Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

May 3, 2016 4:01 AM

Maloghurst said:
joe_g7 said:

yes thats what I thought, she was more comfortable and open with Shirou, and seeing their interactions I thought to myself that, hey we might get some mini-romance, but it quickly disappeared
romance occurs between them in the first story route of fate/stay night. unlike there circumstances wont really allow for them to really "ignite" in this story route. also with this in mind a majority of the story elements involving here will not arise like they do in the other storyline. so if you're coming in straight from F/Z it's gonna be a bit of a rough transition imo

Yeah, I havent watched Fate/Stay night, I came here straight from Fate/Zero, but no problems so far
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 4, 2016 10:49 AM

joe_g7 said:
Maloghurst said:
romance occurs between them in the first story route of fate/stay night. unlike there circumstances wont really allow for them to really "ignite" in this story route. also with this in mind a majority of the story elements involving here will not arise like they do in the other storyline. so if you're coming in straight from F/Z it's gonna be a bit of a rough transition imo

Yeah, I havent watched Fate/Stay night, I came here straight from Fate/Zero, but no problems so far
dont worry about F/SN 2006. as far as this goes you basically got UBW and the upcoming HF trilogy and this would make up your fate/stay night adaptation. more or less at the end of the day you'll be getting 2/3rds of F/SN from UFO and you'd be getting screwed out of a few plot threads(most notably saber's) but for the most part F/Z, UBW, and HF will be your Fate experience. oh and there is also an upcoming Fate/extra adaptation. but F/E doesnt really sit withing this "main story" that is presented in Fate/stay night(and by extension F/Z)

May 4, 2016 11:04 AM

Maloghurst said:
joe_g7 said:

dont worry about F/SN 2006. as far as this goes you basically got UBW and the upcoming HF trilogy and this would make up your fate/stay night adaptation. more or less at the end of the day you'll be getting 2/3rds of F/SN from UFO and you'd be getting screwed out of a few plot threads(most notably saber's) but for the most part F/Z, UBW, and HF will be your Fate experience. oh and there is also an upcoming Fate/extra adaptation. but F/E doesnt really sit withing this "main story" that is presented in Fate/stay night(and by extension F/Z)

okay, thank you for the info, appreciate it
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 20, 2016 12:40 AM

Another great episode. The beauty continues. Berserker got the moves! Berserker too stronk!

Oh, Shirou. It begins.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jun 24, 2016 9:34 PM
Berserker is soo op. He kind of looks like a mini version of a Kabane or titan lol.

I still don't get his Noble Phantasm. Is it just that you can revive from death every 3 days?

Jun 25, 2016 12:35 AM

arikryu said:

I still don't get his Noble Phantasm. Is it just that you can revive from death every 3 days?

No, since. He revived twice in the fight already(from Saber's attack and from Archer's arrow).

It also has already been stated that you need specific mystic rank of attacks to wound him.

Aug 29, 2016 11:47 PM

Finally, sizeable departure from the Fate route - can't wait to see how things go differently. I was practically drooling at the battle animation and sound. Ufotable _/\_

Oct 7, 2016 12:36 PM

no one win, no one loss, nice combat, horrible final to the combat...boring... always the same... seem the fate/stay children, 3 masters and 3 children, although the evil priest if possible be a master too...

Hello, my litte boy!

Oct 29, 2016 1:58 PM

Hmm Seems like shiro has cancer.. Anyways devil child seems to relaxed. I feel like she wants to just rage about her past.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 12, 2017 1:59 AM

I wonder if they couldn't just have killed Illyasviel there if Archer would've cared to join them :P

Mar 15, 2017 12:04 PM

Gator said:
I wonder if they couldn't just have killed Illyasviel there if Archer would've cared to join them :P

Didn't Archer's smirk at the end after attempting to kill Berserker while almost indirectly killing Saber seem ominous to you?

Mar 16, 2017 2:09 AM

Gator said:

Its made very clear here that for whatever reason Archer had no intent at attacking her(ex: lying that he can't see or target her properly despite being perfectly able to save Rin).

Mar 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Hmm so Archer didn't actually wanted to help there? Would mak sense... and would make me hate him even more xD

Mar 20, 2017 6:30 AM

Gator said:
Hmm so Archer didn't actually wanted to help there? Would mak sense... and would make me hate him even more xD

There were already red flags to his character such as deliberately lying to Rin about not sensing other Masters but can perfectly count the rivets in the bridge in Miyama and save Rin against Ilya in the nick of time so yes, he never had the intention of helping them in the first place. Recklessly using Caladbolg and almost getting Saber and Shirou caught up in that massive explosion with the "intention" of killing Berserker and suspiciously smirking at his actions should have been a dead giveaway. If there's anything genuine in him, it's that he values Rin a lot.

Apr 15, 2017 3:09 PM

Godlike Animation. Really blew my mind in some scenes. Every Anime should be adapted by Ufotable lol!!

Can't wait for the next episode :)

Apr 29, 2017 4:52 PM

I reeeaaallyyyyyy love Archer. I hope Rin changes her mind about wanting Saber because Archer is so fucking OP. I'm glad she called upon him. I liked him since the beginning <3

Fricken Berserk is crazy. Just his intro with him breathing next to the tiny little girl was creepy af LOL

Jun 18, 2017 3:43 PM

Ugh, so beautiful!

Jul 5, 2017 7:54 PM

Sick sound effects! When Archer unleashed his ultimate

Nov 15, 2017 6:22 AM

Awesome fight. Just wondering if it had been possible for Archer to snipe Ilyasviel during that battle, or would her shield protect her even from his arrows?

Sep 14, 2018 4:51 AM

Sweet, sweet battle animation ~

Battle was spectacular and the 3 servants showing how strong they really are

Dec 7, 2018 2:07 AM
berserker fucking so so strong,,

Jan 10, 12:10 AM

It seems that Archer is up to something.
Life has no meaning.

Apr 7, 10:41 PM

Ilya as usual is just as charming as can be. I hadn’t seen Archers mini nuke till now. I hope there’s plenty more surprises to come.

Jun 15, 7:27 AM

They showed Kirei's hidden intention quicker than FSN 2006.

And Archer really have a bow. Thx DEEN.
Modified by Kish0, Jun 15, 7:31 AM
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 22, 3:48 AM

hmm the battles are really intense

Oct 2, 2:56 AM
oh..... so much action in one episode.. i totally full.

Oct 31, 7:25 AM

Damn berserker too op. Archer could've hit that Loli with his shaft and that could've been sure win. Fuvking shirou being useless

Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]