Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jul 15, 2019 5:29 AM

Mar 2019
I see this seasons all just about blowing people up with the dominator... Lol the system continues to be fk'd. The enforcer and all victims just blown all to hell, great work guys! Well handled. Sucks they killed her off tbh cause so far haven't liked any of the new characters.

Inspectors showing how completely hopeless they are without the dominator. Like damn just crack the old bastard over the head with it at least. So many people held hostage against him, they all could of taken him instead people getting smashed over the head with a stick bleeding all over the place because of him instead lol
SwizzeJul 15, 2019 5:33 AM
Jul 16, 2019 5:43 PM

Oct 2016
Dear God, what an episode. Those poor people.
AOYANAGI NOOOOOO!
I liked her. I was wanting to see what would happen with her character. I didn't expect...that.
I really do not like Mika Shimotsuka. She had plenty of opportunities to go in there with her people and see what was going on. Not only does she hound other people for making decisions on their own, but she's too much of a coward to make her own choices. She was afraid of getting in trouble for going in there without communicating with Aoyanagi so she acts like a follower, but she wanted to play leader when the red-haired guy was following Akane's orders. She is by all means, a cunt. Not as bad as those Division 3 guys, but I still do not like her. At all.
EDIT:
Updated signature because Tinypic is shutting down.

PikslapAug 5, 2019 4:00 PM
Aug 14, 2019 5:38 PM

Aug 2018
This is by far the episode with the most DUMBEST FUCKING people I've seen in any anime.

How can you be trained to be a fucking cop and literally OBLITERATE a bunch of civilian escaping a building naked while crying and shouting "help me" ?! I've seen people telling they're ignorant NO THEY'RE JUST COMPLETE DUMBASSES ! You think I'm gonna believe a police officer will trust more a number THAN WHAT HIS REAL EYES SEE IN FRONT OF HIM ?! THESE AREN'T DROIDS, THESE ARE REAL HUMANS, EVEN MORE THEY ARE TRAINED OFFICERS, WHY DON'T THEY JUST NEUTRALIZE THEM WITH HAND TO HAND COMBAT ?! KOUGAMI COULD AND HE PROBABLY WOULD, I MEAN WOULD HE SAVE THIS FUCKING SHOW ALREADY BECAUSE I NEED HIM RIGHT NOW ! (he would also punch the shit out of the guy during the interogation, which he did in the first season and turned out great)

Also could this fucking bitch newbie disapear already, she's not even annoying she's obnoxious, she's phisically painful to watch, she wines in all of her lines, don't take any decision by fear of getting blame, and when you tell her to fuck off she still thinks she is in charge over an operation WHERE SHE JUST STAND STILL IN FRONT OF A PLACE WITH HIGH TOPOGRAPHIC STRESS, NO CAMERA FEED AND AN INDISPONIBLE AGENT ! OMG HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED !

What a fucking alert button btw which only closes metal doors and trigger no alarm and call no reinforcements at all, also section 1 could easily break through those metal door with any vehicle they had considering how thin they looks.

This whole episode is paced like shit, you have scene with intense music getting CUT OFF with no transition to people talking in a car in silence. The physical force of this old man doesn't make any sense, I understand not getting targetted by the dominator but he can crush a skull in 3 or 4 kicks, throw people for 5 meters, punch a guy to make half of his face red of hematoma, and shows no pain after getting his eyes sliced by a piece of sharp glass.

Explanation of him getting blow off ? I hope next ep because right now that means they killed every human being involved in this hostage taking, so no interrogation, no witness nothing alrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt this is trash and please Gen Urobochi save this show.

James-LastOmnicAug 15, 2019 6:45 AM
Aug 22, 2019 6:10 PM

Aug 2018
holy shit that was one hell of a bloody episode. im still in shock.

also I found the episode pretty dumb..... like the old man was wayyy too op and the cops we're a bunch of retards.... but whatever
Sep 28, 2019 2:27 PM

Jun 2015
Shit the goosebumps I'm having are not stopping. This episode was epic.

Oct 7, 2019 11:37 AM

Aug 2017
Very shocking and unexpected but I was a bit annoyed by Shimotsuka. They writer really want us to hate her. Also, none of the new characters interest me in the least.

What color are you Siby?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 11, 2019 11:38 PM

Nov 2016
That was hardcore, and we got our kind and gentle version of Kirito here in the world of Psycho-Pass.
Dec 27, 2019 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
Ok that was horrible and dark...the system has been so screwed up from the beginning
Mar 5, 2020 9:10 AM

Dec 2019
Ah im sad it wasn't Mika that got shot but instead it was inspector Aoyonagi, overall good episode 4/5
                                                         🖤   

Apr 15, 2020 1:42 AM
Apr 2020
Sorry but wtf.

