Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 9, 2015 11:43 PM

NamesMonk said:
Hello guys my name on here is NamesMonk, Most of my friends call me Monk. I love most type of music and respect other people's choice in music. I create a bit of my own music as a hobby and for a bit of fun. :)

Welcome to the Empire Monk!!

Prince-Angel said:
Hello everybody I'm Prince-Angel known as Silva in real life.

I love all types of music rock, hip hop and everything. I'm friendly so add me as a friend or message me we can talk and have fun. I'm open to all music suggest some to me or if you want some ask. I live in London it's pretty boring here but oh well

Music helps me in any situation when i'm sad or happy or just wanna chill or in a party getting excited. I love music, I write music i'm in a music group and we perform every month we make all genres of music and it feels good to be in a place where i'm in common with so many people I love anime and music

So it's great to meet everyone

Welcome to the Empire Silva!!

Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

( ^_^)/

Jun 18, 2015 4:01 AM
Uhm, i'm not entirely sure how to introduce my self, so uh.
The name's Natalie, but more often then not my friends call me noon.
I can't really explain my music taste, it's pretty all over the place.
I look forward to talking with you all.

Jun 18, 2015 10:52 AM
Thanx for joining TME, Noon! We welcome you to I special little club!

Jun 18, 2015 11:54 AM

Welcome to the Empire Noon!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

( ^_^)/

Jun 23, 2015 11:08 PM
Hi there! I'm not entirely sure on how to introduce myself, so I'll just do the best I can. My name is Erik, but my friends call me Ekik (hence, my username). I guess I really just enjoy music I like, but my main genre is probably Alternative Rock. To give you an idea, 'Muse' is my favorite band. But at the same time I'm a choir boy so don't feel scared to talk to me about classical music :D I really look forward to talking to everyone in this Club!

Jun 24, 2015 3:34 PM
Welcome Erik to the Empire!

Jun 29, 2015 10:34 PM
Hello people! I'm "Neko Knuckle", but that name may change, so you can call me Tony (which is my real name), or whatever else you like really xD

I'm into basically every genre of music, from crazy dubstep all the way to ambient classical.

I also make anime-related music.
I'm most well known for my 8-bit anime ringtones, which you can check out here if you like:
Volume 1
Volume 2

I also do some anime remixes- here's a remix I just made, of the OP from Chobits:
Chobits Remix

SO YEAH THAT'S ME I GUESS. Looking forward to conversing with you guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Check out my anime remixes and stuff!
https://soundcloud.com/neko-knuckle

Jun 29, 2015 11:26 PM
Hi Tony

Jun 30, 2015 9:18 AM

Ekik said:
Hi there! I'm not entirely sure on how to introduce myself, so I'll just do the best I can. My name is Erik, but my friends call me Ekik (hence, my username). I guess I really just enjoy music I like, but my main genre is probably Alternative Rock. To give you an idea, 'Muse' is my favorite band. But at the same time I'm a choir boy so don't feel scared to talk to me about classical music :D I really look forward to talking to everyone in this Club!

Welcome to the Empire Ekik!!

NekoKnuckle said:
Hello people! I'm "Neko Knuckle", but that name may change, so you can call me Tony (which is my real name), or whatever else you like really xD

I'm into basically every genre of music, from crazy dubstep all the way to ambient classical.

I also make anime-related music.
I'm most well known for my 8-bit anime ringtones, which you can check out here if you like:
Volume 1
Volume 2

I also do some anime remixes- here's a remix I just made, of the OP from Chobits:
Chobits Remix

SO YEAH THAT'S ME I GUESS. Looking forward to conversing with you guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Welcome to the Empire Tony!!

I hope you both enjoy your stay here with us!!

Jul 1, 2015 5:50 AM

Heya, ^w^. My name is Kyle Kirisaki. And i am open to any type of music to begin with, but am mostly into all genres of rock music and some metal (like them crooked vultures). I have been playing guitar since year and 7 years since in december. :D Looking forward to talk to people that are into music as much as me. Also i am into slice of life anime. Thank you for reading. bye-bye.

Jul 1, 2015 10:09 AM
hello Kyle

Jul 4, 2015 6:23 PM

Yo guys, new here, I'm Paul aka wutdahek, not very good at introductions but hey :))
I listen to about anything but i'm mostly into rock, metal, jazz and good old 90s hip-hop.. used to play the piano and now i've been playing guitar for about 6-7 years
Some artists i like off the top of my head (i'll leave out hip-hop cuz there's so many that i love) :- Escape the Fate, Thousand Foot Crunch, Gorillaz, Linkin Park, TDG, Saliva, Intervals, Celldweller, Soilwork, Rise Against, Hoobastank, Arctic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, BFMV, Secret and Whisper, Our Last Night, Crown the Empire, Silverstein... and it goes on for ages...
The Hip-Hop list would be a whole other post so if anyone else likes 90s hip-hop then i'm more than happy to share my favourites in that genre and that goes for any other genre too! :))
Look forward to meeting you all

Jul 4, 2015 9:23 PM
wutdahek said:
Yo guys, new here, I'm Paul aka wutdahek, not very good at introductions but hey :))
I listen to about anything but i'm mostly into rock, metal, jazz and good old 90s hip-hop.. used to play the piano and now i've been playing guitar for about 6-7 years
Some artists i like off the top of my head (i'll leave out hip-hop cuz there's so many that i love) :- Escape the Fate, Thousand Foot Crunch, Gorillaz, Linkin Park, TDG, Saliva, Intervals, Celldweller, Soilwork, Rise Against, Hoobastank, Arctic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, BFMV, Secret and Whisper, Our Last Night, Crown the Empire, Silverstein... and it goes on for ages...
The Hip-Hop list would be a whole other post so if anyone else likes 90s hip-hop then i'm more than happy to share my favourites in that genre and that goes for any other genre too! :))
Look forward to meeting you all

Welcome to TME Paul!

Jul 5, 2015 6:36 AM

Jul 6, 2015 2:09 PM
Your welcome.

Jul 21, 2015 9:42 AM

Errhm hi? Well, erhm I am a music creator/lover. I make my own songs and i try to play songs I enjoy from for example anime and other creators. I am a newby wont deny that but I know some stuff too I play a couple of instruments and i am always on the look for learning new stuff. so let's have some fun enjoy some music and talk!

Jul 28, 2015 8:26 PM
Welcome Awar

Aug 7, 2015 8:09 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Esteb99, but you can call me Esteb. My favorite music genre is alternative rock.

Oct 2, 2015 6:08 AM
Hey guys! I am a pianist (mainly). I'm still a bit new but I enjoy creating/listening/transcribing((sometimes) music. This is the first group I am joining and I hope to have a good time with everyone.

I think instrumental covers of anime songs and pretty awesome so if you have any recommendations, or if you want any lets share. Finding new stuff is always cool.

I'm not fussy, but my favorite genres would have to be alternative rock, metal and classical.
Modified by BM_Piano, Oct 2, 2015 6:12 AM

Oct 21, 2015 5:41 PM

Hey! I really am interested in a very wide genre of music, but I'd like to expand my music taste even more! since I hate how there's so much undiscovered music for me to well...discover! My last.fm account looks like I have a pretty mainstream taste (there's nothing wrong with that! I like a lot of mainstream artists) but that's because I use 8tracks a lot to find new music and often times last.fm scrobbles the songs that are played the most.
Modified by Maka, Oct 21, 2015 5:45 PM

Nov 9, 2015 9:35 AM
HI EVERYONEE!!!! ^-^ Im a Anime Fan Which Uploads AWESOME Tracks By
AWESOME Producers!!!!
Me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrTNdkdZ5wEzlY_S_Df55og

I Just Started Please Support Me!!!
\(^○^)人(^○^)/\(^○^)人(^○^)/

-Im 15 :P I Love most genre's of music but %99 of the time i preffer suff like EDM/DUBSTEP-

-wanna talk message me!!!! (i prefer if you add me from steam its easyer and i'm much more active on steam)

-My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SYNC_R3V1

(btw i like anime to) o.O
Modified by SYNCR3V1, Nov 9, 2015 10:20 AM

Dec 17, 2015 2:09 AM

Hey I'm new here to this club!

I decided to join this club to see if anyone liked any particular bands that I am interested in! Bands I love include Iceage, The Doors, The Smiths, American Football, and Sunn O))) just to name a few.

Genres include Emo, Shoegaze, Post-Rock, Post-Hardcore, Atmospheric Black Metal, Indie, Experimental Hip-Hop, and Noise Rock to name a few.

Of course I would not mind talking about anime as well!

Thanks!

Apr 19, 2016 9:26 PM

Hello, my name is Jake. I'm really into rock and metal music. I'm not into the "Asking Alexandria" or "Avenged Sevenfold" or "Black Veil Brides",nor am I into the grunge scene. I'm heavily into stuff such as Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica, Peter Frampton, early Aerosmith, Van Halen, Pantera, Kreator, Slayer, Bathory, etc. I hope I can talk with all of you eventually, and maybe even become close friends in the future, regardless of our music tastes!

Jul 4, 2016 9:27 PM
Hello, my name is Seth and I am a musician from Ottawa, Ontario who loves anime. I've been playing drums for 6 years now and guitar for 5, and I have been in love with music all my life, though I fell in love with Japanese music during my senior year in high-school. I have since taken up learning Japanese and rediscovered anime as a result of my interest in music. It's always fun for me to discuss and discover music, so I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Jul 30, 2016 4:18 PM
thank you all my beautiful new members I love you thank you for joining!!!!😍😍😆😆😆

Jul 30, 2016 10:05 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Katsuragi, my favorite thing to do is writing music. I play guitar and a little bit of piano, oh, and I love synths too! My music tends to be chill a bit melancholic, it's usually inspired by anime soundtracks, I hope you enjoy. Feel free to talk to me anytime and send me your compositions, I'll be glad to hear them!

Here's my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/perfectkatsuragi

Aug 1, 2016 12:02 PM
Wellcome Katsuragi!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2016 12:44 AM
im a 21 year old male that love anime and manga/light novels and play PC like MMO and visual novels etc i like to listen to music alot i spend almost everyday listen to music i think 15 hour a day i got all kinds of music i like my top three as to be Japanese music and including Vocaloid i my top five is Neru, Rin, Len, Hatsune Miku, and Luka and i like Metal which is one of my favorites since i heard of it from Breaking Benjamin and Chelsea Grin in my late teens and Rock/Instrumental bands like Angel Vivaldi is one of my favorites

i even like anime music my top 3 favorite anime OST would have to be from Sword Art Online, Mondaiji-Tachi, Monogatari,
Modified by Kuro_Neko21, Aug 9, 2016 12:52 AM

Aug 10, 2016 11:29 AM
Oh wow!! Welcome to TME Shiro!!!
0-0 We have similar music taste.

Apr 8, 2017 11:32 AM
Hi am lolisinthehouse. I like listening to alternative rock and acoustic.

Apr 15, 2019 12:38 AM
i make music n listen to everything from grindcore to dream pop kthx

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]