Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 24, 2014 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Erza working with a shovel.
Lol what.

Not as weird as whatever Lucy encountered on the Beach though. It also seems like Lucy has a bit of a problem summoning her spirits. And finally, they got to the good parts with the new characters. That's Virgo...sort of. I like this side of her better though with her badass side. Heh, actually all of them look really different. I mean holy shit, look at Aquarius, she is almost like a mini Wendy lol

Oct 24, 2014 6:57 PM

Jun 2014
Where are you watching these eps so fast?
Oct 24, 2014 7:28 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, didn't expect that and Erza looks surprisingly good in that uniform!

Everything be weird and the opposite! Virgo turned into a sadist and punishes people!! Can't believe they all changed so much... Aquarius to a little girl being all cute :O This is quite interesting about Loke and the spirits wanting perfect freedom.

The contracts being null though :( Wonder what is causing all these weird phenomenons. Well this is refreshing and didn't imagine I get to see the celestial spirits in another light!
Oct 24, 2014 7:40 PM
Sep 2012
Awesome episode, this arc finally getting started. We start with unusual weather, and business doing great for Fairy Tail, Juvia lucked out, Erza does what she normally does do everything to the fulliest. Mira saved a request for Lucy, I wonder giving what happened hypnotised Mira to do that, to make sure Lucy went on that job request.

And surprise to quote a great movie line "It's a trap", the golden keys have stopped working, Lucy is screwed, meanwhile Yukino arrives at Fairy Tail looking for Lucy trying to tell her something, turns out all the golden keys are not working. turns out the golden spirits have gone crazy, and their personality flip. Virgo still loves SNM, just the other way around, Loke or should I say Leo he likes to be called is not interested in girls, and Aquarieus what I can say, I think evil Aquareus is more nicer than regular Aquarieus.

Interesting to see where this goes, I think the spirits one by one will defect back to Lucy's side, I think Aquarieus will be the first one to jump ship. Natsu vs Loke as a final boss fight perhaps? Though I perfer Gray vs Loke, they have history form the S Class exam, I hope to see them fight at some point giving their history.

Great episode, I am glad Yukino seems to be sticking around, yet they have not yet announced if she is back in Sabertooth, I still think there is a chance this arc could be the story that sets up her return to Sabertooth. Great episode, Fairy Tail know how to make filler arcs.
blfanOct 24, 2014 7:46 PM
Oct 24, 2014 7:43 PM

Apr 2008
A good solid start for the arc.
Oct 24, 2014 7:46 PM
Sep 2014
this episode was bad ass

it seems loke hasnt totally forgot lucy

virgo was just idk way too cool, and i have to see aries in action

Aquarius reminds you of that crazy ass little girl thats trying to kill you on the sly

i cant wait for the rest of this arc
Oct 24, 2014 7:49 PM

Aug 2012
I guess you can call the last episode set up for this, but this was the true start of the arc, and a wonderful start it was. Was on the edge of my seat, despite somewhat knowing what to expect.

Maybe it's just be, but I find myself liking Natsu more during the fillers than the non filler arcs.
Oct 24, 2014 7:59 PM

Aug 2014
Finally no fillers!
Ezra in a hard hat was the best!
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
Oct 24, 2014 8:02 PM

May 2013
This is an interesting arc. Seeing the celestial spirits act differently and the way they looks was funny.
Oct 24, 2014 8:27 PM

May 2012
Lol Capricorn.. Aquarius is cute and Loki is badass look..

Oct 24, 2014 8:30 PM

Jun 2014
These new 12 spirits are much cooler and badass than the old ones, I wouldn't mind if they stay like this. My nigga Loki out here lookin like Gilgamesh
Oct 24, 2014 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
Wonder what they did with the Spirit king.
Oct 24, 2014 8:44 PM

Feb 2014
ravivi said:
Wonder what they did with the Spirit king.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

The celestial spirits being different is pretty cool, only if they weren't in that enemy sort of way...
If the gold keys can't be summoned, I wonder how the silver keys can.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the arc.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Oct 24, 2014 8:57 PM

Mar 2008
The new Virgo is awesome & the loli Aqarius is cute. =3 Fairy Tail filler arcs are awesome. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.
Oct 24, 2014 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
Solid start to a new filler arc. The new designs for the celestial spirits are fairly interest. Loke looks like Gilgamesh with that massive armour.
Oct 24, 2014 9:15 PM

Jun 2014
Awesome_G said:
Solid start to a new filler arc. The new designs for the celestial spirits are fairly interest. Loke looks like Gilgamesh with that massive armour.

You literally said exactly what I said
Oct 24, 2014 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
Pretty good start to the new filler arc, can't wait to see where this goes.
Oct 24, 2014 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
DavidWalston said:
Finally no fillers!

You do know this is the start of the filler arc.
Oct 24, 2014 9:32 PM

Apr 2014
Mr7Beans said:
i thought that guy at the beginning was luffy xD

^
Nice start to the filler arc though, I like all of the designs, particularly you Aquarius x3
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Oct 24, 2014 9:36 PM
Mar 2014
I think the villain in this arc will be Ophiuchus, after all is supposed to be the strongest zodiacal spirit
Oct 24, 2014 9:46 PM

Jun 2013
Mr7Beans said:
Lol i thought i was the only one
Oct 24, 2014 9:47 PM

Apr 2011
Lucy was amazing with her whip. Anyone know if the electric whip of Lucy, does any actual electricity damage or is it for only appearances? Like it showing its generated by her "magic," etc..
sfn27x said:
I think the villain in this arc will be Ophiuchus, after all is supposed to be the strongest zodiacal spirit
That could be true, but I'm leaning towards it being a solution to all of this.

What are your thoughts about the princess? The OP showed her with a black spirit key.
J053PH said:
Mr7Beans said:
Same here, I'm looking forward to more of this hidden fun.
Oct 24, 2014 9:53 PM
Mar 2014
vansonbee said:
Lucy was amazing with her whip. Anyone know if the electric whip of Lucy, does any actual electricity damage or is it for show? Like it showing its generated by her "magic," etc..
sfn27x said:
That could be true, but I'm leaning towards it being a solution to all of this.

What are your thoughts about the princess? The OP showed her with a black spirit key.
J053PH said:
Same here, I'm looking forward to more of this hidden fun.

Yes, and Yukino have a black key too (Ophichus) when its supposed to be gold, that 2 spirits are likely the ones behind this mess
Oct 24, 2014 10:05 PM

Jun 2013
Anyone think it's possible that the cause of the personality change has something to do with the thirteenth key? You know, the one Yukino used in the battle against Kagura.
Oct 24, 2014 10:39 PM
Oct 2014
I love this episode of fairy tail because I been wait for some awesome fights. But feel like Lucy should have fought instead of crying and allowing her self to get beat up. *Your my friend * sorry Lucy but ur friend is whopping ur ass right now
Oct 24, 2014 10:44 PM

Oct 2014
That a Nice Strong Begining for a New Main Arc...
Liking how the spirit new form. Aries still have the Tan that Natsu gave her.
Most of the personality and Form is their total opposite .
Well for Taurus become a gentleman-ish maybe, maybe think Yukino gross or indecent in later Episode.
Love Virgo change, From "Princess Punish me" to " I want to Punish you"
Well for Capricorn, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius, we don't know what change to personality, since we don't know much about them.
Oct 24, 2014 10:51 PM
Oct 2014
Lol also this episode reminds me of bleach when the bankai took human form and went against there masters O.o
Oct 24, 2014 10:52 PM

Apr 2014
Good start to the new arc. I think this one is going to be okay, depending how long it goes for. I actually thought Nab went out on a job the lazy bastard lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2014 10:54 PM

Apr 2011
sfn27x said:
Yes, and Yukino have a black key too (Ophichus) when its supposed to be gold, that 2 spirits are likely the ones behind this mess

I guess we are in different camps about those 2 keys. I thought the cause for the spirits to turn evil, was back during the magical games, with Zeref Eclipse Gate?
AJWilliams said:
Good start to the new arc. I think this one is going to be okay, depending how long it goes for. I actually thought Nab went out on a job the lazy bastard lol.
Now i know his name. lol
Oct 24, 2014 10:58 PM

Dec 2013
Should have figured we'd get a Filler Arc here, but I had hoped...

Oh well. Looks interesting, anyhow.

It was nice to see that Lucy's "talk no jutsu" didn't work, I really get sick of that approach in other series. The new Zodiacs look rather cool, well most of them do at least. Gilga-Loke, Loli Aquarius, BA Vigro stand out above the rest though. I like seeing the new Taurus, the change in personality is actually kind of nice compared to his usual idiot-perv self. I kept waiting to hear Cancer say "ebi".

Well, as far as Filler Arcs go, this one is off to a grand start. I do want to get to the next arc of the main story, however. So I hope they don't Filler Arc us to death, even if I can understand why they're doing it.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Oct 24, 2014 11:21 PM

May 2014
Even though this is a filler arc, I think it's pretty good. I'm prepared for the nakama power.

