Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2014 2:41 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode truly shows how powerful Ryouko's feelings are for Tenchi, I'm interested in seeing what happens next. The first episode so far that requires a follow-up episode.
Jan 18, 2015 8:39 PM

Sep 2014
Quite a good suspenseful comedy. Ep 4.

Pros:

Universe: The world of Tenchi is opening wide with the introduction of the new villain. Clay introduces a different type from Kagato and that opens new possibilities. The fact that they were able to get Ryoko so easily did raise an eyebrow but she has been captured easily before.

The reveal of Goddess Tokimi was the real prize here. A new character that just feels important to the story and leaves you wanting to know more.

Comedy: Zero/Ryoko was adorable and hilarious. Nothing trumps Ryoko's interest in Tenchi, Nothing.

Nitpick:

Dub: There was an extreme change from the Tokimi here to the later OVA. Just something easily picked up and kinda jarring.

5/5. A new arc and some good build up.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jun 9, 2015 3:28 AM

Jan 2012
Shut up old man.

Oct 14, 2016 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
So, Tokimi is a type of allmighty being, transcending dimensions. And there are two others behind her! Some Ryoko/Washu style character and a Tsunami lookalike. Now that I think about it, Kagato seemed to consider Tsunami as an incredibly powerful source of power.

This threat seems far more dangerous than the little sbire and his robot who are working their way to Washu right now.

5/5 Same structure than the first series as expected (3eps serious story).
Feb 10, 2020 5:38 PM

Nov 2017
Dr. Clay was literally staring in the eyes of God(dess).

Wouldn't think Ryoko would be the type to get kidnapped. Now she's been replaced with a clone whose mission is to capture Washu. Speaking of Washu, she's such a trololol. I love it whenever she's on screen 'cause there's guaranteed to be a funny moment
Mar 16, 2020 12:22 PM

Nov 2017
Ryoko is usually drunk, so of course she was captured easily. She's usually going on sake runs.

She's definitely head over heels for Tenchi.
Nov 11, 2021 6:49 PM
Oct 2011
Starchaser said:
Dr. Clay was literally staring in the eyes of God(dess).

Wouldn't think Ryoko would be the type to get kidnapped. Now she's been replaced with a clone whose mission is to capture Washu. Speaking of Washu, she's such a trololol. I love it whenever she's on screen 'cause there's guaranteed to be a funny moment
Washu is indeed a troll. It's why we love her
Aug 2, 2023 11:02 PM
Mar 2017
the red face gag was adorable and hilarious

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

7 by kxbby »»
Aug 1, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 6 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 29, 2014

7 by Seabury »»
Oct 22, 2022 10:58 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 5 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 7, 2011

8 by Seabury »»
Oct 21, 2022 9:47 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

6 by animalia »»
Nov 11, 2021 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 2 Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Oct 28, 2014

6 by TheKing528 »»
Jun 14, 2021 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.