Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2014 5:54 PM

Nov 2013
After watching the episode and reading through the comments, I feel that it wasn't 5/5 material but at the same time, isnt as horrendous as some people are describing it to be.

Yes, there were some questionable parts such as the use of the new assault dominator but its nothing too sinful. Also one must remember the setting is that of a dystopian one, so people would be afraid to question anything outside the sibly system and hence, act the way they are in this episode.

Some might think its outright weird because we are making comparisons to the reality we are living in now, but in the context of the show, it makes sense to some degree
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Oct 30, 2014 6:08 PM

May 2012
Fucking bitch!!! im done with her.. Ill go edit a whole ep, censor her and watch it..

Oct 30, 2014 6:08 PM
Aug 2012
Aoyanagi looked good.. Too bad she´s gone now though.
Oct 30, 2014 6:12 PM
Oct 2010
Everonica said:
deadsea said:

Uhm maybe this rifle can only act be in Lethal Eliminator like you said or that was a mistake.
Well, I think it was only lethal when they shot Aoyanagi since her hue was 300+ iirc, and the guy said he chose the target with higher stress levels.

Well to address both of these, it was lethal on the old guy as well so it wasn't only lethal for aoyanagi, secondly the weapon only being used for lethal enforcement makes no sense especially if it's going to kill people lower than the threshold for execution.

@ the people who said that it's new tech which is why it didn't pick up aoyanagi I want to call bs on that, dominators have an ID lock so they must connect to a database and ID match scanned users. That means all enforcers and inspectors will be recognized by it and there will be the obvious safety check so that enforcers don't "misbehave" and point the weapons at inspectors and randoms couldn't use the weapons against enforcers in the event they managed to overpower them.

Mika's dependency on Sibly is annoying but it was actually more believable to me than the entire scenario they put forward here. The thing is I like the concept they were going for in the scenario, while Makshima used methods to essentially distract the inspectors and attempt to destroy the system, Kamui is trying to stir unrest among the public and the police department by setting up scenarios where they come out looking like monsters and committing atrocities which would expose the system and raise doubts about its effectiveness. It's actually a different way to approach taking down sibly and I commend them for that. The execution however is just not up to par for me.
Oct 30, 2014 6:20 PM

Jun 2014
This was some ruthless shit, 5/5.
Oct 30, 2014 6:21 PM

Jul 2014
Ok. Mika is officially on my hate list now.

I understand why she acted like an incompetent coworker with Akane in the past episodes, but this time she let many people die just because she didn't want to be at fault. She even disguised it by saying "following the rules" shit of hers.

I hope that she will commit seppuku as an act of apology for everyone she offended by existing as a stupid character.
Oct 30, 2014 6:28 PM

Feb 2012
Bad. Just bad. All the gratuitous violence this season has been showing so far is just..bad. Like, I can't even think of any other word for it. So far this season has been really disappointing; I mean, I felt way more invested with season one's plot than this one. It's like the writing is trying too hard to be edgy and dark and...I don't know, season one's violence actually did something for the plot and the violence in this one is just there for cheap shock value. I may not be the biggest fan of Urobuchi but at this point I'm willing to say I'd rather have him on board than...whoever who was in charge of this mess.

And as for Shimotsuki -- I don't see why people are blaming her. There's nothing she could've done; Division 3 took over so it was out of her hands. If you're going to blame anyone for the situation, blame Kamui, or the old man or the shoddy writing. Plus, like other people have said, people in PP's society are conditioned to believe in Sibyl and think its brand of justice is the right one. It's not like Shimotsuki is going to "unlearn" all that in an instant -- it was clear, though, that the events in this episode shook her up.

Aoyanagi deserved so much better, too. The way this episode handled her was gross.
Oct 30, 2014 6:32 PM

Feb 2013
ryzuru said:
And as for Shimotsuki -- I don't see why people are blaming her. There's nothing she could've done; Division 3 took over so it was out of her hands. If you're going to blame anyone for the situation, blame Kamui, or the old man or the shoddy writing. Plus, like other people have said, people in PP's society are conditioned to believe in Sibyl and think its brand of justice is the right one. It's not like Shimotsuki is going to "unlearn" all that in an instant -- it was clear, though, that the events in this episode shook her up.

Mika didn't have to ignore orders and do jack shit. She knew there was a crazy dude (that brought up Kamui no less) locked away with a bunch of hostages, shouldn't that be enough to make here want to mobilize? Her refusal to take at risk the the rescue mission was super unprofessional and cowardly.
gedataOct 30, 2014 6:38 PM
Oct 30, 2014 6:56 PM

Jul 2014
ryzuru said:

And as for Shimotsuki -- I don't see why people are blaming her. There's nothing she could've done; Division 3 took over so it was out of her hands. If you're going to blame anyone for the situation, blame Kamui, or the old man or the shoddy writing. Plus, like other people have said, people in PP's society are conditioned to believe in Sibyl and think its brand of justice is the right one.

What did she do before Division 3 interfered? Please don't tell us that she couldn't do anything. She was the reinforcement asked and she has every authority on that case. But no, she just stood outside doing nothing despite knowing the Stress level within the building. She was scared of being blamed, and that's what grinded our gears further.

If she could have just used her brain and come up with a plan to stop what's happening, we would have blamed Kamui instead.

ryzuru said:
It's not like Shimotsuki is going to "unlearn" all that in an instant -- it was clear, though, that the events in this episode shook her up.

And I bet she will still act like a stupid girl again next episode despite that because it's teh rule. #Sibylisabsolute
Maya24Oct 30, 2014 7:00 PM
Oct 30, 2014 7:00 PM

Apr 2012
Mika is generally kind of Ginoza of second season. Seriously.
I have this feeling that writer want to go all 'how Urobuchi would make a plot twist' and therefore so many people in this ep got butchered. The difference is, tho, that when someone died in season 1, you could basically feel that pain for weeks. Here I don't even care.
Oct 30, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
All these episodes in s2 so far have all started out slow and then built up to an awesome climax in each episode. I like that. It's also raising a lot of new gray zone questions which is nice.

Like others have said, Mika...Sigh. "Noooo I'm in charge. We must follow orders. We can't decide things on our own! Hmph"
Oct 30, 2014 7:07 PM

Aug 2012
Well fuck..so much for Aoyanagi's characterization and setup for future development? I mean what the fuck was the point of that when she was always just going to be a plot device to be killed. I guess that depth can go towards the cause of Gino's development, but I can't see any reason for it.

I mean I dunno, I guess it's not that bad considering her last words and the fact that she ultimately relied on the dominator instead of the nailgun or knife(that faceslash made me exclaim with joy). Last episode she talked about not being able to grasp her feelings because of her status as Inspector. This is what made me believe she'd end up a latent criminal and Enforcer(well she made it halfway), but she said that performing her duties as an Inspector was what gave her the rationale to forget about the 'lid on her feelings'.That's why she shot bomber man, aside from the other obvious reason. And that's why, even with an >300 PP, she made the clear decision to follow her sense of justice and rationale, and use the Dominater/open the door and let MWSPB members of sound state of mind handle the situation.

I think the point of that was to illustrate just how wrong Division 3 was in handling the situation. Even though she had the HIGHEST PP in the building, she made the clear decision to act upon the same rationale that kept her sane before, and made objectively the best decision in the situation. Those victims seeing a police officer murder a culprit with a non-legislated weapon won't help them get on track to bettering their hue. More importantly, doing it would have sealed her own fate and she'd have probably become an Enforcer if she ever recovered(what I honestly think would have been much better) Yet it was for naught because our new writer went for the most edgy plot development possible, and Division 3 shat on Aoyanagi's, Akane's and everyone else's sense of justice. That's what made this episode weak and what may cause the series to take a turn for the worse, because they had to do something so outrageous to setup Kamui's motive and justification. Now I'm not saying it isn't justifiable(Season 1's perfect world building and social experimenting with these types of scenarios made anything they could decide to do justifiable, Kasei and Sybil feel it completely just to eliminate anyone with a high PP, victim, Inspector, etc), I just don't like the choice for its lack of subtlety or care. I don't like what they did with Aoyanagi's character even though I understand what they're going for, it's just what they're going for doesn't feel carefully constructed in the slightest. Maybe I'll feel differently once we get into the meat of Kamui's character and see just how he attacks Sybil.

