Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2014 7:38 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not sure I fully understood what he meant by the last part, that he finally understood why he was given his body and mind, and it came with thunder? As in he finally realized what he wanted out of life but it would be chaotic to his current lifestyle to chase it? Hrmmm. Anyways, kind of funny seeing Arima interested in his music, as far as I knew, he really didn't care much for anything unrelated to Miyazawa, which also makes their friendship a mystery.
Aug 24, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
Like this building between Arima and Kazuma - I think they will bounce well off each other in terms of interaction and development.

Also I really do like Kazuma and Tsubasa as strictly brother and sister...throwing romance into the mix spoils it somehow for me. I hope the "I like cats" comment stays that way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kare Kano Chapter 5 Discussion

Agarina - Jan 18, 2010

4 by KraftyJ »»
Apr 24, 2023 8:35 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 30 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 30, 2014

1 by KursedArcana »»
Jul 7, 2022 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 102 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 3, 2014

12 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2021 11:52 AM

Poll: » Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou Chapter 41 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 31, 2014

1 by rsc-pl »»
Aug 10, 2021 5:11 AM

» Kare Kano end of Chapter 72 discussion.

azenobio - Jul 25, 2021

1 by Leonhart93 »»
Aug 5, 2021 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.