Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 3, 2014 12:18 AM
May 2012
ex_necross said:
So I just spotted something...

LMFAO

And what is that supposed to be?
Nov 3, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2013
animenoobster said:
ex_necross said:

LMFAO

Look closely.
Nov 3, 2014 2:44 AM

Feb 2012
Tusk has Kira Yamato's character design and Light "Kira" Yagami's voice actor.

Tusk is Super Kira.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 3, 2014 2:52 AM

Aug 2014
This show would actually be good without all that fanservice. I still like it just prentending it dosen´t exist. But have no problem to se character have yuri sex or things like that becuse that happends. But fall over eachother with head on a pussy..nah...
Nov 3, 2014 3:41 AM
Oct 2012
I bet some of u like this episde so much, didnt u?
I think i was ok but Well, i still wonder how come a 6 rated anime become so many fans (based on the comment's number)
Nov 3, 2014 4:36 AM

Apr 2013
Totally didn't expect the second coming of Kira is like .. that. 5/5
Nov 3, 2014 4:47 AM

Aug 2014
ex_necross said:
animenoobster said:

Look closely.

Lol i must have mised that scene ;O

In japan you censor blood/gore and show halfhentai. In USA you censor nipples and naked boddies but show gore/blood. In sweden you show it all XD
Nov 3, 2014 6:33 AM

Jul 2010
Roseanne26 said:

WARNING: HENTAI RESTOPPED!! So I mean.. where are doing for male protagonist like Tusk or Kira huh..?

|| DONT SAY TO ROSEANNE SAID.. 😔

YEEEEEAH!!!!!! Btw, only girls become Normas, right, so if Tusk is a guy then surely he can use mana, so why didn't he?
yeo
Nov 3, 2014 7:04 AM

Aug 2014
Mugen900 said:
Roseanne26 said:

WARNING: HENTAI RESTOPPED!! So I mean.. where are doing for male protagonist like Tusk or Kira huh..?

|| DONT SAY TO ROSEANNE SAID.. 😔

YEEEEEAH!!!!!! Btw, only girls become Normas, right, so if Tusk is a guy then surely he can use mana, so why didn't he?

I wonder why I never fall on girls like that..mabey becuse it´s fucking impossible in real life ;D
Nov 3, 2014 10:44 AM

May 2012
Another good and funny episode

Easily 5/5
Nov 3, 2014 11:07 AM

Feb 2007
I can't figure out whether Tusk has the worst or the best luck in the world. :D

Also, Ange: Cooking level - Homer Simpson.

bastek66 said:
Orgasm after killing the DRAGON

I have no idea how anyone could see that as an orgasm, it looks much more like shivering in horror...

Marzan said:
My favorite was when Tusk, who's been tied up for hours by Ange, conveniently produces a kife and cuts himself down in a split second when he sees her in trouble. LOL.

Admittedly, it may seem weird at first. At least until we also see how he really learned his mechanic skills (having a machine of his own). Looks like he was doing his best to seem as harmless as possible, at least until the point where it became necessary to drop the act.
luinthoronNov 3, 2014 11:14 AM
Nov 3, 2014 2:03 PM

Feb 2008
What did just happen? That amount of fanservice was rather unexpected indeed, even for this show. I kind of felt bad for Ange, after her having ended up in situations like that. Or, on the other hand, it's hard to tell which one of the two was unluckier...
Nov 3, 2014 3:01 PM

Jul 2009
this episode was amazing... LMAO
Nov 3, 2014 3:40 PM
Oct 2014
Sweanime said:
ex_necross said:

Look closely.

Lol i must have mised that scene ;O

In japan you censor blood/gore and show halfhentai. In USA you censor nipples and naked boddies but show gore/blood. In sweden you show it all XD

Japan's laws about nudity are actually more severe.
Nov 3, 2014 4:36 PM

Mar 2009
ex_necross said:

LMFAO

lol this show.
Nov 4, 2014 12:09 AM

Jan 2011
Lol New guy got that Rito syndrome!
Nov 4, 2014 2:31 AM

Feb 2007
Mugen900 said:
Btw, only girls become Normas, right, so if Tusk is a guy then surely he can use mana, so why didn't he?