And jesus christ I hope Mika learns from this, because her incompetence just set all kinds of records this episode.
Chabe said:

I don't know why people like her so much, didn't she shoot the bomber guy when he was cornered by Akane?
She's been nothing but stubborn and useless all series, all the way up til her death.
She literally gave her reasoning for that last episode when she was given (albeit nearly pointless) depth as a character, but of course you'll ignore that.

I didn't really like the episode, but I swear most of the things people are complaining about come from said person not understanding the setting or otherwise.
AlexTheRiotOct 30, 2014 7:12 PM
Oct 30, 2014 7:13 PM

Feb 2014
My thoughts during this episode.
Holy shit!

Notes:
How many divisions are there? The appearance of 3rd just effed everything
It seems Kougami's appearance wont be essential to this season.
Mika should start changing by next ep.
With all the disturbance by Kamui, how will Sibyl react?
I think things will be in full motion by the next episode. Can't wait
404FoxOct 30, 2014 7:39 PM
Oct 30, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Such a blood bath at the end.
Exploding bodies everywhere.
R.I.P Aoyanagi.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 30, 2014 7:18 PM
Apr 2009
Mika is soooo incompetent. Im glad she's in the anime, she adds so much tension always with her cold feet and denial of Tsunamori's theory. She adds a good balance to the show.

the tension is so thick in the episode. SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. I really wanted poor aoyanagi to get to tell her story, and actually help out the good guys, how ever she gets killed in the worst of ways. >_<

that's why this show is so good, they have you pulling for the good guys, give you a glimmer of hope... then WHAM dominated by your own fellow police officers who are playing right into the hands of Kamui. awsome, just... awsome.
Oct 30, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
This just in The sibyl system is still shit

from the moment this season started i been trying to ready myself for a the big brutal episode but this i didn't expect ;_; not how i wanted to see the new dominator tested either.

from the way it was going i was hoping Aoyanagi would at least turn into a enforcer but nope she got shot even before the doors even opened

biggest annoyance was the fact this semi-old dude had like super human strength and out of the 11 or so people only 1 of them tried to attack him for whatever reason not only that the one guy had a perfect lined head shot with the nail gun :/
Oct 30, 2014 7:35 PM
Nov 2013
FateHero said:
Shimotsuki: "Chief Kasei pulled me off? Why?"

Me: (Shouting at the screen) "BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB!"

Exactly what I said lmao.

But damn this episode was insane. It makes me a little sad that everyone thinks Kamui is something she's making up and is insane. Every scene at the medical center kept me on the edge of my seat. Mika is definitely one everyone's shit list now, she proved that she shouldn't be an inspector. Poor Aoyanagi, and all of the citizens that were held hostage. That new dominator was also something too. Can't wait for the next episode
Oct 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Jun 2011
This episode was intense. I took a deep shaky breath when the ending song began playing. Ahh, I am impatient for the rest of the series to come out. What will happen from now on..?

Oct 30, 2014 7:38 PM

Feb 2010
The sniper shit wasn't even a "plot convenience" as people claim since the fucking shut was opening anyway so it wasn't needed.

It was only there for the "cool factor" which is still fucking retarded.

