Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 7:35 PM
Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Please note to the Admins: The Info gathered here is from the RAW Episode and its not precise until subs comes out. Subs always comes out after a week so be warned.

Things gets very confusing in this episode. So the theme for Momona's task is Masquerade and the Jewel Palace is hosting a Halloween party for the task. Miura telling Ruby to be careful on strange incidents and Momona herself received another letter from Cayenne that confuses and scares her and Ruby, and creeps me out at the same time with the deep voice. Well they find out that Miura is right and they all need to watch their backs.

Miura is still investigating that Music Box and who owns it. Luea is still at her usual self, being a twit seeing she wants Lillian to be on top and interrupt Miura's progress. He knew Luea is linked with the Music Box and that "incident", and she's almost close to admitting it when the bell rang for their task. Why can't Luea admit her sins on all the things she did, just because her desire for making Lady Diana a Top of Lady is too much?

After the ladies heard their task, this is where things gets interesting. The Party begins and everyone were looking pretty. And finally of all things, the Princes got their roles again after their absence in the last episode. I never expect for Lillian to pair up with Romeo again and Miura with Momona. But then, what happened? Lillian got scared when a awfully familiar music starts to play. This is where I suspect Lillian to have some weird connection to Lady X.

Luea blamed Miura from the music being played since the intended to put the record in. But again, he is innocent though he is starting to think that the music that played earlier and the music from the music box is related. Thought Luea still doesn't believe its coincidence and starts to think he's an obstruction to her plans. Miura find out why she is causing trouble is that she doesn't like to be alone, that makes her worry and doubt so much.

Momona and Luea had a talk about last time and Lillian's ok. She told Momona that the music played in the dance floor is the same as the music box. Miura himself told the two ladies about it, and Momona must promise to keep this a secret to everyone. Luea then plans to use Tap and Magic to the knight armors and bring them to life, except one problem: someone is hacking through her magic. The reason why her magic gone out of control in the previous episodes. Interestingly, its not Lady X.

Yes, they run rampant through the stage. And this is the first time the Princes put up a good fight and Romeo, Soarer and Miura being badasses. ZEXCS Quality Swordsfight on a Sanrio Anime, better than Leon in Twinkle? Yes! This is the time where the animation goes top notch, even for a short scene. And rather the first time I see the princes get injured in a serious matter, yes the ladies try to help them but Luea blocked Lillian. SERIOUSLY LUEA, SERIOUSLY! Good news that the ladies' Jewelpad has a new power and used it on the knights but it drains of their magic. Lillian goes to help Miura but she's about to get sliced up by the knight until......

CAYENNE out of nowhere saving her like all big brother do. And the new Lady also appears to save them as well. Surprisingly she knows both Lecter and Boot before she advices the Jewelpets to channel all their magic to the masked lady, and Cayenne as well. Now one bow appeared out of nowhere and shoot a magic arrow to both the knights to destroy them.

After all the commotion, they all got surprised that it is INDEED Cayenne, but they were confused who is the Mysterious Lady. He give his wishes to Momona and Lillan before they left. Well the mess that the knights left resulted to the Masquerade Party test to be cancelled but everyone is ok. Now both Lillian and Miura are wondering who is that mysterious lady that accompanies Cayenne and he will research it. Luea is now worried that Miura is on her tail.

So the episode is a big plot twist, we know the mysterious lady is not the culprit but someone else is messing up Luea's magic in a sole purpose of stopping Momona and Lillian's progress. Lady X is now out of the allegations and the mysterious cloaked figure maybe the main villain of the series...
Oct 31, 2014 9:37 PM

Feb 2014
duo2nd said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Please note to the Admins: The Info gathered here is from the RAW Episode and its not precise until subs comes out. Subs always comes out after a week so be warned.

Things gets very confusing in this episode. So the theme for Momona's task is Masquerade and the Jewel Palace is hosting a Halloween party for the task. Miura telling Ruby to be careful on strange incidents and Momona herself received another letter from Cayenne that confuses and scares her and Ruby, and creeps me out at the same time with the deep voice. Well they find out that Miura is right and they all need to watch their backs.

Miura is still investigating that Music Box and who owns it. Luea is still at her usual self, being a twit seeing she wants Lillian to be on top and interrupt Miura's progress. He knew Luea is linked with the Music Box and that "incident", and she's almost close to admitting it when the bell rang for their task. Why can't Luea admit her sins on all the things she did, just because her desire for making Lady Diana a Top of Lady is too much?

After the ladies heard their task, this is where things gets interesting. The Party begins and everyone were looking pretty. And finally of all things, the Princes got their roles again after their absence in the last episode. I never expect for Lillian to pair up with Romeo again and Miura with Momona. But then, what happened? Lillian got scared when a awfully familiar music starts to play. This is where I suspect Lillian to have some weird connection to Lady X.

Luea blamed Miura from the music being played since the intended to put the record in. But again, he is innocent though he is starting to think that the music that played earlier and the music from the music box is related. Thought Luea still doesn't believe its coincidence and starts to think he's an obstruction to her plans. Miura find out why she is causing trouble is that she doesn't like to be alone, that makes her worry and doubt so much.

Momona and Luea had a talk about last time and Lillian's ok. She told Momona that the music played in the dance floor is the same as the music box. Miura himself told the two ladies about it, and Momona must promise to keep this a secret to everyone. Luea then plans to use Tap and Magic to the knight armors and bring them to life, except one problem: someone is hacking through her magic. The reason why her magic gone out of control in the previous episodes. Interestingly, its not Lady X.

Yes, they run rampant through the stage. And this is the first time the Princes put up a good fight and Romeo, Soarer and Miura being badasses. ZEXCS Quality Swordsfight on a Sanrio Anime, better than Leon in Twinkle? Yes! This is the time where the animation goes top notch, even for a short scene. And rather the first time I see the princes get injured in a serious matter, yes the ladies try to help them but Luea blocked Lillian. SERIOUSLY LUEA, SERIOUSLY! Good news that the ladies' Jewelpad has a new power and used it on the knights but it drains of their magic. Lillian goes to help Miura but she's about to get sliced up by the knight until......

CAYENNE out of nowhere saving her like all big brother do. And the new Lady also appears to save them as well. Surprisingly she knows both Lecter and Boot before she advices the Jewelpets to channel all their magic to the masked lady, and Cayenne as well. Now one bow appeared out of nowhere and shoot a magic arrow to both the knights to destroy them.

After all the commotion, they all got surprised that it is INDEED Cayenne, but they were confused who is the Mysterious Lady. He give his wishes to Momona and Lillan before they left. Well the mess that the knights left resulted to the Masquerade Party test to be cancelled but everyone is ok. Now both Lillian and Miura are wondering who is that mysterious lady that accompanies Cayenne and he will research it. Luea is now worried that Miura is on her tail.

So the episode is a big plot twist, we know the mysterious lady is not the culprit but someone else is messing up Luea's magic in a sole purpose of stopping Momona and Lillian's progress. Lady X is now out of the allegations and the mysterious cloaked figure maybe the main villain of the series...

Oh my god, i am 99.99% sure that Lilian is Lady X. I mean the motif on the music box was covered with X symbols. I might sound a bit TOO perceptive, but the symbol X is associated with denial but at the same time change and memories. Doesn't this sound a bit TOO convenient that is portrays Lillian's character development over the past few episodes?? Also it's associated with the Wheel of Fortune in the tarot card readings, which symbolizes:

Turning point — Opportunities — Possibilities.
Destiny — Fate — Superior Forces — Movement
Development — Activity — Surprises — Expansion
Sudden Events — Speed — New Developments — Life Cycles
Interpretation — Sudden Change — Dissension — Approachability

Changes --->>> music box, luea's way of teaching, falling in love with MIURA (though I'm not sure if their platonic life partners.)

So like, look at this evidence man. I think that Lady Lillian is Lady X cos of that Miura x Lillian hints flooding all over.

Who is that cloaked witch? She looks kinda old by my view, though it's probably a teenage girl with some cutesy weird design. I wonder what's her color scheme is though. What if that Lady might actually be one of the characters we already saw?? It's not éclair though.

ZECXS sword animation was flawless (for a kids show) but then again, STOP WITH THE FIGHTING. I don't find the appeal of it for this show. Speaking of which, since next episode features a mushroom soup contest made by the princes, I hope we don't get a mushroom monster.

(AHHH momona's paired up with MIURA I bet. Urghh Lillian is probably with Soarer since Romeo is with Lady Mizuki and Levi with Charon.)
Nov 14, 2014 9:51 PM

Jan 2014
Well, didn't really expect Cayenne to show up. He seems so different.
Feb 19, 2019 3:56 AM

Jul 2015
Cayenne appeared again to save the day together with that girl, looks like him and Miura know well each other by how they reacted, inb4 he's Iota.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 15, 2014

5 by poopybuttcrack »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 52 Discussion

naekiyo - Mar 28, 2015

11 by cowzarto »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 6, 2014

17 by walkdallama »»
May 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 29 Discussion

duo2nd - Oct 19, 2014

8 by Ameeraa »»
Apr 14, 2020 10:52 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 39 Discussion

duo2nd - Jan 5, 2015

7 by animedark »»
Mar 3, 2019 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.