We'll see. So far it's rumored here that he's a rare male Norma. And while it may seem to be going against the established lore, we don't actually have any information on the children of Norma since they've usually been isolated from the rest of the society and, being only female, therefore unable to reproduce. Since, based on the flashbacks, Tusk seems to be the child of a pilot, he may have inherited the Norma trait as well.
Nov 4, 2014 5:48 AM

Dec 2007
DivineTrinity said:
Crazy ep. All it took was Tusk to change her that much?

Why not? They lived together for several days. I mean it's poorly made development. Instead of a boring montage with stupid fanservice and stupid tsundere comedy as a setup for a romance they could have shown more closely Ange's reactions to just hanging around another human being without succumbing to her compulsive bitch disorder, BUT it was development that made sense at least.

luinthoron said:
bastek66 said:
Orgasm after killing the DRAGON

I have no idea how anyone could see that as an orgasm, it looks much more like shivering in horror...

I'm with this guy. She was in shock from having to fight something like that with her bear hands (which could have been better conveyed with way better storyboarding, but hey) and she cowered in fear. But i guess her boobs are so big they got in the way of said cowering.

From this episode i realized that you can make a great drinking game for this show. Take a sip everytime there is inappropriate fanservice. You'd get hammered pretty much every episode.
Nov 4, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2008
Volbla said:
DivineTrinity said:

Why not? They lived together for several days. I mean it's poorly made development. Instead of a boring montage with stupid fanservice and stupid tsundere comedy as a setup for a romance they could have shown more closely Ange's reactions to just hanging around another human being without succumbing to her compulsive bitch disorder, BUT it was development that made sense at least.

luinthoron said:

I'm with this guy. She was in shock from having to fight something like that with her bear hands (which could have been better conveyed with way better storyboarding, but hey) and she cowered in fear. But i guess her boobs are so big they got in the way of said cowering.

From this episode i realized that you can make a great drinking game for this show. Take a sip everytime there is inappropriate fanservice. You'd get hammered pretty much every episode.

Definitely orgasm. If you bothered with the previous episodes, she clearly gets turned on by killing dragons. The blush on her face doesn't lie.

Anyways, hilarious episode again. A few of the many things that made me laugh

[*]Fantastic dialogue.
*being chased by dragon*
Ange : The Para-mail. It would work.
Tusk : But it's not fixed yet.
Ange : Then fix it now.
Tusk : Alright.
[*]What better place to take shelter from a lightning than in a tree in front of another tree that just got hit by lightning.
[*]Tusk stayed vined up the entire time and didn't move until Ange came back poisoned even though he could break free anytime.
[*]Amazing character development with background music. Lol...
Nov 4, 2014 11:22 AM

Sep 2013
Ange better put that red haired chick in her place soon :(

Jesus is a gentleman and has a badass para-mail motorbike :)

The dragons are being nerfed to hell, sweet jesus yamato :O
They can go between dimensions, so why are they having trouble with a bunch of ants?
Urghhhh this is why I don't like monster/demon wars with humans, they're weakened and plot nerfed to hell.
The dragons have got to step their game up, send in some nuke and speed specialty ones.
ichii_1Nov 4, 2014 11:36 AM
Nov 4, 2014 11:31 AM

Apr 2010
So Ange realised she can't live without cooperating with the others and finally acknowledge the other girls.
At least the ones she can trust.
Now the question is how will the others react to the survival of Ange and will the sabotage be found out.
And if that's the case what would happen to Hilda, i am pretty sure she would not get away without punishment.

Then there is Tusk it's suggested that his parent's are Norma and that he can't use mana either which brings along the question wether there are more males like him.
And was his father a Norma or was he a mana user as well.

Another question is the Dragon transport we saw.
Why where they taking that dragon what where they planning to do with it?
The secrets of the dragons the Norma and the various countries involved just increased and leaves open a lot of space for some interesting theories.
Maybe the fact that people can use Mana is because of those dragons maybe the extract it from those dragons.

And maybe the Norma just have a bad link with mana.
The thing that strikes me out about the naming of Norma is that if you put an l behind it you have the word "Normal" and this could be a hint to something.
So i am wondering what Norma really are and i have to same question with mana users.
And also the fact the what exactly mana is, how is it created and where does it come from how does it work?

There are still lots of questions.
Nov 4, 2014 6:29 PM

Jun 2010
apart from the rito ish behavior I kind of like the guy, but only cuz I'm sure has a dirty past.

I can smell the act like a fool from the outside but stone cold inside routine from a mile away.

also shout out to angie for cuming from monster blood
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 4, 2014 9:34 PM

Jul 2012
LOL @ the entire episode
that is all.

Btw, not gonna lie, the guy is pretty hot. Miyano Mamoru is based.
Nov 5, 2014 12:51 AM

Mar 2012
Eh...it was a'ight... Just those clutzy moments that happen to end up as ecchi misunderstandings which results in a violent response regardless of what happened prior to them really bug me (as we see them waaaaaaay too often). :/

That aside, it's pretty neat to see Ange change more and more. I found it quite hilarious when she told him her name at the end despite the fact that earlier in the episode, she had a huge sign that said "Ange's Area." That sort of detracts the emotional relevance for me. :P
Nov 5, 2014 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Fortunately I have not seen To Love-Ru, so I did not have a hint of déjà vu, but the fact remains that the tide of ecchi has a bit down the middle of the episode.
Narrative goes back on its feet thanks to the action, mixed with the splatter and the secrets of Tusk.
I notice that Angelise as well as to have become a cool guy is also very tough, given the shots taken by the dragon.
Not bad character growth Ange, who buys another shred of humanity and sociability.
Too bad that the drawings were down except in a few moments when the quality went up.
However, Cross Ange there still many defects, one of my favorite anime of this fall season 2014.
Nov 5, 2014 2:15 AM

Feb 2007
Aversa said:
Maybe the fact that people can use Mana is because of those dragons maybe the extract it from those dragons.

Would not surprise me at all after seeing that. "Perfect" societies always have a few skeletons in the closet. Although with Mana use being an innate ability, I wonder how this would work. There is certainly more going on that we've seen so far, though, that much is sure.
Nov 5, 2014 2:33 AM
Nov 2014
Over all, from a writers perspective, this is the sort of show that by its core story, the back bone of it is rather solid, it can do with loads of improvement, a lot more scenes to set up characters would make this show elevate to a better level, but it was the audience culture in Japan that force the lot fan service: shows with fan service sold more ... A self destruct spiral..on par with the QE money printing.

Plot wise, the show is execute rather well, this episode can be compare to the same type of episode in the last to gundam seed series. Only this one adds a lot more unnecessary scenes. They would have give ange more minor traits which would give her more depth than just a pretty face used to have a good heart. The scene like that of the sports contest in episode one which set up her character to be believable in her ease in to pilot the mech. It also shows her being capable of helping other team members that be easily translated for future battle sequences.

The only scene that qualifies her personality development in this episode was the cooking and 'this is my side' sort of short sequences. Fewer 'lucky fall to the crotch' scene would make way for better relationship building, even a sequence of her actively learning how the mech is being repaired instead of just hold the leaf, she tries her hands in fishing, would show her capacity to learn and willing to learn etc, these scenes would easily make the relationship more believable in the future as well. (We did saw her use the training machine, which is a good development that shows she is improving herself battle skill wise.)

Growth of character makes even characters seem like Mary Sue at first be a lot more accepted by audiences.

