Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 19, 2014 7:14 AM

what in gods name is up with this movie?

Shaft is supposedly releasing everything so they should release it for sure.. but why no news for sooo long? They announced it so long ago? its the first movie chronologically, wouldnt it make sense to release it soon before the final season and everything?

Oct 19, 2014 9:01 AM

To me, Kizu doesn't hold any significant value to the series sequel development anymore. The only thing good coming from Kizu, is its action packed ride and Araragi's vampiristic origin story. I am more excited to see Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari 1 being animated, more than Kizu.

Yep. I didn't answer your question here, just expressing my thoughts.

Oct 19, 2014 5:16 PM

yukaru00 said:
To me, Kizu doesn't hold any significant value to the series sequel development anymore. The only thing good coming from Kizu, is its action packed ride and Araragi's vampiristic origin story. I am more excited to see Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari 1 being animated, more than Kizu.

well i am looking foward to both ;)

I am pretty sure that episode vampire hunter shows up again at some point so itd be nice to see the first time he shows up.. and also koyomi's history with shinobu.

Oct 19, 2014 5:17 PM

it's probably not gonna happen
hit me up my dudes

Oct 20, 2014 11:55 AM

I just can't fathom why it wouldn't

Oct 25, 2014 7:42 AM

yukaru00 said:

I'm pretty sure the movie would highlight or at least mention Koyomi's mindest during Kizumonogatari, which is now related to the entire story. As a matter of fact, I think this is the only story which would actively show that, since the first arcs of Bake barely show cased any of that. There's also important information about Shinobu and her mindset, which honestly would change people's views on her I guess. Except that now it's kinda random because the revelation comes too late instead of being the actually first information we got about her when the novel was released. There's also some more little back story about about the first servant, the sword other stuff.
The loyalty between Koyomi and Shinobu is also pretty random in the anime so far because it never showed why that is, which already ended a bit confusing in the anime so far. At first it was actually great that Nisemonogatari was released first which would reference Kizu in a way a leave people wondering what that was all about but now it's about time to actually show.

To answer the question though, I think it's just marketing. Also a bit of a logistic choice (maybe the same reason why they decided to change the chronological order of Hana, which I don't approve of). But also the style of the anime which the anime developed after Neko Kuro doesn't quite fit Kizu.
A combination of the obscureness of Bake and the animated high budget scenes of Nise would do the best.

Jan 5, 2015 1:21 AM

I ve read kizumonogatari instead of sitting back and wait. For me i only "waited" a year for it to come since i started Bakemonogatari series a year ago. Also i'm waiting like crazy for Koyomimonogatari! I wonder whats Koyomi End

Oh and if kizumonogatari is still on the making its better be 60FPS AND 3D!!! x|