Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 2, 2014 10:27 AM

Dec 2013
JerichoDeath said:
robis798 said:
The question still stands, why would you orgasm after killing a dragon.

The previous episodes already established that the violence of fighting Dragons turns her on.
I guess stabbing one to death personally is just too much for her body to handle~

It appears so....

:DDD
Nov 2, 2014 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
So, despite the fanservice and stuff, I still don't if there are different nations at battle.
If the OP and the "break" images are of any indication, I'm eager to some destruction in her country

And with 20 episodes to go, there's still a lot of fun to be had
JoksPacifistNov 2, 2014 10:32 AM
Nov 2, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2011
If I didn't hate Ange before for killing my favorite character, I definitely hate her now.

Not that fond of Tusk either. He's a typical spineless male protagonist who falls in love with the violently abusive and evil tsundere who washes up on his island. Granted, he's probably been alone for quite awhile and Ange, much as I despise her, has a hell of a nice bod. He also hung there uselessly for hours in a rainstorm and only bothered to cut himself down when he sees the evil bitch who put him there fall down. I'd have put a fucking bullet in her, not nurse her back to health.

I really didn't buy them falling for each other, either. Not when she was so violent and hateful to him for most of their initial time together. Ugh, Ange really has no redeeming qualities except for her Generic Anime Hotness.

And next episode, the maid's randomly showing up? Jeez. I'm not so sure I can make it to the end of 25 episodes when I hate the main character this much.
Nov 2, 2014 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
Loving the character development!
Good episode again
Nov 2, 2014 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Grefan said:
Good episode again

What development... Ange's sexual urges for killing dragons rising is all I see.
Nov 2, 2014 11:01 AM
Nov 2014
can someone explain to me why Ange had to tell her name? there was a scene where she separated the hut and it said Ange's area LOL
Nov 2, 2014 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
robis798 said:
Grefan said:
Good episode again

What development... Ange's sexual urges for killing dragons rising is all I see.

You'd be pretty blind to not see that she's actually softened up to people. She clearly made an effort to patch things up with the other girls once she got back.
Nov 2, 2014 11:31 AM

Nov 2013
A lot of fanservice this episode but i'm glad that Ange softened up :)
So we're thinking she had a orgasm after killing the dragon lol why didn't i remember that haha

Nov 2, 2014 11:47 AM

Nov 2013
Sigh.

Between the bitch, the annoying loli, and the guy thats worse than Yuki Rito..
And the bad chara development. I'm not feeling this one.
Nov 2, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
Carefree859 said:
Cross ange is one of the most insanely stupid shows I have ever watched and yet I find myself starting to like it.

This.
This is how I feel.
And I like that ange is warming up to the 2 who were always kind to her. But i still expect the same nasty treatment of the other 3.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 2, 2014 11:59 AM

Mar 2013
Thank goodness this Anime has All Stars seiyuu cast or else it would have been much worst.
Nov 2, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
ramenshojo said:
robis798 said:

You'd be pretty blind to not see that she's actually softened up to people. She clearly made an effort to patch things up with the other girls once she got back.

Well congrats to her. Still her sexual desires seemed more important.
Nov 2, 2014 12:02 PM

Oct 2009
Yuki Rito, is that you? XD
Nov 2, 2014 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
Well.................................................

Ok.
Nov 2, 2014 12:10 PM
Nov 2013
Shit ton of fan service (not like I'm complaining). But Ange definitely has some problems, especially seen after she killed that dragon. At least she's softened up quite a bit, Tusk changed that. Hopefully we see more of him soon.
Nov 2, 2014 12:48 PM

Aug 2014
I'm pretty sure four scenes of oral in one episode puts this at anime of the season.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 2, 2014 12:55 PM

Sep 2008
Is this a bad show? Yes.
Was this another stupid episode? Yes.
Did I like it? Yes? *blush*

I know, I know. It was stupid, but for the first time I felt something for characters. Sure, they were generic male character and Ange (for lack of better word) but I actually had a smile for some of the scenes.

Also, during their brief life together, there was a scene with "Ange area". While they were saying goodbyes she says: "My name is Ange"....soooo, either it wasn't translated well or they just f-ed up in the show.
I believe they actually messed up while making a show and forgot *ange area" scene.