The scenes of the old man were terrible.
Oct 30, 2014 7:43 PM
May 2010
loved this episode, shit got real.

as i said before, kamui is the therapist. kamui knows all about therapy, ins and outs, of how sibyl works, how mwpsb works, how they react and also likely the onee chan to the holo of the dead girl from plane crash like in op the girl come back to life sorta out of plane, that's kamui coming back as her.

i knew already kamui was also posing as that receptionist guy just from the voice acting, it was too obvious.

if kogami was on this case he'd solve the whole thing 5 episodes ago.

i also like how at 12:58 after the guy is making announcement, there's a guy in red just sitting at a table chilling listening to the whole speech and not doing anything, just enjoy sitting out on a beautiful day like nothing is happening. maybe kogami lol? actually a lot of them are just chilling or going about their normal routine while there's a hostage situation going on and police all over lol. whatever happened to riot shields, assault rifles, helicopters? GITS so much better.
vlasicOct 30, 2014 8:07 PM
Oct 30, 2014 8:29 PM

Feb 2008
so.... when is kougami coming back? fuck. this episode was over the top.
Oct 30, 2014 8:47 PM

May 2014
Wow. This is the best episode so far, so fucking intense. That last scene was so good and brutal. Also, Fuck mika.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Oct 30, 2014 9:27 PM

Nov 2012
That old man was on some Whitebeard shit from One Piece. He needed an oxygen tank mask half the time, yet for some reason could manhandle grown men and throw people across the room one handed through glass.

That kind of made me not take it seriously, despite it being one of the most brutal and thought intrigue provoking episodes. Still liked it.
Jaywalker.
Oct 30, 2014 9:40 PM

Apr 2014
Nice Episode
Oct 30, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
One main issue with this episode: how straight-up incompetent and completely illogical Aoyanagi was acting. She should have at the very least held onto the nailgun in case she needed it, as there there was obviously reasonable doubt as to whether the dominator would work on this guy, not to mention she had the time to think over what she was going to do while she was being freed. Hell, she wouldn't have even needed to kill him with the nailgun, just shoot his legs or something. And then, when the dominator doesn't work, as was heavily implied earlier it wouldn't, she's surprised to the point of unmoving shock AGAIN?! The first (implicit) time was plausible enough, but to happen a second time to the point where she JUST STANDS THERE and lets him chuck her head through glass? Stretching it way too far. Her actions afterwards made sense and were well thought-out (slash his face to try increasing his crime coefficient through sheer shock and stress, and then apply proper enforcement); it's just a shame they weren't throughout the whole encounter.

The core of the episode and what it was doing was great, so I can at least say it was a good episode, but god, Aoyanagi's behavior bothered the hell out of me. Far more than Mika's to this point, to be honest. Though, they really are going to need to do something MIND-BLOWING with Mika's development/character to justify how they've painted her thus far and for her to not drag the season down.
zacrathedemon5Oct 30, 2014 9:47 PM
Oct 30, 2014 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
Bloodshed

Oct 30, 2014 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
Are we to assume that the Chief's trigger-happy goon squad was given "specific" orders, given the media/power blackout and police cordon? It's the only explanation I can devise--no loose ends. Or are inspectors so stupid that they can't recognize beaten/half-naked fleeing people as obvious hostages? And that new Dominator...They stand outside the building almost the entire episode, but can't wait 6 seconds for the door to raise LOL?

I suppose I can understand the logic in this ep, but everything is coming off so heavy-handed and bereft of subtlety. In fine buchi-like fashion my favorite inspectors are dying off. I guess that means Ginoza is next...
DouluoOct 30, 2014 9:56 PM
Oct 30, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
Gymkata said:
Are we to assume that the Chief's trigger-happy goon squad was given "specific" orders, given the media/power blackout and police cordon? It's the only explanation I can devise--no loose ends. Or are inspectors so stupid that they can't recognize beaten/half-naked fleeing people as obvious hostages? And that new Dominator...They stand outside the building almost the entire episode, but can't wait 6 seconds for the door to raise LOL?

Hostages or not, it would be an enormous risk to let them run loose with such high crime coefficients, particularly when there's no absolute guarantee they were all hostages. Sure, Aoyanagi knew, but they didn't. They had no idea what was going on in there. They were in a shitty position, and so they made the choice that they'd gotten used to making: trust Sybil. And so, the people died.

It is possible they could have been given specific orders as well, though.
zacrathedemon5Oct 30, 2014 9:59 PM
Oct 30, 2014 9:54 PM

Dec 2012
What a sickening episode. I nearly threw up.
R.I.P Aoyanagi. Wtf.
Oct 30, 2014 9:56 PM

Jun 2013
Damn you, Division 3.
Oct 30, 2014 9:59 PM

Aug 2013
Since the last episode was in the face who Aoyanagi inspector had made his farewell, but the way she was eliminated was quite brutal, blood was not spared in this episode
I still miss the Kougami in history, I hope he still appears ..
Oct 30, 2014 10:04 PM
Oct 2012
Like I said in the Episode 3 Discussion, it seems that Kamui is trying to discover a way to use the Dominator, but why? Does it have something to do with he trying to see what color is Sybil? Is that a scar next to Kamui's ear?
Oct 30, 2014 10:06 PM

Dec 2013
zacrathedemon5 said:
Gymkata said:

Hostages or not, it would be an enormous risk to let them run loose with such high crime coefficients, particularly when there's no absolute guarantee they were all hostages. They were in a shitty position, and so they made the choice that they'd gotten used to making: trust Sybil. And so, the people died.

It's possible they were given specific orders as well, though.

Makes sense.

I guess I'm lost on the relationship between CC and anxiety/fear. Nearly half the student body in my Alma mater was on meds for depression or anxiety, yet the city had the lowest crime rate in the U.S. You'd think given the technology in PP, they'd be able to more accurately distinguish between heightened mood and actual "crime" risk. But considering the society is run by a collection of psychopaths, no reason for Sybil to give a shit. Nevermind...answered my own question LOL.

BTW--who took out the old dude at the end, and how? Has Kirito got himself a modified Dominator?

Would have loved to see Aoyanagi get a brain and beat Mr. AARP with the butt end of her Dominator. Hopefully that scene is coming.
DouluoOct 30, 2014 10:40 PM
Oct 30, 2014 10:39 PM

Dec 2011
Really hate the fact that the people this episode are so freaking naive... Shimotsuki for doing nothing, the people who are held captive by the freaking old man and didn't bother fighting back in numbers... and of course the Division 3 for just shooting everyone. The episode just felt really forced.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2014 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, that shit was fucking dark and brutal.

They really had to go and kill off Aoyanagi and her sexy underwear? The writer of this show should go to jail for a crime of that magnitude.

That slaughter at the end. Division 3 didn't even hesitate, and it was ordered by the chief/Sybil.

Kamui raises a good question though, what color is Sybil. If Sybil is a collection of brains, it too must have a hue. Especially since Sybil authorizes the slaughter of innocent people.

Apparently eustress deficiency is a real problem that Sybil doesn't want to acknowledge or let people know about. (not that that should come as a surprise since its a real thing in the real world too).

Shimotsuka still irritation and cocky and annoying as fuck. That hasn't changed.

RIP Aoyanagi. What a damn shame...
Oct 30, 2014 10:59 PM

Jul 2012
I wanted to throw up while watching this ep omfg. So frkn graphic and wow this season just keeps getting better and crazier with each ep. I'm not liking Ginoza too much anymore sadly :( Disappointed with Mika as usual lol. And Division 3 coming in, like, woah man. That sniper though. And holy freaking crap I gasped so loudly when they shot Aoyanagi... I just...... ROFL I can't even think straight. So much happened. Anyways as usual can't wait for the next episode.
Oct 30, 2014 11:00 PM
Oct 2011
Poor Aoyanagi...damn I really liked her character too. It kinda sucks that a badass like her was killed by friendlies blindly following orders.
Damn, kind of thought she'd get out of that situation alive too, but maybe have a clouded psycho pass so she'd be forced to become an Enforcer
Oct 30, 2014 11:00 PM

