Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 24, 2014 7:05 PM

Dec 2012
well, i didn't expect them to animate 'Excalibur' (w/c i think isn't a bad thing), but don't you think the remaining number of episodes to animate 'Mothers Rosario' is a bit too low? Cause if the 'Excalibur' arc will take-up around 3-4 episodes, there will be like only 6-7 episodes for 'Mothers Rosario'...

from what i see it (looking at the new OP and ED), i think there is a possibility that they won't animate 'Mothers Rosario' for this season...or maybe they'll animate the whole of 'Early and Late'...anyway, this are all just assumptions I wanted to share... :P

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Oct 24, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
Back to the fairy shit. Looks like a repeat of season 1s mediocre-decent first half and trash second half.
Oct 24, 2014 7:26 PM

Dec 2012
the 'Excalibur' arc is actually a decent arc...heck, its the only arc that focuses more on the MMO aspect...what i don't like is that, with the remaining no. of episodes, they'll f*cked up on adapting 'Mothers Rosario'...

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Oct 24, 2014 10:23 PM

Jul 2007
Not really. MR is a volume or so. ~7 Episodes is more than enough to adapt it.

Qans said:
Back to the fairy shit. Looks like a repeat of season 1s mediocre-decent first half and trash second half.

BAck to anime secondaries talking bullshit they know nothing about.
Oct 24, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2014
CookingPriest said:

Qans said:

Nah i watched the series I do know. Don't call me an "anime secondary" trying to act superior or something. The first half of season 1 wasnt bad, the second half was ass. The ratings agree with me. The first 14 eps of sao 2 wasnt bad, but i have a feeling this half will be. We will see. Go back to dickriding and spoiling fate for everyone
Oct 24, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
tyanak13 said:
well, i didn't expect them to animate 'Excalibur' (w/c i think isn't a bad thing), but don't you think the remaining number of episodes to animate 'Mothers Rosario' is a bit too low? Cause if the 'Excalibur' arc will take-up around 3-4 episodes, there will be like only 6-7 episodes for 'Mothers Rosario'...

from what i see it (looking at the new OP and ED), i think there is a possibility that they won't animate 'Mothers Rosario' for this season...or maybe they'll animate the whole of 'Early and Late'...anyway, this are all just assumptions I wanted to share... :P

Caliber is confirmed to be 3 episodes. Mother's Rosario is also confirmed to air this season.

Finally, Mother's Rosario is a single volume arc. GGO is a double volume arc.

Qans said:

Nah i watched the series I do know. Don't call me an "anime secondary" trying to act superior or something. The first half of season 1 wasnt bad, the second half was ass. The ratings agree with me. The first 14 eps of sao 2 wasnt bad, but i have a feeling this half will be. We will see. Go back to dickriding and spoiling fate for everyone

No, you don't. All you have is a mistaken assumption, regretfully.
Oct 25, 2014 1:29 AM

Aug 2014
tyanak13 said:

They've already confirmed it, though.
Qans said:
CookingPriest said:

You watched the parts of the series out so far so you know what the parts that are yet to come out will be like?
That's incredible, how do you do it?
Oct 25, 2014 2:40 AM
Jul 2014
hey, at least we have the original cast, and cuz i f**king despise shione, i'm actually enjoying it cuz ima fantard of the original
Oct 25, 2014 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
InsertPriestHere said:
tyanak13 said:

They've already confirmed it, though.
Qans said:

You watched the parts of the series out so far so you know what the parts that are yet to come out will be like?
That's incredible, how do you do it?

Did you read what I said?
Oct 25, 2014 2:33 PM

Oct 2013
I don't think you are very good at communicating?

We read what you said, but I'm suspecting that we didn't read what you thought you said.
Oct 25, 2014 2:37 PM

Jul 2013
Qans said:
Oct 27, 2014 7:15 AM

Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:

Qans said:

Now that sounded elitist
Oct 27, 2014 7:22 AM

Jul 2007
Rolanddeschain said:
CookingPriest said:

Now that sounded elitist

When someone apparently pretends to know EVERYTHING about ~9 twenty minute long episodes that have not aired based on few episodes that aired two years ago, I have every right for elitism~
Oct 27, 2014 9:12 AM

Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:
Rolanddeschain said:

Now that sounded elitist

When someone apparently pretends to know EVERYTHING about ~9 twenty minute long episodes that have not aired based on few episodes that aired two years ago, I have every right for elitism~

That is the way of thought of elitists...
It is just needed to explain, not to call secondaries and stuff ~~
Oct 27, 2014 9:29 AM
Jan 2012
GGNoodles said:
Qans said:

This.

Actually I dont get how people can defend this mediocre ALO shit. Holy crap, Kirei have you even watched this trash? It is truly bad - plot, direction, animation, dialogs.
Oct 27, 2014 10:05 AM

Aug 2014
unknownp123 said:
GGNoodles said:

This.

Actually I dont get how people can defend this mediocre ALO shit. Holy crap, Kirei have you even watched this trash? It is truly bad - plot, direction, animation, dialogs.

It's really funny when this arc isn't even the majority of the second half.
Oct 27, 2014 12:27 PM
Mar 2012
Blaming the game, not the arc, that's just great. Take it from those who read the novels, everyone agrees the best arc excluding Alicization happens in ALO. No exceptions. There's a reason for that. You can talk about how crappy Fairy Dance is, but that doesn't mean Caliber or Mother's Rosario is too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.