Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 27, 2014 6:42 AM

Jan 2014
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

There's been an increase in Natsu opposer factiion in these threads for a while now. Just ignore them.

Not about opposing, if it was otther character you guys would flame. ( Gray for example). Natsu used in this arc Flame Lighting Magic against Jackal and he was all tired on the ground, used against Torafusa and Tempesta and he was out too... So he will be once again on the ground

"You guys would flame", No, it will only be one or two guys at most. Esp The one you quoted.
__
would've preffered seira as the girl in the crystal
Oct 27, 2014 6:53 AM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
kakoa1234 said:

Not about opposing, if it was otther character you guys would flame. ( Gray for example). Natsu used in this arc Flame Lighting Magic against Jackal and he was all tired on the ground, used against Torafusa and Tempesta and he was out too... So he will be once again on the ground

"You guys would flame", No, it will only be one or two guys at most. Esp The one you quoted.
__

Zeria is more likely the body that's buried at the Tenrou grave
Oct 27, 2014 6:59 AM

May 2014
GrayFTMage said:
kakoa1234 said:

__

Even in other animes when someone uses some high risk ability and they keep using it like it was nothing people would be mad. i dont mean generally, but many would

I just thought it was weird seeing Natsu all torn up still capable using this kind of magic. I wanted him to rest and recover to the final fight... Gray and Natsu vs END... and maybe Natsu gets DF

Dont get me wrong, i like to see this kind of powers. Well its good to see that doesnt work on Mard Geer
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Oct 27, 2014 7:07 AM

Aug 2010
Mavis being alive is <3

I can see the FT Zero ending :D
Oct 27, 2014 7:11 AM

Aug 2008
Lumen Historie is finally revealed.So I guess Mavis never really dead but just frozen.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 27, 2014 7:47 AM

Feb 2013
SO WAIT................All this time,Ivan has been after Mavis's.....BODY...???????

Anyway,rather dissapointing reveal,to be hones,after all the "Light and Shadow of Fairy Tail" stuff,that's all there was to it??
Oct 27, 2014 7:53 AM

Apr 2008
vongola-undecimo said:
SO WAIT................All this time,Ivan has been after Mavis's.....BODY...???????

Anyway,rather dissapointing reveal,to be hones,after all the "Light and Shadow of Fairy Tail" stuff,that's all there was to it??

Well there is the power behind it as well as the CIRCUMSTANCE in which she ended up inside the crystal. Those could be pretty dark who knows
Oct 27, 2014 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
I was expecting Lumen Histoire to be .. darker, more shocking. But it's nice that it's finally been revealed what it is.
Oct 27, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
So this is Lumen Histoire...

My question is wasn't Makarov with the rest? If yes how he went back to the guild? Maybe I missed something...
Oct 27, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:

My question is wasn't Makarov with the rest? If yes how he went back to the guild? Maybe I missed something...

Tartaros guild was destroyed near Magnolia
Oct 27, 2014 8:41 AM

Sep 2014
The_ClownPrince said:

When Happy told him about Precht and his request to show the world the light of FT, Makarov left.

But wow... We finally know what Lumen Histoire is. I thought it would be something more.... mysterious. Now it is Mavis, frozen into a crystal. After the first wtf-moment I were kinda disappointed.

But there is one thing I really don't get: Mavis is (technically) alive... But why is she a ghost as well? It's confusing.
Oct 27, 2014 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
Suno_Kaji said:
The_ClownPrince said:

When Happy told him about Precht and his request to show the world the light of FT, Makarov left.
I see,thanks
Oct 27, 2014 9:07 AM

Apr 2008
Suno_Kaji said:
The_ClownPrince said:

But wow... We finally know what Lumen Histoire is. I thought it would be something more.... mysterious. Now it is Mavis, frozen into a crystal. After the first wtf-moment I were kinda disappointed.

But there is one thing I really don't get: Mavis is (technically) alive... But why is she a ghost as well? It's confusing.