Oh, and Luffy was there?! Wearing blue clothes, wow.
Oct 24, 2014 11:28 PM

Apr 2013
Interesting and promising start Lucy was awesome with her whip and I still can't get over Capricorn's face. It looks ridiculous, that and Pisces were the only two whose design disappointed me everyone else looks awesome or good to ok on Cancer and Scorpio. My personally favorite is Sagittarius he looks like true centaur not a guy in a horse custom. I wonder if the changes in weather are going to be related too, most likely or else it would not have mentioned it.
Oct 25, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2011
DavidWalston said:
Finally no fillers!

This is a filler arc though.
Oct 25, 2014 12:49 AM

Aug 2012
Mamichou said:
Even though this is a filler arc, I think it's pretty good. I'm prepared for the nakama power.

I'm prepared for it, but I don't know, the key of the starry sky arc didn't really use it. Certainly not to the point the manga does at times anyway.
Oct 25, 2014 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
Strong start to the filler arc.
Loke definitely reminded me of Gilgamesh.
sfn27x said:

Yeah.. could be.
Oct 25, 2014 1:39 AM

Jul 2014
Wow. That was pretty intense for a filler arc.
I love the spirits new designs and new power. I hope I could see more interactions between FT and ST in this arc.
Google first, ask later
Oct 25, 2014 1:53 AM

Aug 2012
Mr7Beans said:
I thought that guy at the beginning was luffy xD
Same here
Oct 25, 2014 2:03 AM

Feb 2013
GODDAMN IT........Just when I started enjoying it Moeblob Aquarius appeared......Such a Turnoff.......Now I'll just have to skip the damn Arc
Oct 25, 2014 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
vongola-undecimo said:
GODDAMN IT........Just when I started enjoying it Moeblob Aquarius appeared......Such a Turnoff.......Now I'll just have to skip the damn Arc

You didn't see any of the new designs before hand? Loli aquarius was known ages ago
Oct 25, 2014 2:07 AM

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
vongola-undecimo said:

You didn't see any of the new designs before hand? Loli aquarius was known ages ago

I Did'nt even know there was gonna be A Filler Arc
Oct 25, 2014 3:16 AM

Dec 2011
Dem weather anomalies doe...

LOL, Erza an a shovel XD.

Hang in there Natsu T.T!

Hahaha, Natsu got eaten...

It looks like Lucy's celestial spirits won't come out and help for some odd reason.

Virgo's looking really cool and the rest of the celestial spirits looks freaking awesome now, a thousand times better than they did before they rebelled and holy crap... Loke transformed into Gilgamesh from the Fate series XD.

Lucy got beaten to a pulp by Virgo T.T

So they've lost all of their memories and are rebelling it would seem, rather interesting to be honest.

Aquarius gap moe?!

I find it funny how powerful Natsu was during the tournament and how weak he seems now against the celestial spirits.

I don't know if this is a filler arc, but I'm really lovin' it and I can't wait to see more episodes.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Oct 25, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2013
Another filler arc about Lucy, just a reminder about who the MC is :3
Some of these new designs were good, specially gemini.
I do wonder if they're going to show something about the 13th golden key, but probably not, since it's a filler (still, this is the kind of arc that I wanted after the one where the manga currently is).
Oct 25, 2014 4:11 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty interesting...

Oct 25, 2014 4:12 AM

Apr 2008
Silver4000 said:
I do wonder if they're going to show something about the 13th golden key, but probably not, since it's a filler (still, this is the kind of arc that I wanted after the one where the manga currently is).

THere is no 13'th golden key. Gold keys are after the ZODIACS
Oct 25, 2014 5:58 AM

Oct 2013
Qans said:
These new 12 spirits are much cooler and badass than the old ones, I wouldn't mind if they stay like this. My nigga Loki out here lookin like Gilgamesh

I feel like capricorn got somewhat of a downgrade though
Oct 25, 2014 5:59 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Silver4000 said:

I think he means the black key
Oct 25, 2014 6:01 AM

Apr 2008
LordThunderbutt said:
Darklight0303 said:

I think he means the black key

That's still not a golden key nor the strongest spirit. Spirit king is the strongest
Oct 25, 2014 6:25 AM

Feb 2013
Bad Virgo es muy caliente:*
New ed is pretty sweet.
This filler arc looks pretty fun:D
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Oct 25, 2014 6:34 AM

May 2014
Nice episode! I wonder what happened with the spirits. Can't wait for the next episode :D
Virgo is a sexy bitch, lol.
And I always love it when Natsu saves Lucy like that, I really like those two together.
Just Monika.
Oct 25, 2014 6:36 AM

Sep 2013
virgo is so awesome >~~~~~~<
and lucy remembering the past virgo while attacking is </3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.