Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 24, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2016
Yorshkai said:
TechnoTurtle said:

Who'd you pick for your champion? I didn't know any of them so I just picked OmegaZero.

After reading Frodan’s prediction, I decided to pick OmegaZero. I don’t really care about these packs, but I’d love to get Confessor Paletress.

I already go paletress. I'm looking for nexus champion or a kodorider.
Just starting to get into manga. Entering full weebdom without any hope for return...
Oct 25, 2016 7:04 AM

Aug 2016
TechnoTurtle said:
Yorshkai said:

After reading Frodan’s prediction, I decided to pick OmegaZero. I don’t really care about these packs, but I’d love to get Confessor Paletress.

Idk, after 100+ games with nexus champion, I only got some shitty spells. Kodorider; however, is a pretty good card that I still don’t have in my collection.
Oct 25, 2016 8:13 PM

Apr 2016
Yorshkai said:
TechnoTurtle said:

Idk, after 100+ games with nexus champion, I only got some shitty spells. Kodorider; however, is a pretty good card that I still don’t have in my collection.

Changing the topic a bit, the decks I use are so off-meta that I can only reach rank 14 in ranked... What I'm playing right now is 'Reno N'Zoth Rogue', 'Reno N'Zoth Shadow Priest', and Evolve Shaman. I don't have those dragons for the dragon decks so I'm doing so bad in the current meta.
Just starting to get into manga. Entering full weebdom without any hope for return...
Oct 27, 2016 7:07 AM

Aug 2016
TechnoTurtle said:
Yorshkai said:

Changing the topic a bit, the decks I use are so off-meta that I can only reach rank 14 in ranked... What I'm playing right now is 'Reno N'Zoth Rogue', 'Reno N'Zoth Shadow Priest', and Evolve Shaman. I don't have those dragons for the dragon decks so I'm doing so bad in the current meta.

Rank 14? You are better than me. I am at rank 15 now. I do have decks that are doing well in the current meta, but I don’t have enough time for ladder now.
Oct 28, 2016 9:51 PM

Apr 2016

There's nothing like ranking with priest like the good old days.

P.S. Also found a new deck that works in ranked: Midrange Priest
Oct 29, 2016 2:53 AM

Jun 2016
Im playing a refined version of the old handlock deck with warlock. So far got from rank 14 to rank 8 with it. Jaraxxux helps alot.
Nov 6, 2016 2:50 AM

Aug 2015
takitoto said:
Im playing a refined version of the old handlock deck with warlock. So far got from rank 14 to rank 8 with it. Jaraxxux helps alot.

Decklist? Handlock was my favorite deck in the past but the nerfs on molten and owl makes it near unplayable.
Nov 6, 2016 5:48 PM

Jun 2016
This is the deck:http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/650653-crusherlock-in-depth-guide-for-handlock-lovers

I'm using this deck but without Peddlers and Alextraza, and use 2 Oozes and 1 ragnaros instead.
Nov 30, 2016 9:28 AM

Feb 2014
One day to go for MSoG release, gonna spam goons in Arena non-stop.
Nov 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
Punkero said:
One day to go for MSoG release, gonna spam goons in Arena non-stop.

Yeah I was thinking the same... I have a feeling that Jade Golems are going to be the new cancer in ranked though.
NozdrefNov 30, 2016 11:48 AM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Nov 30, 2016 12:44 PM

Oct 2014
Naxx out tomorrow!! I got 5.7k gold saved up for it.

If jade golems turn out to be strong then at least there will be fewer control decks out, time to make some SMorc decks.
Nov 30, 2016 2:50 PM

Apr 2016
CrazyBear said:

If jade golems turn out to be strong then at least there will be fewer control decks out, time to make some SMorc decks.

Wait Naxx? You mean Gadgetzan right?
Nov 30, 2016 3:09 PM

Feb 2016
TechnoTurtle said:
CrazyBear said:

It's just a meme that everytime Naxx gets released ^^
Nov 30, 2016 4:30 PM

Apr 2016
SilentSword114 said:
TechnoTurtle said:

It's just a meme that everytime Naxx gets released ^^

Oh you must've been around longer than I have. I started around Grand Tournament so I wouldn't know.
Dec 5, 2016 6:54 PM

Oct 2014
Welp I finally decided to craft my 1st legendary of the expansion, Patches. Seems like a safe craft.

I made Patches to test out in an aggro warlock deck. The only other pirate I slot is one southsea captain. It's kind of like playing and trading an argent horserider except your left with a 3/3 body instead of a 2/1.
Dec 6, 2016 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
CrazyBear said:
Welp I finally decided to craft my 1st legendary of the expansion, Patches. Seems like a safe craft.

I made Patches to test out in an aggro warlock deck. The only other pirate I slot is one southsea captain. It's kind of like playing and trading an argent horserider except your left with a 3/3 body instead of a 2/1.

I haven't checked out the new expansion yet, which card did you craft?

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Dec 6, 2016 2:03 AM

Aug 2016
Fuchsia said:
CrazyBear said:

I haven't checked out the new expansion yet, which card did you craft?

"Whenever you play a pirate, summon a 1/1 pirate, this card, with charge." Stuff like that. You might think that this card is shit, but when you see the first pirate warrior playing against you, they will prove you that this card is pretty good. To make a long story short, this expansion is one of the biggest mistakes I have seen in this game.
Dec 6, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2016
I can only agree that this expansion seems like a big step in the wrong direction once again. It feels like we are back in the face hunter meta like 2 years ago. The only decks you see are aggro decks especially pirate warriors and decks that try to counter it which is actually only reno lock at the moment. Control decks seems also not very viable because there is also the jade druid deck which totally destroys any kind of control deck. The meta looks very stale already and it's not even one week ago when the expansion got released...
SilentSword114Dec 6, 2016 6:43 AM
Dec 6, 2016 5:12 AM

Apr 2016
I really don't enjoy playing anymore after the latest expansion. Right now, I play a Anyfin Paladin that did pretty well against Jade Druid but gets beat by aggro warriors that actually know what theyre doing.
Dec 6, 2016 5:17 AM

Aug 2016
Ah, yeah, dem face warriors are so skilled.

EDIT: Hearthstone 2016: rock, paper, patches. Arrrr!
HochmutDec 6, 2016 8:57 AM
Jan 12, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2012
I've only been playing for two months and I'm already starting to get sick of this game. This meta is so boring.

I'm even starting to get bored playing Reno decks.
Jan 12, 2017 12:06 PM

Feb 2015
Yeah, the meta that's been developing under the newly released expansion isn't exactly great. Hopefully it'll be better when the next set comes out.
Jan 13, 2017 3:49 PM

Sep 2014
meta really sucks at the moment
people seem to think it's okay because many decks are played but damn, in 90% of the games I know the result by turn 2 or 3
tbh i even liked the shaman meta we had before more

getting legend's gonna be annoying af, I'm stuck at rank 2 atm ;(
Feb 19, 2017 10:49 AM

Feb 2016
Ok it looks like this year starts off more interesting than expected. Some classic cards such as Sylvanas, Ragnaros and Azure Drake will be taken out from the standard format. There will be no more adventures but instead of that we will get three expansions each year and rogue will get a new skin. Here is a link where you can read the new upcoming changes.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017
Aug 15, 2017 8:46 AM

Jun 2016
So far the lich king Expansion has been great
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

45 by RobertsahDHDA »»
56 minutes ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - 3 hours ago

3 by Theo1899 »»
2 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
11 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.