Thought projection. Think of a lower level version of what Jellal was doing before the Tower of Heaven
Oct 27, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2010
DAT END PAGE, YESSSSSSSSSSs
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Oct 27, 2014 9:56 AM

Apr 2013
Mard geer is the only one that worthy in this arc
Oct 27, 2014 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
Well I would love to see in what circumstances did Mavis got frozen. Like it was a betray from Hades maybe or just her doing.

Also what will happen when/if she gets unfrozen and will she die saving everyone. I would be ok if she die only if she could still be a ghost/projection like always.

Damn can't wait for the anime to catch up to this arc.
Oct 27, 2014 10:16 AM

Jun 2012
Mavis: I will freeze myself in crystal until someone in FT finds real fairies *.*
Purehito: No Mavis that is nonsense!!
Mavis: I will do anything for fairies *.*
Purehito: No stop this mad-
Mavis: In the meantime you'll be the master. I can't wait to meet the fairies <3 *.* <3
Purehito: Whaaaa-
*Mavis seals herself*
Purehito: -_-
Oct 27, 2014 10:18 AM

Jun 2012
On another topic... why is she naked?
Oct 27, 2014 10:22 AM

Jan 2013
Wasn't expecting that.
I hope she doesn't dies.
Oct 27, 2014 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
So Mavis was able to use fairy sphere, one of the 3 great spells while in a sealed state? Just how powerful is she? :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Oct 27, 2014 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking knew it, now it's Mavis time!
It's very likely Mavis ended up in that state because she had to use some crazy power in a fight maybe against Zeref? With Zeref being on the island prior to the time skip and what's happened so far in the Zero manga, it could be true.
Forgetful00Oct 27, 2014 12:27 PM
Oct 27, 2014 12:38 PM
Apr 2012
I've lost count of the amount of time Hiro Mashima has given us a 'chapter of the year' this arc but he's bloody well gone and done it again! HOLY SHIT!

Mard Geer was such a badass this chapter, he was like ' I'm gonna kill you but I'm gonna sit down doing it'. Awesome. The Lumen Histoire reveal I didn't see coming but oh my god! As soon as I saw that panel with the light I was fan boying so hard, off my seat in anticipation and then the reveal. Mavis, one of my fave characters in FT is the key.

Perfect chapter! Just perfect again from Hiro Mashima!
Oct 27, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2012
Wasn't too suprise about Mavis being the Lumen Histoire i had a lingering that it was her all along
Oct 27, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
Finally we can find out want lumen Histoire is!
Oct 27, 2014 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Excellent chapter Lumen Hisoire being Mavis like I heard to who every guessed that good one. Mard is final series and show off his plant based attacks and we had some comedic relief thanks to Warren, Jet, Droy and Juvia & Gajeel. With that next chapter title I think its either Makarov or Mavis. Lucy remembering Aquarius T_T.
Oct 27, 2014 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
WENDY!!!?? WHAT ARE DOING HERE!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ROUND ALL GUILDS IN FIORE TO DESTROY FACE!!!???

Oh man High King of the Hell, Tartaros Leader Mar Geed is Really pissed off huh. yep looks like he truly deserves title of the King of the Hell when The End is sleeping. Strongest Demon that they have faced for sure.

.....DA F**K!!!!??!?!?!?!?! MAVIS!!!! WHAT THE F***!!!!!!! Holy shit that is clearly goddamn big Secret and MINDFUCK THAT HIRO-SENSEI REVEALED!!!! Juggernaut is going to be released!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 27, 2014 1:39 PM

Jun 2013
kakoa1234 said:
myanime2 said:

actually, it's the latter! hahahaha!.... i only hope mashima should not focus only on natsu defeating bosses, hope jellal show up and have a battle on mard!

Laxus vs Mard or Jellas vs Mard would be epic

Totally agree. Tough I think...more like hope, that we will see EPIC match between Mard Geed and MAvis...that fight will blow every single fight like dust and Trash...if Mavis has learned some battle spells since FT Zero...that would be quite troll if she had not any offensive spells...well that is doupfull at least, she has Fairy Law and Glitter.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 27, 2014 1:50 PM
Apr 2014
Mavis is still alive? Maybe?
We get to find out what Lumen Histoire is now/
Oct 27, 2014 2:26 PM

Aug 2012
so after all these years of hype Lumen Historie seems to be...the body of a loli.

let that sink in for a bit

it's just classic FT
I'm not even disappointed

I just wanna see Gildartz kick ass in Ice Trail, or Jellal/Gildartz appearing in the main storyline soon
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 27, 2014 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
Damn they fired their best stuff at him and he aint even sweating, at least now it got confirmed that they wont beat Mard Geer, but will manage to steal his book somehow.

Ending was nice, but she's probably dead in there cause we saw her spirit wandering around in other arcs, so are they gonna revive her or present her naked loli body to Mard Geer.
Oct 27, 2014 3:25 PM

Mar 2012
great chapter and reveal. Warren getting some funny facetime. Thought it was hilarious when he was oogling lucy and everyone could hear him
Oct 27, 2014 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome chapter and reveal at the end. Marde Geer is kicking ass.
Oct 27, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
myanime2 said:
Mashima should explain how on earth mavis encased in crystal! ........
ot: love the chapter though!

and oh, mard geer looks bad ass after he fought with the dragons, he sat with his throne like a gay boss!

Mashima might explain that in the Fairy Tail Zero series.
Oct 27, 2014 5:48 PM

Dec 2012
Good chapter, Loved seeing Mavis again <3

Didn't care about the boring unappealing Natsu cover, it was meh.

Also I'm excited that Marde is beating up on the dragonslayers and making them eat dirt. Especially Natsu.
Oct 27, 2014 6:00 PM
Oct 2014
I loved how Mavis was in the crystal, but it does make sense that Mavis was alive. By that i mean is that she summoned an ethereal body when she's supposed to be dead.

Cause i doubt someone who's supposed to die can use magic
Oct 27, 2014 6:11 PM
Oct 2014
It was awesome to finally see what Lumen Histoire is (even if it took like 50 chapters to finally tell us)

But it was kinda predictable since a dead person can't possibly use magic and Mavis did use magic when she's supposedly dead.
Oct 27, 2014 6:35 PM

May 2012
great ch better than Erza fight.. No wonder Hades doesn't really care about Lumen during Tenrou arc..

Zohaib49 said:
I loved how Mavis was in the crystal, but it does make sense that Mavis was alive. By that i mean is that she summoned an ethereal body when she's supposed to be dead.

Cause i doubt someone who's supposed to die can use magic
I bet you dont believe on ghost :)

Oct 27, 2014 8:29 PM
Sep 2010
So, basically, Makrov just flashed Mavis' naked body in front of everyone. gjgj

On another note, I wonder if this means Mashima was trying to do something similar to how Walt Disney is encased ice/ suspended animation
Oct 28, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2014
Mavis, who doesn't age is already questionable in the first place.
Oct 28, 2014 7:44 AM

Mar 2014
Let the fight rages on !! Horn and Roar + Flash Fang release !! .. Hammer strikes back !! Dark king on the throne !! it was so awesome ~ !!
A Phenomenal Trump card !! Lumen Histoire !!
Pretty Great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2014 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
deres mavis
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Oct 31, 2014 7:39 AM

Mar 2012
good chapter, I had a feeling Mavis would get involved.
Nov 1, 2014 5:38 AM
Jul 2013
I think I'm losing myself in here... I can't really understand this anymore
Oct 20, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2014
Lumen Histoire is Mavis's body? =O By the way, I wonder where ghostie Mavis went...She disappeared...Kinda like a...ghost...xD
Aug 13, 2018 4:54 AM

Feb 2013
Mard Geer is too strong, no attack is working.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.