Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2011

[b][u]What Shingeki no Bahamut GENESIS Figures do you want to see?[/b][/u]

Knowing that there's already been Shingeki no Bahamut figures made - and personally having been tempted to buy Dark Angel Olivia without even having played the game - I'd wager that there's a strong chance we'll get more characters from the series.

But the question remains, who do you want to see, by what company, in what pose?

Personally? I'd love to see Favaro on Horseback firing backwards - like he does in the Opening - as a 1/8. I could also see Amira standing on the tower in her rogue garb as a 1/8 as well.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 22, 2014 1:15 PM

Sep 2011
Not sure yet, but those two figures above look damn great.
Oct 23, 2014 3:46 AM

Jul 2011
definitely naked favaro looking at the tail in his reflection on the mirror.
#delicious

btw those two figures above look damn great.
Oct 23, 2014 10:39 AM

Oct 2011
millo said:
definitely naked favaro looking at the tail in his reflection on the mirror.
#delicious

Hahaha maybe from Max Factory or some other 18+ figure maker. (Don't hold your breath though)

millo said:
btw those two figures above look damn great.

Sury said:
Not sure yet, but those two figures above look damn great.

Yeah - I agree. The one on the left is more my style, and I'm still very tempted to get her. I actually almost did buy her before I saw anything of the anime or card game - just based off how much detail there is on her clothing, wings, and horns. (I usually only buy figures from things I'm invested in, like games or long running series that I love)

The names of the two figures in the opening post are "Dark Angel Olivia" (Left, 1/8) & Cerberus (Right, 1/7) - you can likely still find both online, and a store near me even stocks Cerberus.

I can't wait... I REALLY hope they make a Favaro figure of him shooting backwards on horseback. I need a male character for my collection - which is currently all girls - and assuming the continued quality of this show, I totally wouldn't think twice about getting a Favaro 1/8 in that style.

If we're really lucky, we may see the main 3 (Amira, Favaro, and Kaisar) all get proper figures.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Nov 15, 2014 8:35 PM
Sep 2007
Hmmm an Empusa figure would be nice lol
Nov 17, 2014 11:06 AM

Sep 2013
Amira in her demon form I'd like. But I'df also get a figurine of her in her first (= the dude's, kinda) outfit. I sorta liked how she looked in that one.

Oh, and Jeanne, because she a badass bitch <3
[/size]
Nov 17, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2014
I kinda want a Favaro from Kotobukiya. I like his design but Kaisar isn't bad. I really want to buy Cerberus but she's too damn expensive.
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo
Nov 17, 2014 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
Amira in her demon form and Jeanne in her knight outfitt. Mmm...
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

392 by prolecy »»
Feb 24, 1:23 PM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.