Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 21, 2014 1:14 AM

Aug 2014
Ah.. Yumiko doesn't appear too much. Still loved this episode.
That Amane sniffing scene ^^ lol
Oct 21, 2014 1:37 AM

Jan 2014

Too Kawaii to be true
Oct 21, 2014 2:06 AM

Aug 2008
Classic. Soften up the audience with some romcom (and fan service <3), then voila! Hit shits the fan with some feels/drama. I'm expecting that cuz this is tagged with psychological/drama.
Oct 21, 2014 2:50 AM
Oct 2014
HandsomeMan said:
I thought this would be something interesting, it's just another slice of life. Dropped.

lmao

nah, i got a feelin the action is gonna pick up.
i usually give it 6 episodes.
unless its Samurai Flamenco, then u jus gotta denounce ur god and move to nebraska.
Oct 21, 2014 4:13 AM

Jun 2007
So far so good. Really quite enjoying this anime.
After the first scene, I'm certainly going to keep on top of this anime when each episode is aired!
The first 3 minutes really caught me off guard and had me laughing my head off.
Oct 21, 2014 4:16 AM

Oct 2013
prasetya13 said:
Ah.. Yumiko doesn't appear too much. Still loved this episode.
That Amane sniffing scene ^^ lol

She has relatively less screen time early on in the common route.
Oct 21, 2014 8:11 AM

Oct 2013
Amane>love.
Oct 21, 2014 12:28 PM

Oct 2009
Man this anime is bright.
Oct 21, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
At least we got a real ending song.
Oct 21, 2014 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
Monad said:
This show is bad and it should feel bad. Damn wtf was that? A bunch of nonsensical stuff and ridiculous characters. Where we suppose to just like the dialogs then. If that it is then they failed miserable. This dialogs are just bullshit.

And stop trying to do Bakemonogatari style. You can't. You are just embarrassing yourselves.

to be fair
they both have the same chief animation director

if anything, it's HIS style, not bakemonogatari's..
do your research next time

on topic,
enjoyable episode, they've increase the pace, I'm guessing that next week might be the last common route adaptation and they gonna start revealing the girls' past soon
Oct 21, 2014 5:05 PM

Jan 2011
I'm not really sure who is the one most screwed up amongst them...guess gotta wait for the grimdark stuff...unless they happily share that like they share panty shots etc.

Also interesting that, despite there only being six students, the main character still gets the usual window seat near the back of the class, with the odd-shot (all are odd as said before, but Yumiko isn't as sociable as the others, therefore the odd-shot while in class) being several sets in front of him. And how everyone obviously always meets at Yuuji's seat.

Guess traditiions are hard to break, even when you mix other stuff so happily..
Oct 21, 2014 7:32 PM

Aug 2007
I see.

Sounds Amazing.

I see.

It's not your fault.
Oct 21, 2014 8:40 PM

Feb 2013
Oh man, the Sachi time!
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 22, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2013
NwAurion said:
I'm not really sure who is the one most screwed up amongst them...guess gotta wait for the grimdark stuff...unless they happily share that like they share panty shots etc.

Also interesting that, despite there only being six students, the main character still gets the usual window seat near the back of the class, with the odd-shot (all are odd as said before, but Yumiko isn't as sociable as the others, therefore the odd-shot while in class) being several sets in front of him. And how everyone obviously always meets at Yuuji's seat.

he sits there in the vn
Oct 22, 2014 12:57 AM

Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
NwAurion said:

he sits there in the vn

the VN makes mention of some of the other girls sitting behind him a few times so he can't actually be sitting in the last row... they also moved Sachi's seat cause it says she always sits in the front row right in front of the teacher's podium

pretty much every VN with a classroom I've ever played tho always leaves the impression the MC is sitting in the back of the classroom because that's the angle you're looking out from with how they draw the background... tho at least in GnK it makes sense when the background is all empty desks since there are only 6 student
LiquidacidOct 22, 2014 1:08 AM
Oct 22, 2014 2:06 AM

Feb 2014
I can't believe I forgot about that Michiru save in this episode. Was it in the VN? I've always felt that it was kinda weird that Michiru didn't contribute any significance to the group until her route began (making her added significance in her route kinda an ass-pull to make her character less annoying), but this shark-pouch scene really surprised me, because it was one of the few moments in the Common Route when Michiru displays any sign of intelligence at all.
Oct 22, 2014 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
Oct 22, 2014 11:27 AM

Mar 2013
I watch so many anime series but i never
get to see a girl masterbate on the beginning
of the episode and all this sex jokes :)
The scenes with Michiru and the dog pouch were so funny.

overall i really enjoy it.
Oct 22, 2014 1:42 PM

Feb 2012
Fap fap fap.
Oct 22, 2014 1:51 PM

Jul 2014
y123y said:
I just hope that there is a good explanation for having such a huge school for only 6 students because right now it seems like a huge rip-off to the tax payers.

Well it's a private school. Think they already mentioned that.
Oct 22, 2014 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
Red_Tuesday said:
y123y said:
I just hope that there is a good explanation for having such a huge school for only 6 students because right now it seems like a huge rip-off to the tax payers.

Well it's a private school. Think they already mentioned that.

an extremely elite one at that which caters only to "special" (lol) kids who's family's are really rich and/or have the proper connections
Oct 22, 2014 6:54 PM

Sep 2014
Haha kinda wished they included that Nekonyaa licking Michiru's Charlie bit.
There is no sanity here, we are madmen engaging in usless folly.
Oct 22, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2013
Don't really understand why this show is getting a lot of hate.

In all honesty it's so far one of the best this season, to say it's entertaining is an understatement.

I myself haven't read the VN but even I know that some darkness shit about to go down (hopefully). This is clearly not JUST a harem. And cmon admit it, those butt shots are great so glad they didn't Terraform half the screen during the fanservice.

Those complaining about the lack of emotion in the MC well clearly this school is for fucked up people and that's not even saying much because he isn't that emotionless to begin with.

Everyone for some reason LOVED Inaho (which i absolutely hated #teamslain) from Aldnoah but then hate Yuuji? The guy has 50 times the emotion Inaho did.

This is turning out to be one of the animes I most look forward to on the weekends, cannot wait for the next episode

ALSO I LOVE AMANE, YOU CAN BE MY GIRLFRIEND ANY TIME :(
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Oct 22, 2014 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
Legal_Latino said:
Don't really understand why this show is getting a lot of hate.

Because of people who are so sexually immature their brains seize to function for 3 minutes after seeing underwear ;P
Oct 22, 2014 11:16 PM

Jun 2014
Arara- ahem. The start of the episode is quite fappening, thanks to Amane. The animation is fluid as usual. Yuuji and his antics are quite fabulous.
Oct 23, 2014 3:20 AM
Mar 2014
Javera said:
Sleep is vital!

Oct 23, 2014 7:43 AM

Oct 2008
FrozenRemains said:
Amane>love.

more logical:
Amane>lust>love

Oct 23, 2014 10:33 PM

Aug 2013
Liquidacid said:
Jonesy974 said:

Just happened to look at the seiyuu cast to see what else they've been in. I don't think it's a coincidence that every single girl has voiced one or more hentai lol. A few have done A LOT of hentai.

a lot of them use pseudonyms when they do hentai/eroge titles... like the main girls in this anime (as well as Chizuru, JB and Kazuki) are the same from the VN but they all (except Makina's) used a pseudonym in the 18+ VN credits... but they used their real names in the 17+ PSP/Vita port credits too

Ah they used the same cast from the VN? I had no clue. I'm in the boat with people that don't have any prior knowledge. I guess the casting being the same shouldn't surprise me though. The pseudonyms surprised me though. also had no idea who the cast was from the VN so I had no way of knowing the whole cast were hentai seiyuus. Not that it's a bad thing lol.
Oct 24, 2014 12:05 AM
Jul 2012
My expectations are met.... damn as some of you said that it would get darker soon... I was hoping something like that would not happened D:

I gotta agree when you have six students in a private school with each of them has a mysterious background as the 1 ep showed.. (this episode would look like a blessing in disguise...) shit WILL go down.
Oct 24, 2014 1:09 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Liquidacid said:

a lot of them use pseudonyms when they do hentai/eroge titles... like the main girls in this anime (as well as Chizuru, JB and Kazuki) are the same from the VN but they all (except Makina's) used a pseudonym in the 18+ VN credits... but they used their real names in the 17+ PSP/Vita port credits too

Ah they used the same cast from the VN? I had no clue. I'm in the boat with people that don't have any prior knowledge. I guess the casting being the same shouldn't surprise me though. The pseudonyms surprised me though. also had no idea who the cast was from the VN so I had no way of knowing the whole cast were hentai seiyuus. Not that it's a bad thing lol.
the cast is the exact same as in the VN with the only exception being the addition of Yuuji's seiyuu in the anime as he was unvoiced in the VN
Oct 24, 2014 1:52 AM

Nov 2013
y123y said:

Such private schools exist, I was in school with 6-10 people in each calss and around 50 poeple overall. Students just pay 100 times more then normal school students.
Oct 24, 2014 5:27 AM

Nov 2009
TylerMagus said:
I can't believe I forgot about that Michiru save in this episode. Was it in the VN?

Yes it was.
Oct 25, 2014 3:51 PM

Mar 2012
Amane wants the D.
Oct 25, 2014 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
... stupid censor...

I liked Amane's confession. Nice and straightforward. Not sure why she gave up and went for the big sister route...
Oct 25, 2014 11:49 PM

Oct 2013
BurntJelly said:
... stupid censor...

I liked Amane's confession. Nice and straightforward. Not sure why she gave up and went for the big sister route...

Foreshadowing...
Oct 26, 2014 1:01 AM

Oct 2008
TravSavage said:
Amane wants the D.

in the manga she already gets the D.

Oct 26, 2014 3:54 PM
Apr 2012
This fanservice infested adaptation is going to need a lot more Michiru and Michiru to save it.

Though I doubt that's the route the show will go down with Amane's start point effectively cut off.

This show is going to be written off by a lot of more mature viewers and that's a shame because every heroine route is pretty good. As for the less mature viewers they're going to be pretty much blindsided by how dark and grimy things can get.
Oct 26, 2014 3:55 PM

Jul 2014
Placement said:
This fanservice infested adaptation is going to need a lot more Michiru and Michiru to save it.

Though I doubt that's the route the show will go down with Amane's start point effectively cut off.

This is highly ironic considering the episode that was released today.

Are you perhaps a non-subscriber at Crunchyroll?
Oct 31, 2014 4:56 AM

Sep 2013
That first scene really got me horny.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 2, 2014 6:46 AM

Dec 2011
uncarbonated milk!

Good thing they found someone who wanted the pouch.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 10, 2014 10:38 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This episode felt so short. It went from Yuuji finding out who opened his room without the key, to Makina being cute, and ending it with Amane calling herself Yuuji's big sister.

Amane touching herself in Yuuji's bed xD
Surprised she didn't undress lol.

Yep, because taking measurements can get lewd.

Jan 4, 2015 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
Funny episode. I liked the dog noises.
Jan 6, 2015 6:40 AM
May 2012
Xynic said:
That first scene really got me horny.

Oh why you do this to me, censoring......Why you do this T^T

SweetKotomi said:
This episode felt so short. It went from Yuuji finding out who opened his room without the key, to Makina being cute, and ending it with Amane calling herself Yuuji's big sister.

Amane touching herself in Yuuji's bed xD
Surprised she didn't undress lol.

Yep, because taking measurements can get lewd.

Yep.
Jan 13, 2015 1:10 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely and rather funny episode, I like where this is going so let's see what's next!
Jan 28, 2015 9:15 PM

Apr 2012
LOL Amane
Jan 29, 2015 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
gonna need a fuck ton more of that first scene to save this super overbudget piece of shit anime

shit needs to start happening soon... srsly
Feb 14, 2015 10:39 PM

Oct 2014
Rewatching Grisaia's first 3 episodes i gotta say it was alot more satisfying the second time. yup. cant wait for meikyuu i have a feeling it might.. or might not redeem grisaia..
Feb 16, 2015 7:36 PM

Jun 2014
Relixas said:
Rewatching Grisaia's first 3 episodes i gotta say it was alot more satisfying the second time. yup. cant wait for meikyuu i have a feeling it might.. or might not redeem grisaia..

It depends. Most visual novel reader who liked grisaia said they were a little disappointed by the sequel. I can't say though since I am still waiting for it :I.

If you tell us why you liked grisaia it might help.
Apr 21, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2012
Common route at its best. Dat Amane in the beginning! :D Nekonya! And Sacchan creating that pouch was brilliant scene.

Also, has anyone noticed Mirichu eye color changed during the process?

Great ending by the way, there were so many hints! :)
May 25, 2015 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
After finishing episode 3, I still feel like this show lacks the proper transition from being a VN to an anime. While I'm all for keeping it close to the original, this is just a little too close. Each episode is just a mish-mosh of random short skits thrown together and it doesn't flow like a tv show at all. It's too random and I feel like i'm just watching random animated scenes from the VN. Which wouldn't be all too bad but it just doesn't quite fit an anime like this.

As someone who's read the VN, it's really nice to see some of the scenes animated though, but if I was watching this as an anime without having read the VN, i would have definitely stopped watching this after episode 2 or 3.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.