Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2014 12:05 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great to see the Jurai family, I love Ayeka and Sasami's mom XD Their dad though was pretty strict, but that in itself provides contrast to the comedic relief. Also, best fight ever XD
Jan 18, 2015 9:02 PM

Sep 2014
The end has come and I'm a bit sad. Ep 6.

Pros:

Relationships: Pretty on the nose. The family feel of this ep was strong. Aykea and Sasami with Misaki while Yosho reconnected with Funaho. Even Azusa cares (mostly on his girls) about Yosho but there is a lot of tension between them. It was just good overall to see this family back together.

Comedy: It was all around wonderful. Misaki was a barrel of fun, especially with her slapstick with Ryoko (OVA really started the Ryoko butt monkey status). Then came Seiryu. Oh god that guy. The lisp.

Nitpick/Drawback: This ep was too good. It had so much intrigue with the introduction of Juraian characters. It was too much of a draw and left fans wanting more. OVA 3 wouldn't come for a long time though.

5/5. It was a great end and hooked fans in. Thanks Kajishima sensei.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jun 9, 2015 3:29 AM

Jan 2012
So is Tenchai a half alien.

Oct 14, 2016 10:12 PM

Dec 2015
I knew / hoped they would meet the royal family and I am not disappointed by most of what I got. The little bits about Yosho are among my favourite scenes here, now I wonder if he'll do something as heir and/or will reveal his new youth to the others.
The Tokimi problem, though, is simply ignored like it was nothing.

5/5

As funny as before. More infos! I liked that, even though it might "limit" the audience's imagination. But the series ends unresolved, with so many questions about Jurai's trees, Washu (and her "godly" pearls), and Tokimi who was teased in the previous series but never actively played a role in this one.
On the other side, the hero is still as bland as before.

Score: 7/10
Rei_IIIOct 15, 2016 8:20 PM
Dec 31, 2019 7:03 PM

Aug 2015
So, Ayeka takes after her father.

I <3 Funao and Masaki
The political universe of Tenchi Muyo might be a dystopian authoritarian hellscape for all I know, but I kinda love the Juraian royal family.
the goofball Masaki is a queen and the captain of the bodyguard, that's an accomplished resume

I'd be pretty interested in the political lore of the Tenchi universe, eg. the relationship of Jurai to other planets.

Ayeka seems to usually come out on top in these Ryo-Ohki episodes, I guess because Washu is such a depressing force on Ryoko.
Feb 17, 2020 7:07 PM

Nov 2017
Nice to see the rest of the Jurai family. Haha, Ayeka and Sasami's mom is hilarious.

So everyone wants to stay at the Masaki household. Can't blame them though, the whole house and the surrounding area have this halcyon, East Asian vibe to them I love. You can meditate and take a stroll for at least an hour, soul-cleansing stuff.

&++ Washu never fails to impress me
Mar 20, 2022 10:03 AM
Mar 2019
If only Washu was the real main character, this would not have to be an Harem.
Overall this season is not really Harem ish which is a bonus for me, just not a fan of the Genre.
I do like Washu's Character though.
Oct 22, 2022 10:58 PM

May 2010
Anyone else feel like the pacing of this episode was really strange? It felt really awkward to me, like it was lingering on scenes that it didn't make sense to linger on, picking weird moments to insert slapstick humor, etc. I had a bit of trouble really getting into the flow of this one, but maybe it was just me.
“Money can't buy dere”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

7 by kxbby »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

7 by kxbby »»
Aug 1, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 5 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 7, 2011

8 by Seabury »»
Oct 21, 2022 9:47 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

6 by animalia »»
Nov 11, 2021 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

6 by TheKing528 »»
Jun 14, 2021 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.