Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

Oct 25, 2014 1:07 PM

I need some help remembering. So with all of the fights between servants going on, how did they keep the public from noticing? Was the Mage's Association going around covering things up?

Also, I remember that Archer knows who Illya is (from the Fate route), but in UBW did they ever play up this fact at all? From the looks of it they'll probably do this later in the anime (which will explain to those who haven't read the VN why he didn't just kill her when he had the chance), but I can't remember if they did it in the VN for this route.

Oct 25, 2014 1:07 PM

Praland said:
mirakura said:

In other news, next episode: Unlimited Moe Works, starring our dearest kingu-chan.

That would be lame[/quote]

I'm a psychic. Totally expected this comment :3
The sun is a deadly laser

Oct 25, 2014 1:08 PM

ZeroDragon said:
I need some help remembering. So with all of the fights between servants going on, how did they keep the public from noticing? Was the Mage's Association going around covering things up?

Also, I remember that Archer knows who Illya is (from the Fate route), but in UBW did they ever play up this fact at all? From the looks of it they'll probably do this later in the anime (which will explain to those who haven't read the VN why he didn't just kill her when he had the chance), but I can't remember if they did it in the VN for this route.

Nowhere in the VN did it say that Archer knew who Illya was in Fate. That was a DEEN/Stay Night thing.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

chickenonthepan said:
insan3priest said:
I'm embarrassed to ask this when I read this just a few days ago. But, about Shirou spitting up blood at the end

No, in the VN, he just faints.

Spitting up blood is much more serious. Because it means he has internal wound.

I thought so, so why do this? It's not like
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

ZeroDragon said:

Mage Association will cover things up.

You remember that witnesses have to be killed right?

Oct 25, 2014 1:10 PM

insan3priest said:
chickenonthepan said:

Effect from Archer's arrow.

He is not a superhuman like Saber, so he gets internal wound.

Oct 25, 2014 1:10 PM

insan3priest said:
chickenonthepan said:

Methinks they are using this to explain
since its yet another thing that you are expected to know from fate.

Rin cna exposition dump on how he should not be okay now too.

Oct 25, 2014 1:15 PM

chickenonthepan said:
ZeroDragon said:

MA will cover things up.

Yeah. I just didn't remember when/who they stated was doing the cover up or how exactly.

BloodRequiem said:
ZeroDragon said:

Nowhere in the VN did it say that Archer knew who Illya was in Fate. That was a DEEN/Stay Night thing.

Oh I'm mixing things up =p

So for anyone wondering why Archer didn't try to kill Illya during the Berserker fight, did the VN ever give a reason that could explain that?

Oct 25, 2014 1:16 PM

ZeroDragon said:
chickenonthepan said:

MA will cover things up.

Yeah. I just didn't remember when/who they stated was doing the cover up or how exactly.

Rin said it in episode 0.

Oct 25, 2014 1:16 PM

ZeroDragon said:
chickenonthepan said:

MA will cover things up.

BloodRequiem said:

So for anyone wondering why Archer didn't try to kill Illya during the Berserker fight, did the VN ever give a reason that could explain that?

Ilya's Archer's sister. But not sure if that's the real reason.

Oct 25, 2014 1:17 PM

ZeroDragon said:
chickenonthepan said:

MA will cover things up.

BloodRequiem said:

No idea. It was pretty much a scene of Archer walking towards Berserker and a couple of more scenes after he was dead offscreen.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

Oct 25, 2014 1:17 PM

chickenonthepan said:

Ah, I see. You are saying that he got stabbed or whatever so deeply that he also received an internal wound that caused him to cough up blood? Makes sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Would have thought they'd have shown the shrapnel in his back or something, though.

@ Fai

Yeah, that's probably true.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 1:19 PM

insan3priest said:
chickenonthepan said:

Ah, I see. You are saying that he got stabbed or whatever so deeply that he also received an internal wound that caused him to cough up blood? Makes sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Would have thought they'd have shown the shrapnel in his back or something, though.

