Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The One Chapter 62 Discussion


#1
Nov 6, 2009 11:11 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1546
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That chapter was so worth the wait. I feel kind of bad for Lele but I feel so much worse for Eros. His father is an asshole.
 
#2
Nov 6, 2009 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 73
I didn't expect Eros to do something like that. Lele looked really scared aout what just happened. Hope she will not start to hate him for that..
He tries to help his bro and her but i don't think it's the only way. Not the best one:/
 
#3
Nov 6, 2009 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1357
Oh my, poor Lele!
 
#4
Nov 7, 2009 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 199
Lele...Poor thing... I first thought "Eros! You f*ckin bastard!", even though I knew that he had some kind of reason. But when I saw that man in glasses... Now everything is clear.
soul said:
He tries to help his bro and her but i don't think it's the only way. Not the best one:/

I agree. He could have done better.

And OMG. Poor Angus! As if his own father wasn't enough trouble...!

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

 
#5
Nov 7, 2009 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24
The drama continues! Great chap. My poor Lele =(
 
#6
Nov 7, 2009 9:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 50
ugh eros -_-
there was no reason good enough for that in my mind
 
#7
Nov 7, 2009 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 602
i think eros did that to lele, so that she would not get involve over the matter between angus and their father.



|Picture from Animepaper|
 
#8
Nov 9, 2009 1:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 182
nero said:
i think eros did that to lele, so that she would not get involve over the matter between angus and their father.


I think so too and it was necesary to be so violent...I the end i hope they end up together bcz they have chemistry
I`M A MURDERER
 
#9
Nov 10, 2009 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 49
Yep, Lele has no reason at all to be mad at Eros - he did it to save her! Poor guy! It's not like he could just tell her that he has troubles with his family and is not interested in having relationship at the moment, right? It would be so cruel! He just had to threaten her with a rape - there was no other way around it. Poor guy. Lele just has to forgive him!

... Yeah, right *roll eyes* If she really forgives him I won't go as far as to drop the series but I doubt that I'll continue to regard it as one of my favorites for long.
 
Nov 11, 2009 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 33
Anmea said:
... Yeah, right *roll eyes* If she really forgives him I won't go as far as to drop the series but I doubt that I'll continue to regard it as one of my favorites for long.


I hope it takes her a LONG time to forgive him, I mean come on! Good reason or not, that was not cool -.-
 
Nov 13, 2009 2:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 182
Jay_Kain said:
Anmea said:
... Yeah, right *roll eyes* If she really forgives him I won't go as far as to drop the series but I doubt that I'll continue to regard it as one of my favorites for long.


I hope it takes her a LONG time to forgive him, I mean come on! Good reason or not, that was not cool -.-


I`m hoping he will be her first man... the first man who will make love to her i mean :D . Bcz if its not him it would be realy nasty. And Angus is bisexual and i dont like his atitude
I`M A MURDERER
 
Nov 17, 2009 5:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 30
I don't really like the way this is going :/ but I haven't read in such a long time, I've almost forgotten everything.
 
Jul 27, 2010 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7714
Was thinking that Eros should go die for almost raping her.. but then all was clear when that spy came out.

But he shoulda done a different method. :/
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
 
May 13, 2014 1:06 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 111713
I almost raged this chapter but I guess it's somewhat understandable now. Poor Lele still though.
 
Top