Is this really how the plot was written? Because its as if everyone forgot that season one happened, That there are ways to escape Sybil's eyes, That Sybil itself knows that its imperfect.

For real wtf. Sybil just ordered enforcers to just start blasting even though it knows that there are people that know how to purposely increase someones Psycho-pass (ie. Makishima).

The attention to detail just went so down that there were plotholes the moment i started watching season 2 its frustrating.
Jun 23, 2020 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
Mika really butchered that case. Lmfao
Poor aoyanagi:(
Aug 20, 2020 3:32 AM

Jul 2020
Mika is not just a bitch but a complete coward. Now I want her dead. I wonder why she ended up being an Inspector. She is not fit for it.

And a great reminder that their society’s system really sucks. Stupid Inspectors, they don’t have their own judgement. They are just tools of the Sybil, following it with a blind eye.
Oct 12, 2020 4:58 AM
Aug 2018
wow, that woman Mika is such a coward. I hate her fr. She doesn’t deserve to be an inspector :>
Nov 11, 2020 12:00 AM

Dec 2014
I hate this, I hate this so much lol
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Jan 5, 2021 4:24 AM

Nov 2019
People really can't think of their own justice with the exception of Division 1. Still blindly shooting anyone based on Sibyl's justification is just wrong but weirdly entertaining.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jan 31, 2021 12:54 AM
Jul 2020
Fuck mika bruh, fuck this episode. 1/5
Mar 3, 2021 2:34 PM
Jul 2020
The writer is trying to making it unnecessarily edgy by abandoning logic. I mean who would shoot at some one without even seeing who it is especially when the doors are opening and will be completely open in few seconds. The doors are opening means that things are going in their favor why would they hurry up and shoot without confirming who it is ? It would have been resolved properly even if reinforcements didn't come. Also doesn't dominator give a message when pointed at an inspector by an enforcer ?
Svk32145Mar 3, 2021 2:54 PM
Mar 3, 2021 2:37 PM
Jul 2020
hanaangel_xo said:
wow, that woman Mika is such a coward. I hate her fr. She doesn’t deserve to be an inspector :>

Which is true but what akane did when Yuka was killed is way worse in my opinion. To that reason I still hate akane but she is being an inspector just fine now.
Jul 22, 2021 1:29 PM
Dec 2017
This is just gore for the sake of it but fitting given the world of psycho pass.

Feb 9, 2022 7:24 AM

Dec 2007
i'm feeling this season writing is just like s1 only in different measure, same things happens again and again. some random guy get crazy with the fact he can be judged by sybil, while other are effected, and in the end everyone is get killed. the same thing lol.
the only thing that keeping this season good is the directing and OST, but i guess i said that already lol.

shimotsuki inspector is just annoying me ><
Feb 17, 2022 2:03 PM

Apr 2021
Episodes 1 to 3 were all right, but to be quite honest, I ended up putting the series on the side for a few months. I just fired episode 4 today on a whim, and holy hell. I know this isn't the popular opinion given many of the comments I've read, but I thought this was a very powerful and gripping episode.

Do not forget that this is not our world with our values and our logic. In the Psycho Pass society, Sibyl is something you are taught to be perfect and flawless from the moment you are born. You never are meant to question it. In the Psycho Pass society, Sibyl is simply a fact of life, like breathing and eating. This episode reminds us of this fact when the hostages, the very victims, are shot without question. It is hard to watch, but it is also a reminder that things you are taught that you believe to be true and normal may be questionable... but how could you possibly recognize that something is off when it is a part of life as you know it?
"Death is not the end. Being forgotten is."
Aug 31, 2022 9:31 AM
Aug 2012
This is a sequel of the firt season.
Mar 6, 2023 2:48 PM

Oct 2019
so ppl really hating this shit about the Dominator and IDing ppl. So in ep 1 of this season, clearly we see the inspector and she gets profiled.

Whereas in this ep, we do not see the ppl, just the CCs.

The only thing that lets me believe is there may be some kind of sensors in that area that can triangulate where a person is on top of measuring their crime coefficient. However, assuming of course, one must need to have visual on the target before an I.D is given as all I can assume. Again tho, I have no idea. This is the best justification aside from calling it bad writing or a plot hole. 
FireRifle64Mar 6, 2023 3:07 PM
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 9, 2023 7:13 PM
Oct 2017
I haven't felt that badly since the episode 22 of Code Geass R1. That inspector was doing a comeback and they shot her in the right moment.