Tusk, as generic as he is, is probably the best thing that happened to this show since, well, since Ange got kicked to the island with normas after she gave that speech to poor mother losing her daughter.
Nov 2, 2014 1:15 PM

May 2008
nina4life said:

Also, during their brief life together, there was a scene with "Ange area". While they were saying goodbyes she says: "My name is Ange"....soooo, either it wasn't translated well or they just f-ed up in the show.
I believe they actually messed up while making a show and forgot *ange area" scene.

No She say "Ange Yo, Tusk" so the sub is not wrong. If She say goodbye the say "Sayonara" or maybe "Yaane" or something like that
Nov 2, 2014 1:28 PM

Sep 2010
So wait Tusk just sits there tied up all day and then when Ange get snake bitten near her crotch he just miraculously has a knife to let himself loose to suck out the poison?

lol Ange gets another lady boner after killing a dragon.

This anime would actually be great if it were not so ridiculous at least the battle scenes are good when we are not getting ass shots.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 2, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2014
Roloko said:
So wait Tusk just sits there tied up all day and then when Ange get snake bitten near her crotch he just miraculously has a knife to let himself loose to suck out the poison?

He's just being a gentleman, letting Ange have her way. You can't appreciate this masterfully-written show if you ignore the less conspicuous facets of these brilliant characters.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 2, 2014 1:33 PM

Nov 2011
i dont like tusk
Hate Keeps me warm
Nov 2, 2014 1:53 PM

Apr 2012
Yuki Rito in Cross Ange, played by Kira Yamato :3
Nov 2, 2014 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
HHAHAHAHAHA. Probably the best episode i've seen in my life.
Just incase you didn't laugh at the first misunderstanding of Tusk putting his face into Ange's crotch, theres 4 more! Surely you'll laugh at one of them.
Tusk seems like a great character, half of his dialogue explains how he's not a rapist, therefore we can conclude he's a good guy.
Also that development at the end was impeccable. Ange is now growing a soft spot for the other people in the crew, truly magnificent.

10/10.
Nov 2, 2014 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
hilarious fan service lol

good character development for ange i guess lol

Nov 2, 2014 2:03 PM

Mar 2012
well, I hope Tusk doesn't die...
Nov 2, 2014 2:05 PM

Sep 2014
It was better than what this series had to offer so far and I like that Ange is finally going to accept her "norma" role and her companions as humans. The comparisons to bugs she made were infuriating and I don't think I can like her just yet, long way to go till she can redeem herself in my eyes. I think the episode was alright, but the ridiculous amounts of fanservice are often cringeworthy. I'll continue to watch I guess, I rarely drop a series after all.

The moment when Ange collapses from poison and Tusks only then realizes that he should free himself was stupid, but I guess it's a bit late to call "bad writing" in this show.
[b]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

Nov 2, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
You know, the only decent explanation for what's happening in this series, that I've seen, is that they live in a world, controlled by Slaanesh. That's why everyone is a psyker, and everything is sexually loaded. That can explain dragons too. In that case norma are the only normal humans, who still have some of the God Emperor's light in them.

This episode was thoroughly ridiculous. I hope they can keep up with this level of lewd insanity. I liked the fact that they didn't beat around the bush and showed that Ange is aroused by killing.

It seem that Ange found a male norma. The funny staff is that his mother spprently dressed the same way after she'd had a child (gross).
Nov 2, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2014

THAT ORGASM SCENE THO.

Other than that, it was a solid episode, and the first I managed to watch before 8:00 PM C.
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Nov 2, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2010
Carefree859 said:
Cross ange is one of the most insanely stupid shows I have ever watched and yet I find myself starting to like it.

This. I still keep watching every week because I find this amusing.
Nov 2, 2014 4:39 PM

Feb 2013
AngexTusk until ange had a orgasm from killing a dragon... Wow. I mean sadistic but wow. Intense. Im really loving this series for some reason. Tusk has left for a new island or to where ange is goig and we have a maid joining.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 2, 2014 4:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Them accidental falling on the fixated spot though. Nice luck, Tusk!
Why didn't he rid himself off the tie right after Ange left? I bet if she didn't get bitten in the downsouth, he would've just stayed as he was. Perverted loner!

That DRAGON transporting fleet was a big cockblock in their quick relationship development. Ah, Tusk's hope was probably getting bigger momentarily.. XD
Ange's orgasm after killing the DRAGON wasn't as bizarre. I'm already familiar with that side of her. Hmm Hmm.

