Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 4, 2014 6:20 PM

Feb 2011
DAT Destiny moveset!! lol seriously what's wrong with the producers? Ange getting wet, and nipple erection :P
Nov 8, 2014 8:57 PM
Nov 18, 2014 5:57 AM

Sep 2014
aww womanizer dominatrix died: that was the only thing she was good for; she had an ugly design.

rest of the episode is still the same shit as Cross Ange has been so far
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 17, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
This anime sucks ass. My priority level of this anime is low tier wipe my butthole quality now
Dec 21, 2014 3:45 PM

Mar 2008
RIP loli #2, you'll also be missed.
Jan 8, 2015 2:14 PM
May 2013
No more yuri rape ( hopefully)
Now the real story begins :D
Jan 19, 2015 1:20 PM

Dec 2012
Oh my god, when that other girl got killed I started playing Beethoven in my head and lost my shit. LOL @ Zola shaking her ass and then Ange fucking bear hugging her to death. Ange pissing herself was actually the key to Villkiss awakening, it drinks the pee of scared little shits.

Although on a serious note, I actually like how Ange starts off as an intolerable, obnoxiously pampered princess. It really gave a sense of her being cornered as she kept repeating herself like a broken record to no avail. That's the definition of insanity and it looks like she finally snapped. I also like how she kept instinctively staying alive despite her death wish. This actually isn't that bad when they're not forcing the nudity and making for cringe worthy plot progression and characters.

Oh and Zola just reminds me of something from Totally Spies.
Jan 23, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2012
She managed to kill two more! Well done, Ange. This episode sure was hell for her.

Good episode, the managed to tell birth of heroine in 3 interesting episodes. I just wonder what they have in stock for next episodes.
Feb 23, 2015 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
I'm officially hooked. AOTY.
Mar 27, 2015 11:34 PM

Sep 2014
Oh shit, I didn't expect Zola to bite the dust so fast.
Apr 8, 2015 6:25 AM

Sep 2011
So far so very good, I don't get why this show got so much hate. I'm enjoying this much more than I expected. Much better mecha than Aldnoah and Gundam G with just these three episodes.
Apr 9, 2015 5:09 AM
May 2012
That's what I am talking about, Ange. Shut the fuck up, accept shit, wet yo pants, harden them nipples, cut yo hair, and freaking eat that pudding.
I wanted more yuri rape, though.
May 11, 2015 10:00 AM
Sep 2011
I have no idea why everyone in the episode was sad when Zola died when the last ep seems to have established that she's a serial rapist...
May 11, 2015 2:29 PM
Sep 2011
aimaimami said:
I have no idea why everyone in the episode was sad when Zola died when the last ep seems to have established that she's a serial rapist...

Yea, this show doesn't run on logic.

I love how Ange is held as completely at fault for this, but no one realized it would be a bad idea to deploy her for her first mission so soon, when she's clearly in denial of her situation. Nobody thought she might try to run away.
May 18, 2015 5:09 AM
May 2012
WHAT THE FUCK, ANIME????

The first 3 episodes are in but ALL 3 CHARACTERS DIE ALREADY????

*PUNCHES MONITOR SCREEN IN ANGER*

FUCKING GREAT!! THAT'S JUST GREAT!!
Jul 14, 2015 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah keep the death count coming.
I gotta say I love that insert song.. pretty catchy.
But still even the cap is dead ? Never underestimate mecha anime.
Despite the drama and seriousness those fanservice are a good match.Hilarious. XD
Although its cliche it's still tolerable if I think of her as a real pampered princess.
Doesn't change the fact that she's super dense though.
Aug 19, 2015 7:17 PM

Sep 2014
those were the most out of place flashback-to-what-a-character-said-to-you-in-the-past I have ever seen. the one with the mom was ok, but zola? when she was attempting to rape you...?Ight.
Oct 21, 2015 5:57 AM

Nov 2013
mangamuscle said:
Grim_Person said:
One thing I need to ask is: what's with the design of those mechas? They're completely exposed both to the enemy and to the weather. It makes no sense at all, but meh anime.

I wonder how come people keep mentioning this but I have never heard anybody say anything bad about Nausica's vehicle:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14400000/Nausicaa-hayao-miyazaki-14490284-1400-791.gif

Nausica's vehicle isn't a weapon.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 21, 2015 6:04 AM

Nov 2013
Ange killed no one and she is not responsible for the deaths. Her superiors are. She didn't order the two girls to follow her. It was the superiors fault to send someone without experience. And when Ange panicked and crashed into Zola, it was due to her inexperience. Again her superiors fault.
TheBigGuyOct 21, 2015 6:09 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 4, 2015 3:53 PM

Oct 2010
That was a lot to take in.

I understand Ange's situation. She was brought up as a princess and wanted to run away without thinking clearly. It's not easy to adjust from one life to another Others getting killed wasn't really her fault, she was not ready for combat at all. But calling others in her situation as ''things'' and not human is a shit talk. She deserved to be beaten to a pulp there. At least use some common sense... other people also have feelings.

Nooooo Zola dies... no more yuri among the girls. Well, they said she was a good commander, cared for comrades and only wanted to have some fun with the ladies. That's not so bad. I can understand the resolve, but what's with the goodbye to her family thing?

That Vivian girls pisses me off... :/
Nov 23, 2015 8:42 PM

Feb 2014
Affffff....

The lesbian is dead.... and I heard a guy (suddenly) enters in the story in episode 4... Well.. I have no more reasons to watch this *** anymore.

Also, it's reminding me of Aldnoah Zero and Code Gess. I don't wanna! No cliches anymore, no plot-twist cliches anymore! What was making Cross Ange different from the others, they just destroyed.

DROPPED
TechOtakuNov 24, 2015 6:57 AM
Dec 25, 2015 11:49 PM

Dec 2012
Wow. Coco, Miranda, and Zola are all dead because of Ange.

Dat pissing scene was beautiful. Dat nipples hard scene was beautiful.

Dat Strike Freedom scene. All that was missing was a TM Revolution insert song.

Ah! The cut your hair and you'll become a stronger character cliche.

I knew she's take the pudding out of the trash and eat it.
RobDec 25, 2015 11:51 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 13, 2016 10:52 AM

Feb 2015
i just start to watch this anime and i'm going to give my thoughts from episode one to episode 3.

Episdoe 1.
just going to be honest on the first half, it was so fucking bad that even made me angry AF, especially the MC. like this show just suddenly giving me shit from the MC. i was seriosuly pissed off at the first half. but i decided to continue to see more of it, maybe the second half will explain it, and yes it did explain everything and did what the MC deserve.

i didn't expect that honestly. the fact that this anime will be a crazy one. i didn't prepare for that.

And the MC was still acting like an asshole even tho she is a Norma.

and i just realize how stupid the story is. people who can't use Mana is called Norma and considered as a moster. while the other poeple use Mana as their daily live, for example; they just need to use Mana to hold their bags. and then one thing came up into my mind, JUST HOW FUCKING SPOILED THEY ARE ? THAT IS A COMPLETE BULLSHIT! People who can't use Mana must tossed away from the country and considered as a monster ? Like wut?????? Who is better ? people who use Mana or people who don't use Mana ? . Who looks more like a fucking normal human ? ---- Man, i was really pissed off when i came up with that thoughts. like it was just a baby......wtf........

Episode 2.
the MC was still acting like an asshole. to make a development personality, obviously the author need to make a character interaction between the MC and the other characters. and there you go. 2 newcomers appeared. just around 5 min i realized that they will die. it's freaking obvious. that's the only way to make her realize the situation and to make a development. then there you go the first death in the ending :) i expected that, but still, the way she got killed was so horrible. BUT! that was still better if we compared it to the second death in the episode 3.

Episode 3.
i expected the second death but i didn't expect to be that horrible. "DAMN!" way too much.....but that is necesarry for MC development. and then another death which i didn't expect but not suprising to me. just imagine, the director was kindly sacrifice 3 character just for the MC's character development. JUST IMAGINE!!! LOL XD and i found that really funny. and those deaths, she was still said "Norma is not a human" then i'm like "congrats girl! because i just put you in my number one, the most hated character in anime :)" yeah....i hate the MC, and that fact will not change even if the MC turn into a good character.

and in the end she fought againt the dragon. well, that is obvious BECAUSE SHE IS THE MC. but i didn't kinda like her character development because it went too fast imo. it was as if she doesn't feel any guilty at all toward the people who died because of her. they didn't show that side of the MC in this episode, so i didn't really like it.

from those 3 episode, overal thoughts; it was okay. there were many plot holes which made me angry AF!, but they filled some of those hole in the plots. for example; they gave use an explanation about Norma and how can Norma considered as a monster, filthy creature even tho they aren't any monster. they just a human who can use Mana, and can break the light of mana. what's wrong with that ?!---but they were still some of plot holes left, so i hope they will filled it in the future episode.

about the ecchi ? i can't find the uncen ver. so yeah......LOL XD the dragon, norma, and mana are just an excuse for the ecchi y'know!!!
tbh, i'm more interested in the story right now rather than the ecchi.
this show is messed up and crazy, either on the ecchi side or on the story side, imo, but i pretty like it so far. let's just see how it goes.

Edit : many people said it was generic, but it wasn't to me. tbh, this is the first time i have seen a show like this. the concept of the story is A LITTLE BIT similiar to AoT imo but other than the story was beyond my expectation.

and, i'm not liking this series because of the death. rather i feel bad for the character who died.
many people like to see a character died huh ? i'll take that as a note then.
YizelTroApr 13, 2016 11:02 AM
May 25, 2016 10:18 AM

Jul 2014
sweet5 said:
Yeah, Ange finally cut her hair. Maybe she'll be more cooler now.

Did I just see Ange pee in herself, or were my eyes deceiving me?

Me too. To answer your question: I believe she did.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 24, 2016 6:32 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A good episode. When Princess stabbed the dragon with her sword, it reminded me of the RED Power Ranger stabbing his roommate last year with a sword. Art imitating life or vice versa.
Feb 20, 2017 10:01 PM

Jun 2008
Well this sucks...

The hot rapist lesbian is dead!

WTF man?!?
Apr 3, 2017 5:36 PM

Aug 2010
She just got hotter with short hair :)
Jan 15, 2018 12:52 AM

Feb 2014
Dumb bitch. But I guess that's how you'd react when you're raised as a Nazi all your life and then suddenly told that you were never part of the master race.

And that's what happens when you have such stupid design for a mecha. Miranda's death (and probably the deaths of a lot of other fighters) could have easily been avoided if she was sitting in a cockpit, and not riding a mecha flying at like a 1000 km/hr as if it's a fucking motorbike.

And yeah, Ange looks way hotter now with short hair.
Jan 21, 2018 5:35 AM

Jul 2008
Oh boy Ange deserved more than she got this episode, she got 3 people killed and was still acting like the spoiled brat...yeah she finally woke up but still the price was too much.
Jan 21, 2018 5:45 AM

Mar 2016
This is stupid, perfect deus ex machina, but I can't stop watching. this is the part where I should drop it, but I'm fucking curious on how she managed to live... now she turned badass

need more yuri scenes
Feb 21, 2018 4:21 AM

May 2015
I said no killing loli!!!!!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 15, 2018 2:37 PM

Nov 2016
Well,more horrible deaths and some radical character development. Doesn't make much sense,but it's for the better. Anges attitude was pretty disgusting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 27, 2018 8:34 AM
Mar 2018
It would have been sad episode because of the death of those two little girls but when Ange inadvertently killed that bitch Zola it wasn't so bad. Serves you right, rapist trash rofl
SNDTSep 27, 2018 10:00 AM
Mar 12, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2016
BRAVO FUKUDA

CLAP CLAP CLAP

ANGE KILLSTREAK DOES NOT STOP

But hey, at least she ate the pudding.
Mar 23, 2019 5:08 PM

Aug 2018
Well, talk about a major attitude adjustment. Lol. I guess Coco’a pudding wasn’t so bad after all.
Jun 8, 2019 4:37 PM
Apr 2017
Zola was the my favorite character so far. Bummer they killed her off. Will watch at least a few more episodes to see if this anime is worth pursuing.
Jul 12, 2019 2:37 PM

Dec 2018
0217 said:
Zola was the my favorite character so far. Bummer they killed her off. Will watch at least a few more episodes to see if this anime is worth pursuing.

i felt the opposite. good riddance to bad rubbish.
killing one loli wasn't enough, so they went for two?!? How am I supposed to complete my loli harem now damnit?
good on you ange, it's painful to watch cognitive dissonance happen irl, like when liberals are met with facts it's so cringe.
Jul 13, 2019 12:15 AM
Apr 2017
RarePepes said:

killing one loli wasn't enough, so they went for two?!? How am I supposed to complete my loli harem now damnit?

Plenty more where that came from.
Mar 18, 2020 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty gruesome episode. And of course she had to cut her hair, pretty common move in anime.
Jun 18, 2020 3:59 PM
Feb 2020
D A Y U M

3 Episode Rule Winner Right Here.
May 21, 2021 11:45 AM

Jul 2014
Lol. This show clearly wants to be taken serious with how dramatic the mood gets when Ange's in the hospital room and everything after she caused those deaths, but with ass shots every other minute, Ange pissing herself this episode and hilariously over-the-top deaths it's impossible to take seriously at all; in fact, every attempt the show makes to try and make me take it even vaguely seriously only lowers my opinion of it.

Ange still having the ring is also such an asspull when episode 1 delighted in showing us, as gratuitously as possible, that they made absolutely sure Ange had no jewelry or anything else on her person when she first arrived.

I'm trying to adjust my mindset to just treat this as trash and "enjoy" the ride (like Kill la Kill), but good god this show is so bad that it's hard to do that.
Jul 19, 2022 5:49 AM

Dec 2020
That character development. Went from Shinji to asuka 2.0. This is somewhat combination of Franxx and Eva. There's still one male character to come. Let's see if this show can keep up till halfway.
Jan 23, 2023 6:37 PM
Feb 2022
Angelise se ha dado cuenta de que ya no es nadie en su mundo a costa de la sangre de 3 compañeras. Deberá vivir con eso hasta que muera.
Jul 15, 2023 4:20 PM
Feb 2020
Yeah Misurugi F Up but frankly Jill deserves most of the blame. She was the one who putt someone with 0 training in this situation
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM
Aug 2023
Episode 3 was nice to see ange stop bitching for once
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.