Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2014 6:37 AM
Feb 2014
There were many unanswered questions, many unheard tellings, many things people are confused about. From the top of my head,

what is it that Taro's sister said when Taro waited for her outside her school, on that note, why did he wait there, and why did the sister get angry? Also, the black enterty that grabbed her sister, and obviously Taro, what was that, or was that just Taro's mind transforming the kidnapper, whom was a ordinary human, into a monster?

At the end of the anime, Miyaro said "I'll be watching over you" or something to Taro, and then cried. What was that about? Was it Taro's sister channelling through her? Why did Miyaro cry?

Why is Masayuki's past so significant? I know it was bad, but it had no real connection to Taro and Makoto, not to mention it doesn't expand on it?

there are many more which I can't quite think of as of now, but atlease with these questions, do they go unanswered in the Manga as well, to add effect? Or is it answered?
May 14, 2018 9:26 PM
Apr 2018
I am still in the middle of the anime and it answers a few of these questions. The black figure is the kidnapper. Masayuki's past isn't that important it was just to say he had trauma in his childhood to.
Oct 16, 2020 11:03 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Just finished the anime today and I can answer a few of these questions (or at least my interpretations)

Presumably, Taro wanted to go see his sister and so he waited outside the school until classes were over. Mizuka was mad at Taro because he went by himself when he was only 3, which was dangerous (as we see, it absolutely was). She was probably scolding him for doing so.

I'm pretty sure the kidnapper is a monster because Taro was 3 at the time so his perception of it was warped. We can see that he was a normal human being in his case file (and maybe in flashbacks? I can't remember if he was ever in human form in them)

I know this is an old thread but whatever.
Mar 4, 2023 12:33 PM
Mar 2016
zeroyalkiller267 said:
There were many unanswered questions, many unheard tellings, many things people are confused about. From the top of my head,

what is it that Taro's sister said when Taro waited for her outside her school, on that note, why did he wait there, and why did the sister get angry? Also, the black enterty that grabbed her sister, and obviously Taro, what was that, or was that just Taro's mind transforming the kidnapper, whom was a ordinary human, into a monster?

At the end of the anime, Miyaro said "I'll be watching over you" or something to Taro, and then cried. What was that about? Was it Taro's sister channelling through her? Why did Miyaro cry?

Why is Masayuki's past so significant? I know it was bad, but it had no real connection to Taro and Makoto, not to mention it doesn't expand on it?

there are many more which I can't quite think of as of now, but atlease with these questions, do they go unanswered in the Manga as well, to add effect? Or is it answered?

I haven't read the manga, but I did just finish the anime.

There are a number of possibilities why Mizuka was angry. It's very likely that she was angry at him for always following her around. Typical sibling behavior. The monster was a regular guy that became a spirit monster after he died because of his wicked deeds.

Miyako was pretending to be Mizuka to make Taro happy. She was crying because she felt like no one saw her as herself, only as the dead spirits that possessed her or as a crazy person.

Masayuki's trauma was important because it gave him a reason to bond with Taro and Makoto, gave them a reason to take flight, and served as a more realistic anchor in contrast to the paranormal problems going on with the other characters. Even his family drama served as a kind of relatable chaser compared to organ harvesting rings and struggles for cult power.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ghost Hound Chapter 1 Discussion

JustinBiz - Oct 7, 2008

2 by weeeeeew »»
Oct 8, 2008 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.