Like, the villian kills a lot less people than the normal police officers is not even funny. They just shoot everyone with a high crime coefficient, and when it is so poorly defined it just feels they shoot them because of a high stress level, I am seriously siding with the villian here because of the lesser of two evils, and this show can get really stupid. The polices shooting I get, they just follow orders, but Sybil is super stupid to decide crime coefficients. I just want Sybil System to go down, and to Akane to reveal against it because seriously, this was stupid, people get stressed out and they just kill them all, fucking great, and by great I mean putrid.
PhixiatelyMar 9, 2023 7:19 PM
Mar 9, 2023 7:15 PM
Oct 2017
And that new inspector is a nuisance, and annoyance.
Jun 20, 2023 6:21 PM

Dec 2022
Aoyanagi died, as expected. The thread reply count gave it away in a similar fashion to Yuki from the last season. There is no conceivable way that out of shape old man with nothing but a baton would've been able to hold that many people hostage. They could easily jump him all at once. The robot dog might be more of an issue, but it could also be disabled with that many attacking it.

You'd think at some point they'd realise that arbitrarily slaughtering innocent people because of a number on the screen of your gun isn't what the Public Safety Bureau should be doing. This was just an indiscriminate mass murder gorefest for shock value.

The dominators locking themselves down if the crime coefficient number is too low definitely needs to be removed. Every single antagonist from about halfway through Season 1 had some sort of cop out ability to lower their crime coefficient to a negligible number even when they were clearly incensed and killing people, rendering the dominators utterly useless as a result. The crime coefficients should be a guideline, not a limiter. The dominators being able to one shot everyone doesn't matter if you never actually get to use them.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 29, 2023 9:07 PM
Nov 2016
So this is where shit starts to go downhill, wow, what a retarded fucking episode, I was cringing and facepalming here, this episode sure went full retard mode, I can't even believe my eyes, this was so bad that I even started laughing and when I do this, they fucked up.

The civilians are a bunch of fucking retards, they can't even beat an old man, but the trained police officers are equally as retarded, what the fuck did I even watch here? why do you have to fuck this up like this? the first 2 episodes were great, and the 3rd episode was okay-ish, but this episode is utter shit and I believe it will only get worse from here. I'm in no mood to watch garbage so I guess I will start speedrunning this season by fast-forwarding the remaining episodes.

BTW, the cringe in this thread, so many people praising this garbage of an episode, what are you, 12-year-olds? you probably are if you are praising this shit but I guess most of you are adults now, well, good for you.

My rating for this episode: 1/5
Jul 17, 2023 10:57 PM

Aug 2019
Poor inspector, she’s really going through it right now and she got murdered.

Excuse me, he got an order from Akane, I don’t remember her assigning you as the commander. She just gets on my nerves.

Bruh, they just killed the inspector and all the victims with the new dominator gun. 
Oct 4, 2023 8:23 AM

Jul 2012
Amateur inspector make a bad decision..
All die 😭 how stupid, I want these ppl who shot..
Shot their own families whos not a criminal yet have a high score..

Jan 5, 11:26 PM
Mar 2023
makishima but a fraud
Feb 2, 12:06 PM

Jan 2008
The amount of people in these threads who still don't understand this show is mind boggling. The citizens have grown up in a sanitised and controlled dystopia that hides violence from them their entire lives. Of course they were too fucking scared to fight back! It's against their nature. That's the fucking point. Sibyl has turned humans into soft and weak animals.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 10, 3:52 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to xZabuzax
So this is where shit starts to go downhill, wow, what a retarded fucking episode, I was cringing and facepalming here, this episode sure went full retard mode, I can't even believe my eyes, this was so bad that I even started laughing and when I do this, they fucked up.

The civilians are a bunch of fucking retards, they can't even beat an old man, but the trained police officers are equally as retarded, what the fuck did I even watch here? why do you have to fuck this up like this? the first 2 episodes were great, and the 3rd episode was okay-ish, but this episode is utter shit and I believe it will only get worse from here. I'm in no mood to watch garbage so I guess I will start speedrunning this season by fast-forwarding the remaining episodes.

BTW, the cringe in this thread, so many people praising this garbage of an episode, what are you, 12-year-olds? you probably are if you are praising this shit but I guess most of you are adults now, well, good for you.

My rating for this episode: 1/5
@xZabuzax I do love it when people say stuff like "I was cringing and facepalming here" followed by a dozen curse words and slurs and then accuse other people of being 12. You don't need to tell on yourself so ham handedly, kid. There's nothing wrong with being an angsty little idiot but you shouldn't attack other people for no reason.

