Okay thanks for the warning. ^^

You're precious to me. Wanna bang?

Jan 2, 2015 4:03 AM

Was there a need to say that .-.

Jan 2, 2015 9:33 AM

Hihi everybody! ^^

' - '

Jan 2, 2015 9:36 AM

Heeyyyy Precious!! (Still feel like I'm imitating Golum)

Jan 2, 2015 9:39 AM

Lool xD
How's the club so far? Is it going well? C:

Jan 2, 2015 9:47 AM

Awesome! I got to (virtually) meet all kinds of people and make many new friends (including you)! I think this club is doing really well!

Jan 2, 2015 2:13 PM

Heya. I go by quite a few handles, but you could just call me anything you'd like.

I adore music, but mainly just the genres I know I'll like. I won't really often stray from electronic or jazz, or just any mellow-sounding song in general. Oh, and game OSTs of course, some are just too good lol. Some of my favorite artists are Anamanaguchi, KOAN Sound, Bossfight, School Food Punishment, and Daisuke Ishiwatari.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!

Jan 2, 2015 3:07 PM

Welcome to TME Kazuki! (I'll call you that ^^)

Jan 2, 2015 3:44 PM

Welcome to the Empire Kazuki! (I guess I'll call you that too, if you're fine with it)
I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!

( ^-^)/

Jan 2, 2015 3:47 PM

Welcome to the Empire Kazuki! (I guess I'll call you that too, if you're fine with it)
I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!

( ^-^)/

Jan 2, 2015 5:47 PM

KazukiJurai said:
... favorite artists are Anamanaguchi, KOAN Sound, Bossfight, School Food Punishment, and Daisuke Ishiwatari.

Someone say KOAN Sound? I have a feelling we are going to get along just fine :)

Welcome to TME my friend ( ^o^)/

Jan 2, 2015 6:38 PM
KazukiJurai said:
Heya. I go by quite a few handles, but you could just call me anything you'd like.

I adore music, but mainly just the genres I know I'll like. I won't really often stray from electronic or jazz, or just any mellow-sounding song in general. Oh, and game OSTs of course, some are just too good lol. Some of my favorite artists are Anamanaguchi, KOAN Sound, Bossfight, School Food Punishment, and Daisuke Ishiwatari.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too, Kazu-san! [I'll be a little different and call you that if you're okay with it?] I wonder if you'll like music of like The Cab................................

Jan 2, 2015 6:56 PM

Thanks for the welcomes o:

YesIWantPeanut said:
Someone say KOAN Sound? I have a feelling we are going to get along just fine :)

Another KOAN Sound fan? Awesome!

-Sora20 said:
Nice to meet you too, Kazu-san! [I'll be a little different and call you that if you're okay with it?] I wonder if you'll like music of like The Cab

Mmm, you can if you'd like. And I looked up some songs by The Cab, can't say that they're a group I'd listen for myself but I didn't mind it.

Jan 2, 2015 7:20 PM
Welcome Kazu!

Jan 2, 2015 9:52 PM

WELCOME!!!

Jan 4, 2015 4:46 AM

KazukiJurai said:
Thanks for the welcomes o:

YesIWantPeanut said:

Another KOAN Sound fan? Awesome!

-Sora20 said:
Nice to meet you too, Kazu-san! [I'll be a little different and call you that if you're okay with it?] I wonder if you'll like music of like The Cab

Mmm, you can if you'd like. And I looked up some songs by The Cab, can't say that they're a group I'd listen for myself but I didn't mind it.

KOAN SOUND fans aiii awesome lol

Jan 4, 2015 3:25 PM

I didn't know that there was a Introduction thread, It was even on the welcoming page :/

Anyway, my name is Lawrence, feel free to call me anything you'd like, if you can not think something , just call me Larry :3

K-On is the anime that brought me into the whole music loving view in life, because of this anime I've gotten back into guitar and recently learned how to play some of their songs as well as some other anime OP's.

I'm really friendly, but really really shy. I don't get angry unless someone or something provokes me or tries to go against what I think is right, which is the fun part of being human :P

Anyway that is me in a nutshell, it is a pleasure to meet everyone in this club, hopefully we can all get along~

Jan 4, 2015 4:20 PM

Aye! We can get along
(I've probably said that a lot already lol)
~Already getting along then :)

Jan 4, 2015 4:32 PM

Welcome DON
Everyone Here is quite Nice so I'm sure Everything'll be fine

If not just message -Momo
She's the Hammer type, so problems get solved quickly
How long will it last

Jan 4, 2015 4:45 PM

I know I already said this, but.. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh, and btw, you have an awesome thread profile pic! XD
(Watching K-On!! right now and loving it!)

