Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay, scared of that bit at the beginning with Kazuma (when it mentioned Kazuma would meet Arima four months later in New York), afraid Arima will completely run away and disappear from Miyazawa. What scares me also is that Miyazawa was holding her stomach, I mean it couldn't be that she is pregnant right? I feel like I am looking way too deep in to that scene, but can't figure out why else she would just randomly wake up, stare off and holder her stomach like that.
Jan 6, 2019 8:11 AM

Feb 2018
Ok, Arima and Yukino have sex in the school library, and she gets pregnant after that intercourse.
Problem is:
was is consensual sex, or did he force her to have it?
They were like the ant, which can see small objects but not large ones.

Jul 24, 2021 1:20 PM
Jul 2020
This chapter is one of the most intense to read. I still get confused till this day if the sex between Arima and Yukino was consensual or not. I’m leaning towards not consensual because she was questioning it and was saying “wait”. Also, the way Arima screamed at Yukino basically putting the blame on her for triggering his trauma is some of my favorite panels in the entire manga. Idk how people don’t get emotional reading this manga for real.
azenobioDec 11, 2021 12:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 57 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 1, 2014

2 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kare Kano Chapter 5 Discussion

Agarina - Jan 18, 2010

4 by KraftyJ »»
Apr 24, 2023 8:35 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 30 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 30, 2014

1 by KursedArcana »»
Jul 7, 2022 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 102 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 3, 2014

12 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2021 11:52 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 41 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 31, 2014

1 by rsc-pl »»
Aug 10, 2021 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.