Could have just been the shockwave. The arrow warps its surroundings as it flies.

Oct 25, 2014 1:21 PM

Shit, that makes sense too. Well, we'll see next episode if he has an external wound or not.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 1:35 PM

insan3priest said:
Shit, that makes sense too. Well, we'll see next episode if he has an external wound or not.

Avalon. We aint gonna see shit.

Oct 25, 2014 1:41 PM

mirakura said:
insan3priest said:

There is a slight chance we'll see some thing at the beginning, though. If it picks up immediately after the episode. If it's like in the VN, we won't though.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 1:43 PM

insan3priest said:
mirakura said:

There is a slight chance we'll see some thing at the beginning, though. If it picks up immediately after the episode. If it's like in the VN, we won't though.

Yeah, maybe they will add something to explain that part. Maybe not, idk.

Oct 25, 2014 1:50 PM

mirakura said:
insan3priest said:

Yeah, maybe they will add something to explain that part. Maybe not, idk.

THe fact that they made shirou get hurt MORE means we will.

Oct 25, 2014 1:55 PM

I just really like that we actually got to see Illya in battle, so far in my re-read of the VN she hasn't and I don't remember her ever actually fighting.

Actually, no

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 1:58 PM

insan3priest said:
I just really like that we actually got to see Illya in battle, so far in my re-read of the VN she hasn't and I don't remember her ever actually fighting.

Actually, no

I don't think the bird thing happened. I think that was a retcon to Irisviel in F/Z.

Oct 25, 2014 2:01 PM

After this is the first dream about the desert of sword. I hope it will be glorious. :D

Also, it looks like Shirou choose to walk around the school with Saber to meet Kuzuki. Thanks God, less senpaing...

Oct 25, 2014 2:03 PM

that bird filler was pretty awesome hope we get more stuff like that.

Oct 25, 2014 2:05 PM

I liked sword filler more for illya :P

But its nice rpelacement for fate-route establishment that she is quite badass at fighting.

Oct 25, 2014 2:08 PM

CookingPriest said:
I liked sword filler more for illya :P

But its nice rpelacement for fate-route establishment that she is quite badass at fighting.

Illya uses UBW too.

Oct 25, 2014 2:21 PM

Didn't Shirou cover Saber's body from that blast in the novel?

Oct 25, 2014 2:23 PM

FlameseeK said:
Didn't Shirou cover Saber's body from that blast in the novel?

Somewhat, but he just faints, from that. Not gets internalbleeding and"dies".

Oct 25, 2014 2:26 PM

I thought it was awesome when he coughed blood, but it would have been cooler if Saber had freaked out a bit more like RinPriest said and Shirou had covered her body like you'd expect a guy like him to do.

Oct 25, 2014 2:28 PM

FlameseeK said:
I thought it was awesome when he coughed blood, but it would have been cooler if Saber had freaked out a bit more like RinPriest said and Shirou had covered her body like you'd expect a guy like him to do.

I am okay with the way they did it - it means they are not over-emphasizing their interactions and it also means avalon infodump next ep.

Oct 25, 2014 2:34 PM

CookingPriest said:
FlameseeK said:

I am okay with the way they did it - it means they are not over-emphasizing their interactions and it also means avalon infodump next ep.

That would be glorious.

Oct 25, 2014 2:36 PM

mirakura said:
CookingPriest said:

That would be glorious.

Don't expect more than Rin going "Shirou! You were killed and you should be dead but you are not! WTF!" And shirou going "YEAH, WTF! indeed!"

Then somewhere latter on in the show "oh by the way that thing in you"

Oct 25, 2014 2:42 PM

CookingPriest said:
mirakura said:

That would be glorious.

Don't expect more than Rin going "Shirou! You were killed and you should be dead but you are not! WTF!" And shirou going "YEAH, WTF! indeed!"