Sadly, what we saw was already the better done example we get to watch in the anime / TV show / movie today regardless origin nation.

The uniforms are plain fan service design which I really see no need for. Which I really dislike cause it is blunt.

Many of us does not aware of the human body reaction between sexual reaction and near death experiences, what shown on the plot would be rather odd but actually can happen. Males are widely documented to have unprovoked 'arouse' before operations that he is aware it would have a very high chance of death. This often happen with rookie troopers as experience ones managed to deal with it better. The reason was the body want to pass on its genes hence provoke such reaction. Female bodies would react the same way, just not as common as male. Actually some studies found some people's body reaction gets a bigger Adrenaline boost that is close to sexual arousing. Hence some can conclude Fear is a lot closer to Horny in a chemical sense. So we can interrupt Ange's reaction of her extra sensitive special physical body or unnecessary fan service. (i assume the writer of the story actually came across studies similar to those I have read.)

The show has a lot of plot things done right so far. My take is: the dragons were a source of the mana generation, which leads directly to the source of magic. Norma were the only chance to stop them since those dragons were magic capable, means it can affect the pilot that can use magic.

There would be other empires that against use of this and stand against anges old kingdom, which would be where tusk and that other Asian styled princess belong to.

It is worth watching for those mysteries.

This episode is rather weak, over use of fan service is a mark down: 6/10.
jackausNov 5, 2014 3:30 AM
Nov 5, 2014 12:42 PM

Nov 2012
jackaus said:

This episode is rather strong, over use of fan service is a mark up: 11/10.

fixed for ya
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 5, 2014 2:11 PM

Aug 2007
I just decided to laugh for all the derpy obvious fanservice in here and enjoy how Ange tied him up and shot him. Kinky bonding. <3 At least he didn't teach her how you kiss. Good boy. Nana Mizuki always gets the "strong girl" role ~_~
Aside from that, the plot is actually moving forward, which is why I am still watching this. I loved this show from the first episode and by the second episode I suspected something about the dragons being portraited as evil stuff, which clearly is just propaganda. Looking forward to the rest of the series and an obvious return of the accidental groper-guy. Hope he gropes Hilda. Perfect revenge. Then he takes out the scumbag leader, Ange leads the shiz with Salia, and everyone is happy! Ohyes, and of course Ange is going to mount a dragon, cause those are actually the good guys. <3
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Nov 5, 2014 5:51 PM

Aug 2007
Volbla said:
DivineTrinity said:

Why not? Well I was being sarcastic since other shows do it other ways (Mostly joking/poking at what Fukuda did in his past works) and seeing your post it seems like you understood what I was trying to get at. xD

Well to answer you more seriously its probably best to wait for her reaction next ep since if she is willing to trust Hilda after she tried sabotage her machine then I'll post again and this time I'll be more serious.
Nov 5, 2014 7:32 PM
Nov 2014
The next episode is looking like another ange character depth development episode, that most likely get loads of fan service scenes throw in. If the good maid girl did indeed show up and not appear by anges memory (which she most likely does show up as we saw her stand by the mech in the op sequence.), then we will see ange grow up to be more independent.
We then get to learn what happen to the old kingdom and the shape of the world which some event sets up the next large scale battle sequence at the end by the standard of fukuda story telling.
The dragon suddenly appear to trigger some mech action trick can't be over recycled for too long, hence by episode 8 or earlier we should learn a lot more of the mystery behind these battles.
The secret society among the base is shaping up to be something tightly connected with the dragon and the world and possibly even ange herself being engineered to be a norma.
Nov 5, 2014 9:05 PM

Feb 2011
Carefree859 said:
Cross ange is one of the most insanely stupid shows I have ever watched and yet I find myself starting to like it.

This :D and for some weird reason i have a feeling Tusk will die somewhere in the future episodes.
Nov 6, 2014 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
Loving how insanely stupid this show is. It reminds me of that Daimidler show a few seasons back with the perverted dude who powers up by grabbing boobs.