Jan 4, 2015 4:49 PM

Hey Donjack :) Don't worry m8 you are in safe hands here.

Actually been looking at a few music themed anime, I think ill go give them a try now :P

Jan 6, 2015 9:05 PM

Hello. My name is LSaphiire (you can just call me Lou, hence the "L") I have just recently found this club and immediately thought I should join because well anime and music are my two most favorite things! And a bit about me... I'm the type of person who eats chips with chopsticks and waits for the beginning of the month to join MAL.

Jan 6, 2015 9:23 PM

Welcome to the Empire Lou! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!

( ^o^)/

Jan 6, 2015 9:34 PM

"Yesss, Another Joins Us" I said it with a whisper...Nah just jking

Anyways [b]Welcome[/b] "I shall just Call you "L"
If you don't mind
How long will it last

Jan 6, 2015 9:34 PM

Hey Lou glad to have you with us :)

Jan 6, 2015 10:15 PM
hey there, just call me kinigget. I don't know how much I'll be contributing to this club thing, but given my love for all things musical (there's a reason K-ON! and Sora no Woto are among my favorite shows) I figured I should sign up

Jan 6, 2015 10:34 PM

Welcome kinigget! Glad to see gave you here! You are welcome to contribute as little or as much as you like. Given your passion for 'all things musical' I'm sure you will find plenty to do here :)
Modified by YesIWantPeanut, Jan 6, 2015 10:59 PM

Jan 6, 2015 10:53 PM

Welcome My Nig anways ^ I'm sure that guy meant as little or As Much
(in case that confused you)
Music Contributions are Greatly Appreciated Here
I hope Your stay is Most Enjoyable
The Seed Has Been Planted...What Will Grow
How long will it last

Jan 6, 2015 10:57 PM

Yay two new members~

LSaphiire said:
Hello. My name is LSaphiire

Hello Lou, welcome to TME! Hope you enjoy it here!

kinigget said:
hey there, just call me kinigget.

Hi Kinigget! Contribute as much as you like and welcome to TME!

Jan 7, 2015 7:50 AM

Hello!! My name is Auris and it's nice to meet you all ^>^ (Thats is a happy snow man) I don't really have a specific taste when it comes to music... if its sounds AMAZING I will listen and jam to it and if not then I will just ignore it. I usually listen to anime openings and ending... and some times to other music :P And if you are wondering I'm 17 years old and my favorite anime ops are "Destin Histoire" from Gosick and the first Hyouka opening (Forgot how the track is called derp :P).

Jan 7, 2015 8:13 AM

Welcome Auris!

Jan 7, 2015 8:44 AM

Welcome to TME Auris!!

Jan 7, 2015 1:02 PM

kinigget said:
hey there, just call me kinigget. I don't know how much I'll be contributing to this club thing, but given my love for all things musical (there's a reason K-ON! and Sora no Woto are among my favorite shows) I figured I should sign up

Welcome to the Empire Kinigget!!! We're glad you came and joined us!

AurisLt said:
Hello!! My name is Auris and it's nice to meet you all ^>^ (Thats is a happy snow man) I don't really have a specific taste when it comes to music... if its sounds AMAZING I will listen and jam to it and if not then I will just ignore it. I usually listen to anime openings and ending... and some times to other music :P And if you are wondering I'm 17 years old and my favorite anime ops are "Destin Histoire" from Gosick and the first Hyouka opening (Forgot how the track is called derp :P).

Welcome to the Empire Auris!! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!!!

Jan 7, 2015 3:55 PM

Welcome to TME Aurist. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Jan 7, 2015 4:33 PM

Hello there my name is FartTart, I am a 17 year old highschool student from Serbia, and I believe that I have the most interesting taste in music ever. I have to say my "main" genre is Drum and Bass, because I've been listening to it the longest. Now, about my "all around" taste, I can't say what makes me like the song, I just simply have days where I will listen to something like
lately I've been enjoying some vocaloid death metal
or I can simply just listen to some awesome ost from an anime. Basically I don't enjoy the emotional lyrics and such, it just has to sound awesome.

Jan 7, 2015 4:51 PM

Welcome to the Empire Tart! I hope you enjoy your time with us in this steadily growing community!

( ^_^)/

Jan 7, 2015 5:01 PM

Welcome Tart. Drum and Bass you say? Thats my favorite genre. You should jump onto the clubs 'Izaya's Wonderland (music otakus)' thread sometime, it'll be fun to see who has the most 'interesting' taste.

Jan 7, 2015 6:55 PM

Welcome To The EMPIRE Tart

OMFG Kami-Sama this Newcomer has brought a "Revelation" upon me
I've usually never had any *like* whatsoever for Vocaloids, other than the rad character designs "no one can hate on those"

But Now I realize how much I've underestimated "T-Pain and his Disciples"
I've simply been listening to them in the wrong GENRE "Death Metal" is What They Were Born To Do "At first I was like ah ok that's nice but then around 1:28 and then that singing that followed afterward" I was like "This Is It"
My Ears have felt the "Gasms" --I must now search all night for
Death Metal Vocaloids -- I thank you, Tart
Ah and there have been a good bit of newcomers lately, so "If you notice some Weird White Stuff you can Just Ignore It"
[size=40]Peanut Looks up toward the mezzanine and uses the apple as a weaponized projectile, launching it back at -Momo with insane speed[/size]
Modified by thereisonlyone, Jan 7, 2015 7:24 PM
How long will it last

Jan 7, 2015 11:54 PM

Welcome to TME Tart!~

Jan 8, 2015 1:40 AM

YesIWantPeanut said:
Welcome Tart. Drum and Bass you say? Thats my favorite genre. You should jump onto the clubs 'Izaya's Wonderland (music otakus)' thread sometime, it'll be fun to see who has the most 'interesting' taste.

Will do :)

Jan 9, 2015 5:43 PM
Welcome Tart, Lou, Kini, and Auri to the club!! Im SO sorry in late to welcome you, things happene (a tv was broken)... but anyaways i hope you enjoy your stay!!!

Jan 9, 2015 11:13 PM

Hi people!

Just call me Repent. I´m from Argentina and I´m 18.
About music, I started playing guitar at the age of 9. Also I´ve an harmonica, but I´ve played it sometimes.

My musical taste is pretty strange: I study Jazz (of course I like the genre) as well as Blues (I prefer more Jazz). However, altough I listen those genres, I listen a lot to Classic Rock, passing through Post-Rock, and finally hearing things like Metalcore, Thrash Metal, some of Melodic Death and Hard Rock. I also feel sympathy for Hardcore Punk...

(Obviously I listen Anime OSTs too)

I got into anime almost three years ago by a good friend of mine.

I´ve a Last.fm account if You´re intrested!

Okay, Nice to meet You all!

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam

Jan 9, 2015 11:42 PM

Welcome to the Empire Repent! I hope you find yourself at home within this growing community!!

( ^_^)/

Jan 10, 2015 1:09 AM

Hey Repent! Glad to have you here with us.

@Jay. Hmm yes this is a growing community isnt it?

Jan 10, 2015 4:41 AM

Welcome to TME Repent!~

Jan 10, 2015 7:18 AM

@Peanut: Hmmmm yess this is a growing communityyy. (Said with a Snape-like voice)

Jan 10, 2015 11:24 AM
Welcome Repent!

Jan 11, 2015 4:16 PM
Greetings Aliens!

Username: PandaYingYang
Why? Cause I like Ying Yangs.
Favourite Music Genre: Every Song and I mean everything! Rap, Hip-Hop, J-Rock, K-Pop, 90's Rock..... The ones I like best are the ones that are playable on the Piano.
Favourite Hobby: Music Transciption
Favourite Anime: Steins;Gate or Higurashi (Btw: Dear You is awesome), Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is also awesome (Great....now I have 3 instead of 1 but oh well)
Favourite Anime Genre: Psychological
Favourite Game: Osu <-----If you play this, add me: PandaYingYang

Other Miscellaneous Details: I just turned 19. I play trumpet, piano, guitar, bass, saxophone. Sports I like doing are: Basketball, Ping Pong, Wii Sports (Does that count? o-o), and Nunchucks (Cause Jay Chou is awesome with them[I like his music too<oh man>]). Check out my non creative anime list and provide me some recommendations ; 3;

Other than that, I am going to play osu now. See yuh

Jan 11, 2015 4:22 PM
Wii sports...? lol xD
Welcome Pyang! (decide to call you that)

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »