Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2008 10:33 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Zero-G Banzai!

Good episode. Things are taking an interesting turn. And I still laugh everytime i see Kazuki, except this time it's about the emo patch instead of the emo hair.
Feb 9, 2008 12:02 AM

Jun 2007
I thought he had a thong on his head at first lol.....why does he even have it in the first place?

How id the captains daughter alive? Did he use her DNA to fuse with a dragon or something? Where did all these new earth dragon eggs come from?

So many new questions >.< My heads about to explode lol.
Feb 9, 2008 12:51 AM

Feb 2008
This episode was pretty good (to me at least).
So Gio is a housewife.
Oh, and Kazuki is, probably, the most dorkiest character ever, first it was the emo haircut, and now it's a forehead patch -.-,
Feb 9, 2008 4:18 AM

Sep 2007
Dunno what to say...just couldn't stand this episode.
But oh well, maybe its just because I wanted to see more of the Mars incident.
Feb 9, 2008 5:38 AM

Apr 2007
I hate timejumps. =_= So suddenly a year passed? Great... >_>
And Gio spend this year wearing a pink apron and learned to cook like a pro.
Toa looks pretty stupid, sorry but after this episode I lost my last bit of respect for her. She and Jin form the ultimate "we are dumb but we are the main characters" couple.

I wonder why the dragonauts and their dragons are hunted now, while Kazuki was easily pardoned for almost killing the ISDA group by damaging that starting ramp back then. o_O
About the "forehead patch", I also find it ridiculous. Take that thing off Kazuki, scars are sexy.
(but I also admit that even though he wears that stupid thing I was glad to see that he is back in the story)

Captains daughter thing confuses me like hell. X__X I always thought the thing he saw was just a hallucination of his daughter or maybe a ghost, but she seems pretty real now.
Feb 9, 2008 6:21 AM

Oct 2007
Faust721 said:
Good episode. Things are taking an interesting turn. And I still laugh everytime i see Kazuki, except this time it's about the emo patch instead of the emo hair.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway, it really is getting an interesting turn... I dont believe what Toa said though, that Thanatos only wants the dragons back and then it will leave...

You can tell by its name its not true :P Thanatos mean Death in Greek!
Feb 9, 2008 8:17 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
DeathfireD said:
How id the captains daughter alive? Did he use her DNA to fuse with a dragon or something?

Something like that. She's clearly a dragon since she also felt this strange sensation the other dragons felt, too.

Another meh episode, I don't have any more hope for Dragonaut.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 9, 2008 10:18 AM

Nov 2007
Kazuki is alive, my dreams of never seeing him again have been crushed. Widow can live, just not Kazuki due to being up there with the most annoying "evil" characters. At least now he wears panties on his head to show just how annoying he is.
Feb 9, 2008 12:09 PM

Sep 2007
Well, wasn't that bad...
I had to laugh when Sieglinde was talking about Dragons with Glasses xD"

Alll in all still a pretty "meh..." episode.
TrineasFeb 9, 2008 12:17 PM

Feb 9, 2008 12:31 PM

Sep 2007
An interesting twist to see Sakaki's daughter is a dragon.

Kazuki's faggotry knows no bounds.

Gio has been demoted to a housemaid.

Thanatos has been revealed to be a mother calling for her kids.

What next?
Feb 11, 2008 9:36 AM

Jul 2007
Good Lord! won't kazuki just die already? At this point I won't be satisfied until I see him in peices
Feb 15, 2008 6:54 AM
Sep 2007
even if he is in pieces, im sure he'll rise again as an elemental of faggotry, or something like that. i mean, he's just SO damn annoying, and stupid, and lots more.
and, regarding the story: wtf?
that's all i have to say for now.
May 24, 2009 7:57 AM
Sep 2008
I want to see more hotblooded cooking with our great chef Gio
Nov 9, 2009 1:45 AM

Nov 2008
Iron Chef GIO!!!
Dec 21, 2010 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
Gene is such a sissy, 18 yrs old n unbelievable to even kiss his own girlfriend! What a joke! So nobody is dead after all. Now they are living a normal household life, with Gene like a kid. Where on earth does such a senario come from. And Kazaki and Widow are up again from the dead to do what? Well obviously, to kill Gene again - what a loosy repetitive senario honestly!?! They haven't even explained as yet why on earth Widow keeps helping him.
Dec 21, 2010 1:32 PM

Jun 2009
clc said:
Good Lord! won't kazuki just die already? At this point I won't be satisfied until I see him in peices

He's like that guy Suzaku in Code Geas - no matter what he simply wont die!
Dec 22, 2010 3:25 AM

Aug 2007
Jin has wanted to live a "normal" life since his family was killed and given how stupid the main characters are, it isn't exactly surprising to see them just durp about the house during their year of hiding.

Widow's motivation has already been made apparent - she relates to Kazuki's pain and wishes to relieve it (hence why she endures his douchey abuse). I'm not saying it's great motivation but hey, it's there.
Jun 11, 2011 12:57 PM

Aug 2008
Haha Kazuki wearing Thong on head, he officially is my No.1 ridiculous char above even Raki from claymore.
lakisaJun 11, 2011 6:50 PM
Jul 22, 2011 8:22 AM

Aug 2009
More like a panties than a thong. haha..
Black panties.
May 1, 2014 11:04 PM
Jun 2013
that patch looks beyond stupid.Also yea 1 year time skip and jin and toa relationship is still pretty hollow.Hell Toa admits she just love jin just cause ugh this couple stinks.Jin,Toa and Gio should feel bad since they up and left everyone without a word for a freaking year and have been liviing in la la land.

More topics from this board

» romance

Cambeezee - Aug 7, 2020

3 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 12:03 PM

» Toa

Damoizgod - Nov 6, 2007

27 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 11:57 AM

Poll: » If you were a dragonaut...

canis - Feb 4, 2008

8 by Darkdaxter »»
May 26, 2022 4:20 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zq - Oct 3, 2007

54 by ashleourke20 »»
Nov 20, 2021 8:00 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 5 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Nov 1, 2007

35 by ItsXolo »»
Feb 19, 2019 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.