I can't wait for the next episode, hopefully she'll take off Red-head's arm or something. Yandere Ange is the best!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 6, 2014 7:02 AM

May 2008
ex_necross said:

LMFAO

XD
Nov 6, 2014 7:04 AM

Jan 2011
i feel they did well in controlling the fan service, any more will disrupt the balance and become bad :)

Ange gonna go straight to look for Hilda and her harem...
Nov 6, 2014 8:35 PM

Nov 2010
Why [the fuck] would she Orgasm after killing the dragon?!
Of course it was a shiver!

nice episode
Nov 7, 2014 1:36 AM

Mar 2009
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this reminded me of the Gundam SEED episode when Cagalili met Athrun on the island during the first season. And welp, I guess Ange can eat anything if she's hungry enough.

Basically an episode detailing their life on that island. Heh, they sure get along well fast. Also, it looks like Ange's ring saved her life so RIP DRAGON. Inb4 Ange meets that guy again.

Yeah, it reminded me of that, a bit. But, each time he fell, face first, into her crotch, I had one thought cross my mind: "If that had happened in GSeed, with the situation that Athrun & Cagalli were in, he'd have been dead LOOOOOOON before I the start of season 2.....
As another female, from my POV, I think Ange was too slow to shoot. Should have shot him, THEN grabbed her clothes, and asked questions later.

I say that, but, I'm really liking him, and am curious about him. From that flash back, it looked like his mother was a Norma, working for/at the same place as Ange is, judging by the outfit she wore. Tusk, seems to be a Norma.
He's wearing the same uniform that his father was (from what I could tell in his flashback), the one issue is, the first episode mentioned that Normas, were only females. He's clearly a guy. Also, I wonder where Ange's sister Sylvia is. Their brother planned on marrying, and possibly raping her, to continue the royal line. Hopefully, when her maid appears, she'll explain things.
windeen-windyNov 7, 2014 2:25 AM
Nov 7, 2014 7:27 AM

Dec 2007
jackaus said:
The uniforms are plain fan service design which I really see no need for. Which I really dislike cause it is blunt.

My favourite part about that is that Ange points out how stupid they are, but no one tries to explain it after that. "It's this or nude." I wonder who came up with that rule. Though maybe it's not that strange since all the high ranking officers are lesbian rapists.

DivineTrinity said:
Well to answer you more seriously its probably best to wait for her reaction next ep since if she is willing to trust Hilda after she tried sabotage her machine then I'll post again and this time I'll be more serious.

That will be interesting. She's been a bitch to anyone and everyone up till now, but now she's opened up to the idea of human relationships. I wonder if that will change her attitude towards Hilda at all.
Nov 7, 2014 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
I like how earlier in the episode it shows that Ange wrote her name on the curtainr in the cave, yet at the end of the episode Tusk still didn't know what it was . Nice job, writers.
Nov 7, 2014 6:59 PM
Nov 2014
TheAshmanCometh said:
I like how earlier in the episode it shows that Ange wrote her name on the curtainr in the cave, yet at the end of the episode Tusk still didn't know what it was . Nice job, writers.

I believe she told him her full name, with all the -lies and surname stuff, it is like a formal introduction since ange is always intend to be the short pet name.
Nov 7, 2014 10:40 PM

Jul 2009
I love the episode!

Lol Tusk is voiced by Mamoru Miyano. I was hoping he would say something like "I am ParaMail!"

Though he's like a perverted version of Setsuna XD

Lol when he sucked out the venmo, it felt like it was an ecchi scene XD

So Tusk already knew who the Norma are. He seem to know Jill as well.

I love the moment they spent together! They almost kissed if weren't for that Dragon!

I have to wonder why they had to capture a Dragon? I thought the purpose of creating a Norma is to kill those Dragons?

