus.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2010 4:58 PM

Aug 2009
Nice beach episode. Icarus suddenly raged a bit over there. I wonder what's the real purpose of sending these angels to Tomoki. One of the possibilites is that the angels are guardians or something since that girl in Tomoki's dream kept saying "Take care" to him. I wonder...

Also, Sohara geting jealous wasn't a pleasant site to see. Poor Sohara. :( She looked like really empty and sad when she saw Tomoki and his angels walking on the sea shore at night.

Plus, Nymph huh? Wonder what's her purpose. So, we get a tsundere angel type. <3
Jan 9, 2010 11:28 PM

Aug 2009
Ikaros watermelon passed away LOL
It will be missed XD

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

168 by little_raven »»
Apr 19, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Dec 20, 2009

79 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.