Anyway, I'm starting to remember why I disliked this season so much the first time around. Since it doesn't have any of the build-up time the first season had the stakes feel wonky. Shimotsuki sucks ass, being both unlikeable and incompetent, but even if she were less annoying you'd already be on Akane's side for everything because you know her. And you also know that the Sybil system is a fucked up fraud so a "villain" trying to dismantle it is hard to root against, even if he's both directly and indirectly killing mindless NPCs.

This show isn't god awful yet but the cracks are already showing 4 episodes in and that's not good.
Feb 10, 4:34 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to LotteGiants
@xZabuzax I do love it when people say stuff like "I was cringing and facepalming here" followed by a dozen curse words and slurs and then accuse other people of being 12. You don't need to tell on yourself so ham handedly, kid. There's nothing wrong with being an angsty little idiot but you shouldn't attack other people for no reason.

Anyway, I'm starting to remember why I disliked this season so much the first time around. Since it doesn't have any of the build-up time the first season had the stakes feel wonky. Shimotsuki sucks ass, being both unlikeable and incompetent, but even if she were less annoying you'd already be on Akane's side for everything because you know her. And you also know that the Sybil system is a fucked up fraud so a "villain" trying to dismantle it is hard to root against, even if he's both directly and indirectly killing mindless NPCs.

This show isn't god awful yet but the cracks are already showing 4 episodes in and that's not good.
@LotteGiants Well mate, you ain't doing your comment any favor either by responding to a half-year comment and attacking it in the process so you are doing the same shit you are accusing me of doing you hypocrite, this anime is garbage and I didn't even want to return to this thread but here I am, you forced me to go back here just to respond to your silly-ass comment, kid, I have better things to do and I'm in no mood to respond to dumbasses.

And now you will have your angsty little ass responding to my comment afterward because you will be butthurt about my comment and we all know how this will end so here, I will save you the trouble and I will end this pointless conversation (aka: shit flinging contest) with a:

Piss off little kid, don't waste your time typing your comeback comment because I won't be wasting my time reading it.
Feb 10, 5:36 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to xZabuzax
@LotteGiants Well mate, you ain't doing your comment any favor either by responding to a half-year comment and attacking it in the process so you are doing the same shit you are accusing me of doing you hypocrite, this anime is garbage and I didn't even want to return to this thread but here I am, you forced me to go back here just to respond to your silly-ass comment, kid, I have better things to do and I'm in no mood to respond to dumbasses.

And now you will have your angsty little ass responding to my comment afterward because you will be butthurt about my comment and we all know how this will end so here, I will save you the trouble and I will end this pointless conversation (aka: shit flinging contest) with a:

Piss off little kid, don't waste your time typing your comeback comment because I won't be wasting my time reading it.
@xZabuzax Nah, man. I said you don't have to be such a pointlessly angry freak and yet you basically instantly jumped when you saw your name pinged. A normal non-15 -year-old would go "eh, that comment is super old and seems like he's just baiting an argument anyway" but you instantly come screaming in and again dump a bunch of super childish curse words and verbally soil yourself in public. And like, pretending that you "have better things to do"? Don't make me laugh. Kid, when you show up within an hour of some random comment that mentions your name we all know you're not doing anything important.

And I know you'll read this too because you're a little kid that can't control himself, lol
Feb 21, 10:09 PM
Aug 2023
I was totally right about how the show always has them make the worse assumptions, and just allows the criminals commit their crimes. Mika just assumes the lockdown at the drug store was an accident, and people are panicking in the dark. All the victims just allow the old guy who only has a baton and needs to breath from an oxygen mask to beat them the death. Like somehow the old fart overpowers that big guy who tries to stop him, then everybody just allows the old guy to kill them one by one. Even the people being killed don't try to shield themselves from the blows. The others just watches, don't even try to run somewhere else to elude him. The division 2 Inspector is made to hold the idiot ball when she uses the nail gun on the robot dog, but then abandons the nail gun for her useless Dominator which has already failed to work against the old guy last time, which she forgot for some reason. Then she just allows the old guy to beat the shit out of her again, doesn't try to defend nor shield herself from the attack. The details are always so dumb in this series, and ruins everything.

And now the show reveals that whenever a Dominator comes online, it gets logged as such, the other enforcers can see the record of such, and it even shows where the Dominator is. Meaning the kidnapped Division 2 inspector who was forced to point the gun on herself and take her Psycho-Pass measurement a few episodes ago, there should have been a log of such, but for some inexplicable reason that didn't happen.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.