Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 26, 2014 4:53 AM
Drop it.

It's obvious you can stand the idea of having a character of questionable morals who gets better over time as a main character.

Nov 26, 2014 2:22 PM

Actually, now that we've arrived at episode 7, and even though I didn't share the OP's reservations to begin with, I feel I can just answer with:

YES, the show actually does get significantly better after episode 2.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi

Dec 5, 2014 2:01 AM
Sourire said:
E_1999 said:
ahahhaha all these idiots talking about "deep characterization" wouldnt know well written fiction if it hit them on the ass. This site has the dumbest fucking userbase on the internet bar none.

A mediocre show that looks like your favorite epic western anime Avatar or whatever with characters that arent complete copy paste cliches and its "AMAZING DEEP CHARACTERS AND PLOT" with you. I wish I was as simple-minded as you so I could orgasm at every mediocre turd.
Angel beats in fav, opinion disregarded.

Roasted.

Dec 5, 2014 4:54 AM
it's consistent in quality (mediocre) throughout. glad you dropped it if it wasn't for you

Dec 8, 2014 1:46 PM

magnum__opus said:
Sourire said:
Angel beats in fav, opinion disregarded.

Roasted.

should give him some aloe vera
Hate Keeps me warm

Dec 8, 2014 1:48 PM

YES!

Dec 8, 2014 1:56 PM

E_1999 said:
ahahhaha all these idiots talking about "deep characterization" wouldnt know well written fiction if it hit them on the ass. This site has the dumbest fucking userbase on the internet bar none.

A mediocre show that looks like your favorite epic western anime Avatar or whatever with characters that arent complete copy paste cliches and its "AMAZING DEEP CHARACTERS AND PLOT" with you. I wish I was as simple-minded as you so I could orgasm at every mediocre turd.

Calm your tits there neckbeard-kun. Not everything has to be some deep animu like Angel Beats! (amirite). I don't think anybody here has said this show is a masterpiece, or some well written philosophical work of art. Most of us just enjoy it for what it is, a breath of fresh air. It's a nice change of pace from what normally comes out of Japan every year.

Dec 15, 2014 11:27 AM

Fullmetal89 said:
E_1999 said:

Calm your tits there neckbeard-kun. Not everything has to be some deep animu like Angel Beats! (amirite). I don't think anybody here has said this show is a masterpiece, or some well written philosophical work of art. Most of us just enjoy it for what it is, a breath of fresh air. It's a nice change of pace from what normally comes out of Japan every year.

+1

Pages (2) « 1 [2]