Looks like Tusk's mom was a Norma and he's probably one too. So, I'm assuming he'll be the only guy who's able to operate the Para-mail and will soon have a Norma harem. *Sigh.. That'd be cliched as sh!t.

Indecent episode. Ange did get a slight character development. Hopefully, we won't have to see her arrogant behavior again.

Nov 2, 2014 5:17 PM

Sep 2012
Damn Tusk you're lucky.

Nov 2, 2014 5:18 PM

Sep 2010
It is fun to go older posts and some say that it was trying to be a serious show. It is not trying that from the begining. I think that it is a ludicrous show but it is fun. While it isn't going to be a pure action series or an harem, im ok. im keeping this series yet :D .
Nov 2, 2014 5:28 PM

Aug 2014
It's just so bad that you can't look away.
Nov 2, 2014 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
Liked this ep, Ange beating up Kira... er, I mean Tusk, was really funny.

Looks like his mom's a norma, judging from the flashbacks....
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 2, 2014 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
Finally got dem subs.

Yandere Ange, complete with orgasm after murdering a dragon with her own hands for the first time.

Marzan said:
I felt like I wandered into a high school ecchi anime meets Cagalli/Anthrun on an island.

This was so bad yet inexplicably I'm enjoying the heck out of it. So many delicious facepalm moments. My favorite was when Tusk, who's been tied up for hours by Ange, conveniently produces a kife and cuts himself down in a split second when he sees her in trouble. LOL.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 2, 2014 5:51 PM

Feb 2012
Tusk must be Rito's apprentice. Also, his mom was a milf!
Nov 2, 2014 6:18 PM

Nov 2013
My god... This show is so freakin ridiculous. But so watchable.
Nov 2, 2014 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
I kind of wish there would've been two episodes with Ange stuck on this island with Tusk,since everything happened rather fast(from our point of view,not the characters' since it was shown that a few days might've passed).

I mean,it's understandable that she'd soften up to him given the circumstances and I welcome this next stage of her development but it could've looked more natural if given more time.

Ange's softening-up need's to happen gradually as well.
Nov 2, 2014 8:05 PM

Jul 2014
I can say without a doubt that I enjoy this show now. It's so cliche and corny with tons of fan service that it has made me looking forward to Sundays.
Nov 2, 2014 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
The producers are not even trying haha, if you know a series is bad then improve it with better character development or storyline, but instead they filled all the empty gaps with fanservice :P It's a funny episode but I think if this continues then the series will end on a solid 6/10 score.
Nov 2, 2014 9:30 PM

Aug 2010
So those with magic are probably using dragons to power their mana/magic and so more dragons appear trying to rescue their brethren. As if that wasn't ***hole enough they purge those with no magical ability from society and send them off to die fighting those dragons, despite knowing the only reason they even have magic is because those norma are providing them with the said dragon magic fuel.

Got it.
Nov 2, 2014 9:37 PM

May 2012
bastek66 said:
Is that Yuki Rito?

wierd finger. .:D

Nov 2, 2014 10:43 PM

Aug 2013
Sunrise mecha show...of course being washed up on a deserted island would have happened eventually.

My neck hurt from all the head-shaking I did haha. This is just so stupid. Got turned on after killing a dragon? I laughed so hard XD! I was entertained. Bravo.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 2, 2014 10:57 PM

Feb 2012
Wtf, another anime this week trying to make sucking snake venom out look perverted. => Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Tusk is batman, has a bat cave and a black batmobile.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2014 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
Why the hell did she feel herself up after killing a dragon? what even is this show.
Nov 3, 2014 12:03 AM

Mar 2012
What if Jesus Yamato had sex with Genderbend Yuuki Rito then gave birth to baby Tusk?

Why his name is Tusk? i want to rename him into Rito Yamato.

This episode is hilarious XD
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Nov 3, 2014 12:04 AM

Jun 2013
So I just spotted something...

LMFAO
Nov 3, 2014 12:05 AM

Jun 2010
tusk dick could've never satisfied her, all she need is killing a dragon
Nov 3, 2014 12:08 AM

Aug 2013
ex_necross said:
So I just spotted something...

LMFAO

Haha good catch!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.