Also i remember Ange said about Tusk not being able to use Mana. So i'm guessing he's a Norma as well! Makes sense.

I'm glad Ange is much more relaxing now. The crew must be surprised XD

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Nov 8, 2014 2:39 AM
Nov 2014
PrinceHeir said:
I love the episode!

Lol Tusk is voiced by Mamoru Miyano. I was hoping he would say something like "I am ParaMail!"

Though he's like a perverted version of Setsuna XD

Lol when he sucked out the venmo, it felt like it was an ecchi scene XD

I have to wonder why they had to capture a Dragon? I thought the purpose of creating a Norma is to kill those Dragons?

Also i remember Ange said about Tusk not being able to use Mana. So i'm guessing he's a Norma as well! Makes sense.
!

I believe the dragons are the source of Mana or seriously related to it, such as some machine channel the thing over to this world for the benefit and destroy the other world hence dragons sent to fight them.. and the Norma were found to able to contain them effectively as dragons dont have magic effects on them driving machines. (thats how i will develop the relationships if i am writing the plot)

This show is cross between macross and gundam, the major creature/mech desginer is chief designer of Macross series weapons other than the major VF-XX fighters. He famously created the SDF and space ship yamato series. Hence I do believe the dragons share some original concept unused for Macross Frontier.

I expect some Gundam 00 psycho naked communication scene down the track between Tusk and Ange lol :p
jackausNov 8, 2014 5:20 PM
Nov 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
And that concludes another that's-so-Sunrise island romance.
Gundam Seed -> Buddy Complex -> Cross Ange

I was laughing most of the time. So yea... wonder where they take the dragons. Mana power plant?
Nov 8, 2014 9:46 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly, this show has a decent, compelling story. But all of the random sexual things it does just makes me laugh. I can barely contain myself even when a moment is "supposed" to be serious.
Nov 9, 2014 12:01 AM

Jun 2013
Man, I really can't do this...

The amount of things that happened in this episode that didn't even remotely make sense was awful.

The forced 1-episode romance between two characters that are barely developed at this point, the convenient 'enemy appears on supposedly deserted island' excuse, Strike Freedom activating on its own to save its waifu b/c why not (no explanation is going to ever make this okay), and Ange feeling herself up after killing a dragon which some people are convinced was on a rescue mission?

It's not even just this episode. It's all of the episodes. This writing is absolutely abysmal and the quality of the audio/visuals isn't even good enough to warrant watching the show for those. This show just feels like the what if story for Gundam SEED if Cagalli and Kira never found out they were related and fell in love while being in an even worse story than before. This is the KiraxCagalli fanfiction in physical form, ladies and gentlemen. Now with 120% more BS and most of the cast replaced with women!

I'm not sure what to be more mad at...the fact that the show is this bad or at myself because of the fact that I jokingly made a group of people watch 5 episodes of this together before I said enough was enough. Why is this getting 25 episodes over some other shows (I already know the answers, don't worry)? :/
Just chill out and concentrate...
Nov 18, 2014 6:41 AM

Sep 2014
Tusk: claims not to have done anything perverted when Ange was unconscious, when he stripped her, tied her to a bed, and slept (on the same bed) with her
Darstorm-SandudeNov 18, 2014 8:04 AM
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Nov 29, 2014 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Crotch Ange
Dec 9, 2014 11:41 AM

Dec 2008
I would've left that ungrateful bitch to die. Any bishonen that's brave enough to suck venom from a snake bite can do whatever he wants to me whether I'm alert or not.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 8, 2015 5:04 AM
Jul 2014
Ehhh keep the yuri. I like it better with the all girl romance. No offense to the sweet guy.
Jan 19, 2015 2:32 PM

Dec 2012
Kira Tusk has cured Ange of her stuck up bitchiness, probably by finally getting her laid. I'm more interested in him now than the entire series. This was the best episode yet, all of the face in crotch moments have restored my faith in Sunrise. Quality plot all day e'rry day.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.