Nov 2013
L3gEnDaRy said:
Mind-blowing episode

HAHAHAHAHA
Oct 30, 2014 11:03 PM

Nov 2007
Shimotsuki just made me a target for enforcement...
How in the world did she get the job recommendation to join the bureau?
"Haruhi stood in front of a sign that says "Don't feed the pigeons," she then began to openly throw bread crumbs around like a gardener determined to make the wilting flowers blossom again. All I could say about this is that she's probably illiterate." - Kyon 2:3

Oct 30, 2014 11:06 PM

Oct 2013
Celestrial2 said:
L3gEnDaRy said:
Mind-blowing episode

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I see what you did there.
Oct 30, 2014 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
Advyn said:
Shimotsuki just made me a target for enforcement...
How in the world did she get the job recommendation to join the bureau?

Remember who's running the show. Sybil wants yes-men/women. Ability isn't a virtue here.
Oct 30, 2014 11:13 PM

Oct 2012
Fiji said:
Really hate the fact that the people this episode are so freaking naive... Shimotsuki for doing nothing, the people who are held captive by the freaking old man and didn't bother fighting back in numbers... and of course the Division 3 for just shooting everyone. The episode just felt really forced.
It actually feels pretty natural if you connect all the information we've been given about their society at this point.
During the whole "mask" riot Makishima pulled off, people were getting killed left and right while huge groups of people stood there and watched. They rely so much on Sybil that they don't know how to deal with any situation that isn't part of their routine.

In the specific case of the people at the mental institution, they were probably more afraid of their hue getting clouded and their crime coefficient going up than the old man in front of them, which made them hesitant to fight back. The inspector getting knocked out and the random guy who tried to attack the old man and got brutally murdered only increased their fear.

Regarding Shimotsuki, since she's new she tries to stick as closely to the rules as possible, which is why she dislikes Akane's actions so much-- she can get away with pretty much anything because of her ability to recover her hue and, of course, the fact that she knows Sybil's true identity. So, since the rules said she couldn't act unless the other inspector asked her to, she had to stand by. However, the massacre she witnessed will probably make her change and grow a lot as a character.

Finally, Division 3, just like everyone else that fucked up society, blindly trusted what Sybil told them-- the victims were beyond any salvation, with their crime coefficient indicating that they had to be eliminated immediatly. Plus, the chief gave them orders to fight (as soon as they arrived they took their dominators out), and to get anyone who wasn't involved out of there, probably to avoid any further issues regarding the massacre.

I think Kasei (or Sybil, however you want to see it) knows a lot more about what is going on than what she told Akane, which is why she ordered the extermination of all the people in that facility.
Oct 30, 2014 11:15 PM

Jul 2010
is it me or, shouldn't that new gun also recognise aoyanagi as an inspector and stop the guy from shooting...

not gonna even start on the mika girl
Oct 31, 2014 12:06 AM

Jan 2014
Things going according to plan.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 31, 2014 12:10 AM

Jan 2009
brutal episode my crime coefficient is high right now
Oct 31, 2014 12:13 AM

Jun 2013
HOLY FUCK what an episode ! The craziness in this episode wow

It almost looked like Aoyanagi forced her dominator into lethal mode or something right before she blew up

On a side note, anyone else really hate shimotsuki? Shes a fucking dumb annoying bitch
Oct 31, 2014 12:33 AM

Oct 2014
Wow what a gory episode, hopefully they dont focus too hard on that. Also, damn Aoyanagi was pretty sexy.... before she exploded
Oct 31, 2014 12:42 AM
May 2014
Well....that escalated quickly

damn it got tense after what...4 episodes??
Oct 31, 2014 12:53 AM

Mar 2012
Damn, that was some messed up shit. This season's getting better and better.
Oct 31, 2014 1:01 AM

Jun 2013
Shit, this was so intense. Who knew it would turn into a massacre so fast?
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

639 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 4:45 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.