Rin always suspects it's Saber's regenerative powers. Even tho Saber thinks something else :3

Oct 25, 2014 2:44 PM

Saber didn't realize it was Avalon until like the second to last night of Fate, though.
Modified by Ston3_FreeN7, Oct 25, 2014 2:47 PM

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 2:45 PM

insan3priest said:
Saber didn't realize it was Avalon until like the last second to last night of Fate, though.

Yep.

In this I fully expect ARcher to blow the whistle about it to Shirou. Maybe when he is convincing him to stop just before the drown in your ideals stuff?

Oct 25, 2014 2:45 PM

CookingPriest said:

Just for the secondary reactions I'd love to see something along those lines.

Rin: "Emiya-kun... how did you survive that... you must have had died from that, there is no way you could have survived that! After all people die when they are killed!"

Shirou: "Well, appearantly I was killed, but somehow survived, wouldn't be the first time..."

Oct 25, 2014 2:47 PM

CookingPriest said:
insan3priest said:
Saber didn't realize it was Avalon until like the last second to last night of Fate, though.

Yep.

In this I fully expect ARcher to blow the whistle about it to Shirou. Maybe when he is convincing him to stop just before the drown in your ideals stuff?

Archer already said a sentence about it in the VN. They might expand on that, or just leave it with one sentence for that 'mystery' effect. Tho the newcomers will be dumbfunded.

Oct 25, 2014 3:00 PM

I can't remember, does archer walk Shirou back home in UBW?

I remember that being earlier.

Oct 25, 2014 3:03 PM

WrongPriest said:
I can't remember, does archer walk Shirou back home in UBW?

I remember that being earlier.

Nah, that's definitely in UBW. It's after Shirou's run in with Rider.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 3:06 PM

RinPriest said:
insan3priest said:

Nah, that's definitely in UBW. It's after Shirou's run in with Rider.

and that's when the famous lines get told.

Actually no, that's the next night after Caster.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 3:12 PM

Very much enjoyed hearing Kirei and Gil talk. Love those guys. More of those anime original scenes, please.

Oct 25, 2014 3:12 PM

I wonder what episode that particular moment will be in.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 3:27 PM

RinPriest said:
insan3priest said:

Actually no, that's the next night after Caster.

What. Seriously?

My whole life is Unlimited Lie Works.

Fix'd

Oct 25, 2014 3:29 PM

Every now and then Mirakura has flashes of brilliance.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 3:29 PM

mirakura said:
Fix'd

I copyrighted that fix, you thief!

insan3priest said:

Nope, just copyright infraction

Oct 25, 2014 3:42 PM

insan3priest said:

Discrimination against the MIRAKUROUS!

Grey-Zone said:
mirakura said:
Fix'd

I copyrighted that fix, you thief!

insan3priest said:

Nope, just copyright infraction

Lol. WUT

Oct 25, 2014 4:06 PM

what songs from the VN do you guys hope ufotable will remix im hoping for some church on the hill

Oct 25, 2014 4:08 PM

RinPriest said:
fairypriest said:
what songs from the VN do you guys hope ufotable will remix im hoping for some church on the hill

>church on the hill

>the part where they had to play church on the hill never played

There goes your wish.
don't crush my dreams

Oct 25, 2014 4:16 PM

EMIYA
Ever Present Feeling
All the World's Evil (for HF)

Oct 25, 2014 4:19 PM

Would love Ever Present Feeling to be used, but I'm not holding out too much hope. Emiya is pretty much a sure bet.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 25, 2014 4:20 PM

ZeroDragon said:
EMIYA
Ever Present Feeling
All the World's Evil (for HF)
emiya was already used when archer was summoned

Oct 25, 2014 4:22 PM

insan3priest said:
Would love Ever Present Feeling to be used, but I'm not holding out too much hope. Emiya is pretty much a sure bet.

Maybe a new version/remix of it. The original probably only works in a VN environment for quiet and slow reading.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »