Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 1:31 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As expected of Tsutomu, the series has been info-heavy. The concept of psyclonics has been pretty ingenious actually. Kind of like Mahouka's CADs, psyclonics transfer and utilize psychic abilities to machines, which then brought about the advent of DOWLs. Yokohama also plays a huge role in this series. There also has been introductions of a huge cast of characters, but I'm feeling Reine will be on the top of my favorites list.
Nov 1, 2014 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Oh, so a training school established and with sci-fi themes...

Meh chapter so far but I hope the author can focus on world building more than relationships since the premise does have some potential.
Sep 13, 2015 8:31 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
We have Mahouka again but with mecha. The whole Polis and Auton reminded me of Blooms and Weeds. And Reine looks to have some similarities to Tatsuya.

I like the building of the world but why the author had again to put a school setting... Hopefully most of it does not take place in school.
BronyaSilverwingSep 13, 2015 8:41 PM

More topics from this board

» Artwork

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 17, 2014 4:09 PM

» Will this be another wish fulfillment?

jakkubus - Aug 3, 2014

0 by jakkubus »»
Aug 3, 2014 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.